The Wedding Planner Ch. 10

Story Info
A story about getting even.
2.3k words
3.99
42.2k
6

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was all set to play the role of pissed off wife when Jake got home. On her flight home from Chicago she had given some thought as to how someone who really loved her husband would take what was going on as far as Jake's job was concerned. She figured that a loving wife would be more and more upset as things went on and then she would finally get pissed. So, although she was tickled to death to have him gone she needed to appear to be pissed at him for all of his absences.

"Honey, I'm home" he called out as he came in the front door and dropped his suitcase on the floor. She glanced at her watch and saw that it was twenty after nine. She was in the family room reading (on the same couch where Harvey and Tony had double-teamed her) and she didn't answer. She had a fine line that she had to walk. She had to play the upset and extremely pissed off wife while at the same time not letting things get so out of hand that there would be no fucking that night. She had fucked Jared three times between the time she got up and left his place to catch her flight and, as always, it was important to her that she give Jake pussy that someone else had recently used. Jake came into the room and said:

"There you are. Don't I get a hug and a kiss?"

She ignored him and kept on reading her book. He stood there looking at her, apparently unsure of what was going on.

"What's the matter Fran?"

"You know damned well what's the matter."

"Oh, that again."

"Yes Jake, that again."

"It is my job Fran. It is what I do for a living. It is what pays the bills."

"That may be Jake, but it is not what I signed on for. I signed up for a life with my husband Jake and not a life where my front door is a revolving door for my husband. You worked your job all these years and maybe made a trip twice a year and now it is every god damned week. And that isn't even the worst of it. Do you realize that on your last five trips you have told me when you would be back only to call me the day before I expected you home to tell me that you had to stay longer? Right now I am thanking God that I never let you talk me into quitting my job. At least it gives me something to do with my time. It keeps me from having to sit here in this house all alone all the time."

"I keep telling you it is going to get better honey. It won't be much longer."

"Well I've got a news flash for you Jake. It had better not be much longer because I've been offered a promotion. I've turned it down twice because it means that I would have to travel and I didn't want that, but if you are never going to be here anyway I might just change my mind."

She got off the couch and headed for the stairs.

"Where are you going?"

"To bed!" she snarled at him as she headed toward the bedroom.

She knew Jake and she knew what he would do to try to smooth things over. It was about fifteen minutes before he came into the room and got in bed with her and in less than fifteen seconds she felt his hand on her right breast. She ignored him and his hand slid down and he began rubbing her pussy. She stayed still and kept quiet for maybe a minute and then she moaned, muttered "damn you Jake" and opened her legs. He moved down and she felt his tongue slide across her pussy lips and then enter her and she smiled as Jake licked the pussy that Jared had used three times that day. Three times that day and twenty-six other times from the time she got off of the flight to Chicago.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She was looking at a busy week when she went back to work on Monday. She had an event every day that week and a wedding on Saturday. She spent the day contacting suppliers and arranging for services and she didn't even have time to break loose for a quickie with Dan. She did stop for a drink after work with Marci and Marci told her about the two "dates" that Dan had arranged for her the previous week while Fran had been in Chicago. She almost asked Marci if they were helping her get past Bobby, but decided that bringing up Bobby would only upset Marci.

She told Marci about Chicago and then Marci asked if there was a possibility that they might be able to go out some night that week.

"I don't see how since Jake will be home all week. But he will be gone next week. Harvey will be in town, but I don't know what he has planned for me so I may have one or two nights that we could go out and play."

She knew as soon as she mentioned Harvey that she should not have. Mentioning Harv triggered memories of Bobby and she saw the change come over Marci's face. Marci looked at her watch and said she needed to be going so they finished their drinks and got up and left. Since she couldn't give Jake used pussy that night she pleaded a headache and went to bed early.

Tuesday she was able to squeeze in an hour with Dan in room 601 and he got two hours from her in 321 on Wednesday, but Thursday she was snowed under with work. Thursday night was the rehearsal dinner for Saturday's wedding and as she checked out the men who were there she saw that unless she was willing to settle for fat, balding and ugly the pickings were slim. The groom, the best man and one of the ushers were the only ones with any appeal, but the best man was out because he had a girlfriend and she was hanging all over him. She was contemplating a move on the usher when another guy came into the room and went up to the usher and from the way they behaved toward each other it was obvious that the usher was gay. That left the bridegroom but she couldn't see any way to get to him. It looked like that wedding was going to give her her first failure.

