The Wedding Party: Wedding Jitters

Story Info
Bride finds a man to cure her wedding jitters.
4.4k words
4.68
59.1k
71

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 05/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,223 Followers

Author's note: This story is the last of a series called 'The wedding party'. The stories can be read in any order and are vignettes involving different members of the wedding party. However I suggest you read at least one other before you read this one.

As always I look forward to your comments and feedback. Please keep on favoriting the stories and me as an author. Keep voting, leaving feedback, and emailing me. I love it.

*****

I was walking down the hall. I could hear my wedding dress rustle with every step. My mom and Dad were walking with me. Claire had already joined the line to wait for me. My thoughts were ahead, to the wedding night. Being alone with my husband, actually married, man and wife.

I thought about him undressing me or would I undress for him. It's not like we hadn't had sex before. We had been sleeping together for two years, but this was different. This time we'd be married.

I thought about what I was wearing under my dress. I hoped he'd like it. It was lingerie I got at my wedding shower. I wasn't wearing a bra. I had a bustier type gown with built in support. I was wearing a pair of pink and white satiny string bikini panties and matching garter belt and stockings. I felt sexy. I couldn't wait for Mark to see.

Mark was waiting for me. Down that aisle. It seemed like I'd waited years for this day. I had no wedding day jitters. I knew this was right. A month ago I might not have said that.

A month ago it was bachelorette party weekend. My friends decided we were doing it in vegas. Since we were doing Vegas the guys decided to do the bachelor party in Vegas too.

The plan was to do the Bachelorette party Friday night and then go dancing. Saturday we would spend the day by the pool. Saturday night out dancing again. I loved my girls, but I'd been dating Mark for two years and I had not done that much partying since then.

There was a dress code for the weekend. Black dresses on Friday, white bikinis Saturday, and red dresses Saturday night. I had everything I needed. Since the guys were doing their own thing Mark and I had separate rooms.

The party was going to be held in the hotel bar. The girls and I were meeting in the Lobby. My mom, and Mark's stepmother were going to meet us in the lounge.

As I got dressed I started thinking about Mark. I'd met him two years ago. I was just out of school. We met at a mutual friend's party. We immediately hit it off. Not sparks flying, but definitely having fun. He asked me out for the next weekend.

We quickly became a thing. Everyone loved Mark. He was easygoing and dependable. A great guy.

People were surprised when we first got together. I had the reputation of dating the wild ones. The ones you had great fun, great sex with, but you knew you'd never settle down with. At 5'5", 105 I was pretty enough to get any guy I wanted. I kept my blonde hair in a short cut and looked like the girl next door, but even looking like that I liked the bad boys.

However everyone loved Mark. He was very good to me and over time I grew to love him too. Eventually he asked me to marry him. I said yes.

Now we were here, in Vegas, the wedding a month away. Things were becoming real.

We met in the lobby. Mark's mom was the last to join us. When Mark's mom stepped off the elevator we all just stared. She was wearing a dress that matched our required uniform dress. We all knew Mark's mom was a knockout but we did not expect this. She was in her early 40s but looked around 30. She looked hot.

"What?" she said as she joined us. "Too much?"

That knocked us out of our trance. .

"God no," I said. "You can totally rock that dress." She looked great.

We all agreed. The girls, laughing and giggling dressed me up in typical bachelorette accessories. Tiara, feather boa, a white garter on one leg, and a veil. Everyone was laughing and having fun.

As we started to head off Clair said to know one in particular, "Do you think she's wearing the whole outfit?

We all turned to look at Mark's mom. She just laughed. She turned away from us, flipped up her skirt, and showed us the matching thong. We all laughed, made the Woo noise, and started shouting at each other. We headed to the bar.

The bar was fun. Lots of gag gifts, dildos, vibrators, along with lingerie and household stuff. I was a little embarrassed opening them in front of my mom, Mark's mom and stepmother. Imagine holding up a dildo, for your in laws to see. However it was funny and we all laughed.

There were lots of guys in the bar. Seeing a group of hot girls holding up dildos and lingerie, attracted them over. I was sitting in the far corner, so they couldn't get to me, but they were flirting with my friends and they were flirting back. If the moms hadn't been there I probably would have joined in the flirting but given that they were, I sat back and watched. I was actually a little jealous I did not get to join in the flirting fun.

