The Weekend Sleepover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I switched back to Brenda, suckling and flicking and teasing her clit. I trapped her bud between my soft lips and rubbed back and forth across her sweet spot. I lapped at her clit with the full length of my rough tongue and then flicked rapidly at her nub with just the tip of my tongue. Brenda cried out in pleasure.

I returned to Jenny, suckling her clit into my mouth and running my tongue all over her little button. While I worked Jenny's pussy, I took her hand that was closest to Brenda in my own. I placed her hand between Brenda's legs and guided her fingers in a slow circle around Brenda's pussy.

"I don't kn..." Jenny began.

I cut her off. "You said you'd do anything. Touch her clit the way you would want to be touched."

I resumed running my tongue up and down Jenny's clit before returning to Brenda. Jenny's small fingers were rubbing slow circles around Brenda's clit, as I had asked. The two women looked at each other uncertainly, and that sight alone started getting me hard again. When I reached for Brenda's hand, she already knew where it was going. I lapped at Brenda's hard clit while Jenny's fingers rubbed against it, and Brenda responded with a moan that betrayed her arousal. Brenda's hand followed my lead to Jenny's pussy and soon her delicate fingers were rubbing slow circles around Jenny's clit.

"Jenny, I..." Brenda began. But I cut her off.

"You're doing this for me. You said you would, remember?" I teased.

I lapped at Brenda's pussy and then Jenny's pussy, flicking with my tongue at their litte nubs while their delicate fingers gently circled each other. Though completely uncertain at first, the fingers began moving faster and more deliberately. Soon the women were looking into each others eyes while they rubbed at their friend's most sensitive spot. They were touching another pussy for the first time and enjoying the sensation. I went back and forth with my mouth, suckling on one clit while fingers rubbed against it, then flicking at the other rapidly with just the tip of my tongue. My eyes were drawn to the way Jenny's full breast jiggled as her hand rubbed furiously at Brenda's clit. So I rose up in the tub and sucked hungrily at Jenny's nipple for a moment. Then I switched to Brenda's smaller breast, taking as much as I could between my lips and enjoying the feeling of her movement as she rubbed at her friend's pussy.

The women were soon panting and moaning, their chests flushed as their bodies rubbed against each other. I sat back in the tub, took two fingers from each hand, and shoved my thick fingers into their dripping wet pussies. I began finger fucking them slowly and steadily, feeling for the tender bundle of flesh that represented their G spots. My hands soon increased their pace, and I was jamming my fingers in and out of their tight wet holes. Their excited pussies leaked juices all over my hands as they continued to play with each other.

Jenny was the first to look at me. "I'm going to cum," she warned, almost as if she half wished she would not.

"Cum for us, Jenny, cum on our fingers," I encouraged. Brenda kept rubbing while I kept finger fucking Jenny's tight hole, and then Jenny was coming. She threw back her head and let out her high pitched mewling sound. Her creamy thighs and chest quivered, shaking her smooth, firm flesh as she rode her crashing wave of orgasm. All thoughts were lost as she came, but as she calmed down, she pushed our hands away.

Jenny had stopped rubbing Brenda's clit, but as she returned to her senses I was pleased to see her fingers return to her friend's snatch. "Help me get her off," I ordered as I focused on ramming my fingers into Brenda's wet pussy, hard and deep. I sat up and suckled on Brenda's neck as my fingers flew in and out of her hole. "Cum for us," I whispered in her ear. My fingers pumped in and out of her hole, Jenny rubbed insistently at her clit, and I kissed her tender neck. Brenda came, squeaking a little as she let out the air in her lungs. I could feel her tight pussy walls spasming around my thick fingers as I fucked her, and she melted into a pool of orgasmic bliss. Brenda slumped against me as she came, her body quivering while I held her, Jenny rubbing gently at her clit.

"Stop... stop," Brenda finally said weakly, still dazed by the bliss of her pleasure.

