The Voluptuous Librarian & Her Son Ch. 01

Story Info
Mother helps horny son get his mind off high school girls.
4.6k words
4.49
332.8k
342

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,080 Followers

I never married and that may partly explain the things that happened with my son John. As a girl, I was not particularly pretty, yet I found myself asked out on more dates than some of the best looking girls in the school. I was naïve and thought the boys liked my friendly personality, but a jealous classmate set me straight one day.

"It's your tits they like," she hissed in my ear when I told her about my date with a boy she had a crush on.

God blessed me with an hourglass figure, perhaps to compensate for my lack of looks. Like my sister, I am over-endowed upstairs. I also have a shapely behind and long, attractive legs. After what my classmate said, I began to observe the pattern of my dates. I realized that once a boy had seen what he wanted to see, he either lost interest or kept me on the down-low.

When I realized that boys who seemed so excited to date me were only curious about my body, I was very hurt and disillusioned. Then at age 18, I became pregnant. The boy's parents forbade him from seeing me when they found out and soon after he graduated high school, they left town.

John was born when I was nineteen. After that, I did a library degree and became a librarian. I poured all my energy into raising John and working to support him. I swore off men. I became entirely self-supporting and I was happy to remain single. I had my freedom with no man to tell me what to do. My world shrank to myself and my son.

John was never an A student, but he did well enough in elementary and middle school. Then, in his last year of high school, when he was eighteen, his grades dropped steeply. I was concerned, as any parent would be, for my son's future. As luck would have it, my sister Glenda was the guidance counselor at John's school and I asked her to talk to him and see what she could find out.

The day after their interview, I called her and she asked me to come to her office. I took the afternoon off work and went to the school. Glenda came out and escorted me into her office. I asked her what they had talked about.

"Of course," Glenda said, "what passed between John and I is confidential. You are my sister and I want to help, but I can only talk in general terms. OK?"

"Fine," I said, "I appreciate any information you can give me."

"Well first of all," Glenda began, "John is becoming a young man and he is interested in the opposite sex. Perhaps you can tell me something. Has John had many dates?"

"No," I said, "it's sad, but the girls he likes don't seem interested in him."

My sister nodded. We both knew what the problem was and it was something we had all inherited to some degree. Like me, my sister has a fabulous figure, but not much in the way of looks. As a girl, she was wild and even slutty, but unlike me, she married the first man who asked her. He turned out to be an alcoholic and a less-than-faithful husband, but she stayed with him, perhaps out of desperation. They never had children and she seems to satisfy her maternal instincts in her career, working with young people.

"Yes," she said, "John is aware that he does not attract the girls he wants to date, and that depresses him. So one part of his academic problem is that he is depressed and he obsesses about girls all the time."

"What's the other part?" I asked, curious.

"Well this is a little more difficult to talk about, but it involves you, so I am going to tell you," Glenda said, looking at me and then looking away.

Her demeanor made me nervous. "How am I involved?" I asked.

"Well," my sister said, "John has urges like all teenage boys and they're not being satisfied in the usual way. You two are alone a lot and it seems his attention has become focused on you."

"What do you mean?" I asked, still not sure what she was getting at.

Glenda sat up straight and stuck out her chest. She smoothed her dress down over her large breasts.

"This sort of thing," she said, "can become an obsession for young men. Perhaps you remember how it was for us in high school. Boys were all over us."

"Ok," I said, "but how does that concern John?"

Then I realized what she meant.

"My God!" I exclaimed, "Do you mean John is looking at me in that way?"

"That's it, I'm afraid," Glenda said, "In the absence of a girlfriend, you have become the focus of his urges and you're distracting him from his studies."

"Well what am I supposed to do about that?" I asked dejectedly. I was totally at a loss.

"The strange thing is," she said, "He is attracted to me too. You and I are so alike physically and the whole time he was in my office, I noticed him looking at my body."

"What can we do about this?" I said.

"I know," Glenda said, "It's a dilemma. On the one hand, we don't want to encourage these desires. They're natural, but they're incestuous. On the other hand, we want him to succeed and if he doesn't get some relief, he may flunk high school."

"This is very upsetting," I said, "I can't think of a solution," I looked at her desperately, "What do you suggest Glenda?"

