The Warlock & the Wizardess Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,009 Followers

"Ggrrhh... Aarghh lass!" Uli boomed as he imparted a final pussy-wrecking flurry, drilling his way into the wizardess's slit as if meaning to reach the fiery core of her very being with his cock. "Yer snatch is so... Fucking... Grrrreat aaahh!"

Uli's last cunt-hammering slam and the geyser of cum that he shot into her womb like a continuous dense stream of liquid white heat undid Shayla completely. As the dwarf's single yet humongous blast of seed splattered into her vaginal passage and inundated her quivering pussy with a powerful deluge of milky ejaculate, the wizardess lost all contact with her own royally-fucked, utterly-satisfied, doubly-penetrated body.

With Jadrik's cock snugly sheathed balls-deep in her sperm-flooded rectum and Uli's shaft firmly plugging her cum-filled pussy, a final blinding flash of perfect pleasure swept Shayla away and sent her mind spinning then floating off on a fluffy happy cloud, drifting weightlessly, higher and higher. Consciousness lost meaning and everything faded to pure white while a beatific smile bloomed on the wizardess's flushed, transfigured face as she passed out, ravaged and radiant.

For quite some time, only pants and breathless moans echoed in the room, saturating the air with the aftermath of the companions' three-way coupling. The smell of sex and sweat was just as heady as the glowing aftershocks of pleasure still coursing through their conjoined bodies and enveloping them in a shared sensual haze.

The languid torpor that held the warlock and the dwarf in place as they were, with their cocks still embedded deep inside the wizardess's curvaceous body, doubly impaling her unconscious form, was finally broken when Miry spoke.

The innkeeper's daughter spelled her words out slowly and wholeheartedly as she proclaimed: "That. Was. Legendary!"

Slipping her fingers out of her dilated butthole and letting finally go of her tormented clit, Miry jumped out of the chair and sprinted to the bed, clapping her hands and jumping in place excitedly.

"You were awesome, all three of you! Gods, that was the sexiest, hottest, most amazing thing I've ever seen! And you, lady... Wow, you're the best! I mean it, really! I never even thought it was possible to cum like that!"

"I don't think she can hear ye right now, lassie..." Uli muttered after removing his head from the bulging softness of Shayla's buxom cleavage.

Squirming, pinned down underneath the wizardess's voluptuous body, not to mention Jadrik's thin frame draped over her arched back, the dwarf tried to crane his short neck to the side and out of Shayla's huge fleshy tits as he guffawed: "Lad, pull out of her bum already so I can roll her off me, will ye?"

"Uh? Oh yeah, sure..." the warlock replied, his head still resting against the back of his amazing slut's neck, his mind awash in post-orgasmic bliss.

With Miry standing right by the bed and drinking in every detail, Jadrik slipped his cock out of Shayla's well-fucked asshole and gently held her unconscious frame in his arms. As the warlock pulled her soft curvy body off and to the side, Uli withdrew his slimy boner from the passed out wizardess's leaking pussy and rolled out of the bed.

The maddening feel of emptiness in her holes registered immediately despite Shayla's state, causing a weak whimpering gasp to escape her lips. Her eyes stayed close though, and her rapturous absence continued while Jadrik delicately lay her down on her side, letting her recuperate.

The warlock looked lovingly at his incredible slut as he caressed her flustered face and brushed away the long, black strands of sex-tousled hair that had escaped her ponytail and were matted to her forehead.

Shayla was spellbinding as she just lay there, peaceful and sated, purring ever so lightly in her sleep, her huge jutting boobs wobbling on her chest as she breathed slowly in and out. Rivulets of pearly cum leaked from her reddened gaping asshole and her swollen, splayed open pussy lips. A sheen of perspiration made her voluptuous nakedness shimmer. Her face glowed with utter joy, making her look more beautiful than ever to the awestruck warlock.

Shayla barely stirred as Jadrik leaned in and kissed her, long and sweetly, pressing his lips to hers with delicate passion, needing to convey his true love and absolute devotion to her while trying not to wake her. There was a smile on the sleeping wizardess's face when the warlock pulled back and got out of the bed, letting her enjoy her well-earned rest.

As Jadrik stumbled across the room on wobbly legs, headed for the small chest where he kept his alchemical supplies to grab a much needed rejuvenating flask, Uli cleared his voice and spoke.

"So, lad, about them potions I was mentioning earlier, to drug the elf lassie..."

Snickering and shaking his head yet hardly surprised that the dwarf was still tenaciously determined to go after the elf girl fighting zombies in the village graveyard, Jadrik unlocked the metal chest and started browsing through the bottles and vials aligned inside it.

"Alright, I think I can give you something," the warlock said, looking over his shoulder to see Uli already fully dressed with his monstrous battle axe strapped to his back, ready to head out. Jadrik had to admire the dwarf's stamina, especially because he himself felt so spent that he was sure he'd pass out very soon if he didn't drink a revitalizing potion immediately.

"So, which one will it be: knockout serum or aphrodisiac elixir?" the warlock asked as he fished out a flask of his favorite pick-me-up for himself first.

"Let's go for both, lad. I want to be ready for all possible scenarios," Uli shrugged, stomping closer.

As the dwarf stood beside him, waiting with his beefy arms crossed over his barrel-like chest, the warlock chugged a few huge gulps of the bright red restorative tonic he personally concocted to replenish the energies that his frequent and intense sexual activities drained from his not particularly strong body. Smacking his lips as the potion started to course through his exhausted system, Jadrik fumbled inside the metal chest, looking for the right elixirs, until he finally handed two vials to a chuckling, already excited Uli.

