The Warlock & the Wizardess Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,032 Followers

Not even the wizardess's wanton moans and snarky comments could distract Uli. His piercing gray eyes were glinting with lust as he filled his palms with Miry's small taut asscheeks and splayed them wide apart, exposing her needy crinkled orifice. Undulating her delicious little rump to align herself better, Miry guided the dwarf's thick erection into her butt-cleavage, nudging his massively engorged purple tip against the tight puckered entrance of her asshole.

As he gloried in the pulsating heat of the tavern girl's pink twitching rosebud kissing his cockhead like a tiny hungry mouth, Uli looked up into Miry's face. There was a devilish glint in her eyes and a smile on her parted lips, a mixture of sheer urgency and naughty joy brightening her delicate features.

Despite his burning desire to fuck her sweet young ass, Uli felt compelled to ask: "Don't ye need to get greased up a wee bit more, lassie? There's gotta be some lubricating salve in the lad's bags somewhere, I'm sure."

"Aw, you're so sweet, worrying about my little asshole like that!" Miry cooed, leaning down to nuzzle her nose into Uli's scruffy mustache, trying to find his mouth underneath all that red bristly hair for a kiss, and failing.

"Don't worry," she said with a wink, wiggling her heart-shaped butt on his overswollen boner and forcing his fat glans to poke against her crinkled hineyhole, "I'm greased up enough already. Your warlock friend used some of the gooey stuff on me before he fucked my ass. Besides," she added huskily, rocking her small perky rump more urgently and starting to bear down on Uli's unyielding pole as she threw her arms around his short powerful neck, "I don't want to make it too easy. I kinda like a challenge, especially a naughty one..."

"Aye, I can see that!" Uli chuckled, feeling his blood pump faster and his cock flex with joy as he realized just what a dirty little buttslut the innkeeper's daughter was and how luck they had been to meet her. "As long as ye're sure, it's fine by me. In fact... Oooh, Alefather's glorious beard! That's it lassie, aarghh!"

The dwarf's words suddenly dissolved in a guttural grunt as he felt Miry's tiny little asshole press down hard on his bulbous tip. Her tight winking orifice strained against his obscenely large glans for an instant, but then her sphincter relented all of a sudden, relaxing and dilating in absolute surrender, swiftly blooming out around his invading knob.

"Uhh... Uuuhh... Uuuuhhh! Oowhh, fuck!" Miry yelped and arched her back, pushing her firm titties into Uli's face as she lowered herself on his massive pole, forcing her overstretching anus to push down lower. Bent on impaling her ass on his cock, the tavern girl kept bearing down until her butt-ring widened completely around the dwarf's entire pulsating tip and his whole bloated glans slipped into her anus, punching through her elastic overdistended sphincter with an audible popping sound.

"Damn me to the Thousand Hells! Shay, she did it!" Jadrik exclaimed, relenting his butt-pounding rush as he stared over Shayla's shoulder at Miry's lewdly dilated asshole gobbling down the huge spongy knob of Uli's cock. "She's really taking him in her ass at the first try! Now that's impressive..."

"Oowwh don't stop, Jaaad! Keep fucking meee!" Shayla whimpered, annoyed both by the fact that the innkeeper's daughter had managed the remarkable feat of engulfing Uli's fat glans inside her butthole and by Jadrik's evident admiration thereof. "Fuck my ass, Jad! Don't look at that little whore, just fuck my aaaass!" the wizardess wailed as Jadrik resumed pistoning into her rectum. Still, both his and her eyes remained fixed on the tavern girl's cock-stretched sphincter.

Trembling and panting, barely able to breathe, Miry grabbed hard onto Uli's shoulders and held herself as still as possible while her cramping butt-ring tried to adjust around his large, bulbous cockhead. Broken, animalistic squeals escaped her slack mouth as the horny tavern girl focused on letting her convulsing little anus get used to the oversized intruder wedged firmly into her throbbing, impossibly stretched-out asshole.

"Uuuhhh... Sooo big! Ohhh, Gods..." Miry mewled, trying to relax the erratic spasms that were possessing her anal muscles. "I've never had aawwhh... Anything so biiig... Uuhhh in my butt... Aaahh it's so fucking huge inside meee!"

"Take yer time, lassie," Uli said, holding one beefy hand on Miry's slim hip while he rubbed the other along the wet, slick folds of her virgin pussy. "I'm in no hurry. Just try and relax now. Ye're doing really great, for a human."