Eventually the party wound down and we were ready to go out. We scooped up the gifts and ran them up to my room then headed back to the lobby to catch cabs and go out.

The cabs dropped is right in front of the nightclub doors. There was a long line waiting to get in. I guess the bouncer felt that ten hot girls all dressed alike were good for business. Even if one was wearing a tiara and sash that said bride. Pretty girls drive business.

We got in and immediately hit the dance floor. You'd assume, that because I was engaged, guys would avoid me. Not so. I probably had more guys hitting on me than any of the other girls. I was loving it. I shook my ass and flirted like I was readily available. I took numbers and tossed them aside. I didn't do anything too inappropriate just a bit of grinding, but I had a blast.

At some point I saw Claire, my maid of honor, push some guy to the floor. Not sure why, but I'd seen her do it before. It was time to leave.

We ran out of the club, grabbed some cabs, and headed back to the hotel. We must've driven the cab driver nuts with all our giggling and 'Woooo'ing.

We got the the hotel and I headed to my room. It was quiet, I'd been having too much fun. I hadn't had fun like that since before Mak and I met. I felt a little bad about that. I shook it off. Mark was a great guy. Did I really want this party lifestyle? No, I wanted family and children, but there was a part of this I'd miss. A part of the game. Playing with the bad boy, letting him try to reel you in.

Most of the time they'd lose. But every once in awhile the right one would come along and we'd have a hot passionate relationship for a week to 3 months and then burn out. The sex would be amazing. Mark was not that hot passion. I'm not sure how he'd feel if he knew all the positions I'd been fucked in. I mean, he and I did do missionary, doggy, me on top, but that's it. He was not, kitchen table, elevator, window sill above the city sex.

I stripped naked and climbed into bed. I wondered if Mark knew that I actually slept naked all the time? What would he think. Usually I was naked, or half naked because of sex. That was usual for us, but I'm not sure he knows it was my go to.

I woke up refreshed. Two of my bridesmaids came knocking at the door. Today was white bikini day. I had mine on already. A white modest bikini.

The girls looked at and said, "Is that the best you brought?"

Well, no, it wasn't. I also brought a little string bikini that I'd worn last time I was in Vegas, pre Mark. I pulled it out of my suitcase.

"This better?" I asked.

They giggled. "Now that's a bikini," said one.

I pulled on the bikini. I admit, it felt good to be that exposed. I liked my body and didn't mind showing it off a bit. I was ready to go but the girls laughed. They made me put on the veil, sash, and white garter.

"I looked like some bridal, miss america, wet dream," I joked.

"You do look hot," said one. "Let's go."

We headed to the pool. I got more than my share of looks as we headed to meet the other girls. When we caught up with them I was greeted with "Whoa, Woooos, and go girls." I was feeling good about how I looked.

We walked among the cabanas trying to find a place to hang out. We knew that pretty girls in bikinis would find a place pretty fast. We got lots of offers. We chose one with some older guys who may have thought there was a chance they could get with one of us. They bought us drinks and food all day.

We spent the day eating, dancing by the pool, teasing the guys or boys who walked by, sunning, and drinking. I got a lot of attention because of my tiara and sash. I loved the flirting and attention. I'd let a guy touch a little and then twirl away.

All the time I thought of Mark. Mark wasn't a flirt. He was steadfast and dependable. There was a spark, and I definitely loved him, but I knew that these days of feeling the fire would be gone. I was ok with that. I didn't think married couples did that anyways.

After the pool we all decided to meet in the lobby to head out that night. The uniform for night was red. I looked red hot in my red dress. Again we headed out to the club. This time a different one. We had the cabs drop us off right in front again. Just as the bouncer was letting us in we heard someone call us from the line. It was my brother Kevin and Sean, Mark's College roommate. We asked the bouncer if they could join us. He agreed and we all went in.

Again a night of dancing and flirting. I wasn't cheating on Mark. No one even got a kiss but it was fun to watch them try.

As the evening wound down I was sad to see it go. I doubted I would ever have one like it again. Soon I'd be married and into a more quiet life.

We grabbed cabs back to the hotel. At the lobby we said our goodbyes and headed for our rooms. On my way I decided I wanted a Diet Coke. I stopped in a bar to order one. I was still in my red dress, sash, veil, tiara, and garter.

As I ordered a man walked in and stood next to me. "Nice outfit," he said.

