The Wedding Party: Siblings

Story Info
The bride and groom's siblings get to know each other better.
6.2k words
4.7
90.1k
113

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 05/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,232 Followers

Author's note: This story is part of a series called 'The wedding party"'. The stories can be read in any order and are vignettes involving different members of the wedding party.

As always I look forward to your comments and feedback. Please keep on favoriting the stories and me as an author. Keep voting, leaving feedback, and emailing me. I love it.

For you who don't like my stories, I find the name calling and threats just tedious. I find it fascinating that because people don't live alternative lifestyles they assume everyone is unhappy when they are in them. I will delete any comments not directly dealing with the story.

*****

I saw Misty give my brother Kevin a little wave from where she was standing. It made me giggle inside. We were standing by the door waiting for the bride so we could walk down the aisle. My name is Ginny and my sister Becky was marrying Mark, Misty's older brother. Becky was 3 years older than me. It was exciting. Mark was a great guy and they'd been dating for about two years.

My family and I had met Misty a few times before the wedding festivities but we had never spent much time with her. She seemed really nice. She was also really cute. 5'3 about 120 lbs. long brown hair and dark eyes. At 20 she was a year younger than me, but not by much. I knew my brother, 22, thought she was hot. Whenever he saw her he would say something to me.

I thought back to the bachelorette party a few weeks ago. My sister's friends decided the bachelorette party would be in Vegas. I thought of Misty and wondered how she would go as she was underage. I needn't have worried. Misty got an ID from one of my sister's friends and was all set.

The bachelorette party was Friday night. We all agreed to dress the same all weekend. A short black dress and black underwear was the uniform of the night. We were going to meet in the hotel lobby and head to the party which was was at a bar in the hotel. I went to the lobby and found two of my sister's friends that were already there. Gotta admit, the three of us in the lobby all dressed the same attracted some looks. It didn't hurt that we all looked great in it. The dress really complimented my 5'5" frame. With a 36c bust and about 115 I got my share of looks wherever I went, but the three of us got more than our share. Even more as the rest of the girls joined us.

We were finally all there and were waiting for Mark's mom. My mom and Mark's stepmom were meeting us at the bar. As usual when you've got a group of girls partying in Vegas we were boisterous, ok, we were loud. Lots of high pitched laughs and 'Woos'.

Finally Mark's mom showed up. When I saw her I realized she had decided to go with the black dress uniform. We all went quiet. She looked self conscious.

"Too Much?" she asked.

We assured her she rocked the dress and headed to the bar. Then someone asked if Mark's mom had the whole uniform on including the black thong. She flipped her dress up and showed us her thong. That set off more 'Woos' setting the mood for the night. We were all laughing as we headed for the bar.

Since Misty and I were family instead of friends we didn't know rest of the girls as well so we kind of hung out together. We had fun. Misty was really cool and sweet. She complimented me on how well I wore the dress and my hair. I thanked her.

The party was fun. We played all the usual shower games. Misty and I would make jokes about her brother and my sister and add funny innuendos to each other about everything anyone said. As with any bachelorette party some of the gifts were lingerie. We'd hoot and Misty and I would make sexual remarks to each other about it.

Of course, when you have that many girls all dressed in hot dresses in one place we attracted attention. Mostly older men. Misty and I flirted with the best of them, leading the men on, and then blowing them off.

Sometimes we'd tease them by telling them we were together. We'd hug each other and hold hands. We even pretended we were bi and looking for a guy to join us. It was a blast. Misty had me giggling all night.

As the party ended Becky's friends decided we should go out dancing. Misty and I both begged off as we didn't really know the other girls, but they insisted so we jumped in one of the cabs with them and headed out.

We had the cabs drop us off right in front of the club. There was a long line, but it seems the doorman thought a group of hot girls, all dressed alike, would be a great addition to the club. They let us right in. I felt like such a VIP.

We all got drinks and headed to the dance floor. That was the only round of drinks we bought all night. Lots of older men in their 30s and 40s. I guess the club figures that older men will spend a lot of money buying drinks for pretty women.

Misty and I pretty much danced with each other all night. Men would try to join us and, keeping our distance, we'd do a sexy shimmy at them. We were having fun. We'd tease but no touching. Well, no touching the men. Misty and I were all over each other.

