The Walker Colt: Billy's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled away from him. "She's not like that, she really likes me." As I said that the images of two different women floated through my mind. Who was I thinking about, was it the blonde or the redhead.

For a moment the room faded, and I was Bob again. My mind was full of longing for Patsy and our unborn child. Just as quickly, the dark room snapped back into focus and I was Billy, and the gut-wrenching feeling that Daniels words had left me with came back.

"You need to deal with it because I'm not always going to be here to watch your back. Daniel's dangerous, he's a mean killer and a bully."

I sat back down on my cot, waved Drew away and thought about the redhead who featured so much in the recent chapters of Billy's young life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Billy's memories told me that he... I, had met the redhead, Eileen, on my second day. Drew and a couple of his friends had taken me to the Ace saloon in town. It was one of a number of places of entertainment that the troopers favored. Liquor, gambling and girls, all in one place, uncle Drew told me. What more could a man want from life?

I was 18, and this was the first time I'd been away from the family ranch for more than a day. Hell, this was the first time I'd ever been in a saloon. We sat at a table, and a saloon girl, a pretty brunette in the shortest dress I'd ever seen brought Drew a bottle of whiskey at his call. I could see her calves as she sashayed away.

"Drink this," Drew insisted as he handed me a glass of whiskey, "and put your eyes back in, Billy."

I swallowed the contents of the glass the way I'd seen the others do. The liquor burnt like the fires of hell and I felt I was trying to cough my lungs out of my mouth. I was red-faced and struggling to breathe as Drew, and the other two NCO's laughed at me.

"Jesus," I croaked, "That's rough; Pappy's sipp'in whiskey's much smoother."

"And when did my brother let you drink his whiskey?"

"He gave me a glass on my birthday."

One of his companions, a corporal by the name of Jesse Peters, grinned at me and asked Drew, "So, if the young fella was a saloon whiskey virgin, what else do you think he's an innocent at?"

I knew what he was asking, and I blushed from my toes to the top of my head.

Drew contemplated me and announced, "A man has three virginities in life to give. His first glass of hard saloon liquor, his first woman, and his first killing. Young Billy here has lost his first and let's leave the last until we can't avoid it. But the woman..." He looked around the room and then up the stairs at the back of the room. "That one I know we can solve tonight!"

Jesse and the other corporal, Shane, laughed and raised their glasses to me in a mock salute. I swallowed the liquor in my glass and quickly filled the glass again.

Drew stopped me raising the glass to my lip. "No lad, you want to be sober to enjoy your first woman."

He raised a hand and called over to the barkeeper. "Ricky, can you ask Mrs. Richards if she'd be so kind as to join us?" The barkeep nodded and whispered in the ear of one of the saloon girls.

Five minutes later an elegantly dressed woman in her mid-forties approached us; we all stood, Drew pull up a chair for her, and she sat down gracefully. We sat, and Drew introduced me.

"This is Billy, my brother's eldest boy, Mrs. Richards, and he's in need of his first woman."

"Drew," her voice was soft and lilting, "I keep telling you to call me Colleen; we've known each other too long to be that formal." Drew gave a nod, and she turned her attention to me.

"How old are you, lad?"

"Eighteen." I squirmed under her gaze, and she took my hand.

"Well you're a good-looking lad, so I don't think any of my young ladies would mind being your first." She got a considered expression, glancing at me, then each one of the girls circulating the room.

She gave a gentle shake of her head then mentioned a name to Drew. He considered, and gave a similar shake of his head. She swallowed the glass of whiskey Shane offered her, and then a smile flitted across her face.

"Eileen," she said. "She'd be perfect. Young, fresh and enjoys the work. She'll be here in an hour, and I'll send her over."

She turned to Drew, "It'll be a dollar for an hour, or if you are feeling generous, your lad can have her for the night for five."

"Let's give him the night," Drew said, and gave her the five dollars. This, I found out, was the madam's cut. I was expected the pay the girl the same when she took me to her room.

Colleen had another drink with us and then she took her leave. Jesse pulled out a worn packet of cards and the three friends started playing poker for loose change. I watched and was dealt in. Billy didn't know the game, but Bob did and guided his hands.

I had a nice pile of change in front of me when a pair of soft hands rested on my shoulders and a sweet soft voice spoke in my ear.