I turned to look at him. He was kind of tall like I liked them. He was wearing a casual button down shirt and grey khakis. He had that look that looked like he thought he'd score.

"It's what all the brides to be are wearing these days," I said.

"Oh, going to hit a chapel tonight?" he joked.

"No, I'm getting married next month," I replied.

"Cool. So you're still single" he said.

"Well, I guess technically," I laughed, "but I'm pretty sure my fiancé wouldn't see it that way."

"Well, I don't see him," he said.

I laughed, "I'm sure he's around here somewhere."

I was enjoying this, flirting in the bar. No talk of wedding plans, no talk of jobs. Just me being hit on by a handsome man.

I had intended to go right up to my room. I lost track of time talking to him. He was flirty a little reckless.

"So, are you wearing red under the dress too?" He asked at one point.

"Wouldn't you like to know," I replied. I actually had the urge to show him right then and there, but resisted.

I felt his hand on my knee. Actually on my thigh. Mark never put his hands on my thigh in public, but I let him. It felt brazen. I liked it.

He talked me into a drink, and then to a back table. I had nowhere to go. What the heck. The conversation flowed lightly. Lots of flirting, innuendo. His hand was on my thigh again. This time at the hem of my dress. I didn't remove it.

This was the kind of flirting I was missing. He was aggressive yet polite, off color but funny. He reminded me of the Billy Joel lyrics "I told you dirty jokes until you smiled." I was having fun.

As we chatted I felt his hand slide up my leg. Under the hem of my pretty short dress.

"You are," he said

"I am what?" I asked ignoring his hand for the moment.

"Wearing red panties," he smiled.

I looked down. The high top table we were at had bar style stools. While sitting on the stool the hem of my dress had slid up and you could see the crotch of my panties. I tried to adjust it, while sitting but wasn't having any luck. I stood up, pulled the dress back into place and sat back down.

"Bad boy," I pouted. "How long were you going to let me sit like that?"

He laughed, "You kidding. I was trying to figure out how to see more of them. His hand fell back to my thigh just under the hem where he'd left it. Even though we were in public I didn't stop him.

"Oh," I said. "You like a girl who would show off her underwear in public?"

"Of course," he replied. "Who wouldn't."

"I'm not sure my fiancé would," I countered.

"Well. He obviously does not know what he is missing," he said.

We chatted and had a few more drinks. I was not drunk, but I was feeling sexy. I felt his hand slide up my thigh a bit more. I didn't pull away. Instead I asked, "What do you think you're doing?"

Not batting an eye he said, "Seeing if I can get those panties off you."

"In public?" I said in mock horror.

"Public, private, on TV, wherever," he shrugged.

"I'm pretty sure my fiancé would not like it if I let someone take off my panties in public," I responded.

"Hmmm... You didn't say you wouldn't like it."

I thought for a moment. "No, no I didn't." I agreed.

Hi hand slide further up my dress. By this time he knew I had a thong on. He said so.

"Mmmmm... Red thong, nice. has your fiancé seen these?" He asked

"Actually, no" I said. "I bought them for this trip."

His hand moved to the waistband of my thong. "Then he definitely hasn't taken them off you. Has he?" he grinned.

It wasn't an evil grin. It was that cute grin of a bad boy who had just been caught doing something he's not supposed to.

I still didn't move his hand. "What? You want to take them off me here? In a bar? What kind of girl do you think would let you do that?"

"One that wants to fuck my brains out tonight," he replied.

He was right, if they came off, I was going to fuck him. By now I knew I was probably going to fuck him anyway. The question was how would he feel about me if I let him take them off in a bar? What kind of a slut would he think I was. Well, I actually was the type who would let him. I just didn't know if I wanted him to know.

"Well," I said jumping off the bar stool and effectively removing his hand. "If I'm going to fuck your brains out we'd best get started." I headed to the elevator.

He pushed the button for the elevator. As he did he pushed me against the wall and kissed me. He took both my hands in his and pinned me against the wall. I felt completely under his control. And I liked it. He kissed me hard and I kissed back. The elevator door opened and we practically fell in. I giggled.

He grabbed my ass and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him and kissed him. My tongue found his. I felt the heat of his breath on my mouth, lips, chin, and neck. He pushed the button for my floor.

As I straddled his waist he pulled my dress up over my hips and placed his hands on my naked ass to hold me in place. I loved it. I felt sexy, wild.