"Here you go. The purple one will knock her out and the orange one will make her hornier than a drunk halfling housewife during midsummer festival. Use these potions wisely, Uli: with powerful drugs come horrible side effects."

"Oh, aye!" the dwarf guffawed, covetously grabbing the vials and making them disappear inside one of the pockets of his buckskin vest. "I'll be real wise with these, lad!"

"No, I mean it," Jadrik persisted, taking another gulp from his revitalizing flask. "I've never tested either of those potions on an elf before. If you choose to knock her out, don't use more than half of the purple one or you'll end up with an elven corpse. If you go for the orange one, give her even less: my guess is that a quarter of the vial or maybe just a fifth should make her cock-crazy for at least twelve hours, probably even more."

"Ooohh, Alefather's bushy beer-soggy beard!" Uli chuckled, rubbing his rough hands together in anticipation and breathing hard at the mere thought. "Twelve hours of brutal elf-pounding... That sounds heavenly!"

"Uli, seriously," Jadrik went on, trying to meet the dwarf's dreamy, lecherous gaze, "listen to me now, this is the most important part: under no circumstances should the two potions be administered together. Don't even think of dosing this elf blondie with both the knockout and the aphrodisiac juice, alright? Death will be the least that could happen to her. Is that clear?"

"Aye, lad, sure thing. No mixing, I got it," the dwarf said, waving his beefy hand dismissively before giving the warlock a friendly punch on the arm that made Jadrik stumble to the side and winch in genuine pain.

"Thanks a lot for these, by the way. I'll repay ye with a detailed account afterward, eh?" the dwarf rumbled, letting out a booming laugh.

"Yeah, that's nice," Jadrik murmured, hardly sure that Uli appreciated the seriousness of his warnings about the potions. "Just don't give her too much of either, and absolutely don't give her both potions at the same time. It's very..."

"Well, time to go then!" Uli excitedly interrupted Jadrik, already charging to the door as fast as his short legs allowed. "Off to stretch out some pointy-eared pussy! Hooraaaaay!"

As the door slammed shut and the dwarf's stomping steps faded away as he rushed downstairs and out of the inn, Jadrik let out a long-drawn-out sigh.

"I should really focus on my alchemy one of these days. There's got to be a way to remove the side effects and potentially deadly drawbacks from these things somehow..."

Shrugging his shoulder, taking another gulp from his rejuvenating flask, Jadrik didn't bother to get dressed before collapsing on the chair, hardly caring about the puddle of Miry's pussy juices glinting on the seat.

For a moment he was annoyed by the uncomfortable feel of that simple piece of furniture under his naked body: it was so angular and hostile compared to the plush comfy armchair back in his study. As soon as he turned to the bed though, the vision of Miry kneeling behind Shayla's plump bubble-butt and the faint sound of her gentle yet persistent licking drew his undivided attention.

The beauty of the wizardess's voluptuous sleeping body was a sight for sore eyes in itself, but the presence of the slim tavern girl's face wedged in the crack of Shayla's sumptuous round ass added a debauched hue to the whole picture that made Jadrik's wilting cock pulse with a fleeting jolt of life.

For a while, the warlock just sat there and drank his revitalizing tonic, his eyes glued to Miry's hungry tongue flicking avidly back and forth between Shayla's tender, cum-smeared sphincter and her puffy, seed-glossy labia. As rivulets of sperm kept oozing from the wizardess's gaping but slowly closing asshole and her well-plowed slit, the tavern girl dipped her face alternatingly in both orifices, attempting to catch all the overflowing ejaculate that leaked out of Shayla's unplugged holes.

The continuous streams of seed escaping the wizardess's body had petered out to thin dribbles from her swollen pussy and her winking rosebud when, finally, Miry raised her face from Shayla's slippery butt-crevice and met Jadrik's intense brown eyes.

"I wanna be like her," the tavern girl blurted out. Her eyes were big and shiny, her lips and chin and cheeks thoroughly glazed with cum, her face wet and smeared with gooey dollops all over. "I wanna be as big a slut as she is. This is what I want to be, someday."

Jadrik chuckled at that, nodding. "Sure, why not... I'd say you have the talent and the enthusiasm already. You're clearly headed in the right direction, Miry, seeing as you have no problem sucking the seed of two strangers out of a third stranger's pussy and asshole like a good little cumslut."

"Thank you!" Miry beamed, genuinely glad to hear the warlock say all that. "I wouldn't call you strangers, though," she quipped with an impish grin, "I mean, you're clients after all!"

"Right," Jadrik conceded with a snicker, "silly me, I guess."

With a devilish smile on her cum-glossy lips, Miry dipped her head down into the puddle of overflown seed and pussy nectar that had formed on the sheets under Shayla's crotch. Confirming the warlock's assessment about her chances to become a major slut, driven by the lascivious need to sate her unquenchable thirst for sperm, Miry messily sucked up a big squishy mouthful of those mixed juices before turning once again to the wizardess's semen-dripping holes.

The tavern girl's head was once again buried between Shayla's luscious round asscheeks and her tongue was swiping lewdly all over the wizardess's puffy sphincter and poking into her overused snatch, incessantly lapping away on one then the other well-fucked opening, while Jadrik musingly spoke.

"Still, I have to say," the warlock pondered, his lips upturned in a smile as he rested his eyes on Shayla's peaceful, spellbinding visage, "as big a slut as you might become one day, Miry, you'll never 'be like her', as you put it. Shay is unique, you see. Feisty yet pliant, with a fiery temper but a subtly submissive inclination, so passionate and beautiful and intense... Simply put," the warlock concluded with an affectionate sigh of longing, "there is no slut like my sweet, amazing slut."

*****

To be continued...

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,009 Followers