Glenda gave me a searching look.

"How would you feel if I invited John over to my house this week end? David's gone on business for two weeks, so we'd be alone. I can help him with his studies, and it may also help him to talk more openly about his feelings in a relaxed environment."

"That sounds great Glenda!" I said, "Thank you so much! You are a lifesaver. If you need anything, just let me know, I'll be happy to provide groceries, John has a big appetite."

"Oh that's ok," Glenda said, "I'll enjoy cooking for him, no worries."

And so, that weekend, I drove John to Glenda's house and dropped him off with his books and an overnight bag.

On the Sunday night, Glenda dropped him off again. He looked different, and his attitude had changed for the better. Normally rather quiet, John seemed to have gained confidence and he was certainly in a good mood. I was delighted. I decided Glenda must have used her counseling skills on John and it had worked.

Next time I saw Glenda, I congratulated her warmly. "I don't know what you did with John," I said, "but the difference is amazing. I don't want to pry, but can you tell me what you guys talked about?"

Glenda smiled and looked away. "I'm sorry, but I would prefer to preserve John's confidentiality," she said, "it's just better that way all around."

"I understand," I said. I was a little disappointed that my sister wouldn't confide in me, but overall I was delighted. When Glenda suggested that John spend the next weekend with her too, I agreed happily and thanked her for taking such an interest. Her husband was still gone on business, so they'd have plenty of time to talk. John also seemed excited to be spending more time with his aunt and I dropped him off after school on Friday.

On the Saturday night, one of John's friends from out of town called to ask if he could come for a visit. This was something I needed John to ok. I knew he'd be excited to see Jason again, but I had to make sure he had no other commitments. John had lost his cell phone so I called Glenda's number. She didn't answer. I needed an answer right away, so I drove to Glenda's house.

It was about dusk when I parked on Glenda's street and walked up the driveway. I knocked on the front door, but there was no reply. Glenda's car was there, so I wondered if they might be on the back porch. I walked around the side of the house and, glancing, through the brightly lit den window, I saw Glenda on her knees on the floor.

She was naked except for a pair of stockings and her large breasts were sticking out. Jason stood over her with his penis exposed. He had a full erection and I couldn't help noticing how well endowed he was. He was masturbating over Glenda as she exposed her breasts to him in a pornographic pose. As she waited, she was touching herself and her arousal was obvious.

As I stood paralyzed with surprise, John cried out and ejaculated copiously on Glenda's breasts. I tiptoed away, in shock, and drove home with my emotions churning. I was furious at Glenda. How could she seduce my son? At the same time I felt betrayed. They had been fooling me! I also felt strangely jealous.

That night I had trouble falling asleep. The image of John masturbating over Glenda's offered breasts kept playing and replaying in my mind. The crazy thing was that along with my anger and hurt feelings I was very aroused.

My sexual feelings had been dormant for years. It seemed natural to repress my sex drive after John was born. Now years had passed and I had not had a passionate sexual relationship since my teens. Seeing Glenda and John opened up the floodgates. Under the anger and jealousy, I felt a powerful animal arousal that would not be denied.

I gave in and touched myself, kicking off the covers and stripping naked. I fantasized that men were looking at my naked body and wanting me. I still have a voluptuous figure and I often felt men's eyes undressing me. I wondered if John thought of me while he masturbated. I pictured him coming in my room and pulling back the covers as I slept. I saw him rubbing that big cock and ejaculating on my breasts. I came at this thought and my orgasm was so powerful! I realized I couldn't remember the last time I had even masturbated.

I woke on Sunday morning in a state of confusion. What was I supposed to do? Should I confront Glenda and John? I spent the day going over the situation, but the more I thought about it the more muddled I became. I was excited to be alone with John that night. Seeing him with my sister had changed my whole view of him. He was a virile young man and the knowledge that he was attracted to me made it all the more exciting. I ended up planning what I would wear when he came home.

I went to the mall and tried on clothes in the boutiques. I never usually shop in those stores, but I wanted something that would flaunt my curves. I bought some low cut, short dresses, several revealing tops, heels, stockings and sheer lingerie. When I got home, I tried all the outfits on, posing in the full length mirror. By the end of the day, I was in a state of breathless excitement. I couldn't wait for John to get home. My anger at Glenda had subsided. I understood how she felt.

