The Wedding Party: Claire and Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,336 Followers

We teased, flirted, and let them buy us drinks. As we danced we ground up against each other and against some of the men. There were several women who also jumped in and started dancing with us.

I noticed Claire dancing with one. She had her ass grinding into the woman's stomach. As Claire danced she slowly pulled her dress up to her waist. You couldn't see anything because her ass was up against the other woman, but the men around us knew that her naked ass was up against the other woman.

I saw Kevin and Misty dancing. They seemed to be getting along. Kevin, Becky's sister Ginny, and Misty were hanging out chatting and dancing.

Sean, Christy, and Jen were dancing. Various women and men would try to join them.

I danced with Claire. As we concentrated more and more on each other, the men and women around us drifted to other people. As we danced she would grind her chest against me. Again my face was practically sitting in her cleavage. At one point she put her hands around my head, pulled me into her and rubbed her chest against me.

I could feel her hands go down to my waist. As we danced she slowly slid my dress up. I could feel her doing it I should have stopped her but I didn't. I could see people watching as she exposed my ass to the crowd. The girls in our group all thought it was a riot. That started them trying to pull up each other's dresses.

We danced the night away being the center of attraction at the club. At last it was time to go home. We grabbed a couple of cabs and headed back to the hotel. We all said our goodbyes in the lobby as we were leaving the next day. No one was too sad as we would see each other at the wedding next month.

Claire and I were the last two in the elevator. As the door opened Claire asked me if I want to get one last drink. I agreed and she said she had a mini bar in her room. I followed her down the hall.

When we got to her room Claire went to the minibar to get us drinks. I watched her bend over to get them. Her dress slid up and exposed a little bit of her ass.

She handed me my drink and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"God what a fun weekend," she said.

"I had a good time too," I said.

We chatted a little bit or about the evening and general stuff. I kept looking at her and taking and how beautiful she was.

Finally I said, "You are absolutely beautiful."

I expected some smart ass comment but instead she just looked at the ground and said, "Thank you."

I'm not really sure what happened next but something came over me. Like I said, I'm straight. I was pretty sure she was too, but that didn't stop me. I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her back on the bed I climbed on the edge and straddled her and kissed her. At first she didn't respond but slowly she did. She was kissing me back with the same passion I was kissing her.

When I stopped kissing her she looked at me and said in a quiet voice, "I've never done it with a girl before."

"Me either," I said. "But I'm going to now."

She whispered, "OK."

I don't know what possessed me, but that night, I was in control.

I got off the bed and pulled her to her feet. She followed my lead without a word. I put my hands at the hem of her dress and slowly slid it up over her ass. I felt her smooth skin as my hands glided over her hips. I felt the band of her red thong and then skin again. When I had it over her hips I stepped forward. As I did she fell a bit backwards and ended up sitting on the bed again. My hands still on the hem of her dress, I kissed her. As she parted her lips I kept pulling her dress up. When I reached her breasts I broke our kiss and pulled the dress up and over her head. She lifted her arms to make it easier for me.

She was sitting there in a lacy matching red thong and bra. I kissed her again. Her arms went around me as she kissed me back. My hands reached the clasp of her bra and undid it. I slid the bra off her. Her breasts were perfect.

I then pulled her to a standing position. I stepped back and looked at her. She gave me a shy smile.

"You really are perfect," I said.

"Thank you," she replied.

I looked at her thong. "Take it off," I said.

Her hands went to her hips. She pushed her thong down to mid thigh then wiggled her thighs so it fell to the floor. As she did I noticed she shaved her pussy like I did. I stepped back and pulled my dress up over my head and dropped it on the floor. I unhooked my bra and it joined my dress, then I took her hands and pulled her to her knees in front of me.

I put my hands around her head and pulled her to my breasts. As I did her lips encircled my nipples and she softly sucked on them. I moaned. She flicked my nipple with her tongue. Mmmm it felt wonderful. As she sucked on my nipples her hands went to my waist and she pulled my thong over my ass and off of me. Then her hands joined her lips as she played with my breasts and teased my nipples. It felt so good.

After a few moments enjoying it I took her hands and brought her to her feet. I led her to the bed and climbed onto it tugging her with me. Her nude body lay before me. She had the most amazing curves on her.

I leaned in and kissed her again. I placed my hand on her amazingly flat belly and slid it slowly up her body. I gently cupped her breasts and lightly ran my hand over her nipples. She sighed. I bent my head down to suck on her tits as I played with them. She moaned as I took her nipple in my mouth. Her hands went behind my head as she pulled me to her tits.

Kneeling beside her I kissed my way up her neck to her lips and then back to her breasts. My hand slowly traced lines up and down her chest. The line kept going further and further south. As I reached her lower belly she sighed again. She arched her hips towards my hand. I slid lower.

I had never played with a woman's pussy before. Hell, I barely masturbated but I was pretty sure I could figure this out. My fingers lightly brushed over her clit. She let out a moan and spread her legs a bit. I let my hands slide down till I found the lips of her pussy. She was wet. Very wet. So was I.

I let my fingers slide inside her. One, then two. As I did she ground her pussy against my hand. My fingers were wet from her pussy. I traced her lips back up to her clit using her juices as lubrication. Sucking on her tits I gently rubbed her clit. Sometimes in a slow circular motion around the edges, sometimes right in the center. She'd moan as I did.

I slid my hand back to her pussy and repeated it. She continued to grind against me. With two fingers in her pussy and my thumb on her clit she began to really hump my hand.

"Oh god Tina. Don't stop. oh god, oh god, oh god."

With one hand behind my neck she kissed me passionately. Her other hand she placed on top of mine to hold mine in place while she ground against me.

"Yes, yes, yes, oh my god, yes, ohhh ohhh," she moaned as she thrust herself onto my fingers.

Truthfully, that was all that I had. I'd never been with a woman before. I knew what else you could do but I was afraid I'd do it wrong. I continued to play with her pussy as I alternated between kissing her and sucking her tits.

She kept moaning and grinding against my fingers. She was wet and I was loving the way it felt. She kept moaning. Along with her movements her moaning was getting more and more urgent.

She thrust against me one more time and let out a, "Yes!!" Then her body went limp as she collapsed on the bed. She kissed me tenderly and said, "You always amaze me."

We lay in each other's arms before we fell asleep, when her eyes were closed, I brought my fingers to my lips and tasted them. They were tangy, salty, it was a flavor I could like. I closed my eyes and slept.

Sometime in the night I felt her get out of bed.

"I have to go," she said. "I gave an early flight tomorrow."

I rolled over to kiss her.

"I'll see you next month at the wedding," I said.

She kissed me again and said, "Next month is your turn, Grace."

I smiled as I rolled over and fell back asleep.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,336 Followers
12