The Ward Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh merciful Jesus, Mary, Joseph! I can't believe it I'm cumming again. Oh yes, Oh yes! Leanne cried out in ecstasy.

With a cry of animal passion her legs closed behind Mike and she pulled him deep inside her.

Mike knew he was close and in this position his strokes were short and rapid the ultimate feeling of pleasure surged up from his groin area, his mind forgot everything else as his prick took control, then with a grunt he felt his scrotum tighten. Mike knew he should pull out but it had been a while and he was not giving up the pleasure now he had got this far and he began to cum. Thick ropes of sperm blasted out of his driving shaft erupting up against Leanne's cervix, the force pushing the fertile seed up into her uterus. Leanne's body shuddered and she urged up hard against Mike her hips wide, her ankles crossed behind him, as her vaginal muscles sought to suck every spurt into her uterine core. Mike initial spurts slowed and finally stopped, but the erect tissue remained firm, he was not done with Leanne yet, he drove his still hard penis relentlessly in and out of her spasming body.

"Oh god you've cum inside me," she wailed "Oh God,"

She was a trained nurse, she knew what the consequences of her action could be but her body was still on a wild trip and unable to push him away her legs clasped tightly behind Mike's back holding him deep inside her, her hips moving up to meet Mike's every thrust. He mind was in a whirl, how many days was she, as her mind calculated she was glad she still had some time to go before she ovulated? Leanne was aware that the actual time of her ovulation was not written in stone, she knew it was an imprecise science and she was running a risk; but the feeling was so good she put the risk to the back of her mind and enjoyed the thrill of the moment. The soft wet sucking sounds of their sex were soon joined by the slap of wet flesh meeting in an urgent series of staccato movements which seemed to go on and on.

The pleasure Leanne was receiving, the rhythmic slap as their bodies met and the extreme excite meant was too much for Leanne who had up to tonight felt so neglected cried out.

"Oh merciful Jesus I don't know what you are doing to me, but I'm cumming again"

Then with a shriek and another wild cry of ecstasy accompanied the tight clamp of her vaginal muscles, she came more intensely than she had done previously; her body was a mass of shuddering euphoric movements, her inner muscles rippled around the thickness of the intruder, each spasm sucking, pulling the shaft deeper inside her. Leanne's clitoris was being stimulated pressed against the swollen thick vein covered shaft; her body seemed to be going from one peak to the next as climax after climax ripped through her in a series of multiple orgasms. Then as her mind tried to cope with her bodily reactions, she felt Mike's body stiffen his movements became more rapid and the she felt the erupting jets of sperm, one after the other, each one surging up, each jet pushing the second load of Mike's seed up through the cervical entrance to her uterus. Mike fell forward onto Leanne's breast the last shots tapering to an ooze, as his scrotum emptied.

Leanne lay there trying to get her mind around what she had done, she had never felt so fulfilled in her life, and she thought to herself that this would teach her husband not to leave her alone whilst he had sex with someone else. She felt Mike begin to soften within her but she held him in place with her ankles tightly crossed behind Mike's ass for as long as she could, finally she let her legs fall down onto the couch and Mike pulled his softer but still long penis from her sperm filled pussy. Leanne got up and walked somewhat unsteadily towards the door motioning Mike to follow her, she walked up the stairs and into the bathroom, dropping her sodden knickers to a wet ball onto the floor, then sliding open the shower door she stepped inside where she turned on the water. Mike removed the rest of his clothes and stepped in behind her; their bodies touched and turning round she began to wash Mike's groin, her hands running up the length of his semi hard penis, then she was washing his scrotum, her fingers softly massaging his testes, her fingers roaming up between the cheeks of his ass. Mike pushed her back against the side of the shower and began running his fingers up between the swollen lips of her very wet, slick vulva, his fingers slid inside and he raised her leg up until it was resting on his hip. He moved his hips forward and slid the thickening phallus back between the lips of Leanne's open pussy; then thrusting upwards, he sank deep inside her with one urgent thrust. His penis hardened and he began thrusting wildly, he was once again mindless his sexual urges coming from his rampant penis. The rhythm soon settled down to be, oh so pleasurable, Mike was concentrating on getting the maximum satisfaction from the union and was totally oblivious to any protest that Leanne may be putting up; he felt her shudder and tighten hard around him, then giving a series of anomalistic grunts of pleasure he began to cum again, he had not imagined it possible but even after he had already cum twice his penis swelled and erupted, swamping Leanne's spasming pussy, each jet urged deeper as with a series of urgent thrusts Mike pumped more of his seed up inside her.

