The Wedding Planner Ch. 06

Story Info
A story of revenge.
5.1k words
4.05
51.2k
11

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jake's tongue slid into her pussy she lay there looking up at the ceiling and thinking of the last forty-eight hours. Saturday she had been wined and dined and then taken to a luxury condo on Steven's Lake and thoroughly fucked by Harvey (Dan's friend) and then on Sunday she had hung on Harvey's arm as he visited the Museum of Modern Art and then the Museum of Natural History.

On the way back to his condo Harv had had the limo driver put up the partition and then he had taken her on the back seat of the limo. When he was spent and she lay there looking up at him with heavy-lidded and lust filled eyes he had said:

"You didn't cum and I won't be ready again for a while. Do you want the driver?"

"The driver?"

"Yes, the driver.

She had surprised herself when without even thinking she said, "It doesn't matter what I want; I'm on your time."

Harv had smiled down at her and had said, "So you are my sweet, so you are" and he had rapped on the partition to get the driver's attention. She had blown the driver and then had fucked him while Harv had driven the limo. At the condo Harv had invited the driver to come in and that night she had experienced her first double penetration as Harv shoved his cock down her throat and the driver had fucked her from behind. In college she had done five guys at a frat house mixer, but it had been one at a time and she had never before had two at once.

The driver left and Harv fucked her one more time before they fell asleep together. In the morning he fucked her again and then he told her he wanted to fuck her in her own bed. It was the one thing that she never intended to do and she had told him no, but then he had thrown her words back at her:

"It doesn't matter what you want because you are on my time, remember?"

When they reached the house Harv had again invited the limo driver to join them and the two men had taken turns on her on Jake's bed most of the night. In the morning Harv had placed an envelope on the dresser, in almost the same spot where Jake's wallet and wrist watch now rested, and had said:

"You were worth every cent of it my sweet."

When he was gone she had looked in the envelope and had found fifty brand new one hundred dollar bills. Five thousand dollars for the most sexually satisfying weekend of her life. Five grand and two more entries into her notebook, "And I owe it all to you" she thought as she looked up at her husband.

She smiled and said, "Fuck me baby. Enough foreplay for now. I want you in my pussy."

"Yeah asshole" she thought as he lifted his mouth from her pussy and moved up on her, "Put your cock in my well used cunt."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dan had been out of town on Monday and when she saw him on Tuesday he told her that she had gotten rave reviews from his friend Harvey.

"He's busy today, but he wants you for the rest of the week."

"Do you know what that means?"

"No, what?"

"You will have to settle for blow jobs if you stick to your policy of sending me off to your friends without any of you in me."

"So? There isn't anything wrong with blow jobs, but I did say that he was busy today and that means I won't have to settle for your mouth today."

"Now? Over the desk?"

"Not now, but only because I have a lot that I have to get done. I'll give you a call sometime this afternoon."

As she was leaving the office Marci stopped her and asked her if she would have lunch with her and she said she would. The morning was busy as she worked on coordinating the events she had going on that week. She also had two weddings for the weekend, Closman on Friday evening and McMartin on Saturday. She did occasionally wonder why Marci wanted to have lunch with her, but didn't spend too much time thinking on it since she would know in a couple of hours.

She got to the restaurant and found that Marci was already there. She sat down, ordered her customary salad with a glass of iced tea and then waited for Marci to speak. At first it was just small talk about the hotel and office politics, but she knew that Marci had something else she wanted to talk about and was working up to it. Finally, just after the waiter brought her the salad she'd ordered, Marci blurted out:

"Dan asked me if I would be interested in sleeping with a friend of his."

"Why in the world would he do that?"

"Because I talk to him a lot and he knows the situation I'm in as far as my husband is concerned."

"And that is?"

"I found out he has been cheating on me. Dan wanted to know if I wanted to get even with my husband and I asked how and he said that I could do what my husband was doing. I thought Dan was asking me to sleep with him to get back at my husband and I told him no, that I didn't believe that affairs with co-workers was a good idea. That is when he said he didn't mean with him, but that he had a friend who needed a date for a cocktail party and then for some fun after. I told him I couldn't do something like that and he asked why not and I said because it wouldn't be right."

