The War Continues for Nurse Jenny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

The poor guy had to be helped with everything, very much like Jerry. The only difference was that David could see where Jerry couldn't at first. The nurses had to give him baths, help him with bowel movements, and do everything for him including lighting his cigarettes, a habit he had only started since joining the military too.

Jenny enjoyed hearing his stories of New York City. The many attractions like the Statue of Liberty, Central Park, Yankee Stadium, and Coney Island. She had never been to New York City or any big city even close to that size. Her parents had told her about Chicago but she had never been to either place.

David was a good listener and surprisingly never seemed to tire of her stories about Lincoln and the family's farm. They joked about milking cows, feeding pigs, and gathering eggs from chickens. He usually had some more city experiences to relate that offset her more rural farming ones like playing baseball in the streets and going to temple all the time.

The last few times Jenny had helped him pee had been a little awkward for both of them. He had definitely started to get excited by her helping him get himself ready for the bedpan. His penis was smaller in stature than Brad's and certainly no match for Russ or Jerry. But she liked him and it didn't bother her that much to help him out.

Jenny had started the conversation today asking about letters from home, "Did you get any mail from State-side?"

"One letter from my Mom," David replied. "Nothing unusual except Uncle Abe got drunk at my cousin's bar mitzvah and fell into the band."

They laughed about that and David asked if Jenny got any letters too.

"Yeah, one from my parents and two from guys I knew on Midway," Jenny said.

"Oh, friends of yours?" David asked.

"Yeah, definitely, friends," Jenny agreed but for a second her thoughts were elsewhere.

"More than friends ... boyfriends perhaps?" David questioned, trying to be funny, but also sounding curious.

"Maybe, good friends, though," Jenny just said, and told him about Jerry and his wounds so similar to David's except for the vision.

"Have you had any boyfriends?" David asked, sort of out of the blue.

"Yes, back in Lincoln I had a boyfriend," Jenny said. "And many people would have said Jerry was my boyfriend too. My first boyfriend was killed by a German U-boat sinking the ship he was on."

"Oh, sorry," David said.

"It's okay. I see firsthand how war is hell. I'm dealing with it fine now," Jenny claimed. "What about you? Any girlfriends back home in Queens?"

"No, none," David admitted.

"Well, when you get home a wounded veteran I bet more than a few girls will want to get to know you," Jenny said.

"Hardly with these mangled hands," David lamented.

"You'll be fine soon and able to do things for yourself," Jenny said.

"Speaking of which I think I could use a pee," David stated.

"Okay," Jenny said.

She retrieved the urinal and moved the sheets from David's legs. She glanced at him briefly before she parted his bedclothes. He was watching her intently. Her hand took his penis and positioned it onto the urinal so he could pee. She told him okay but nothing happened right away except it started to grow again.

"Do you need me to pull the corners up for you?" Jenny asked seriously, like any good nurse.

"No, that wouldn't help," David said.

"Should I leave for a little bit?" Jenny continued.

"No, please don't," David said.

"Are you able to go?" Jenny asked seriously again.

"I think so. Just give me a minute," David said.

Jenny tried to think of something to say to take his mind off things but couldn't. Instead she glanced between his worried looking face and his growing erection. He may have been smaller than her other guys but his dick knew how to grow. It was lengthening and expanding nicely. Still he couldn't or wouldn't pee.

"David, I think I should leave and let you do this," Jenny stated.

"Do you have to?"

"I don't think you're going to be able to go otherwise," Jenny proclaimed.

"Maybe we should wait till later," David explained nervously.

"Maybe you can hold off till Rose and Thelma come on shift next?" Jenny queried.

"I'd rather do it with you though," David said.

"Why's that?" Jenny asked.

"Because ... because you have the softest hands here," David offered as a reason.

"Thank you, David. But does that have anything to do with your reason for this?" Jenny said pointing to his now full erect cock.

"Well, you're the prettiest nurse here too," David confessed.

"Thank you, again," Jenny said and looked around the dark room. The patients all seemed to be asleep except David and Bea was off retrieving supplies.

"You can't go when it's like this, can you?" Jenny said and this time she rested her hand on his inner thigh.

"No," David gulped.

"If it goes down then you could go, right?"

"Yes," David groaned.

"You want me to help you with that?" Jenny asked.

"Okay," David replied.

Jenny could see a drop of pre-cum forming in the slit on top. Her hand slid up his thigh to briefly graze his tight scrotum.

"Oh, god," David moaned.

"Has any girl ever touched you before, David?" Jenny asked.

"No," David responded.

Jenny moved her finger to rub the drop of pre-cum around on the head. David stiffened and groaned loudly.

"Shh," Jenny whispered. "Try to keep this our secret."