As good as the sex was between the copulating couple, it could not continue; the once proud cock softened and Mike pulled out from the sperm filled orifice, followed by a thick white string of sperm clinging to the softening head. The couple separated letting the cascade of water cleanse the outward signs of infidelity from both of them, then they stepped out of the cubicle and dried each other softly and tenderly. Leanne caught sight of the clock on the wall of the bedroom and she immediately, unexpectedly, became agitated, appearing suddenly nervous as she whispered urgently.

"Oh Mike, I'm sorry, but I reluctantly have to ask you to go, it's after ten o'clock and my husband will be home soon." Then as an afterthought she smiled and added, "I'll see you at visiting time tomorrow."

They went downstairs Mike dressed and Leanne put on the towelling robe, she kissed him hard on the lips before he went out of the door, when Mike turned as he got in the car, to wave goodbye, the door had closed; he drove back towards home and his mother-in-law, he did not have a care what she would say about his late arrival, he was invigorated at the thought of his latest conquest. He could not remember when he last felt so good, the only time he could compare the feeling was when he had first taken Janet, his wife when they were courting and her parents were in the next room. On that occasion she had also asked him to be careful she had also closed her legs behind him allowing him to jet after jet of his semen erupt deep inside her spasming vagina. Janet had like Leanne arched her back hard against Mike, as she had held her buttocks high up off the couch as she had gone rigid as she had felt the heat of Mike's sperm spread inside her. He had taken Janet many times after that, suspecting that her father was quite aware what was going on in the next room. Mike's thoughts lingered over the memory of Janet during those days remembering with fondness that she had, unknown to her father, been pregnant when they married, aware that she had borne two, no now three, children during the time he had known her.

The following day Mike went to see Janet, he was met as he entered the unit, it was Leanne,

"I want you to take me home again tonight", she whispered, "that no good husband of mine told me he won't be home at all tonight, as he has to work to get his project completed, I just know he is taking his mistress to some hotel, I'm off tomorrow so you can sleep over and we don't have to get up early in the morning."

Mike felt his penis harden at the thought,

"I'll see you on the car park after visiting is over." he whispered,

He was about to walk away when he felt a tug at his arm, he turned to face her just as she pulled him into the sister's office, the lock clicked as the door closed behind them and Leanne's smile turned into a grin as she ran her hand up Mike's inner thigh and she felt the huge swelling penis, she gasped,

"Oh God I can't wait that long,"

Then in a frenzy of movement she began pulling open her uniform, revealing her scanty underwear, she reached down and pulled Mike's zipper down letting his trousers fall to the floor and she pulled down his under shorts, Mike swelling column of flesh rose up and Leanne pulled down her panties and sat on the desk she pulled Mike between her legs and rubbed the already pre-cum coated head up and down her wet pussy lips.

Mike felt her legs close behind him and as she tightened them she pulled him closer the movement pushed the crown inwards and he moved his hips forward; he sank slowly into Leanne's wet warm sheath. He was fully inside her with her legs closed behind him. Mike put his hands under her buttocks and the urgent mating began, Mike knew he could not spend long in this predicament with his wife along the corridor with his new born child in her arms waiting for him. Despite a pang of guilt that here he was having wild unprotected sex with the ward sister in her office, he knew he had to finish what she had started. All too soon he felt her tighten around him and the usual happened, his balls tightened, his ass clenched and he began to cum, the spurting penis poured the thick jets of seed deep into the spasming pussy belonging to the panting Leanne, her quivering and convulsing vagina sucked him dry. Mike's guilt returned, he was once again fully aware of the length of time he had spent having sex in the office, whilst his wife was patiently waiting for him, he pulled out of Leanne and quickly began pulling up his under shorts, pushing his wet penis inside before he pulled up his trousers from around his ankles, fastening them and zipping them up, he then pushed his hair back in place and walked out of the office leaving Leanne to tidy herself up, the thick curds of sperm flooding out of her stretched and open pussy.

