The Weekend Sleepover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,465 Followers

"Wow, I'm impressed," Brenda stated. "The virgin knows what he's doing... or maybe he's not the only person here with a quick trigger." Brenda seemed to be considering something for a moment. Then she sat up on the edge of the pool and said, "Come over here lover and let me try out that talented tongue."

Brenda placed her hands on my shoulders as I swam closer, guiding my mouth to her pussy. I was soon licking her folds, enjoying the feeling of her fingers running through my hair. I teased her clit with light licks, using only the tip of my tongue, until she grew impatient and began pulling my head towards her. Then I was flicking and sucking her in earnest. I suckled on her clit softly with my lips, flicking the trapped bud with my tongue. I drew my head back and swirled my wet tongue around her clit, tracing rapid circles around her sensitive spot. I flicked gently but rapidly with the tip of my tongue against her hard bud. Like Jenny, Brenda seemed to like it most when I simultaneously suckled her clit while rubbing it firmly with my tongue. Brenda was soon bucking her hips against me face. I didn't realize she was close until she squealed, "Oh YESSSSSS!" and then her legs were also shaking against the side of my head. As she came, I looked up and watched her smooth breasts jiggle as her body shook. Her eyes were closed and her mouth formed an "O," until she gently pushed my mouth off her pussy.

"Whew," she said as she caught her breath, "He IS good." I beamed so much at the compliment that I could almost feel my face glowing.

"Looks like Kev enjoyed that lesson in pussy eating," Jenny said, looking at me in the water. I realized Jenny wasn't looking at my face, and became acutely aware that I was naked in the pool and my cock was half hard once again.

Brenda had floated back down to Earth after her orgasm and said, "Should we try those cock sucking lessons again?"

"What do you think Cookie?" Jenny asked.

"Sure," I said, trying to stifle the huge grin breaking out on my face.

I eased myself out of the water and onto the steps. My cock was slowly growing, aided by the sight of two beautiful young women on either side of me. Brenda's chest was still flushed, highlighting her smooth breasts. Looking at those globes, it seemed they were just big enough to fill my palm. Curious, I reached out and wrapped a hand around one of Brenda's firm melons, and Brenda smiled as my wet palm closed over her tit flesh. "Mmm, you like that," she said.

I eased myself onto the ledge of the pool and the two women took my place kneeling on the steps in the water. I had assumed it would be Brenda who resumed her lesson, but it was was Jenny whose soft hand reached out for my swelling rod. She firmly grasped my shaft with her thin fingers as her grey-green eyes met mine.

"Let me see if I can replicate what you loved so much.." Jenny mused, just before her soft lips closed over the head of my dick.

Her full lips kissed the crown of my cock before she opened her mouth and swallowed the head of my shaft. Her tongue circled my tip and then her soft slips were sliding down the length of my meat. My cock swelled to full size as her tongue tickled the underside of my shaft. Jenny's head bobbed up and down, up and down on my pole as I watched her blond hair fall across my lap. I could see her cheeks sucking against my shaft as I felt her hot, wet mouth tickling my pole.

Brenda eased me onto my back and guided my hand back to her breast. As Jenny paused to suckle on the crown of my cock, my wet, slippery fingers found Brenda's nipples and pinched her tit gently. Brenda gasped as I rolled her stiffening nipple between my fingers. Jenny looked up to see what was happening, and my cock slipped free of her mouth. Jenny lapped with her tongue at the underside of my dick while she watched me play with Brenda's firm breast. I glanced down and thought I caught a hint of jealousy in Jenny's look, before she swallowed my rod again and her mouth slid down over my pole.

I leaned my head back again and Brenda crawled so her chest was over my face. I sucked her dangling nipple between my lips while Jenny's lips slid up and down my cock. Brenda pressed her firm tit flesh against my face while I felt Jenny's blond hair tickling my thighs. Jenny's tongue danced against the underside of my shaft. As I sucked on Brenda's tit, I could feel Jenny's slippery tongue bringing me close to another quick orgasm. I groaned a long, low groan.

"Wait," Brenda said, pulling her breast away from my face. Jenny released my cock from between her lips and exchanged hushed, quiet words with Brenda. I looked up and thought I saw them changing places. But instead of Jenny's breasts, it was her bare pussy that descended over my face. Jenny leaned down and I could feel her large, smooth breasts pressing against my abdomen.

"Let's see if you two both paid attention," said Brenda.

Understanding, I flicked upwards with my tongue, tickling the top of Jenny's slit. She tensed a little around me, but her mouth again descended over my cock and I felt her hot, wet mouth again engulf my fully erect member. I couldn't see anything beyond Jenny's round bottom, but I could feel her soft lips sliding up and down my cock skin. I also felt a little electric spark of pleasure as Brenda began to gently tongue my balls. I did my best to suck Jenny's hard little clit between my lips and rub it firmly with my tongue. Jenny moaned in response, I could feel her moan flow through her chest to my chest. Her large breasts were now smashed against my mid section as her sucking mouth bore down on my cock and my tongue danced and flicked against her clit. My face was being coated by Jenny's juices as I suckled on her clit, but I realized I wasn't going to be able to hold back the orgasm burning through my loins. As Jenny's tongue again swirled around my cock head, I released her clit and tried to get her to slow down.