I'd back into her and grind my ass into her. She'd back into me and I'd wrap my arms around her as we'd shimmy together. Whenever a man tried to touch us we'd dance into each other's arms. We had a blast. We spent the night dancing, laughing and teasing. I felt sexy and happy.

The group was going to the pool the next day. Misty and I agreed to meet for brunch and said goodnight.

The next morning I got dressed for the pool. White bikinis were the uniform of the day. I didn't own one and had to buy one for the trip. It wasn't anything special. Just your standard bikini. I pulled it on and put on shorts and a tshirt over it.

I met Misty at the buffet. She looked hot. She was wearing a string bikini that covered what was needed and barely anything else. It left no question as to what was underneath. The bottoms clasped at her hip and the top was a bandeau style. Over that she wore a gauzy cover up.

We ran into my brother Kevin and another groomsman, Sean, for breakfast. They joined us. Kevin tried to keep his eyes off Misty, but was not succeeding. He'd had a crush on her since the day he met her. I couldn't blame him, she was pretty and sweet, the sexy girl next door. Even I wondered if that body was as amazing under that suit.

We had a nice breakfast. The guys told us they were planning on playing golf with the other groomsman. We said we were going to the pool and then out dancing. They asked where we'd be dancing. We didn't know but told them we'd text them when we found out.

The conversation went on through breakfast. It was nice. You could see Kevin flirt with Misty and she flirted back. Maybe it was Misty flirting with Kevin. Sean tried to flirt with me but I wasn't interested. I was polite, but didn't lead him on. Misty also engaged in conversation with me too. If I didn't know better I'd have thought she was flirting with me as well. The little innuendos made me laugh, but also made my heart flutter.

Breakfast ended, the guys went to find the others and we headed for the pool. It wasn't hard to find the others. A bunch of pretty girls in white bikinis dancing in a cabana stand out. When we showed up there were the usual girl "Woos" and giggles. We had a drink and joined the group. Our hosts were 3 older men who seemed quite content to have a bunch of young girls dancing in and around their cabana.

We joined the conversation and the fun. Like the night before Misty and I hung out, joining in when we could and making private jokes when we couldn't. Misty made me dance with her. If I thought she danced sexily last night, it was nothing compared to her dancing in a bikini. God that body could move.

Sometimes, when we danced, she'd rub her ass against me. I could feel it against my bare skin. I swear I just wanted to grab it and pull it into me. If Kevin had been there he would have died.

It was a great day, at one point I wanted to get some sun. I lay out on a towel and Misty offered to sunscreen me. I didn't think twice about it until she straddled my body and started rubbing it into me. She straddled my hips and started at my neck slowly rubbing the sunscreen in. Her hands moved slowly over my skin and down my body. I found myself concentrating on her every touch and anticipating where she might go next.

Her hands moved down my body. When she got to the sides of my breasts she slowed down and paid more attention to that area. As her fingers moved in circles on the side of my breasts I let out a soft sigh.

Misty leaned in to my ear and whispered, "Feels good, doesn't it? You have great breasts."

I'm sure I blushed, but all I choked out was thanks.

Misty moved down and straddled my thighs. She continued to rub lotion down my back. Her hands flirted with the band of my bikini bottoms. Sometimes her fingertips Would dip just below the band. I was very aware of her fingers and enjoying her touch.

She moved off to one side and started spreading lotion on my legs. As she moved up my thighs I inadvertently spread them to give her more room. Her hands moved from my ass to my knees. As she went past my pussy I felt a jolt of electricity. There was a part of me that wanted her to touch me and a part of me that was repulsed by the idea.

After a while I could not take the teasing anymore. "That's enough," I said. "Thank you."

We enjoyed the rest of the afternoon dancing, drinking, and generally having a fun time. We all agreed to meet after dinner to go dancing again. I asked where we should go. We pick a different place from the night before and decided to meet in the lobby around nine.

I texted my brother and told him where we would be and he said he might meet us there. Misty and I walked to our rooms. When it was time to split up Misty gave me a big hug.

"I'm so glad we've had this time to get to know each other," she said.

I agreed with her. She gave me another hug and this time kissed me on the cheek. We hugged a bit longer and then split up agreeing to meet in the lobby at nine.