She handed out the complimentary drink coupons and then went to her office to sign off on the voucher request for the comp tickets. That done she headed for the bar to have one drink before going home. She saw the bridegroom sitting at the end of the bar staring down into a beer and on a whim she sat down next to him and said:

"Having second thoughts?"

He looked at her and said, "And thirds and fourths and fifths."

"She looked like a nice enough girl."

"Oh she is that all right."

"Then what seems to be the problem?"

Without looking at her he said, "You, for one thing."

"Me? How did I get into this?"

"What I mean is that you are emblematic of what is wrong."

"Explain please."

"How can I get married when I want to make a pass at damned near every woman I see? This afternoon I got a haircut and the girl that cut my hair turned me on and I made a pass at her. She said her boyfriend wouldn't like it if she went out with me, but the fact is that even though I am getting married in two days I still took a shot at her. You walked into the rehearsal dinner tonight and all I could think of was ditching Shelly in a hurry so I could take a shot at you. And I would have too if I hadn't noticed your rings. So how can I get married with an attitude like that?"

"If that is how it is why have you let it get this far? Why didn't you cancel or at least postpone the wedding?"

"Because Shelly is the perfect fit for me. She is everything that I ever wanted wrapped up in a beautiful package. If I were to let her get away I know that I would never find another one like her."

"But with your attitude you will probably end up running around on her and if or when she finds out what then? The way it looks to me you have some options, but the problem is that none of them are good."

"Options? I don't see any."

"You could tell her how you feel and ask her to postpone things until you get it out of your system. She might surprise you and say that she feels the same way; she might be understanding and tell you she will wait or she may tell you to fuck off and die.

"You could get married and hope that you don't get caught, but the odds are that you will. When it happens she might leave you or she just might just say. "Okay, you want to cheat so I will too" and I don't know how you would feel about that. Maybe you could agree to have an "open" marriage. Or you could just walk away and leave her standing at the alter. She would be hurt and would probably never forgive you, but the odds are that the first two options would also hurt her. Anyway, it gives you something to think about between now and Saturday. And there is something else you need to think about."

"What?"

"This" she said as she took off her rings and dropped them in her purse. You said something about taking a shot at me, but the rings scared you off." She held up her hand in front of his face and asked, "What rings?"

He looked at her blankly for a second or so and then he broke into a smile and said, "Wait here while I go get us a room."

"Never mind about that" she said as she took her master key card out of her purse. "I'll take care of the room.

Once in the room she quickly stripped off her clothes, got on the bed and waited for him to get undressed. When his cock sprang free from its confinement she couldn't believe the size of it. It was by far the biggest she had ever run across. She marveled at its size and her pussy started tingling at the thought of taking it in.

He moved to the bed and she moved her head to take his cock in her mouth. She kissed the head of it and licked it with her tongue while she wrapped her hand around it. It throbbed with an urgency to get into her and he moaned as her mouth closed around the cock head. She didn't spend as much time as he would have liked sucking on him because she wanted his cock in her. She just had to know how something that big would feel in her. He worked into her slowly, giving her time to get used to his size, and then he slowly started fucking her. She felt stuffed. That was the only way she could describe it - stuffed! But other than a full feeling it didn't feel that much different from any of the other cocks she had taken since she started getting back at Jake. She enjoyed the fucking, but somehow because of his size she expected more. When he came it didn't feel any different from any of the others. Oh well, her string was unbroken, she had another check mark for her book and she did get one nice orgasm out of it so what more could a girl ask for?

She watched him dress and as he headed for the door she said, "Good luck lover. I hope that whatever you decide works out for you."

She showered and douched and then hurried home to get her used pussy to Jake while it was still warm from her romp with the bridegroom.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jake was watching television when she got home and even though she wanted to feed him her used pussy she wanted him to have to ask for it. It made it all the more sweeter when he asked. She walked into the living room and told Jake she was beat and that she was going right to bed.

She was lying there pretending to be asleep when Jake got into bed. She knew that he was going to want to make love and she knew how he would try to get her to do it. When she felt his hand on her breast she said:

"No Jake, not tonight; I'm just too tired."

He pulled her over onto her back and kissed her stomach and then moved his mouth down her body to her pussy. In the darkness he couldn't see her smile as she opened her legs to let him get at what she wanted him to have.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Friday at two-ten as Dan was sliding his cock into her he said, "Don't forget to keep next week clear. Harvey will be back in town sometime Monday afternoon."

That of course meant that when she got home Jake would be telling her that he had to go out of town again. Should she pretend to get pissed over it? Well, maybe just a little, but not enough to keep him from lapping her pussy while it was still fresh from clasping Dan's cock.

To be continued.