"And I bet I know what Dan said then. He said, "But what your husband is doing is?"

"Yep; that is what he said and then he told me I should talk with you."

"Talk to me? Whatever for?"

"He said it worked for you so maybe it would work for me and then he said that maybe you could give me some insight."

"I don't know what to say; what to tell you."

"Are you doing what he asked me to do?"

She thought for a moment and then she said, "Yes Marci I am, but I still have no idea of what to tell you. I don't know anything about you and your husband so I don't know what to say."

"Why would that make a difference?"

"I'm doing what I do because I found out that Jake was cheating on me and I'm doing it to get back at him. I can do it because once I found out he was a cheating bastard I washed my hands of him. The love is gone. So is the 'like'. I pretend that everything is fine between us so he will support me while I stab him in the back every chance I get. I don't know that what I'm doing would work for you. You might still love your husband and be willing to forgive him after having a revenge affair and in that case what I'm doing is something you probably shouldn't.

"Also, I have no way of knowing if you are the type of girl who could just go out and have sex with strangers. I can do it because more than anything I want to hurt the bastard I'm married to. I want to bed as many as I can before he finds out and then I will glory in telling him how long I've been doing it and with how many and how much I enjoyed it. And then I'll let him know that every time he had sex with me it was just after some other man had just had me."

"Oh I can do it all right. I was pretty wild in college and I'm no stranger to having sex with guys I've just met. Like you, I've washed my hands of the cheating asshole, but I hadn't thought about staying with him and letting him support me. I was just going to go for a divorce. I think I like your idea better. What do you do?"

She explained to Marci about the envelopes that she was handed at the end of her dates.

"So you are a call girl?"

"Yes, I guess I am, but so what? That just gets me the men I need to get my revenge on Jake. And, if you like sex, you usually end up satisfied with money in your purse and a check mark on the revenge chart."

"I guess you have given me something to think about and I do like the idea of building up a slush fund against the day I leave Frank."

At three-thirty Dan called her and asked her to meet him in room 412. He was already naked and on the bed when she used her master key card to let herself into the room. As she was undressing Dan said:

"I understand that Marci talked to you today."

"We had a little chat over lunch."

"She has decided that she is going to do what you are doing. How would you feel about a double date with her?"

"What do you mean?"

"Harvey's son will be getting in tomorrow morning for the wedding and Harvey wanted me to get a girl for him."

"Whoa up there boss. What wedding, and have you forgotten that I can only do afternoons as long as Jake is in town?"

Dan gave her a funny look and then said, "You don't know? You really don't know?"

"Know what?"

"I thought Harvey would have mentioned it to you. His son is Robert McMartin and it is his wedding that you have been working on. That's why Harvey is here, for the wedding."

"He never mentioned it to me."

"Did he also not mention that he owns the company that your husband works for?"

"No he didn't. He never said a word about it to me."

"I told him about your situation and why you are doing what you are doing. He knows that you aren't a pro and are only going with the guys I set you up with to get back at your husband. Like I said, Harv is quite taken with you and wants to see a lot more of you so this is what is going to happen. Jake will probably be bubbling over when he gets home tonight. It seems that the owner of the company was so impressed with the work Jake did when he was out of town last week that he requested Jake for a special project. Jake will be flying to Tampa tomorrow and he will be gone at least until next Wednesday which, strangely enough, is when Harv has to return to Los Angeles. Is the picture a little clearer now?"

"Crystal."

"And since Harv comes to town two or three times a month I would figure on Jake traveling at least that often."

"Oh damn! Doesn't that just break my heart. But back to the double date. His son is getting married on Saturday and Harv is setting him up with a hooker?"

"High class call girl."

"Whatever."

"What can I say? Some father and son bonding? A last fling before settling down? I don't know and it isn't any of my business so I'm not asking."

"Can Marci get out at night?"

"She says she can. So, do you have any objection?"

