The Voluptuous Librarian & Her Son Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother and Aunt help horny son keep his mind on his studies.
3.2k words
4.55
202.4k
156

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,047 Followers

As the single mother of an 18 year old boy, I wanted to help my son John improve his grades in his senior year. I knew I had to keep his mind off girls as much as possible during school. I found out from my sister Glenda, who was John's guidance counselor, that John had a crush on me. This gave me an idea. I could keep John's eighteen-year-old libido focused on me. Then he wouldn't be thinking about girls when he should be paying attention in class.

I bought a collection of short skirts, dresses and lingerie. Then I began displaying my body around the house in short dresses, stocking and heels. I flashed John my panties and my boobs. On school nights, if John did all his homework correctly, I modeled lingerie for him. My collection of sheer negligees showed off my huge breasts to perfection. The sheer panties let him see my shaved pussy.

When he decided which negligee he liked best, I hugged and kissed him goodnight so he could feel my barely-covered, swaying breasts on his chest. Sometimes I told him to get on his knees so I could massage his scalp before bed. I rubbed his head while his face hovered inches from my swollen, shaved pussy, barely covered by transparent panties.

Then I lay in bed, listening to the sounds of my son relieving his pent up desires next door. I knew he had a large penis and his orgasms were long and drawn out. Hearing his groans, I couldn't help fantasizing about how it would feel if he was relieving his tensions on me.

That gave me the idea of telling John I was taking sleeping pills. I said I was "out for the count" as soon as I went to bed. Then I lay in bed, waiting until John entered my room and slipped into my bed. With my eyes closed, I felt his hands roaming over my body. He slid my negligee up over my breasts and sucked and kissed my nipples. Then he pulled off my damp panties, while I lay passive and still. He spread my thighs and fingered me. Then he mounted me and for the first time I felt my son's hard penis in me.

After that, he had sex with my "sleeping body" nightly and left me soaked from his multiple ejaculations. But I discovered one morning when I went in his bedroom early that no matter how many orgasms he had at night, he still woke up with a hard-on. I realized I had to make sure he had an orgasm each morning before he went to school.

I set my alarm for 6.00 am and came in his room while he was still asleep. Then I reached under the covers and masturbated him in his sleep. Sometimes I couldn't resist letting him cum in my mouth and over my breasts. I even mounted him in his sleep sometimes and let him orgasm inside me before he awoke.

Realizing this might not be enough to satisfy his powerful sex drive, I also began using John's bathroom in the morning so he could watch me through the shower door as I stripped and rubbed lotion on my breasts in the mirror over the sink. During these morning displays I could see him behind me in the mirror, jerking off. I usually ended up pressing my naked body against the shower door for him to shoot his load on the glass.

John's grades improved with our new regime, but he still had C's in two classes. I decided more help was needed. I called my sister and discussed it with her. She was also concerned about John's progress in school and she agreed to help out. I told John that if he could raise his grades to all B's by his mid-term report we would have his aunt over for a Friday night visit. I promised him that she and I would reward him with a special lingerie show. John listened excitedly and he agreed to try harder in all his classes.

On his next report card, I was delighted to see that his grades had risen into the B range. He even had a B+ in English! I called my sister and told her the good news. Then I reminded her about our promise to John.

"Oh I haven't forgotten," she said, "in fact I've been ordering underwear online for the occasion. I think we can give him a good show. It's just before my time of the month and you know how I get. My breasts are extra big and swollen and my scent is strong. The men at work are all over me right now. So I'm ready to help John with his homework."

Glenda and I had a sexual history that began in our teens when we shared a bedroom. We both developed large breasts at puberty and we liked to compare how our bodies were developing. When we began to get excited about boys, that led to us masturbating in bed at night. One of our favorite games was to pretend one of us was a boy. We took turns and when it was her turn Glenda would grope my breasts and unfasten my bra.

I got so excited when she undid my bra and my big breasts burst out. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the thrill of a "boy" touching my swollen nipples and kissing and sucking my tits. Then she'd finger me or I'd rub myself on her leg and cum over and over until I was exhausted.

Glenda was always extra horny just before her period. When she was in that state her scent, her body language and the bitch-in-heat look in her eye always got me excited too. In our teens, we had torrid sex in the nights before her period. It always seemed natural for us to be sexual as sisters. We knew each other's bodies so well and we continued having sex as adults, though not as often.

I never married and Glenda's marriage was unhappy, which encouraged us to continue our intimacy. When she fought with her husband, she often spent the night at my place. She liked to take revenge on her angry, alcoholic husband by having wild sex with me and sometimes with other people too. She confided that she fantasized about the older boys in her school counseling sessions. Sometimes she enjoyed flashing them, bending over to pick up a dropped pencil or crossing her legs to show them her panties.