"Oh Jenny, wait," I managed between her thighs, "I'm going to cum."

She released my cock from between her wet lips only long enough to say, "Good. Go ahead, give me that cum Kevin."

Her hand joined her mouth and now both her lips and her closed fist were pumping up and down my slippery shaft. Jenny began to moan continuously, making delicious sex sounds like she was about to cum. The noises caused constant vibrations that tickled my cock as her hand and mouth worked up and down my engorged pole. Brenda continued gently lapping at my sensitive balls with her tongue, causing little sparks of pleasure every time she touched me there.

"Oh shit!" I cried out as I felt the white hot heat of my orgasm boil up from my balls. "I'm CUMMMMINNNGG!" I warned. This orgasm felt sharper and hotter as it exploded out of my loins and up through my shaft. I felt my cock spurt a hot load of cum straight into Jenny's mouth as my toes curled. Brenda never stopped tonguing my balls as I began to shake. Spurt after spurt of hot cum flew up my cock as I cried out, Jenny's tongue never stopped sliding back and forth across my cock head.

"Mmmm, good boy," Brenda encouraged as I lay there in the afterglow of my orgasm. Jenny gamely swallowed the load I had pumped between her lips and cleaned my deflating cock with her fingers.

I was just about to resume eating Jenny's pussy when we heard the garage door begin to go up.

"Oh shit!!" Jenny and I blurted out simultaneously. Our friends had returned. Jenny vaulted off of my as she sprang to her feet and a comical scene ensued. I found my shorts quick enough and scrambled awkwardly to get my legs into them. Brenda found her bikini bottom and top and struggled to rapidly re-tie her strings. Jenny found her bottom and managed to get it on, but couldn't find her top. By the time Jenny found her top, we heard the car doors closing in the garage. Brenda moved over to try to help Jenny get her top on, but Jenny brushed her off.

"It's too late!" Jenny warned. Jenny made a dash for the back door of the house, leaving me with an image of her large, creamy breasts bouncing up and down as she ran. She disappeared topless into the back door, Brenda following closely behind her. I tried to look casual by the pool, but after a minute decided to walk to the back door. Mark was in the kitchen with Carly, unpacking groceries.

"You guys have fun while we were gone," Carly asked sweetly?

"Yup, just hung out by the pool," I replied in a half lie.

----------

It was almost an hour before I saw Jenny again. I had showered in Mark's room and she had apparently also decided to take a shower. The late summer sun was beginning to set as she walked into the living room. Jenny was wearing a T-shirt and sweat pants and her face lit up in a smile when she found me sitting on the couch. She plopped down right next to me.

"Hey, thanks for earlier," I whispered, trying to sound grateful but casual.

Her smiled broadened as she replied, "Well thank you too. I hope you had fun, I know I enjoyed it."

"Of course I did," replied, returning her smile.

We sat there in silence for a moment before she began. "I think something is going on between Mark and Carly," Jenny whispered.

"I think so too," I responded.

"They're in the back by the pool right now."

"You want to go spy on them?" I asked.

"Sure, but I think they'd see us. They're hiding from the kitchen window."

"Come with me," I said. I tentatively closed my fingers around Jenny's hand. To my relief, her delicate fingers closed around mine and she followed my lead. I couldn't believe I was holding Jenny's hand while we ran through her house and up to Mark's bedroom. She gave me a questioning look when I closed his door behind us, but I continued on and led her into the bathroom.

My hands dropped to her waist, and I positioned her in front of the window. By standing just behind her, I could see over her shoulder. Sure enough, Mark and Carly were below us. They were standing near the side of the house, where they could be seen from Mark's mother's bedroom, but not from the kitchen window. But looking straight down, Jenny and I could see them.

Mark and Carly were playfully slapping each other on the shoulder, until Mark drew Carly into a tight embrace. Carly hid her face in Mark's shoulder, but Mark nuzzled the back of her head.

Jenny turned her head up towards me and whispered in my ear, "I knew it!" Her lips were deliciously close to my neck. Carly leaned her head back and smiled, and Mark dove right in for a kiss.

"How did you know about this view?" Jenny asked.

"You didn't?" I replied.

"I've never been in Mark's bathroom. Wait a minute, how DID you know about this view?"

"I pee standing up, I've always known about this view."

"Have you looked out this window before to watch what was happening at the pool?" she asked, her soft lips brushing against my ear.

".... maybe."

Mark and Carly were now making out, but Jenny wasn't looking at them anymore. "What else have you seen?" she asked.