Janet put her arms around Mike and as she kissed him, she pulled back and looked at him hard before she whispered

"Who is she Mike?"

"What are you talking about?" Mike asked, attempting to prove his innocence,

But the fine sheen of perspiration coating his forehead had given him away.

"I have been married to you for a long time and know every bit of you, I can smell sex on you and it's very recent. Not only that, but you are still perspiring you horny bastard. I know I've not been much good to you in that sense lately but I can tell when you have had sex. It's someone in the hospital, I'll find out don't you worry. I hope she was good you've wasted ten minutes of visiting time. Now hold your new son, I hope he grows up like his father but not with your sexual appetite."

Mike held his son; he knew Janet would be in hospital longer this time especially after her difficult delivery, she had told him it could be a week to ten days. His mind wondered and pictures of Leanne swam before his eyes, he felt his penis twitch in anticipation of the promised all night session. Changing the subject whilst he held his new born son, Mike told Janet about the usual happenings at home, how the children were behaving, what her mother was doing. Janet listened to his constant chatter and when the bell for the end of visiting rang, the head sister walked down the ward and when she came level with Janet's bed she said

"Oh Mr Merriman, I saw you were late arriving, you can have a few minutes extra with your wife today."

Janet's eyebrows rose up and she looked closer at the sister; could it have been her, she thought to herself. She is pretty enough; but she dismissed the idea, she was so much younger than Mike, although that had never deterred him before and that sister in particular had always been so starchy and professional. There was no way Janet thought that even Mike could get into that starchy stuck up iron maiden's panties.

After another ten minutes Mike said "Goodnight" to Janet and left the hospital to meet Leanne on the car park; she was waiting and as the vehicle drew level with her she opened the door and climbed into the Range Rover and they headed for her home. Leanne had prepared a meal for them before she went to work; it only had to be warmed in the oven. The table was laid for two and a good bottle of red wine was soon opened by Mike, whilst firstly Leanne went upstairs to change, this time it was a silky robe and when she came down the two of them sat drinking the rest of the bottle of her husbands good twenty five year old whiskey. They ate the meal and she washed up whilst Mike, took a mixture of Viagra and cialis to help him through the long night to come. He felt the usual warmth spread through him as he finished the last of the bottle of wine. Leanne came into the room and they went up to bed; this time she undressed Mike slowly, tossing his clothes aside with gay abandon, kissing his nipples and running her hands all over his trunk until he stood naked, his penis was already hard, when she opened her mouth and took the huge swollen head between her lips. It slid inside and Mike felt her tongue swirl and lick under the crown, Leanne could taste her own dried fluids and the salty taste of Mike's semen from their earlier coupling on her desk at the hospital, in the office of the maternity ward, where Mike's wife lay recovering from the birth of his son.

Mike had always preferred to cum inside a warm vagina than into a warm mouth and he eased the swollen phallus from Leanne's mouth before getting between her legs; he began to lick her clitoris, his fingers finding her vulva wet, probably with his own semen which he had deposited earlier in the day. He felt her give a gasp as the probing digits found he G-spot his thumb in constant contact with her erect clitoris. He began to move his mouth up to her breasts noticing the hickies beginning to appear, as the brown marks he usually inflicted on his conquests, and he sucked the tender nipples with his lips. Removing his fingers he used his hand to guide the swollen head as it parted her pussy lips, the slick clear pre-cum leaking from the head, aided by the semen still dripping from her already used pussy, allowed him to slide into her with considerably more ease than the previous night. Mike took his time using long slow strokes using the full length of his long thick penis to its best advantage. Leanne was wild and she had several intense orgasms her cries getting louder with each one.