"I'm told that you are going to be my lover tonight, Billy boy." Her soft lips caressed my neck.

She moved around to stand in front of me and then sat down on my lap. Eileen was beautiful, pale skin and long flaming-red hair. Her nose was cute and her eyes were an emerald green. She was a small thing and seemed to weigh nothing as she sat on me. She wrapped an arm around my neck and pulled me down for a kiss.

I'd never kissed a woman that wasn't a relative, and what I got wasn't a quick peck on the cheek. Her lips molded themselves to mine, and the tip of her tongue darted out to play with my mouth. I was as hard as a rock, and I wriggled to try and get comfortable and hide my embarrassment from her.

"Oh no you don't," she whispered so only I could hear. "I like to feel what a man has to offer me, and from what I can feel under me I'm not going to be disappointed." She wriggled her bottom, and I gave a soft groan.

Eileen looked at my uncle, "I'll send him back to you in the morning a real man," she told him.

She rose off me and then pulled me up. Drew and his friends sent us off with a parcel of ribald comments that left my face as red as Eileen's hair. We paused at the bottom of the stairs where Mrs. Richards stood.

"I've got him for the night?" Eileen questioned.

"You have," Mrs. Richards replied, then she added, "Why don't you take him home, a first night should be spent in a comfortable bed."

The two women hugged, and Eileen led me out the back of the saloon and down a lane until we reached a pretty house on the outskirts of the town.

"I live here with my aunt," she said as she opened the door and led me into the parlor.

"Your aunt knows what you do?" I asked.

She laughed, and I fell in love. "Of course, she does, Colleen is my aunt. This is her house.

She took my hand and led me upstairs and into a large bedroom. A big brass double bed dominated the room. There was a wardrobe, two chests of drawers and a pair of chairs and a small table in an alcove by the bay window. In the corner stood a stand with a decorated bowl and a large water jug.

I stood in the center of the room, not sure what I should do first. Was I supposed to undress, or did she expect me to hold her? I froze, and Eileen took pity on me.

"Relax, we've got all night. I want you to take off your clothes and lie down on the bed."

I got my boots, shirt, and britches off and wondered if I should remove my undershirt and shorts. Eileen giggled, and I saw she'd removed her dress and was only wearing her underthings and stockings.

"Have you ever seen a naked woman?"

I shook my head unable to speak

"Then I think it's time you do."

She gave me a gentle shove, and I sat down on the edge of her bed. It was the softest most comfortable bed I'd ever experienced.

Eileen smiled at me and pulled at the bows that held the front of her chemise together. The side fell apart, and I saw for the first time the sensual curves of a woman's breasts. Hers were pale with a scattering of freckles that matched the ones on her face. Her conical breasts were tipped with a hard pink nipple.

She shrugged her chemise off her shoulders, and it pooled at her ankles. She took my hand, brought it to her bosom, and I touched my first breast. It was so soft while the nipple was hard it pressed into my calloused palm. I swallowed and tried to breathe, above me Eileen mooned softly, then louder as I pressed both hands firmly against her breasts. She stroked my head and then bent down and kissed the top of my head.

"Wait," she said and stepped back slightly, reaching for her waistband and undoing the tie. Her undergarment slid down her hips and revealed a shock of red hair at the top of her legs. I stared in amazement, and she grinned at me.

"So you like my little red kitty?" she said.

"God yes," I muttered. "You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." She was, her pale skin reflected the glow of the oil lamp. Her red hair flowed over her shoulders and covered to the upper part of her breasts, the long pink nipples pointing at me.

She stepped out of the last of her things and, but for her stockings, she stood naked, in front of me.

"Now you," she said, and she pulled my undershirt off. She urged me to stand and eased my shorts down. My cock sprang free and stood proud and urgent. The smile on her face grew.

"That's a grand cock you've got there, Billy, big and firm and eager to please me." My cock twitched in anticipation.

She gently blew on it, and it danced in response. "Hmm," she said in contemplation. "I'm guessing too eager. Let's get this first one out of the way, and then we can both enjoy the night."

I had no idea what she meant, but she went to the washstand and poured some water into the bowl. She took a washcloth, wet it and returned to me. She knelt on her knees and took hold of my member, she eased the foreskin back. I groaned in pleasure. She wiped my flesh, and I shuddered and shook.