I sat back in the tub and my cock pointed straight up out of the water. Somehow, I was hard again. The girls exchanged a quick look and then they attacked me. Jenny's lips were against mine and she was cradling my head in her arms while Brenda dove for my cock and lapped her tongue against the underside of my pole. Jenny's tongue danced with mine, her wet tit flesh sliding against my chest, while Brenda circled my cock with her tongue. Jenny presented a wet nipple to my mouth and I hungrily wrapped my lips around her slipper nipple. Jenny moaned as I sucked on her breast, while Brenda's mouth began bobbing up and down my rigid pole. I was really starting to enjoy the feeling of Brenda's sucking mouth sliding up and down my member when she released me. They had switched without a word, and now it was Brenda's thinner and stronger lips kissing insistently against mine. Jenny's small hand closed around my shaft and she pumped her closed fingers up and down my rod. Brenda's tongue played with me ear lobe, and then she was kissing my neck, while I felt Jenny press the head of my cock against her firm tit flesh. Then my dick was in Jenny's mouth, and it was her sucking cheeks sliding up and down the skin of my shaft. All the time their wet skin slid over and rubbed against mine in the hot water. Every once in a while, I caught a glimpse of us all in the mirror. We were three naked bodies intertwined, smooth, young, wet flesh sliding against each other. I watched Jenny's blond head bob up and down my pole, and the beads of water running down Brenda's toned backside. Jenny released my cock as Brenda kissed her way down my body, and then it was Brenda's hot mouth that closed over my rod. My hand found Brenda's firm breast and played with her nipple while her tongue danced up and down my pole. Jenny was gently tonguing my balls, occasionally kissing them softly with her full lips. Brenda began using her hand with her mouth, sending sparks of pleasure shooting through my groin as both worked tightly together to squeeze up and down my cock. Then there were three slippery hands, two from Brenda and one from Jenny, pumping up and down the full length of my dick. Jenny continued to tongue my balls and I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold back.

"I'm going to cum," I warned.

"Where do you want to cum? Just tell us," Brenda encouraged.

"You want it in my mouth? On my breasts?" Jenny asked.

"On your faces," I blurted out.

The girls exchanged a look of brief hesitation, but then their hands quickened their tight pumping. They squeezed their faces next to each other and looked into my eyes.

"Cum for us," Brenda cooed in a sultry voice.

"Cum on our faces," Jenny encouraged.

The sight was too much. I cried out loudly as I came, a fierce, sharp heat bursting from within me and flowing through my cock. I watched with amazement as the girls maintained their steady rhythm while my cock began to spurt its seed wildly. The first blast missed both girls and splattered wetly on their pumping hands. I think it was Jenny who pulled my cock towards their faces, and a second spurt of white cum hit Brenda in the cheek. She never blinked, just kept smiling at me with her blue eyes while a third, weak spurt landed on Jenny's nose. Their hands stopped moving as I moaned, "Holy shit."

Brenda moved to wipe the cum away, but my hand stayed hers. "Just look at me for a moment," I asked. Their smiles returned as their eyes met mine, Brenda's cheek covered with a splatter of cum and a little rope of white goo dripping off of Jenny's nose. I would pay almost anything to have had a picture of that moment.

Then I laughed and they began to clean themselves. We all ended up in the shower together, scrubbing ourselves clean. We tried to help each other, but of course I ended up focusing all of my soapy attention on their breasts and they ended up focusing their cleaning hands on my ass. Eventually we were clean and toweling dry. The girls looked at each other for a moment, I wasn't sure why,and then Brenda grabbed Jenny and wrapped her in a bear hug. Jenny hugged her back, her towel falling to the floor in the process.

"Hot," I teased, which got me a slap on the ass from Brenda.

When we quietly walked out of the master bedroom together, the other three were no where to be seen.

----------

Mark's door was closed, but I had already figured I was spending another night on the couch. It had to be close to three in the morning, and with all the wine and sex, I was exhausted. I feel into a deep sleep almost immediately.

It felt like I had been out for four hours, but it was likely little more than an hour when I awoke. A wet, slapping sound had woken me, and I struggled to figure out what it was in the nearly total darkness of the living room. A woman was sitting in the chair next to the sofa, watching me and rubbing at her pussy.

"What we did earlier felt so good," a female voice whispered.

"Sam?!" I whispered back. It was THE LAST person I would have expected to find playing with herself in the living room. The wet sound was the sound of her fingers rubbing fast, insistent circles around her the top ofher pussy. Sam appeared to be wearing a t-shirt but nothing below the waist.

"You made me cum twice," she moaned. "It was soooo good both times. I try to be a good girl, but you can't always be the responsible one all of the time, right? You have to have fun sometimes." Her fingers never stopped diddling her clit.

"Sam, what do you want?" I asked, not upset but confused.

"I owe you an orgasm," she responded with a barely audible whisper.

"You don't owe me anything."

"You made me cum twice and they were both soooo good. Please," she pleaded, "I want to make you cum."