"No. As long as Jake is out of town I can do it, but I'll have to be honest; it just doesn't make any sense to me that he is paying as much as he does when he could walk into any lounge in town and the ladies would swarm over him."

"I can't answer that one either except to say that the rich are different than the rest of us. I guess when you have millions it doesn't matter how much you spend or what you spend it on if it gets you what you want."

"Are you sure about this? About Jake going out of town?"

"Reasonably sure. He could always refuse to go, but how likely is that?"

"Not very. What about Marci? How does she feel about this double date idea?"

"She likes it. She likes the idea of some one she knows being along on her first time out."

When she entered the room Dan's cock had been rock hard and pointing straight up at the ceiling and now it was limp and lying on his thigh. She pointed at it and asked:

"Has it lost interest in me or has the conversation been that boring?"

"It is just resting and storing up energy for what is about to happen. I'm sure that you know how to make it suitable for use."

"I wouldn't be the least bit surprised" she said as she joined him on the bed.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She was in the kitchen fixing dinner when she heard the front door open and then close and Jake holler out, "Honey, I'm home."

"Big fucking deal" she thought as she yelled back, "I'm in the kitchen."

Jake came into the room all smiles and he walked over to her, hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. "I've got some great news babe. Actually, I have good news and bad news. The good news is that the company is finally recognizing my talents. The bad news is that the recognition is going to mean that I have to go out of town again."

"What are you talking about?"

"The work I did last week in Atlanta caught the eye of somebody higher up in the company and he requested me specifically to take care of a problem in Tampa. The really bad news is that I have to leave in the morning and I'll be gone until the middle of next week."

"But you just got home from a week of being gone."

"I know honey, and I'm no happier about it than you are, but it is an opportunity for me to shine and that could lead to a promotion and more money."

"But it isn't fair to me. I need you here baby. I just don't feel right when you are gone."

"I'll make it up to you babe."

"That's what you told me last week. You were supposed to take me diving this week, remember?"

"I know I did, but this is too good an opportunity to pass up. If I do a good job I could end up a regional manager or maybe even a vice-president and then I wouldn't have to travel at all,"

"Oh sure. With our luck you will do such a damned good job that they will keep you doing it."

"Oh come on baby; this could turn out good for us in the long run."

It is going to turn out damned good for me she was thinking as she said, "You'll have your work cut out for you tonight then, because you are going to have to give me enough to hold me until you get back home."

"I'll do my best babe. Why don't we skip dinner and start now?"

She smiled as she thought about his mouth being on her pussy only two hours after Dan's cock had been there and she said:

"Race you!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She and Marci had showered and dressed in one of the vacant rooms for their evening out with the McMartins, father and son, and Harvey's limo had picked them up in front of the hotel. She had given Tony a big smile as a way of letting him know she remembered the nice fucking he had given her the last time they had seen each other. She saw his look at Marci and she knew he was wondering if he might get a taste of her. She didn't know, but all things were possible she supposed.

As they rode across town o the country club where they would meet the McMartins she asked Marci:

"Are you nervous?"

"A little. Frank has been the only man in my life for the last twelve years. There could have been others - God knows I've had the opportunities - but I have been faithful to Frank until now."

"Just think back to when you were dating. That is all this is you know; just a date. The only difference is that back then the guy was always hoping he would score and this time he knows he will. Treat the guy like he is the man you want to spend the rest of your life with. Relax and enjoy it and go home with a smile on your face knowing that you've gotten back at your hubby and had fun doing it. You never said, is this a one time thing and then you are going home and rub Frank's nose in it?"

"I'd thought about that, but then I decided I like your idea better. Let the bastard support me while I hang horns on him."

"I should warn you; things might get a little kinky if you let it."

"How do you mean?"

She told Marci about the night Harv had shared her with his driver Tony. You did him AND the limo driver? The one up front now?"

"Yep, and what's more I loved it, but I could have said no and Harvey would have accepted my no. It was my choice."

"I don't know if I could do something like that. I've never done more than one since my senior prom."

"Oh you slut you. How many did you do?"