She had even acted out with some of the graduating seniors. She told me about having sex with two football players in her office. Her husband was on a binge at the time and she was refusing him sex, but it was around the time of her period and she was horny so she took revenge with two well-endowed high-school seniors. She had sex with them every day for a week, separately and together. At night she lay in bed beside her husband, touching her cum-soaked panties and thinking of all the ways they had used her.

As soon as I let Glenda in on Friday night, she dragged me up to my bedroom. John was in his room playing video games, so we made it to my room undisturbed. I locked the door and my sister put down her bag and took off her coat.

Underneath she was wearing nothing but a black lacy bra with matching panties, black fish-net thigh-highs and heels. She exposed herself dramatically and then approached me with a look that made my stomach melt.

Without a word she unclasped her bra and slipped the straps off her shoulders. The cups clung to her breasts, and when she bared them, her breasts were extra heavy. Her luscious nipples stood out an inch and I caressed them with the palms of my hands. She sighed and then took my hand and guided my fingers to her damp panties. I rubbed her swollen clit through the material. As I sniffed her rich scent on my fingers, I felt my pussy lips swell and open. I was aroused already and we hadn't even begun our night with John!

Glenda and I are the same size so she had brought some new underwear for me to try on. I chose a matching bra and panties and some seamed stockings. Then she put on a short skirt and a tight, sheer blouse. She unbuttoned her top until her cleavage was nicely exposed. I put on a short dress and we sprayed perfume on our breasts and thighs and went downstairs.

I had a chicken salad prepared, so all we had to do was set the dining room table and call John. He sat opposite Glenda and his eyes moved from her exposed cleavage to mine as he tried to concentrate on his food. My sister made light conversation about her work. I could tell from John's face and the way she kept shifting in her seat that she was doing something to him under the table.

I got up to get some water and spied on them from the kitchen. Sure enough, Glenda's foot was between John's thighs, stroking his crotch. He was caressing her calf, stretching his hand as far as he could up her fish-net covered thigh. When I returned from the kitchen, I moved closer to my sister and put my hand on her. She opened her legs to give me access and I caressed her, through her thin, damp panties.

As we finished out meal, Glenda said, "I have an idea how we can help John with his girlfriends. Would you like us to demonstrate how to take a girl's bra off John? Some boys are so clumsy and that can turn a girl off. We can show you the right method."

John said nothing, but he seemed to like his aunt's idea. We went into the living room and I stood behind Glenda and unbuttoned her sheer blouse. Then I slipped it off her, revealing a lacy bra that barely contained her heavy, swollen breasts.

"This bra is so tight and hot right now," my sister pouted, "I can't wait to get it off. Watch how your mom unfastens me, John."

She turned so he could watch me unhook the clasp. I slid the straps off her shoulders and slowly removed the cups. My sister sighed with relief as her full breasts swung free and John's eyes widened. I unzipped her skirt at the back and slid it down her thighs and now she was wearing only panties, thigh highs and heels.

"That feels better," she said, stepping out of her skirt. "Now John I want you to watch your mother touch my breasts. A lot of young men get over excited when they get a girl's bra off and they may hurt her breasts and put her off sex. You don't want to do that, so watch carefully."

Standing behind her, I gently ran my hands down the steep slopes of Glenda's jutting breasts. I was careful to avoid touching her stiff nipples as I knew they were extra sensitive. I could bring Glenda to orgasm when she was near her period, just by sucking her swollen nipples.

"Some boys grab a girl's breasts like hungry beasts," Glenda said. "When you have them exposed you want to touch them, but control yourself. Stroke them lightly and don't go for her nipples right away. A girl's nipples are very sensitive. When boys pinch them, that kills the mood. Caress a girl gently around her nipples, like your mom is doing. Warm her up first. Then she'll want you to lick and kiss her nipples, but never bite them unless she asks you to."

John watched us in a trance. I stood behind my sister, pressing my excited pussy against her ass as I caressed her stiff nipples with the tips of my fingers in slow circular motions. She sighed and closed her eyes. I kissed her neck and moved down her breasts until my lips brushed her nipples.

"That's right," she sighed, "See how gently your mother kisses my nipples John. She is keeping me in suspense. I can't wait until she wets them with her tongue."

I waited a few more seconds and then licked her nipples, flicking them with the tip of my tongue. My sister sighed and spread her thighs.

"Oh yes John! That feels good. The tingles in my nipples go all the way down to here," she patted her mound. "When someone sucks my nipples like that, it makes me want them to touch my pussy. That's how it works with girls, step by step, one thing leads to another, and if you do things just right, we get so turned on that we'll let you do Anything you want to us."

I sucked her luscious nipples and slid my hand down her belly and over the outside of her panties. My sister sighed and pressed her mound against my fingers.