I told myself that what Glenda and I were doing was helping John to focus on his studies. That night I wore black thigh highs, heels and a figure hugging, short green dress that showed off my thighs and ample cleavage.

I heard the front door open about 8.00 and John called goodnight to Glenda and came into the kitchen.

"Hi honey!" I said, "You're home at last. Did you have a good time with Glenda?"

John put down his bag and looked at me.

"Wow Mom!" he said, "You look amazing!"

"Why thank you," I said, "I went shopping while you were gone. It's been a while since I updated my wardrobe."

"Yeah," John said, staring at me in a way that made me feel giddy.

"Come in the living room and tell me about your weekend," I said.

I sat on the armchair and John sat opposite me on the sofa. I put my purse on the floor between us.

"So what did you do this weekend?" I asked innocently.

As John began talking, I bent over and searched around in my purse. I wasn't looking for anything, but I knew John was getting a good view down the front of my dress. My breasts were swaying and separating from my flimsy bra as I continued rummaging around. John's description became disconnected and vague.

"So we... yeah we uh... mostly stayed in and uh... talked I guess..."

I finally found a pack of gum. I sat up and crossed my legs, letting my dress ride up, exposing my stocking tops. John's eyes moved from my breasts to my thighs.

"Sounds like you had a nice time," I said, "Now tell me something honestly John."

"Sure," John said, tearing his eyes away from my dress.

"Do you think this dress is too short? I want the truth. Is it too revealing?"

"Oh no," John said, "It's perfect. You have a great body, and you ought to show it off."

"Well thank you!" I said, "I don't want to dress inappropriately, but I'm only thirty seven. Just because I work in a library doesn't mean I have to be frumpy."

I bent over to look in my purse again. John was moving a little stiffly in his chair. I hoped I was having the desired effect.

"I'm looking for my phone," I said, "There are some pictures I want you to see."

I finally located the phone. My friend Sally had sent me shots of her family's vacation and I decided those would do.

"Sit beside me John. I want to show you the pictures from Sally's cruise."

John got up and moved rather uncomfortably to the sofa. He had his hands folded across his crotch as he sat beside me.

"Here," I said, moving closer so we were touching. My dress rode up, exposing my stocking tops and my bare thighs. "Look at the size of these cabins!"

I held out the phone. I knew he could see all the way down my cleavage. I thumbed through Sally's vacation shots as John kept made approving comments.

"Wow! Great pic!" he said. "I wondered if he was even looking at the photographs.

John still had his hands covering his crotch. I took sly glances to see if I could detect a bulge. Then I let the phone drop in John's crotch.

"Oh sorry," I said. John lifted his hands to catch the phone and exposed the large bulge in his baggy pants.

"This phone is too small," I said, "Let's try the computer where you can see properly."

I pulled a low stool over to my desk and turned on the computer.

"Make your self useful while I pull this up," I said "My back is stiff. Please rub my shoulders."

John stood behind me and began to knead my shoulders. As I sat on the low stool, I knew from he could see straight down my dress. I leaned back and closed my eyes.

"Mmm," I sighed, "That feels good, you're melting my stress away."

I stuck out my chest, and rested my back against his crotch. I rubbed the back of my neck against the hard bulge in his pants, sighing as he rubbed my shoulders. I wanted him to imagine the sounds I would make if he was rubbing me in other ways.

I pulled up the pictures on the screen and John pretended to be interested, but we were both thinking of other things. He was now rubbing himself hard against the back of my neck as he massaged me. I felt him working himself up to a climax. I kept my eyes closed and turned my head to one side, feeling his stiff young cock against my cheek.

"Oooh" I breathed, "You are relieving ALL my tension. I wish I could do the same for you. Are you pent up John?"

I rubbed my face gently against his bulge.

"Uh yes mom," he breathed.

"You feel very stiff and tense dear," I said.

I kept my eyes closed and rubbed my face against his throbbing erection, through his pants.

"I can relieve it for you," I breathed.

