The Wager

Story Info
Older woman takes hunk's cherry.
1.6k words
4.42
73.6k
13
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a simple wager, the first one of us who screws him wins!" Kathy said.

Kathy is my next-door neighbor and very best friend. She was talking about the new guy working at the Sunoco gas station down at the corner. He was in his early twenties and a hunk.

"Roy would kill me if he found out." I argued.

"He's not going to find out!" Kathy smiled.

Kathy was always coming up with some crazy scheme to get me to cheat on my husband. Because she couldn't keep her pants on she wanted me to join in on her escapades.

There had been the afternoon when we did a threesome with her boss at the local No Tell Motel. The poor guy almost had a heart attack with the two of us bouncing on his cock.

Birth control pills were the greatest invention since sliced bread allowing a woman to fuck whoever she wanted whenever she wanted and feel his delicious cum flow into her.

"How do we prove who's first?" I asked her.

"Simple, we get a picture of his cock!" Kathy smiled.

Oh yea, fuck the guy and then ask him for a picture of his dick!

"Just one time, right?' I agreed.

There were no other customers when I drove onto the station lot. The new guy came wandering out from the garage to serve me.

The name badge of his pocket said his name was "Brad".

"May I help you Ma'am?" he asked.

"Yes, fill it up please and check my oil." I asked in my most demure feminine voice.

The short red dress I was wearing was high on my legs. I knew from his vantage point he could see the white silk of my panties. Shamelessly I opened my legs ever so slightly.

He had taken the bait, I just had to yank and set the hook.

He started the gas flowing into the tank and asked if I would release the hood.

"It is too hard for me to pull, can you do it?" I asked opening my door.

Brad reached in for the hood release handle. His face was now only inches from my open crotch. He must have been able to smell my scent and see the outline of my bush through the thin silk.

Trying to keep his composure he went about his task.

"Twenty-three sixty-nine, Mam." He said after he topped off the tank.

I handed his my Visa card and gave him my phone number.

It was a couple of days later when he called.

"Hello?"

"Hi, it's Brad from the gas station. I was just thinking about you." He said.

So my wedding ring hadn't scared him off, he wanted to play.

I did not know what progress Kathy had made if any on our little challenge.

"What are you doing tonight Brad?" I asked.

"Nothing much, just hanging around." He answered.

"Why don't you meet me at Winners for a drink?" I suggested.

"That would be great!" he eagerly agreed.

"About eight." I said hanging up before I changed my mind.

I was dressed in my "I wanna get fucked" outfit. A very, very short black sheath dress with spaghetti straps, nylons held up by a garter belt and a pair of black vinyl boots. Head turned when I walked into the dim smoky room.

Brad was sitting in a corner booth; I walked over to join him.

"I didn't know if you would come?" Brad said rising to greet me.

I slipped into the booth opposite him.

"Order me a gin and Wink." I asked.

We made small talk while the D.J. went through his repertoire. I made it obvious to Brad I was available for a roll in the hay.

Brad told me he had a more or less steady girlfriend that he had been dating for almost a year but had not been intimate with yet. He confessed to me he was still a virgin! Bonus!

We left Brad's Honda parked on the mall and took my Impala to the Esquire Motel. The Esquire was a popular sin bin on the weekends and usually they rented the same rooms out two or three times the same night.

When we arrived there were already several cars nosed up to some of the units. I gave Brad my credit card and asked his to go book us in.

While Brad was in the motel office I checked to make sure the digital camera was in my handbag.

The small unit was intended for one purpose, fucking. Aside from the bed and porn TV the rest was superfluous. I set the bottle of whiskey I brought on the counter and told Brad to go and get some ice and mix while I got ready. As he went out the door with the ice bucket I went into the washroom.

I heard him come back in and waited for him to pour our drinks before I entered he room naked.

Brad's eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw me in all my glory. My tits were full and firm and I had trimmed my pussy just for his benefit.

I walked over and casually picked up my drink.

"Let's see what I am getting?" I challenged him.

Brad was like a cute little boy and went into the washroom to disrobe.

In minutes Brad emerged from the bathroom naked wielding the most beautiful cock I had ever seen. He must have been nine inches, cut and a good inch more than my hubby. My pussy begins to get wet just looking at it.

"Come here!" I ordered.

Like an obedient puppy dog Brad brought his delicious erection over to where I sat. Without further delay I took his irresistible cockmeat into my mouth.

God it was good! A full mouth of virgin cock and it was all mine. Brad stood there enjoying my tongue caressing the length of his shaft and me gently taking his balls into my mouth. I hungered for a taste of his sperm.

His helmet was as smooth as silk and I detected the taste of precum as my tongue passed over it. I knew I was to be the first woman to taste this young buck's cum. My lips sealed around his shaft and I inhaled deeply. My cheeks sunk in and contacted the swollen member filling my mouth. Brad was about to benefit from an experienced cocksucker.

He moaned softly as my mouth fucked his virgin cock. I knew it would be only moments before he exploded in my mouth. My hand encircled his cock yanking him as my tongue danced over the length of his cock. I felt his body stiffen as he reached his limit.

His rich crème flooded my mouth in a series of massive spurts and my teeth were awash in a sea of his salty brine. Frantically I begin swallowing his ejaculation in an effort not to loose any of his precious cum.

The thick globs slid down my throat like raw oysters leaving a trail of pungent taste to my belly. I looked into his eyes and smiled as I licked the residue from the tip of his cock.

I was ready to take Brad's cock in me but he had different ideas. Sitting me on the side of the bed he kneeled between my legs and lowered his face to my cunt. With my fingers I spread my labia for him.

His tongue entered me like a veterans. A shiver went though me when he found my sensitive clitoris. I whimpered like a puppy as he licked my wakening pussy.

"Oh fuck me!" I pleaded falling back on the bed.

Gently he mounted me as if he were afraid of breaking me. I helped his cockhead find the entrance to my womanhood. His beautiful cock slid into my ready passage as if it belonged inside on me. My legs wrapped around him and drew him securely into my intimate depths. Slowly we begin to fuck.

It had been too long since I had had such a young cock in me. So hard and eager to satisfy my needs. I clamped myself onto him and rode his cock like it was the giant coaster at Wally World.

"Oh yes Baby, fuck me hard!" I cried.

I was now under the control of nine inches of young cockmeat. I could not get it in me deep enough to scratch that maddening itch. I felt my pussy juices flowing like a breached levee.

Brad's thrust were hard and rapid, I knew my cunt was hurtling him to his first orgasm in a woman. My hips rose up to meet his slamming thrusts until his cockhead touched my cervix.

"Shoot in me!" I cried.

I was primed and ready for his load when I felt the warm surge of sperm flooding my pussy. The sticky cum triggered my climax.

"Aaaaaaaaaarrrrgh!" I cried as my orgasm ripped through me.

My cunt spasm on Brad's spurting cock as I accepted his sperm.

Brad collapsed exhausted on top of me his cock still draining into me.

We lay there motionless as I savored Brad's cock soaking in my saturated pussy. The slightest movement sent tingles though my loins.

Slowly Brad started pumping me again. He was going for another orgasm.

I was really wet now, our bodies made a slapping noise as they came together. The suction created by Brad's cock made a soft squishing sound as the juices lubricated our union.

My second orgasm came quickly and was as exquisite as the first. More of Brad's cream flowed into me as I writhed on his spurting cock.

All to soon it was time we had to leave. I didn't ever want that afternoon to end. I begrudged Brad taking his cock out of me so I could photograph it for Kathy's satisfaction.