"Watch the way your mother touches my pussy John. First she strokes it gently through my panties. She rubs around my camel toe with her finger tips. That makes my clit stick out and I want to be touched more. If you feel my panties, the material is all damp. That's a good sign!"

I gently slid my hand under the elastic top of her panties as John watched my hand, mesmerized by my sister's display.

"I'm going to take these panties off," Glenda said, slipping her panties down and off her feet. "I want you to see how she touches my bare pussy."

She tossed the damp panties to John.

"Sniff them. Do they smell good?"

John put her panties to his face and inhaled her musk deeply, closing his eyes to savor her scent.

"That's how a woman smells when she's ready to let you fuck her," Glenda said, "Keep them under your pillow and smell my pussy when you jerk off at night. That way you'll memorize the scent. Now unzip your pants and let me see how much you like my pussy."

John unzipped his jeans and pulled out a massive erection. His cock was red and angry looking and the head was dripping.

"You have a nice cock John," my sister purred, "Stroke it while your mom rubs my clit."

I ran my fingertips lightly up an down my sister's swollen, shaved pussy, gently brushing her distended clit until it stood out, hard and stiff between her dark pink lips.

"When you stroke a woman like this," my sister panted, "she lubricates and her pussy opens up for your cock. That's how you know she wants you to fuck her. Come here John and show me what you have learned tonight."

John approached Glenda with his jutting cock pointing straight between her thighs.

"Touch my breasts John," she said, "nice and gently. My nipples are hard but they are sensitive. Stroke them lightly with your fingertips. Now kiss them. Mmm, your mouth feels good. Now touch my pussy John. Gently slide your finger up and down my slit. It's open and ready for you John. What do you want to do with it?"

John pushed his rigid cock down from the vertical and slid it between my sister's swollen lips. He groaned as he entered her and she moaned as he filled her with one long thrust.

"Oh John, you are so big! Does my pussy feel good? Fuck me John. Oh yes big boy, fuck your aunt's tight pussy. Your young cock feels heavenly. My husband never fucks me like this. Oh, yes, do it hard."

John was gripping my sister's ass, pounding into her. I could feel the vibrations of their fucking as I pressed against my sister's ass. John was panting now and fucking his aunt Glenda wildly. They were both on the edge and she cried out,

"Cum in me John. I'm on the pill. Fill my pussy."

As he ejaculated, she came too, crying aloud in her climax. When he was spent, John pulled his rigid cock out of her. It was still glistening with her juices. Glenda put her skirt and blouse back on, but her naked pussy and swollen breasts were still visible.

The scent of sex was in the air and I was dying to be fucked. My sister must have read my mind because she redirected John's attention to me.

"Now John, I want you to show us what you've learned," she said, "Undo your mom's bra."

We reversed positions and she stood behind me and unzipped my dress. I shrugged it off my shoulders and she pulled it down. I was only wearing my bra, panties, thigh highs and heels as John approached me. He reached behind and unhooked my bra smoothly.

"Good job John!" my sister exclaimed, "Now take it off her nice and gently."

John slid the cups off my breasts. I enjoyed the feeling of being released from the tight bra. My nipples hardened under John's gaze.

"Ok John. Now touch her breasts nice and gently," my sister said, running her hands lightly over my big tits. Having my sister play with my breasts while my son watched was very arousing.

"Suck her nipples John," my sister instructed him, "play with her pussy too. Stroke it through her panties."

John was sucking my breasts and stroking my clit through my thin panties. I could feel his hard cock against my mound, still wet with my sister's juices. I was hot and ready. I pressed my ass against my sister. I wanted her to play with me too. She obliged by rolling my panties down my ass.

"Let's take these off her John," she said, "I think she's ready for your cock."

She pulled my panties down and I stepped out of them.

"Do you want your son to fuck you?" she whispered in my ear. I nodded and she reached out to stroke his hard cock.

"Do you want to fuck your mother John?" Glenda teased him, jerking him off as she spoke.

"Yes Aunt Glenda," he groaned.

"Ok John, she's ready. Give it to her good and hard."

John forced his cock into me. As he fucked me he kept brushing my G spot and I felt my orgasm build. My sister sensed my excitement and knew what that meant.

"She's going to squirt John, she's going to squirt," she chanted, caressing my stiff nipples.

I felt myself slide over the edge. I sprayed a deluge of juice down my thighs, almost forcing John's cock out of me. He held on tight and fucked me until he climaxed in me.

My sister stripped off her shirt and skirt and knelt on the rug between us. She sniffed my pussy and licked my lips as they clung to John's thick shaft. As he slid out of me, she took him in her mouth and sucked him back to full erectness.

"Take us up to bed John," she said, pulling him towards the stairs by his erect penis. "Your mom and I are going to do whatever it takes to keep your grades up."

Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,047 Followers