"You don't have to..."

"I WANT to. I want you to fuck me, please. Right now," she begged, her voice full of arousal and lust. I wasn't entirely sure I could get it up again, but there was something in the way she was begging me to fuck her that got my cock to stir. I'm sure the sleep I had managed had also helped.

I crawled over to where she sat in the chair, legs spread, playing with herself. I kissed her warm cheek in the darkness and nibbled my way down her neck. My hands slid under her shirt and found she wasn't wearing a bra. My palms closed over her smallish breasts and I squeezed them as I licked at her ear.

She moaned in my ear, "I want you to FUCK me. I want you to CUM! I want you to cum for me."

I slipped out of my boxers and my half hard erection slid against Sam's smooth inner thigh. She moaned again at the sensation, never stopping her rapid rubbing of her wet pussy. I took my cock in hand, my other hand never leaving her breast, and rubbed the semi-erect head against her wet pussy opening. She must have sensed my reluctance.

"I'll do anything you want, be anyone you want," she encouraged. "You want me to be a naughty student doing anything to earn the grade from her professor?" I was younger than Sam and hadn't been to college yet, so that was an awkward suggestion. "You want me to be a nymphomaniac who just can't get enough sex? I just want to make you cum." That also wasn't helpful since she was already begging me to fuck her. "You want me to be your sex slave, who you can tie up and use every hole?" My cock twitched at that, and she felt it. "Oh yeah, tie me up and use me. Use this body to get yourself off."

Sam pushed me off her and laid down on her back on the floor. "Take your blanket and wrap it around my wrists like a rope," she ordered. I followed her suggestion, twisting my blanket around and around into a rope, they tying it awkwardly around Sam's wrists. She could have gotten out if she wanted, but that wasn't the point. I anchored the other end of the "rope" under the chair Sam had been sitting on.

"There, now I'm your sex slave," she moaned. "Use my body like a glove to wrap around your big penis any way you want to get you off." Sam spread her legs invitingly.

My cock wasn't a rigid pole, but it was hard again, and I pushed it through Sam's dripping wet opening and into her sex. Once again I was amazed at how tight she was, squeezing my meat as it entered her like a velvety vice. She lay spread out below me, her hands tied above her head as I worked my cock in and out of her tight hole. She gasped as I began to bore down and fuck her. Her pussy was dripping wet, even if it was tight, and her pussy made loud squelching noises as I pumped my cock in and out of her. My balls slapped against Sam's firm ass cheeks as I began to ram my meat into her. She took it happily, my pounding cock jarring her body and shaking her small tits beneath her t-shirt as I fucked her. I lay down atop her, her arms still restrained above her head, as my hips thrust my cock in and out of her. I felt her thin body beneath me, and kissed her softly on the lips as I fucked her.

She had probably been playing with herself for too long. "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum," she moaned in my ear. "Will you cum with me?" I wasn't close to cumming.

"Too bad, sex slave," I replied, "I want you to cum and I'm going to fuck it out of you."

My cock pumped relentlessly in and out of her as she whimpered in protest. "Nooo!" she moaned, "I want you to cum!"

"Cum for me," I whispered in her ear, my thick cock steadily pounding in and out of her hot, tight hole. "Cum on my cock."

"Nooo!" she said, gritting her teeth. I could feel her soft pussy walls stretching around my thick meat. "You're supposed to cum!"

"Too bad, sex slave. Cum on my cock, cum on my cock for me." She gritted her teeth and tried to fight it, but I just kept pounding my thick meat into her tight hole. Sam tried to hold back her orgasm while the feeling of her tight, slippery pussy squeezed my cock. The sensations were getting me close. But I knew she was going to cum well before I did.

"Oh no," she finally moaned in release, and then "Ohhhhhhhhhh!" She came with a long, slow spasm beneath me, her body shuddering softly for several seconds. I felt her pussy tightening and contracting around my cock, and the sensation was amazing. My sensitive manhood was being squeezed like it was being milked by a hand in a velvety glove. Sam's legs kicked a little as she came, and I held my meat deep inside her hot wetness.

"No," she finally moaned, "YOU were supposed to cum."

"I'm close, Sam" I admitted. "You want my cum?"

"Yes," she hissed, "Cum for me."

"I'm going to jerk off all over you," I told her, withdrawing my meat from her wet folds.

"Yes," she said, "anything. Splash your hot cum all over your willing sex slave."