"Oh Jesus" she murmured,

As she thought to her self, what am I doing; but she seemed in the grip of something more powerful than her own resistance as Mike's penis repeatedly and relentlessly drove in and out of her highly aroused vagina. The very slowness of Mike's long reaching thick penis and the constant contact with her clitoris was setting her whole vagina on fire, she moaned louder. She was very near orgasm.

Mike felt her rhythm change and the silky softness gripped tightly against his thrusting flesh. She seemed to ripple the interior muscles of her vagina along the length of his penis; Leanne was a nursing sister and knew well the dangers of unprotected sex, not only was there a risk of pregnancy, but the transfer of several sexually transmitted diseases and HIV and AIDS, but she felt she for some reason, known only to herself and the fact that the earlier tests had proven negative on Mrs Merriman, she could have such wild sex with this man without reservation, and she shouted,

"Oh Yes!", "Oh Yes!", "Oh Yes!" followed by "Oh God! It's been so long since I had really good sex in this bed."

Mike felt his own climax start; it felt like the welling up of his very being, as he thrust deeper and deeper into her. She was throwing her head from side to side moaning,

"Oh God, don't stop; keep going, Oh God! Oh God!"

Leanne could not control her movements; she was writhing and thrusting for all she was worth. Mike unable to hold back any longer he felt the pressure build and holding nothing back he let himself go, his penis swelled allowing his sperm to race up and shoot out of his thrusting penis into her spasming vagina; his fully engorged penis throbbing and pulsating as shot after shot of his fertile semen was driven deeply into her hungry womb.

Mike knew he would have to put on a good show throughout the night and to ensure this he had taken a mixture of Viagra and cialis, the potent mix of the two drugs kept his erect penis hard inside Leanne's slick cleft. Mike lay there with one of the hardest erection he could ever remember having. The energy levels started to rebuild and his sexual drive returned as he started to move again, he felt no resistance from Leanne's compliant body. She locked her legs around his back and pulled him tighter into her, her moans began again as Mike thrust up once again, the crown brushing her cervix and the base of his penis rubbed against her erect clitoris, as his movements became more rapid and demanding. She was arching her back and pulling him into her each time he thrust upwards. Her head was once more moving from side to side and Mike could feel her nails digging into his back as her ardent passion grew to a frenzy. They both lasted considerably longer than the previous time but Mike's climax at last started to build rapidly. Leanne moaned aloud

"Oh yes, Oh yes, don't stop. I need to feel you cum deep inside me again,"

This call on him to perform had him racing to the point where he could hold back no longer.

Mike felt her climax peak at exactly the same time as his own, and once again, he shot spurt after spurt deep into her recipient womb. Mike came and came, his resources seemed endless, at last he could produce no more and his urgent thrusts diminished and he relaxed. The bed was a total mess, clothes flung off in her need to get Mike undressed were lying on the floor; as the naked lovers panted, both were wet from their excesses, Leanne was covered in a wet slick layer of perspiration which was trickling over her reddened, aroused, and exposed breasts and down her body. A fine sheen of perspiration covered her forehead and her face, her hair was damp. Mike looked down on her radiant face and tenderly kissed her swollen nipples and her mouth with its pouting lips and she smiled in a way that expressed total satisfaction. Gently Mike tried to ease his still semi hard erection out of her but she put her legs around his back indicating that she would still take more

Mike who had taken the mixture of drugs knew he would keep going for some time yet began to move his hardening prick into her again, Leanne moaned and her hips began to move, the seemingly tireless lovers mated once more, slower this time and time passed quickly as the couple rode and slapped their naked bodies together in lustful enjoyment. Mike felt his scrotum tighten just as Leanne clamped her vaginal muscles around the thick shaft. She cried out as she felt the surge of Mike's semen explode into her once again and she felt it pulse up into her uterus each time Mike drove his penis up against her cervix. Her body was responding with urgent hip movements, thus allowing the fertile seed to flood up into her extremely active and very fertile womb. Mike lay there his semi hard flesh embedded deep within the soft wet warmth of Leanne's pussy, they both felt the creamy combination of their joint cum ooze out around the area where their bodies were joined; each reluctant to move. They must have dozed off but awakening they showered and Leanne changed the wet cum covered sheets and they climbed back into bed and slept soundly.