Feeling dizzy yet liking the new, unprecedented sense of stuffing fullness forcing her sphincter wide open like nothing ever before, Miry gradually resumed breathing regularly. The dwarf's attentions on her clit and pussy helped mitigate the strain and discomfort in her asshole by adding a layer of tingling delight to the mix of contrasting painful/pleasurable stimuli radiating from her overdilated orifice. Her lewd, unwavering determination did the rest.

As soon as she felt her anus stop clenching and start adapting, the innkeeper's daughter resumed carefully pushing down again, determined to take all of Uli's rigid pole deep in her ass. Struggling and gasping, shivering in the dwarf's lap as he expertly worked her clit and the lovers on the bed watched in awe, Miry slid her pink distended butt-ring slowly but surely lower on Uli's cock. As she forced her overstretched sphincter to descend further and gobble more and more of that thick dwarven pole, the slim tavern girl held her eyes closed, rapturously absorbed in the task of cramming her asshole full of the largest, hardest slab of dickmeat she had ever fucked.

Biting her lips and squealing all the while, Miry whimpered uninterruptedly as Uli's shaft gradually disappeared inside her ass. She was both enduring and enjoying that extreme anal invasion as she swallowed the dwarf's wide boner within her butthole a millimeter at a time. All the while, Miry felt genuinely surprised that, somehow, she was actually managing to make room for every fleshy bit of that butt-busting column inside her smooth, eager rectum. She squirmed and mewled and sobbed, the discomfort at times overruling the lewd delight of that self-inflicted ass-splitting impalement, but she never even dreamed of giving up.

Despite her perseverance though, Miry had to stop and wait more often in the last stages of her dick-engulfing mission, when most of Uli's broad tool was already sheathed deep inside her cock-hungry asshole. Shuddering all over, the slim girl used those pauses to take long steadying breaths while she allowed her anal tunnel to widen and reshape itself to a new mind-boggling size apt to fit the dwarf's girthy erection in the deepest depths of her steamy, rippling bowels. Tenaciously persistent, Miry always resumed her descent with renewed determination as soon as she physically could, sliding her overdilated sphincter down on a new thick section of the veiny, obscenely large log she was so close to feeling totally jammed inside her anus.

Time seemed to stand still and everyone else in the room held their breaths in stupefied awe when, eventually, Miry's little round asscheeks made contact with Uli's muscular thighs and her reddened, overstretched butt-ring wrapped itself around the wide root of the dwarf's rock-solid shaft. A long moment of silence followed, marred only by Miry's irrepressible squeals and sighs.

"Fucking bitch!" Shayla eventually mumbled, breaking the spell that seemed to have descended on the room after Miry had completed her own impressive anal impalement on Uli's meaty monster.

The wizardess's voice was tense and she was frowning jealously, but still she stayed slack-jawed and bug-eyed in sincere shocked admiration at the sight of the girl's dick-gobbling sphincter pulsing and clinging around the base of the warrior's pole. "She took it all! The little fucking whore took the whole fucking thing in her slutty fucking asshole!"

Equally baffled, too engrossed in Miry's feat to keep up anything but a lazy sodomizing pace, Jadrik shook his head as he peeked over the wizardess's shoulder. "Well, I would have never believed it," he admitted as he distractedly plowed Shayla's butthole, "but since I'm actually seeing it..."

"Aahhh, Alefather bless ye, lassie!" Uli grunted, high on the feel of Miry's tender dick-squeezing rectum clenching and unclenching erratically around his fully buried length. "Ye made it!"

A choked little sob escaped Miry's parted lips as she really came to terms with the mind-blowing thought that all of Uli's massive rod was crammed balls-deep in her ass. Her head spun and she felt high on dirty pride and indescribable anal pleasure as she just sat there, mewling, impaled on the thickest piece of dickmeat she had ever taken up her butt. It was the hottest thing ever.

A lewd sense of accomplishment, combined with a particularly intense circling flurry of Uli's fingers on her clit, multiplied the intoxicating sensation of total fullness caused by having her rectum overstuffed and overstretched like never before. Suddenly, that delicious combination pushed Miry over the edge, big time.

The tavern girl's eyes rolled back in her skull and her constant whimpers spiked up in a high-pitched yelp. The deep, intense tremors that had shaken her lithe body in the long minutes she had spent sliding her asshole down on Uli's butt-splitting boner seemed to explode again, all added up at the same time, bursting out in a full-body climax. As the dwarf's calloused fingers rubbed her budding clit and the lovers on the bed stared wide-eyed, the innkeeper's daughter came spectacularly, screaming at the top of her voice.

