The Weekend Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We need to."

"No, we don't."

Her lips tensed as a look of determination came across her face. When the light turned green, she went through it. However, the first parking lot she found, she pulled into it.

"Where are we going?" Lee asked in confusion as he looked around.

Regina simply pulled into a parking space and killed the engine.

"Where are we?"

She looked him in the eyes but said nothing.

Lee grunted in frustration as he rubbed his temples with his fingers. "Gina, not today. I've spent the last three days in jail. I'm tired, I'm hungry, and I badly need a shower."

"Then come home with me; just for today." She said as she softly laid her hand onto his. When she still felt resistance, she said, "You came to my job for a reason, and it wasn't to spy on me. You're tired of this marriage purgatory. I can tell, because I'm sick of it too. Stay married, get divorced; it doesn't even matter anymore. We just need to stop running. We can't stay like this."

The last few days had left Lee very morose. For a while now, he'd been holding onto this simmering fury. But he swallowed it and convinced himself that it didn't exist. There was even a sense of pride of how well he reacted in the face of blatant betrayal.

He was so good and honorable. Yeah, he messed up from time to time like all people, but he was nothing like Regina. He knew how to handle his emotions. He would never just jump up and do something rash like she did.

That was what he thought...until time counted.

Now, he didn't know what to feel, or how to act. The only thing that he was sure of, was that the two of them had decisions to make about their futures. It was time to stop running away.

With a sigh of resignation, he silently nodded before he leaned his head back on the headrest.

"Okay." Regina said, also nodding.

The engine once again whirred to life. With no further words being said, she pulled out of the parking space, back into traffic, and drove home.

***

Lee looked around their home with a sense of foreignness, like it was the first time he'd been here. At first glance, everything was familiar. The time away hadn't stolen that from him. Everywhere his eyes landed had a distinct memory attached to it.

Yet, something was different; strange, even.

Regina looked at him expectantly, noting his movements. Watching him walk around their living room like it was a museum had her on pins and needles.

"Well, the shower is down the hall; first door on the left." She said before she mentally kicked herself.

Lee gave a tense chuckle. "I remember."

"Right."

With that, he disappeared down the hallway and into the bathroom.

Regina only intended to make a quick meal, but she threw that idea to the side. This may be the last meal that she cooked for him. If it was, he wasn't going to look back on it and remember being disappointed. So, she wrote a note and headed out to the store to pick up things she needed for his favorite meal.

When she returned, she found him in the living room wearing an old pair of sweats and a ratty t-shirt. When he gathered up his things to go stay with Daryl, these items failed to make the cut. They were supposed to be in a Goodwill store by now; but, you know, things happened.

Regina couldn't help but to smile seeing him there. She had a memory collage of arguments that the two of them had over these old, tattered rags. For some odd reason, he had an attachment to them that was incomprehensible. She hated them and wanted them burned, but her vote was vetoed.

Now, seeing him wearing them was the best thing she'd seen in months.

"Here, let me help you." Lee said when he saw her struggling with the bags. He jumped off the couch and ran over to assist her.

When he was close to her, she reacted. She didn't even think about. The bags fell from her hands as she grabbed him by the shirt. Pulling him close to her, she pressed her lips into his.

She could feel resistance from him, but that didn't stop her. Her hand went to the back of his head and held him there until he gave in.

His lips started to return her kisses as his body relaxed. One of his arms snaked around the small of her back. With a final inhale through his nose, he gave in to the desire and squeezed her into him.

Their kisses turned hungrier; needier. The food was long ago forgotten. Their bodies had a different hunger now.

Moaning and heavy breathing filled the air between the smacks that their lips made. Regina pulled his t-shirt up and over his head before throwing it to the floor.

"Make love to me." She whispered as her hands softly rubbed his chest.

How she missed this chest.

With a swoop of his strong arms, he lifted her from the ground and carried her into the bedroom that they used to share.

"I need you inside of me." she said when she was put on the bed. Her hand pulled at his sweats. She let out a gasp when he saw his pubic hair revealed.

No underwear under sweat pants. Now she was really turned on!

He allowed her to pull them down before he stepped out of them. Her eyes looked at his erection for a moment as a smile crept on her face. She looked up at his eyes, silently giving him permission to ravage her before laying back.