Her words set a fire in my loins. My hand began to pump up and down my dick as I knelt over her stomach. "Tell me where you want it," I commanded.

"Cum all over me," she purred, "My breasts, my stomach, my toes. Cover me in your cum."

My hand pumped faster, the orgasm building with her encouragement. "Beg me to cum, Sam."

"Oh please," she pleaded in a high voice, her arms still tied above her head. "Please cum on me. Please cum all over me. Please give me that cum."

I grunted, "I'm going to cum on you, Sam." I could feel the familiar fire building in my groin.

"Yes, give it to me," she begged. "Give me that cum. Shoot your hot load all over me."

That was all I needed. I came, feeling the fire burning up through my loins and out of my cock. As my toes curled, I shot my seed all over Sam's chest. A second spurt hit her neck, and a third weak spurt dribbled onto her stomach. It was a short, intense orgasm that blinded me and then quickly left me feeling warm and satisfied. I playfully smeared my cum over Sam's breast, coating her chest with my slippery goo.

"Wow," she said, "That was kind of intense. I think I like this whole surrender thing." She said the last bit while ironically untangling her hands from my blanket. "Did you enjoy that?" she asked.

I laughed and again smeared my hand over her breast, slippery with her cum. "What do you think? I loved it, it was great."

"Well good," she replied, "I'm happy we could share that."

Sam left to clean herself in the nearest bathroom, while I washed my hands in the kitchen sink. I settled back on the couch and wasn't sure if she would return. She did come back to give me another quick peck on the cheek, and then she was gone. I was asleep again in no time.

----------

When I next awoke, someone soft and curvy was settling themselves atop my body. I was a little groggy waking this time, and it took me a moment to be certain it wasn't a dream. It was, in fact, Carly.

"Be very quiet, stud," she whispered in my ear. "I just slipped away from Mark for a moment."

Carly was working her way under my blanket, so I rolled onto my back to help her. When she settled in, she was lying face down, her large breasts squashed against my chest and her head resting on my chest. Instinctively, I wrapped my arms around her, enjoying the feeling of her body heat against mine. She was wearing a t-shirt and panties, but no pants.

"What are you doing here, Carly?" I asked.

"I told you that you could do whatever you wanted with me if you gave me that pee card, remember?" she asked in a teasing, girlish voice. I had actually forgotten. Despite the inviting warmth of her firm breasts and soft body pressed against mine, I was beginning to wonder if this was some sort of scared straight program. Like when a parent catches their kid smoking a cigarette and makes them smoke a whole pack as punishment. I finally get to have sex, and now these girls refuse to stop having sex with me.

Carly either sensed my hesitation or took my silence for reluctance. "What, you don't want to have sex with me?" she pouted.

"No, you're a beautiful girl, Carly," I replied.

"Well it doesn't feel great when you tell a guy he can do anything to you and he just lays there like a log."

She picked her head up to look at me and I kissed her. Her lips were full and soft, and yielded gently to my lips. I'm pretty sure I caught her off guard with the kiss, but it was her lips that first parted and her tongue that came snaking through to meet with mine. Our tongues circled as our lips locked passionately. She was a fine specimen, after all, I just wasn't sure what I would or could do with her.

After a few moments, she broke our kiss and ran her hand teasingly through my hair. "I can tell you really like my boobs," she said. "They're really sensitive. When a guy sucks on them, I can almost cum from that alone if he does it right."

Without waiting for a response, she lifted her shirt up over her head and then dangled one of her smooth, round melons in my face. I am a breast lover, and my tongue moved happily to toy with her nipple. My hot mouth closed over the tip of her breast and I sucked greedily at her tit. I reached a hand up to grab at her ample, firm tit flesh, and guided her nipple gently between my teeth.

"Ohh," she moaned, "You know how to do it right."

One of my arms was trapped under Carly's body. As I suckled happily on her large, firm tit flesh, I managed to slip my hand under Carly's soft thigh. Once free, my fingers were able to trace over Carly's smooth skin and locate her wet pussy lips.

"So what do you want to do?" she asked me breathlessly as I dipped my fingertips into her wetness. I began gently flicking at her clit with the tip of my finger.

"I don't know," I responded, "How about we just fuck right here?"

"Ha!... Ohhhh," she responded, laughing at me and then moaning as my finger conveyed her moisture to her hard little nub. "I forgot that... ohhh... you were supposed to be a virgin until you fucked Sam right in front of me... ungh... I tell you that we can do anything and you.... ohhh... ask for missionary."