"Four. I got really wasted that night and I probably would have done more, but my date finally found me and got me away from the party."

"He didn't like sharing?"

"Hell, he didn't even get any. He wasn't one of the four. In fact he'd never gotten more than a kiss from me during the four months we dated. I never heard from him again after that night."

Just then the limo pulled up in front of the country club. She looked over at Marci. "Are you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

"Then let's do it" and the two of them got out of the limo as Tony held the door for them.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Oh yes, fuck me, deeper damn it, deeper. Fuck me hard lover; fuck me like you mean it" came the cry from the next room.

She took her mouth off of his cock long enough to say, "She sure is a noisy bitch" and he laughed.

"If she wants it harder and deeper I'm sure that dad will oblige her."

As she went back to sucking Bobby McMartin's cock she thought back on the night and how she had come to be on her knees and sucking the cock of Marci's date for the evening.

They had arrived at the country club and the hostess had taken them to a table that had been reserved for Harvey and then she had informed them that Mr. McMartin had called and said he was running a few minutes late. She and Marci had ordered a drink and were sitting there talking when Marci exclaimed:

"Oh my God!"

"What?"

"He's here. My Dream Man - my fantasy man - just walked in."

She had turned to look and when she turned back she asked, "Which one?"

"The one in the blue suit."

"Well then girlfriend, you are both lucky and unlucky."

"How is that?"

"You are lucky because unless I miss my guess he is your date for the evening. You are unlucky because if he is your date for the evening he is getting married Saturday."

Just then Harvey and a younger version of Harvey walked up to the table. After the introductions were out of the way there had been dinner, drinks and dancing before Tony drove them to the condo on Stevens Lake. Once inside Harv had said, "You two have fun" to Bobby and Marci and then he had led her to his bedroom. When the door had closed behind them he had asked her if she was wearing pantyhose or thigh highs.

"Neither. Nylons and a garter belt."

"Are you wearing anything bought for you by your husband?"

"Everything. The only thing he didn't pay for was my having my hair done for you today."

"Are you wearing it because you knew you were going to be fucking another man tonight?"

"Why else?"

"Good. Just take off your panties. I want to do you while you are still wearing everything that he paid for."

She had stepped out of her panties and he had asked her to hand them to him. "I'll use them to wipe my cock when I'm done."

"How do you want me?"

"First time just bend forward over the bed, brace yourself with your hands and spread your legs."

She did what he wanted and he moved in behind her. He didn't waste anytime on foreplay because he knew she would be soaking wet in anticipation and she was. He slid deep into her with his first stroke and she moaned as he bottomed out. He grabbed her hips and started fucking her and she shoved back at him and hissed:

"Fuck me honey, fuck me hard. Fuck my married cunt so I can hang another horn on my husband."

"I will baby, I will. I love fucking married women. I love making them into my sluts."

"Do it lover, do it. Make me your slut" she gasped as he slammed his cock into her.

He fucked her hard for several minutes and brought her to her first orgasm of the evening before shooting his load into her and then he pulled out and had her sit on the edge of the bed and suck him hard again. Once hard he pushed her legs apart and mounted her. The second time was a lot longer than the first time and she came three times before he gave her his second load.

While they were resting up they heard Marci begging Bobby to make her cum. Harv laughed and said, "Boy is she ever loud. Dan told me that this is her first time."

"Yep, and she is doing it for the same reason I am."

"Wonder if she would like to be added to the list of married woman I've fucked."

"Nasty old man! That's your son's date."

"I'll be fair about it; I'll give him you."

"You really are a nasty old man. You should be ashamed of yourself. Sending your own son sloppy seconds."

"It's only fair; I'll be getting his. Besides, I can see it in your eyes that you like the idea."

"Well you did say you wanted me to be your slut."

"Yes I did, didn't I. Well then, let us go see if Bobby is willing."

Bobby was and now Marci was screaming at Harvey to fuck her harder and she was on her knees sucking Bobby's cock. Bobby fucked her twice before switching again with his dad who did her one more time before Marci said she needed to leave and get home to her husband.

12