The Watching Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, ah," she whispered, her lips pressed to my ear. "Ah, that's deep, Jack. Press deeper. Press into my cunt."

"I will, I will." My voice filled with wonder at the heat and tightness of her body. She clasped her legs over my back, changing the angle of my penetration so I speared even deeper. I could feel the grip of her vulva on the stem of my shaft, as tight as a rubber band, and my balls pressed hard against her ass.

"Hold it in me," she instructed. "Ah...that's good. Stay deep inside me."

How could I describe that moment? It wasn't just the exquisite sensation of being buried in a tight young pussy and feeling it pulse around my rigid cock, although that was incredible in itself: it was the whole act of possessing my sister - the act of fucking her in as a deliberate and premeditated act. I knew that whatever might lie ahead this would always be a milestone in our lives, to be remembered until the day we died. It was her acquiescence, too: her willingness to take me deep into her delicious little body and to use every skill she possessed to make it special.

And so I fucked her...each stroke a cycle of delicious pleasure. Holding just the tip of my prick at the mouth of her pussy whilst her labia fluttered around me and the juices oozed onto the sheets underneath...and then the long, slide into her body cavity, the walls of her cunt squeezing me as I burrowed towards her belly until I was buried deep inside her. I'd pause there for a moment, luxuriating in her tightness and then begin the long withdrawal - her flesh sucking at me as I drew back, sliding eel-slippery over her clinging wet flesh until the rim of my cock popped out of her in a little spray of her juices. She was sheathed in velvet: a warm, vibrating little animal that gasped and sighed as I fucked her; her kisses like molten honey and her arms and legs wound around me. She was grunting with each stroke: almost a purring sound, and from time to time she whispered in my ear with a voice gusty and broken with pleasure.

"Ah, Jack," she whispered. "Ah...ah, that's good. So fucking deep! I can feel...your balls on my ass....can you feel that? Can you feel me fucking you, Jack?" She squeezed her cunt around me and worked her torso back and forth rapidly, grunting with the sensation of my cock zipping into her like a sewing machine.

After a while she pushed me on my back and laid her head on my belly, looking down at my rod. The head bobbed before her eyes with strands of juice dribbling out to paint my skin and she took just the tip into her mouth, her lips nibbling feather-soft over the swollen purple flesh. Her hand cupped my balls, hefting them, and her fingers dipped behind them to touch my anus: and then she moved again, swiveling around to straddle me with her face towards my feet, lifting my cock and engaging it at her opening, grunting as she impaled herself on its turgid length. I was rewarded by a view of her ass bouncing on me, and the tight ring of her vulva stretched around my shaft. I could see her asshole too, clean and pink and tinged with juice, crimping as I fucked her.

My whole being was immersed in her: in the delicious sensation of her cunt swallowing and releasing me; in the way she rolled her hips to draw me in, and in the tightness of the channel in which I was buried. Her juices spewed and splattered over my balls and I grasped her hips to steady her, my loins arching up with each stroke to reach even further into her body. I could see her in the mirror to the side of the bed, her body slim and graceful and her tits bouncing on her ribcage with the force of our coupling. Donna would have watched herself in the same mirror, crouching over Jim as she serviced him...perhaps with Amie, too. I imagined the two sisters together and what they might have done. Amie was certainly capable of it, and from what I had heard, so was Donna. Perhaps one day I could have both of them here, kneeling on the bed next to one another with their pussies open and waiting, not knowing which I would enter next.

The jism churned in my balls like molten lava and I grasped Amie's hips tighter, grunting as I bucked underneath her. She knew I was close and she began to talk, urging me on, her words punctuated by her own gasps of pleasure as the spiral of her orgasm approached.

"Christ Jack...ugh. Ah, Christ that's good! Can you hear... ugh...us fucking? Ah, ah, that's good. Fuck this tight little pussy...spray into me, Jack...ugh! Can you do that?"

And my own voice, hoarse with pleasure as I ploughed into her. "God yes, Amie. Squeeze me...suck my jism into your cunt! Oh...oh, Christ, here it comes!"

I spurted massively into her, a sizzling jet of boiling seed. She felt it strike her insides and shrieked, tripping into her own climax: her back arched like a bow and her pussy spasmed around me, gripping me as tightly as a vice, her vagina undulating in powerful contractions that literally sucked the juice out of my twitching balls into the tight wet vacuum of her cunt. A jet of her own fluid squirted from her lips to soak my balls, splashing over my thighs and dribbling onto the clean white covers beneath us. The spinning vortex of our pleasure seemed to go on forever, engulfing us to the point where nothing else existed: only the need to impregnate her with the tide of my boiling seed.

And as we clung to each other my mother crouched before the big plasma screen in her room, her face suffused with lust as she watched us fucking. How could I have ever known that the smoke detector was fake, containing only a little camera to stream the pictures to her room? How could I ever have guessed that Amie knew, and had carefully posed and positioned us to get the very best pictures for Mum? And how could I have ever imagined that the next time I was out they would watch the tape together in her big double bed, their lips swollen with kisses and their pussies pressed tightly together? And would I have cared, even if I had known? I doubt it...the price was small for what she had given me.

My cock was still jammed inside her, the bulbous head pressed against the cone of her cervix and my sperm pooled around it. For a long time neither of us spoke, and then she slipped off and lay beside me, her body damp with sweat.

"That was amazing," she whispered.

"Incredible," I agreed.

"And we are going to do it again very soon...but slower this time."

I chuckled. My cock was pressed against her leg and was still hard, eager to explore other orifices, and the whole night was before us. "Absolutely, my love."

She leaned over and kissed me lightly on the lips, her hair tickling my neck. "We don't deserve this Jack. It's too much -" she stopped suddenly, her eyes on my face.

"What?"

"I was thinking of - Donna...what she had and what she lost. She's not happy, you know."

"So what can we do about it, Amie?" I thought I knew what was coming.

"I phoned her today. She's agreed to come down for a week - by herself. Is that alright?"

"Only if I am with you as well."

Amie sank down beside me again, and chuckled. "Of course, Jack." Her eyes flicked to the smoke detector above our heads. "I'm sure we'll all get on together...and it's an opportunity for Mum to see her again."

In a moment of insight I understood what she meant. "All of her?" I asked.

"Oh, yes," Amie whispered.

*****

© Hot_Sister. All rights reserved. Not to be copied in whole or in part without the author's express permission.

February 2012.