The Wedding Party: The Parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this time I could feel Steve pumping his cock into me and Nancy playing with my clit. I was in heaven. Each thrust I could feel another orgasm building. This time I was not quiet.

"Fuck yes, fuck me. That's it fuck me. Oh my god, fuck, fuck, fuck. God yes. Fuck."

I came all over Steve's cock.

"I'm going to cum," Steve said.

Nancy looked at me. I realized she wanted to know where Steve could cum.

"Cum in me," I said. " I want to feel it inside of me."

With two more thrusts I felt him shudder and the hot cum flood into my pussy, With Nancy's hand on my clit I came again. I moaned into Nancy's pussy. I laid flat, exhausted. Nancy climbed off me and kissed me again. I knew she could taste her pussy on my lips. Steve laid down beside me on his back.

Nancy turned to Steve, got on all fours, and took his cock in her mouth. She sucked it clean of my juices and his cum. Then turning to me she kissed me again. I could taste my pussy, his cum on her lips. I moaned. Into her mouth.

I felt Steve's hand slip to my pussy again. He started playing with my clit. I could feel the juices and his cum sticky between my legs. I reached down and started stroking his cock. I could feel it start to get hard in my hands.

I felt Nancy's hand join Steve's at my pussy. I saw Nancy nod at Steve. He moved in the direction she told him moving his cock towards my mouth. I opened my lips to suck him in. As he got harder I realized his cock was bigger than normal.

Nancy turned her head, placed it between my legs and started licking my pussy. The thought of her licking Steve's cum out of me was hot. Her lips, tongue, and technique were softer than Steve's but felt wonderful. I was also enjoying the sensation of sucking on a big cock. It wasn't long before I was cumming all over Nancy's face.

As I came I stroked Steve's cock and continued to suck it. I felt him start to stiffen again. He started to pull out. It grabbed his cock and kept sucking. All of a sudden he started to cum. Hot jet after hot jet hit the back of my mouth I swallowed as fast as I could.

When I'd gotten every drop I laid flat on the bed.

"Mmm, that was amazing," I said.

"God yes," said Nancy

"Well, I'm not complaining," said Steve. We all laughed.

We were now all in line waiting for the bride. Guy beside me. We'd barely spoken since that phone call. I hadn't spoken to him now. Nancy and Steve came in early before the wedding to meet me and be my moral support when I had to see Guy. We got adjoining rooms. So far wedding weekend had been a blast.

12