Her finger lightly teased down the head and along the sensitive nerve endings below it. That was all it took. David moaned and his sperm jettisoned from his cock straight up in the air and then dropped down on Jenny's hand and his groin. His cock rocketed several thick strong, white ropes into the air. About the third, they diminished in strength and the last two more or less oozed out onto Jenny's fingers.

"Oh, sorry," David said when his composure returned somewhat. "I couldn't help myself..."

"It's quite alright," Jenny said, draping his shrinking cock into the opening of the urinal. "I know guys release fast at first."

Jenny was subconsciously rubbing the sperm on her hand back and forth between her fingers to feel its texture and consistency. She noticed what she was doing before he did and quickly went to get a towel. She cleaned her hand and him and threw the towel in the soiled linen. When she got back the bedpan had pee in it.

"Oh, I see someone went already," Jenny said with a laugh.

"Thanks to your help," David declared.

They laughed quietly together and Jenny emptied the used urinal. When she returned, she replaced David's bedclothes but not before noticing his small flaccid cock. She tucked him into the sheets again and smiled at him.

"Thanks, Ma'am," David said with thankful eyes.

"Call me, Jenny, David. You're welcome. Now get some sleep."

"That should be easier now," David avowed with a smile.

"I would imagine," Jenny whispered. "Goodnight."

Jenny did her final rounds quickly and she and Bea left when Thelma and Rose arrived. The women exchanged greetings and Bea and Jenny exited the building to cross the open grounds of the base back to their barracks. Along the way they talked as Bea and Jenny both lit cigarettes.

"Hey, I'm supposed to meet those two sailors you saw me with at the dance. You want to come along?"

"No, thanks, Bea. I appreciate that but I'm not ready yet to go out with anyone else."

"Still thinking only of Russ?" Bea questioned.

"You could say that. Actually, he's all I think about most of the time," Jenny proclaimed. "I worry all the time for his safety."

"I have faith the good Colonel is going to come back to you," Bea said. "But what about Jerry and Brad?"

"I like Brad but he's not in my heart the way Russ and Jerry are," Jenny stated.

"Why do you think so much about Russ only if you're still sweet on Jerry too?"

"I guess it's because Russ is in harm's way and Jerry is safe back home in Nebraska. If the roles were reversed, I'd probably be worried more about Jerry."

"I don't know whether to be jealous or happy I don't have your man problems," Bea claimed.

"Well, don't be jealous. It's no fun," Jenny attested.

"What're you going to do for fun then tonight?"

"May and I will probably play gin again," Jenny mused.

"You two are a wild bunch," Bea mocked.

"Yeah, we're pretty sad when our men are away," Jenny agreed.

"I know May and you must think me a terrible slut like Dorrie and Viv but I tell you it is helping me to get through this damn war to have some fun with these guys. You haven't lived, Jenny, till you've had three guys fucking and playing with you at once," Bea extolled with a snicker.

"That would be interesting, I guess, but I'm more of a one guy woman."

"You're right. It fits you better than whoring it up like Viv, Dorrie, and me," Bea claimed.

They tossed their finished cigarettes aside and entered the barracks. They ran into Viv and Dorrie on the way out.

"Want to come with us tonight?" Viv asked with a naughty smile.

"Got plans," Bea replied.

"How about the beauty queen?" Dorrie said, licking her lips seductively.

"Not me," Jenny affirmed.

"Jenny, you should have some fun while Russ is away," Viv said.

"That's what I told her and even offered to share but she's determined to play gin with May," Bea injected.

"Oh, fun," Dorrie mocked sarcastically.

"Jenny, if I had your looks I'd be fucking all night," Viv stated.

"No, you wouldn't," Jenny tried to claim.

"Maybe not. As it is, by the time this war's over, my pussy's going to be as big as the Holland Tunnel," Viv said jokingly.

"That's right. That's why using your mouth more than your cootch is the way to go," Dorrie claimed laughing.

"You're both something else," Bea professed.

"That's dirty talk," Jenny declared. "You shouldn't talk like that."

"You're right, Jenny. We're the worst kind of whores. See you, girls," Viv said and she and Dorrie exited laughing.

"Those two think way too little of themselves," Jenny stated. "They're better than that."

"Maybe so, Jenny. But this crazy war makes idiots of us all one way or another," Bea proclaimed.

The news reached the nurses on Tulagi with some regularity of the events on Guadalcanal across the sound. They learned of the raids by the Marines on the Japanese positions and the heavy losses of the first engagement. Many of those wounded arrived to them the next day and they were back to regular hours quickly. Charlotte warned them of the belief another major assault was coming. The nurses of Tulagi prepared for the worst. And hopefully the worst wouldn't involve Russ and Phil.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers
12