"Wait, Billy, not yet." She grasped the base and squeezed tight. For a second I thought my urges were too great, but her pressure enabled me to bring them under control.

My cock showed its approval of her touch and got even harder, the head a throbbing purple as the foreskin pulled back. I raised my hand to cover myself, but she laughed and pushed my hand away, reclaiming control of my cock, and used the washcloth to finish wiping me clean.

Staying on her knees, she gave my shaft several long sensual pumps until my cock stood so proud and hard in her delicate hands that I thought it would burst. What happened next was the most amazing thing I'd ever experienced. She moved so close I could feel her breath on the head. Then, exquisite warmth as she licked the head and then sucked the first part into her mouth.

I slumped on her bed, and she followed me, her mouth never leaving my rod of flesh. She sucked and licked bringing me so close but not giving me the release I was desperately seeking.

"No," she said at my urging. "I want you to remember this night for the rest of your life."

She took a perverse delight in bringing me to the edge and holding me there for a few moments before making me relax, only to start the cycle all over again.

Finally, with me begging almost incoherently, she sucked me over the edge, and I filled her mouth with streams of my essence. I lay back, grasping the cover of the bed. This time, she cleaned me with her mouth, not her cloth

I pulled her up, letting her soft yet hard body slide up mine. Her mouth invited me to kiss it, even though as I did so, she tried to shy away. I didn't take no for an answer as she protested that she still had some of my cum in her mouth. I could taste myself in her mouth, sharp and tangy.

"I love you," I said nervously.

She moved so she could look me in the eyes and smiled sadly. "No you don't, at least you shouldn't, because I'll hurt you. I'm not a nice girl; I'm a whore, and we could have no chance of a future."

Tears started to roll down her cheeks, and she whispered so softly that I could barely hear her. "Damn this life." She ran a finger around her nipple and gave me an expectant look. I raised my head and sucked on the proffered nipple, and she gasped. Her hand crept down my body to grasp my stirring cock. She smiled as I grew hard again under her gentle strokes. She pushed me onto my back and raised herself above my eagerly waiting cock.

With a long slow deliberate motion, she speared herself on my throbbing flesh. She gave a long guttural cry as I stretched and filled her. Sensations of pleasure rippled through me as I was encased in the soft silky wet embrace of her vagina. Her muscles clutched at me in protest as I filled her, the crown of my cock caressing the depths of her sweet entrance.

She raised her bowed head to look at me, "Oh, mother, I love you," she gasped, and then groaned as she started rocking. I rolled my hips to meet her every move. Her eyes were unfocused and her mouth open as she grunted rhythmically in tune with our movements. I groaned in pleasure, barely able to constrain myself, and she reacted, her movements becoming more aggressive, as she enforced her dominance, grinding her pelvis against mine.

We came within seconds of each other, her first, followed by me pumping my man juice inside her as she sucked me dry. She collapsed onto my chest, regaining her breath. Her lips sought mine, and we kissed savagely before she worked her way down my body, kissing and licking as she worked her way down to my softening cock. She carefully licked the combination of our essences from me, apparently savoring the taste.

"We taste rather good," she murmured. Taking the last suck, she brought her mouth up to mine to share the last drop. We did taste good, a mix of my saltiness and her much more exotic honey and spice.

As she curled up beside me again, a bead of my cum traced its way down her inner thigh. She dipped a finger in it and brought it up to her mouth, sucking it off.

Again, that wonderful smile of hers lit up her face. "You know you are very special to me, don't you?" she whispered. "As soon as Colleen pointed you out to me, I knew I wanted you, and boy you don't disappoint, do you?"

I grinned back at her and caressed her firm butt, letting my finger drift between the cleft and circle her puckered rose. I felt it twitch and flutter.

Her eyes looked at me hungrily, "Are you ready to go again, Billy boy?" She asked.

I nodded, and she pulled me up to cover her body, legs wide to accept my hard flesh into her again. I paused, holding myself up so I could look down at her, the tip of my cock pressing against her lips.

"Ready?" I gasped.

"Fuck yes," she groaned as she pushed up with her hips, trying to engulf me. "Christ, I need to feel you inside of me again."