"Your brother is totally making out with Carly. We were right."

"Ewww," Jenny responded, "I don't want to see my brother making out. I want to know what else you watched out this window."

"...um..."

"Did you ever watch me and Mandy out this window?"

"Well... not Mandy." That earned me a soft punch in the arm.

"You watched me out this window?" Jenny asked somewhat breathless. She bent at the waist a little, pushing her firm ass against my front. "You watched me in my swimsuits by the pool?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"You watched me from this window, in this bathroom? Did you touch yourself while you watched me?" My hands slid around Jenny's waist, resting on her hips as she ground her ass softly against me.

"Yes."

"Did you ever get off watching me?"

"Yes."

Carly and Mark slipped back into the house as I began grinding my growing cock against Jenny's firm backside. While one hand slid under the waistband of her sweat pants and down between her legs, my other slid up her body and cupped her full breast through her t-shirt. I marvelled at her full breasts, the smooth skin over flowing my fingers. My other hand was under her panties before I even realized it, and my fingertips brushed the lips of her wet sex. She was steamy hot between her legs and dripping with moisture.

"You got to cum twice this afternoon," she said as my fingertip brushed up and down her pussy lips, collecting her wetness. "I only came once and then you teased me with that tongue of yours. You owe me an orgasm."

"Sounds fair to me," I replied, my one hand feeling for her hardening nipple through her shirt and rubbing at it with my rough palm. My other hand found the hard nub of her clit and my finger tip began to trace slow circles around it. She sighed as I teased her most sensitive spot.

"Did you watch me while you came?" Jenny asked, her ass grinding hard against my growing bulge. "What were you thinking? Were you imagining we were fucking?"

"I came so hard from watching you," I breathed into her ear, my finger rubbing back and forth across her clit. She moaned loudly in response. "I thought about how soft your lips might feel if I kissed you, how firm your ass might feel in my hands." I began rubbing upwards against her clit with just the tip of my finger while my other hand mauled her big, firm breast. "I imagined how your nipples might taste between my lips, or how your mouth would feel around my cock."

"Oh really?" Jenny moaned, her eyes closed now as I rubbed a steady beat against her sensitive little nub.

"I imagined what it would be like to fuck you, to feel you wrap those legs tightly around me as I plowed my cock in and out of you," I whispered in her ear, my lips brushing the side of her face. My finger circled and circled her nub. "I imagined making you cum on my hard cock. I imagined wrapping these big breasts of yours around my dick and fucking them until I squirted all over your face."

"Oh!" she moaned, "Oh really?!" I had her pinned against the window sill, my cock grinding into her from behind while my finger ground against her clit from her front."

"I came all over this window imagining what it would feel like to make you cum, Jenny," I whispered, sucking lightly on the soft side of her neck. She began to whimper in response.

"I want to cum for you, Kevin,"

"Then cum for me," I whispered in her ear. "Cum for me, Jenny." My finger kept its insistent beat, rubbing against her wet clit, while I nibbled gently on her ear.

"I'm going to cum..." she whispered, her voice full of arousal.

"Cum for me, Jenny. Feel my fingers all over your body like my eyes were all over your body and cum," I breathed, grinding hard against her firm ass. Her hips bore down hard against my fingers.

"Cummmmming!!" she cried out as quietly as possible. I held her close and felt her shake as she came, her ass rubbing against my crotch, her chest heaving up and down while I held her breast in my hand. And the whole time my finger kept its steady motion against her clit. Her legs shook against mine and her hands braced against the window sill while I both held her up against me and kept her cumming hard. Finally, her hand reached down and stopped my movements between her legs.

I backed away and let her adjust her clothing until she was satisfied she looked right. When her green eyes met mine again, she could see there was a question on my face. "What?" she asked.

"You aren't upset, are you, that I was looking at you like a peeping Tom from this window?"

She chuckled softly and said, "Why do you think I always insisted on wearing tiny little bikinis when you were over here? I barely wore any clothes any time you came over, I think my mom even caught on to what I was doing. I don't wear bikinis all the time, you know. I knew you loved seeing me in them."

"Really?" I asked stupidly.

"Yes," she replied, embracing me in a soft hug. "Boys are so stupid. Do you think cheerleaders really practice their routines in swimsuits? And why do guys always assume that they are the only ones dealing with raging hormones and being desperately horny?" She kissed me softly on the lips.

"We better get going, no telling where Mark went," I said.

Her face registered surprise. "You sure?" she asked. "You don't want me to take care of this thing in your pants?" She ground her hips softly against my hard on.

"We're even now, remember?" I said with a smile.

"Fair enough." She took me into her arms and kissed me lightly on my cheek. "Thanks sweetheart," she said. "That was AMAZING."

We slipped out of the bathroom and out of Mark's room without anyone noticing we had gone.

spaldan
spaldan
1,465 Followers
12