I went to my room, stripped off my bathing suit, and jumped in the shower. The hot water felt good against my body. As I washed the lotion off I started to think about Misty rubbing the lotion on. Absentmindedly I start to caress my breasts and my nipples. Slowly one hand found its way south. With thoughts of Misty rubbing lotion on my body I brought myself to an orgasm in the shower.

I then laid down to take a nap.

I woke up got dressed and went down to the restaurant to grab something to eat. When I got there and some of the other girls were also there.

The outfit for the night was red, bright red. A bright red sheath dress that clung to my every curve. I would have felt self-conscious except everybody else was dressed the same way.

We had a quick bite caught up with the others and grabbed some cabs to the club. Misty and I shared a cab with two other girls.

When we got there we had the drivers drop us off right in front just like the other night. Again we were escorted in past the line almost immediately.

As we were just about to go in we heard someone call out. It was Kevin and Sean. They were in the line waiting to get in. We asked the doorman if they could join us. A little flirting must've worked because he said yes.

We all headed straight for the dance floor. I could see Kevin focus on Misty. Maybe he thought tonight was his chance. Sean kind of zoomed in on me. I wasn't interested in Sean that way so I kept him at arms length and did not lead him on. I spent more time dancing close to Kevin and Misty. Sean eventually drifted off to dance with Christy and Jen.

I danced near Kevin and Misty. I didn't want to interfere. It was Misty who grabbed me and pulled me into their dance. She wrapped her arms around me and started dancing close. Face-to-face almost touching noses. Then she would spin away and do the same to Kevin.

If anybody tried to enter our circle we ignored them. It was just me, Misty, and Kevin.

It was obvious Misty was in charge of our dancing. She'd dance close to Kevin, and then spin away wrap her arms around me and dance with me. A few times she would have me in her arms,standing behind me, and dancing between her and Kevin.

It felt weird sandwiched between the two of them but I let myself go to the music and the sensuous feeling of Misty's arms.

Every once in awhile, while dancing, she would whisper in my ear how hot I looked and how good I felt in her arms. She would often accompany this with a kiss on my cheek, neck, earlobes, or shoulders.

Kevin also got the same treatment. She'd be dancing with him and whisper something to him where they'd both giggle. Often it was accompanied by a kiss on the lips or cheek.

Once we were close in a triangle each facing each other. Misty said, "God you two are hot. I just want to eat you both up."

I know she had her hand on my ass I don't know about Kevin's. I have to admit all through the night I was enjoying her touch. I'd never even considered being with a girl before but I knew she was making me horny.

We continue to dance like this all night. At one point Misty was holding both our hands as we danced in a circle. Holding my hand she placed it on Kevin's ass and his on mine.

I liked the feeling of her hand on my ass. Having Kevin's hand there was a little weird but it also felt good. He had big strong hands compared to Misty's soft little hands. I have to admit I enjoyed it

At some point through all of this Misty kissed me on the lips. It caught me by surprise but I kissed back tongue and all. Then Misty looked at Kevin, she reached out her hand, and pulled him close.

"I'm not leaving you out, you handsome thing," she said.

With that she gave him a deep passionate kiss as well.

It was getting near time to leave. We all danced closely in each other's arms. As we did Misty would occasionally kiss either or both of us.

It was time to go and the three of us grabbed a cab back to the hotel. Misty sat in the middle. She put her arms around us and pulled us both close.

"Oh my God, it's so nice being stuck between two such hot people," she said.

She turned in her seat and gave Kevin a huge kiss on the lips. Then she turned and did the same to me. I knew I should stop her but I didn't want to. It felt good. I was a little weirded out by my brother watching, then again he was kissing her in front of me so why not.

We got to the lobby and Kevin started to say goodbye. Misty jumped in and invited us both to her room for another drink. Kevin looked at me, I shrugged my shoulders and we agreed to go to her room.

When we got to her room I was standing next to Kevin. Misty again wrapped us both in a hug. Well wrapped as much as her small body would let her.

"Mmmm," she said. "I'm so glad we had this time to get to know each other. I'm having so much fun. I hope you guys are too."

Kevin and I assured her we were. She kissed Kevin. A quick kiss on the lips.

"You taste good," she said and kissed him again. This time a longer kiss on the lips.