"Uuuuhhh! Fuuh-uhh-uuuck! Cuuum-mmh-mmh-iiih-iihhh-iiing!"

Pussy juices gushed on the dwarf's fingers and dribbled all over his lap, drenching him in Miry's girl-cum. His cock was gripped so hard in the spasms crackling through her anal walls that Uli was sure the slim tavern girl would have ripped his boner right off his body if she had moved away from him at that moment. Staying perfectly still, the warrior growled through Miry's thundering climax as he gloried in the mind-blowing suctioning pressure exerted by her orgasming, dick-crammed rectum tightening wonderfully around his hardness.

Once that earth-shattering storm of pleasure let go of her, Miry found herself panting and writhing, totally fucked out. Limp as a rag doll, exhausted with bliss, she collapsed forward on Uli's burly form. She felt so weak that she could still straddle the warrior's lap only because she was skewered on his ass-stretching pole, otherwise she would have toppled over to the floor, spent.

As she regained some vague sense of her self, the feel of the dwarf's cock firmly jammed to the hilt in her rippling anal sheath was the first sensation that registered in Miry's clouded mind. Immediately after that, she became aware of the slow squishy circles that his stubby digits were tracing on her clit, reverberating all through her body in the form of warm wavelets of pleasure.

When she finally managed to raise her lolling head from Uli's massively strong shoulder and open her eyes enough to look at him, Miry's gaze was so dopey and unfocused that the dwarf doubted she could actually see him. Still, between long and much needed breaths, she did manage to croak out a few gasping words.

"Fuck me... You gotta fuck... My ass... Now... Too weak to move... You do it... Please... Use me... Use my asshole... Make my ass cum again... Move me on you... Please... Just fuck my ass..."

"Ye got it, lassie," Uli nodded, genuinely respectful of the stubbornness in getting buttfuck demonstrated by that slip of a girl. She might have looked thin and delicate and elf-like, but she had a sort of dwarven determination about her that made her even more appealing to the bearded warrior.

Planting a mustache-muffled kiss on her sweat-beaded forehead, holding her firmly by her hip while still diddling her hot drooling pussy, Uli began gently lifting Miry's light limp body off his lap.

As her slender frame was pulled upward, her gripping asshole slid up along Uli's shaft until only his bulbous glans was trapped inside her clingy, dick-stretched anus. Keeping her suspended like that for a moment, the dwarf watched the tavern girl tremble all over and squeal in pleasure while she clenched his cockhead within her butt-ring in a series of quick, delicious nibbling squeezes. Aching to savor the smooth tightness of her enveloping anus again, Uli carefully lowered Miry on his fat dick once more, guiding her body while her weight dragged her all the way down on his lap, until his entire meaty column disappeared into her tight, pulsating rectum all over again.

Doing as she asked, Uli began moving the innkeeper's daughter up and down on his boner like a rag doll. Grunting lustfully as her warm dick-milking snugness constricted his shaft in an amazing series of anal tugs, the dwarf fucked the tavern girl's ass methodically that way while sitting still in the chair. Surrendered and wiped out, Miry just rested limply on top of him, too pleasure-wasted to do anything but moan and whimper and cum repeatedly on his pussy-fingering digits as she felt his ass-stuffing pole filling her rectum and stretching her butthole to the limit, again and again and again.

By the time Uli started bucking up excitedly into her dick-gobbling asshole, his crotch was soaked in Miry's overflowing nectar and she had cum so many times that she was faint with pleasure. Still guiding her limp and erratically convulsing body along his shaft, the dwarf pumped his tool up into the tavern girl's sweet little butt a bit faster and deeper at each pass, egged on by the squeaking animalistic mewls that she let out every time he invaded her hot, cock-squeezing rectum.

Meanwhile on the bed, as the dwarf approached his climax and the semi-conscious girl reached her umpteenth gushing peak, Shayla had propped herself up on an elbow, a glum expression on her beautiful visage. With her chin resting on her palm, the wizardess sulked, glaring at the moaning couple on the chair with undisguised resentment.

Still spooned into Jadrik's embrace, Shayla was so upset and absurdly envious of Miry's lewd anal accomplishment, not to mention the guys' appreciation of it, that she found her own pleasure from getting soundly assfucked by the warlock to be decreasing. Jadrik had resumed a sustained butt-pounding tempo, sure, but he sodomized her somewhat distractedly, or at least so the wizardess imagined in her competitive paranoia.