Their sex was not soft and gentle. It was not loving, even. It was needy. She needed his hardness as much as he needed to feel her wetness. After so long without it, the two of the had almost forgot how good it felt to fuck.

He roughly plunged into her with everything he had. His hips pushed into her forcefully, relishing in the yelps that came from her with each thrust. He took her as he saw fit.

A part of it was him trying to exorcise the ghost of Brian from both of their heads; but that was only partly it. The other part was him releasing that animal that appeared to him that night he fucked Jennifer. It was a part of himself that he had never acknowledged before then and had kept locked up since.

For Regina, the last thing she was thinking about was Brian. Her body was here, in the moment with Lee, taking all that he had to give. His rough insertions did hurt a bit, but pain was dwarfed by the pleasure. Her fingernails clawed into his shoulders and her legs wrapped around his waist as she screamed like a harlot.

Tonight, she was his whore. She'd gladly be that.

They went at it like that until they collapsed in an entangled, sweaty, post-orgasmic bliss.

"Wow." He said, breathing into the nape of her neck. "I didn't realize how much I needed that."

She giggled and squeezed her arms, which were wrapped around his shoulders as he lay on top of her. "I did."

He rolled off her. Reluctantly, she freed him from her arms and allowed him to escape. As the two laid beside each other on their backs, she watched his face settle into a contemplative look.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

He was searching for the right words. She could see his brain moving. Even before he opened his mouth, she knew what he was going to say. She knew because she felt the same.

"This...doesn't change anything between us." He said.

She nodded. "I know."

He rolled over until he was facing her. "We still have a lot of things between us. A lot of baggage. I'm not even completely sure we can get past them."

As much as she hated what he said, she could only agree. "I know." She repeated as she reached out and softly rubbed his face.

His eyes looked at the face that held so many of his fondest and his worst memories. Regina was still the most beautiful woman he knew. Even after everything that had happened, he loved her.

How was that even possible?

"So, what do we do now?" he asked amid the rushing feelings that swarmed him.

Regina smiled sweetly at her husband as her fingers traced his jawline. "We talk." She said simply.

Lee nodded with a smile. Then, an inappropriate chuckle came from him as he said, "Well, we certainly opened up the conversation the right way."

Regina's smile turned naughty as she looked down at the area past her stomach. "Umm, I think you opened up a little more than that."

He followed her eyes and caught her salacious meaning. He then looked back up at her with a pleasantly surprised smirk and an arch in his brow.

For the briefest of seconds, a question haunted him, and caused frown creases to form on his forehead. How did he measure up against Mr. "Rather large"?

He quickly shook that thought off. He'd never had any complaints in the bedroom department, especially from Regina. There was no way he was going to let some womanizing asshole with a glass jaw and a big mouth make him start doubting himself because he thought he was God's gift to the female population.

But that thought brought others with it; worries that weren't so easily dismissed. Brian himself was an easily conquerable foe, but what he represented was more malevolent. That weekend away was more than just a fling. It was Regina testing herself to see if she could replace Lee with another man, or at least escape the marriage.

At least, that's how Lee saw it.

Many years ago, a woman and a man laid next to each other after. Their bodies glistened with post sex sweat. The man rolled over to the woman and jokingly said, "I think I just found my wife."

She laughed good-naturedly, kissed him on the cheek and said, "Well, if you want me to be your wife, then you're gonna have to show me your skills outside of the bedroom."

First, it was the portrait that Regina not only posed for with Brian but kept as a keepsake. Then, the revelation tonight showed that her conversations with him probably matched the ones she had with Lee all those years ago.

Coincidences? Probably not.

"Talking's gonna be hard." He said as he looked up at the ceiling above him.

Regina's eyes glazed over as her mind's eye replayed the vision of Lee coming from that apartment building. He was up there for two hours; alone, with the woman he cheated with.

Had a baby with.

Broke her heart with.

The scary thing is, the thought of them having sex wasn't even the worst-case scenario. She would gladly let him fuck that whore's brains out if it meant he wasn't up there doing something even worse; like spending time with that goddamned kid.

"Yeah." She agreed with a bitter sigh.

The two of them lay in silence. The talk that sounded so great and wonderful this morning now seemed akin to getting open heart surgery while wide awake. With all the pain bubbling beneath the surface of the words that had to be said, how would they survive it?

Insecurities built over a marriage of heartbreak and neglect were now more formidable foes than either of them wanted to admit.