John unzipped his pants and then I felt his bare penis touching my face. I rubbed my cheek up and down his shaft, keeping my eyes closed. I opened my mouth and let him slide the head between my lips. Then I turned on the stool with my eyes still closed and my lips parted and sucked him. John slid my dress down off my shoulders and bared my breasts. I took my mouth off him, keeping my eyes closed.

"Do you want to massage yourself between them?" I asked. John pulled me down and knelt in front of me, pumping between my breasts.

"Yes," I whispered, "Release your tension on mommy."

He gripped my arms as he rode my breasts and soon I felt warm jets soaking my neck and my nipples.

"That's better," I whispered, "Now clean me off please."

John wiped my breasts and neck clean. Then he put my bra and my dress back on. I kept my eyes closed as he dressed me.

When he was done, he helped me to my feet and I turned and opened my eyes as though I were awakening from a nap. John was dressed. It was as if nothing had happened.

"Time for bed!" I said, "I have a busy day tomorrow."

"Me too" John said. He kissed me on the cheek. "Goodnight Mom, I'm glad I'm home."

That night as I touched myself in bed, I realized the best time for John to be relieved was in the morning before he went to school. Then he might not get so distracted by the girls. What he needed was wake-up sex. The next morning I woke up early. I was wearing one of the flimsy negligees I had bought. The material was completely see-through.

I entered John's room and knelt by his bed. His curtains were drawn and the room was almost dark. I slid my hand under the covers and found what I was looking for. The boy had a massive erection. I masturbated him gently. John moaned in his sleep as I touched him. His firm young cock was making me very excited. I had to feel him inside me. I drew back the covers and knelt over him on the bed. Then I inserted his shaft in my wet slit and pushed down slowly.

I can't describe how good it felt to be penetrated after so long! I rode up and down on him, as John moaned in his sleep. He thrust up into me and I gasped as he rode me from below in the dim room. I pulled off the flimsy night dress and brushed his sleeping face with my nipples. John continued to thrust up into me until he moaned and released in me. As far as I could tell, he was still asleep. He stayed rock hard and I rubbed myself until I came with his cock filling me. When I was satisfied, I rose up and his juicy cock slid out of me. I stepped off the bed, with cum dripping down my thighs. Then I pulled the covers over him, picked up my negligee and tiptoed out of the room.

I took a quick shower and when I was done, I knocked on his door.

"Time to get up for school John," I called. After a few more knocks he answered me, sounding groggy and half asleep. It was a relief to know he had really been asleep. I went in my room and dried my hair, wondering if John would smell me on himself. I heard him enter the bathroom and I wondered if he was horny. Would he jerk off in the shower? I wanted to know. I walked down the hall and listened outside the bathroom door. The shower was going, and I knew John wouldn't hear me, so I tried the door. It wasn't locked! I opened it and called to him, without putting my head around the door.

"John, sorry to bother you, but my toilet is not flushing, mind if I use yours for a minute?"

John called something back and I peeked around the door. He was standing behind the steamed up glass shower door.

"Come in mom, it's ok, I won't look," he said.

"Alright," I said, "I'm barely dressed so please don't look!"

I slipped my panties down and sat on the toilet. My big breasts were visible through the sheer white nylon of my night dress. I kept my eyes away from the shower, but I could see John in the mirror. He had a huge hard-on. He was soaping himself as he watched me and he kept touching his cock with his soapy hands. I ran my hands lightly over my breasts and the nipples stood out stiff through the nylon.

"I'll be done in a moment John, sorry to intrude on you like this."

"That's ok mom," he said, "I could see in the mirror he was now soaping his cock vigorously as he watched me. I stood up and wiped my lips gently with a tissue making sure he could see. Then I took another tissue and wiped my clit. As John watched me through the steamed up glass door, I rubbed my sensitive clit until it stood out.

In the mirror I could see John jacking off. My breasts were jiggling nicely as I stroked myself for his enjoyment. I wanted to enter the shower and let him fuck me against the tiles. Instead, I walked over to the glass door and pressed myself against it. He could see my tits squished against the glass and my naked cunt pressed against the door. He wiped the steam off and I saw him jerking his big soapy cock. I was so horny! I rubbed my clit as he watched me and soon I came, crushing my tits and thighs against the shower door. John held his cock up to the glass and ejaculated in thick streams on the glass right where my tits were.

Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,080 Followers
12