One long steady thrust and I was deep inside her glorious passage for the second time that evening. The walls of her slick passage conformed to the shape of my cock, massaging me, making me moan aloud.

"Oh, fuck, that feels so good," I said. Then rolling my pelvis, I began slowly thrusting in and out.

Her eyes rolled, and her legs wrapped themselves around me. She urged me to move faster and deeper, directing me with words and her heels. It was obvious that she was still coming down from her earlier orgasm, as within a few thrusts I felt the walls of her pussy ripple and clutch at me as her next one rolled over her. Her body shuddered beneath mine.

She came two more times as I kept moving, playing her body, nibbling on her neck, fondling her breasts, tugging on her nipples. She was biting down on my shoulder, whimpering continuously. Then that familiar ache grew deep in my belly. My thrusts grew ever more urgent.

"Gonna cum," I gasped.

"Cum," she begged, tightening her legs around me. "I want to feel you fill me."

The urgency burst, and I groaned as I pumped cum deep inside her. I arched my back as I continued to thrust, emptying myself into her. She came again, the warmth of my essence filling her and triggering her orgasm.

My cock pulsed and her pussy milked the last drop from me before we both collapsed, our bodies slick with sweat, our chests heaving as we forced air into our tortured lungs. We lay there, our arms wrapped around each other, fingers gently caressing the skin beneath them.

My cock, slowly deflating, slid from its sheath and Eileen gave a little sigh of loss, then sighed contentedly as we turned onto our sides and I spooned up tight behind her. She took my hand and placed it on her breast. We fell asleep like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sounds of the barracks washed away my erotic thoughts of the girl. "Billy boy," came the call.

Uncle Drew waved in my direction, and I headed up to where he sat. "Get your tack together. There's a patrol going out in an hour to check on rumors of Mexicans crossing the border, and I want you on it."

I balked, I was supposed to be seeing Eileen tonight, but Drew ignored my protestations. An hour later I was on horseback, one of a troop of twenty men. Drew and Jesse were the two corporals, and the captain had placed one of the greenhorn lieutenants in command.

The horse below me moved in a familiar gait, I'd grown up in the saddle, helping my pappy with the chores around the ranch. I'd been riding herd since I was eight. We headed south, and soon my world constricted to the ass of the horse in front and the clouds of trail dust.

Patrols usually lasted ten days, and this one was no different; for three days we headed south and then rode parallel to the imaginary line that was supposed to be the border. It wasn't until the sixth day we found any evidence of the Mexicans. We cut across their trail and the Indian scouts conferred with Drew and Jesse.

He called me over. "The scouts think it's a group of ten to fifteen and they are crossing back with a bunch of steers. Can you tell how many and how long ago?"

"Why me, Drew?"

"Because you know cattle, and I want to see if they are telling the truth."

I'd tracked enough strays in my time, so this sounded reasonable, and I had the same distrust he had about the scouts. I got down off my horse and walked over to the pair of Indian scouts.

"How many? I asked.

Only one of them spoke any English, and he just held up his hand and opened it three times. So, fifteen horses. "And the cattle, and how long ago?"

He pointed at a pile of horse shit. "Three days, maybe a bit more, many cows."

I pushed at the dung with my toe, and it looked like he was right. The tracks were leading south across the border. I walked around and estimated the herd at about a hundred and fifty head. There was no dust on the horizon in the direction they had gone, so it looked like they were long gone.

I walked back to Drew and the lieutenant and told them what I thought.

"Do we follow them?" I asked.

The lieutenant pulled out a map and a compass. He and Drew stepped away and started talking.

I couldn't help overhearing snatches of their conversation. The lieutenant was eager to follow the trail, but Drew kept pointing out that the Mexicans had at least a three-day head start, and we were only five miles from the river that was the border here.

"They are long gone, sir, and even if we do follow them once they are across the river, they will be reinforced by the Mexican army. We need to find out where they got the cattle from. There are several ranches a day or so north of here."

The lieutenant reluctantly agreed, and the troop turned north and followed the trail.

A day later it was the acrid smell of burnt wood, and something else was the first indication we were drawing close to the original owners of the cattle. We created a rise and looked across a small valley. The ranch house looked intact, but the barn and bunkhouse were charred ruins. Above us in the sky circled vultures, barking dogs were keeping them in the air as they protected their dead masters.