"Alright, so the little whore can take a dwarven cock up her ass. Big deal..." Shayla eventually grumbled, unable to just repress her annoyance. "Stupid skinny bitch... She won't even take cocks in her pussy to stay 'pure'. How ridiculous is that?!" the wizardess continued, getting heated up as she watched Miry writhing and gasping like a stranded fish while Uli pumped his large meaty pole as far up inside her loosened anus as he could go.

"Come on, Shay, don't worry about it," Jadrik whispered in her ear, kissing her comically grumpy face and humping away into her superb bubble-butt. "It's not like you couldn't do what she does."

"I know, right!" Shayla exclaimed as the warlock's unseen grin widened hearing that his adored slut was falling for his taunt, as intended. "I mean, who does she think she is anyway?!"

"She's nothing, of course. Just a tavern wench, not a true slut like you," Jadrik purred as he caressed the wizardess's huge tits and frigged her clit. Ramming his dick harder into her pillowy ass, he whispered yet another haunting tease. "Of course, once we leave this sad little village, young Miry here will be all proud of herself, I'm sure. I can almost see her, bragging with her girlfriends, all smug and cocky because she managed to outslut a beautiful, big-titted, round-assed lady mage from the Capitol. Oh well, but who cares about that kind of stuff anyway..."

Gritting her teeth and fuming even more as those words sank in, utterly blinded by her naughty need to always be the top slut, Shayla finally spat out: "Hey you, tavern whore! You think you're such a big slut, uh? So you can take Uli and Jadrik in your ass one at a time, sure, but can you take them both at the same time? Can you get double fucked? Can you take a big fat cock in your ass AND one in your pussy? No, you can't! Because you're too stupid to get your pussy fucked, because you want to stay pure! Hahaha!"

Letting her gloating, exaggerated evil laugh ring out, drunk with paranoid excitement, Shayla took a moment before adding, suddenly very serious: "Well, guess what? I can do it! I can take two cocks at the same time!"

As close as he was to inundating Miry's smooth dick-clutching rectum with a gigantic load of cum, Uli stopped dead as Shayla's boisterous invective registered.

Holding the whimpering tavern girl half-impaled on his throbbing thickness, Uli turned to meet Shayla's blazing blue eyes. Blinking as he took in the manic sensual euphoria exuding from her grimacing, lust-high expression, Uli realized that the wizardess might actually mean business.

"Whaaa?" he asked, furrowing his bushy eyebrows. "Seriously? Ye wanna get double fucked, lass?"

"You heard me!" Shayla confirmed, feeling flushed and tingly all over, getting even more excited while a little voice in the back of her mind desperately urged her not to say what she was dying to say. So, of course, she just said it. "I can take you and Jad together, no problem."

Singing and jumping around inside his head while he fought to maintain his composure on the outside for just a few moments more, just enough to see his amazing slut actually take the plunge, the warlock spoke in a reasonable placating tone that he was sure would do anything but placate the wizardess or reassert reason in her desire-drunk mind.

"Shay, you don't have to do this. Really, it's not like you have to prove anything to anyone... Sure," Jadrik continued, knowing just how to give her the last little push, "the one time you did let us double fuck you was when we ate all those wacky green mushrooms, after we raided the Ruins of Agar Hajak, remember? Probably not, I guess. I know I can barely recall any of it, we were all so wasted... But we were young and stupid then, well, younger and stupider than now, at least. Nobody expects you to be that wild and crazy and insanely sexy anymore, Shay..."

That did it. Even though she sort of knew that Jadrik's slithering insinuations were meant to pull exactly the kind of strings that made her inner slut come forward with a vengeance, Shayla didn't care. Even if it was all just a game of naughty pride and unreasonable sluttiness, she meant to win it anyway.

The tavern girl had upped the ante when she took Uli's fat tool up her ass, and Shayla simply couldn't ignore it. She needed to do something more than Miry, she just needed to, and she knew exactly what to do. She was horny and careless and lust-crazed enough for it.

Besides, she was once more in control, and that made her confident and self-assured again. Both Uli and Jadrik were totally enthralled. They were looking at her and her alone, like no other woman existed nor mattered in the world. Shayla basked in the way they were speechlessly hanging from her lips, devouring her voluptuous body and waiting only for her to say the word. And, if that kind of attention wasn't enough, her fiery, passionate nature did the rest.

The wizardess's mind was made up when Uli cleared his throat and asked the question again, to make sure. His voice was hoarse with arousal, clearly showing that he wished for just one specific answer as he slowly rumbled: "Are ye really up for a double fuck, lass?"

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,032 Followers