The elevator stopped at my floor. Before he put me down he pulled my panties down to my thighs.

When my feet hit the floor I said, "What, you think you can just take my panties off me anywhere you want?"

Instead of answering me he kissed me and pushed them to the floor. As the elevator door was closing, someone yelled, "hold that door."

We did. We saw them and realized the woman he was with noticed the panties around my ankles just as the door closed. I stepped out of them.

"Are you going to pick those up, or should I?" I asked.

"Leave them," he said. "Maybe your fiancé will find them."

"Pig," I said. "He wouldn't know their mine. He's never seen them."

"Well, maybe he'll be jealous someone got lucky tonight." He laughed.

I turned and walked towards my room. As I did I unzipped my dress.

"Oh? You think someone's going to get lucky tonight, do you?" I said as the dress started to slip off my shoulders.

I reached for the hem of my dress and pulled it up over my head. I dropped the dress on the floor. Now naked except for my heels I continued to head for my door. Only 5 more to go. I wiggled my ass as I walked to my door. He picked up my dress.

I reached my room, opened the door, ducked in and then closed it. He knocked

"Who is it?" I asked in a mock tone.

"Security ma'am. We found this dress on the floor down the hall and we were wondering if it belonged to you."

"Hmmm, what color did you say it was?" I asked playfully.

"I didn't ma'am. Did you lose a dress?" My playmate said imitating a bad movie cop.

"I may have," I replied. "I often lose dresses. So many men, you know."

"Well ma'am, you'll have to let me in so I can see if it fits," he went on.

"I can't let you in, I'm naked," I said.

"I'm specially trained to handle naked women," he answered.

That made me laugh. I opened the door. Before I could get, 'Well in that case,' out of my mouth he'd scooped me up in his arms and was passionately kissing me.

He pushed me back on the bed and pinning my arms down by the wrists and kissed me. I gave in. I felt both powerful and overwhelmed. He kissed my neck, moving up to my ears he whispered.

"What will your fiancé say if you walked naked down the hallway with him?" he asked.

"Maybe I'll try it and see," I replied.

"You liked it, didn't you," he pushed.

"I loved it," I said.

He slid down my body and took a nipple in his mouth. It was hard and dying for his touch. His hand went to my other nipple. I moaned loudly.

He continued to kiss his way down my body. He lightly breathed hot air on the skin stretch between my thighs and my hip. Then he'd go back and kiss his way down

He was slowly moving to my pussy. I just wanted to grab his head and shove it between my legs. I put my hand to his head.

"What do you want?" he teased.

"You know what I want," I said.

"Tell me," he said. "Tell me,".

"Please," I said.

"No," he said, kissing anywhere but my pussy. "Tell me. You took me to your room. Tell me what you want."

I broke. I never talked this way with my fiancé. "Eat me. Eat my pussy. Please," I sighed.

His tongue found my clit. I sighed, grabbing his head pushed it between my legs. My fiancé had eaten my pussy, the same way, but that was usually just to get to the sex. This situation, being eaten just to make cum made it so much better. I came. I rarely cum from being eaten.

"Oh my god, don't stop," I moaned.

Finally he stopped. "Time to fuck you," he said.

The way he said it, matter of factly, like it was a forgone conclusion made it even hotter.

He pulled me to my feet and kissed me. He turned me away from him and put my hands against the window. We were thirty stories up and no one could see us, but I still felt completely exposed. I couldn't believe how much I liked the feeling.

I felt him rustling behind me. Since he was still fully dressed I imagined he was pulling out his cock. He came up behind me and pulled my hips toward him. With my ass upturned his cock readily entered my pussy. His cock was about the same size as Mark's but up against the window, looking at the world, it felt amazing. I came after a few strokes.

"Oh my God, that feels amazing. Please don't stop."

"Please don't stop what?" he asked

"Please don't stop fucking me," I pleaded. I never used that kind of language, and certainly not during sex. But here I was using obscenities and begging to be fucked.

"You like being fucked open to the world? Completely exposed. Acting like a little slut. Have you ever acted this way with your fiancé? Now will you?"

"If he wants me to act like a slut with him, I will," I replied.

"What would you ask him to do?" he asked

"Fuck me, Fuck me hard," I said. I came again.

He pulled me from the window and pushed me to my knees in front of him.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,223 Followers
12