"I'm not sure who kisses better," she said.

She turned her head to me and kissed me on the lips. A long kiss. At first, I didn't close my eyes. I watched Kevin. I wondered what he was thinking. I knew he thought she was hot, but here she was kissing me and he was watching us. He caught me looking and turned away. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the kiss.

"I better get going," offered Kevin and turned to leave.

Misty grabbed his shirt. "No don't go. I'm having fun. Aren't you?" she pouted.

Kevin mumbled a yes and waited.

Misty kicked off her shoes. "Take off your shoes, get comfortable," she said as she headed for the mini bar.

Kevin and I took off our shoes. We stood there awkwardly next to each other, not sure what to do. Misty made us all screwdrivers, then she climbed on the bed and sat cross legged in the middle.

"Come on," she said. "Let's toast."

Kevin and I climbed on the bed. I tucked my legs under me. Kevin was kneeling. We sat in a circle and Misty raised her glass.

"To love, new family, and endless possibilities," she toasted.

We all drank. Sitting cross legged like that Misty's tight sheath dress slid up her thighs almost to her hips. You could see most of her red panties at the top of her thighs. I noticed Kevin looking more than once. I was wearing the same dress. I realized mine had slid up too and a lot of my ass was showing. I also noticed Kevin taking more than a glance or two at my ass.

Misty caught him looking. "She does have a great ass, doesn't she?" she said.

Kevin kind of stammered something. Misty took my hand and pulled me to my knees. My dress had slid up and half my ass was showing. I put a hand on her shoulder to steady myself.

She reached down and tugged my dress up to my hips. One hand on her shoulder and the other holding a drink there was little I could do to stop her, not that I wanted to.

Looking in my eyes she said, "You really have a nice ass."

I noticed Kevin looking away. She looked past me to Kevin.

"Come on," she said. "Admit it. Your sister has a great ass."

"Yeah," mumbled Kevin.

"Yeah?" teased Misty.

"Yeah, she has a great ass," he finally admitted.

I don't know why but I felt a flush of excitement knowing that Kevin thought I had a nice ass.

Misty reached for Kevin's hand and pulled him to her. She kissed him again.

"Do you think I have a nice ass," she asked as she pulled away. She twisted giving him a better look.

He nodded, not quite sure what to say.

She looked at me. "Lucky boy, he gets to see two great asses at the same time," she laughed. She kissed him again. "Lucky you," she said.

She then pulled me to her and kissed me. "You do have a great ass," she said.

I felt her hand slip around and cup my ass. It felt good. I noticed Kevin watching her hand.

"Mmmmm, soft," she said looking at Kevin.

She took my glass and hers and put them on the night stand. She then put both hands on my ass and kissed me. I put my arms around her neck and kissed her back. She leaned back on her heals. I watched as her hands went to the hem of her dress. In one quick motion she pulled it off over her head.

I watched as her body into view. It was as flawless as you'd imagine. Kevin's jaw dropped open.

"You like?" she said to Kevin.

He just nodded.

Then she reached for the hem of my dress. It was around my waist anyway. She pulled it up over my head. I didn't protest. I lifted my arms to help her. I was wearing a red bra and panty set.

"Your sister's beautiful," she said to Kevin while looking at me.

Kevin didn't reply. Misty leaned in and kissed me again.

"I should go," said Kevin.

Misty stopped kissing me, she reached behind her, unhooked her bra, and let it fall on the bed. She grabbed Kevin by the shirt, pulled him in, and kissed him. As she slid her hand down to his crotch.

"Are you sure you want to go," she pouted. "It doesn't feel like you want to go home." She left her hand in his lap.

She looked at me and said, "it doesn't feel like he wants to leave and it feels like he's packing.

Kevin didn't move.

Ok, that's what was happening but there was a lot going through my head.

Oh my god, I'm practically naked in front of my brother what the hell am I doing. Every time she kissed me I wanted to kiss back. Every time she stopped I wanted her to kiss me again. I knew Kevin had a crush on her watching him kiss her was nice, and kind of hot. I'd never been with a girl. I never thought about it. Seeing her topless in front of me I realized she had cute flawless tits. I felt mesmerized by the situation. I was pretty sure I could with her. This was so out of my norm I had no idea what to do.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,232 Followers
12