The White Van

Story Info
A cheating wife story.
11.1k words
4.24
249.3k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a chance remark that started it all. I had just walked off the elevator at work as Charlie was saying to Mel:

".....Becca and Phil if they can make it."

Then they saw me and said, "Good morning Rob" and then the two of them headed for their desks. As I walked into my office I was wondering if it was my wife Becca that they were talking about and if it was why would she be "making" something with Phil? That overheard remark made me uneasy. In fact it downright disturbed me.

I sat down, turned on the computer and brought up the program I had been working with the last couple of days, but as I stared at the screen it wasn't work that was on my mind. I was remembering the last company Christmas party. I'm not much on dancing when we go out, other than country western, and Becca loves to dance so it is not unusual for her to dance a third of the dances with me and the other two thirds with anyone who asks her.

The last company party was no exception and while she did dance with several others I did notice that she danced quite a few dances with Phil. I commented on it on the drive home. A trace of a smile passed quickly over her face and then was gone. I expected her to say something like, "Why Rob Daltry; I do believe that you are jealous" or something like that and pass it off, but she didn't. What she said was:

"He was a better dancer than any of the rest of them so yes, I did dance more with him than anyone else."

I couldn't press it without getting into territory I knew I should stay clear of, but what I knew about Phil was that he was a cock hound; the kind of guy who drew comments like "He would fuck a snake if some one would hold it's head" and I wasn't all that happy that Becca had spent so much time with him. A little irrational of me perhaps since I was there and had my eye on them and Becca had never given me any reason to doubt her, but I just did not trust Phil at all. I shook it off and got to work. It couldn't have been my Becca they were talking about since the only place she could come in contact with Phil would be at company events and the next one was the company picnic and that was still months away.

+++++++++++++++++

As I drove home that night I thought about what I would fix myself for dinner. It was Becca's card night so I would be on my own. Becca was an avid bridge player and I couldn't stand the game. I liked to play cards, but I just could not get into bridge, Becca belonged to a group that played every Wednesday night and that is why I would be cooking for myself.

There was plenty of food in the house, but after looking at the possibilities and finding nothing that appealed to me I decided to pamper myself and go out to eat. I settled on the Olive Garden and I was working on my salad when I saw Bill and Helen Winters come in. I thought it odd since Helen was part of the group that met to play bridge, but then I guessed that everyone needed a night off sometimes. They noticed me and waved and I waved back. They joined a couple at a table and I got involved with my veal scaloppini.

When I got home I turned on the TV and watched for a while and then I headed off to bed. I took the book I'd been reading off of the nightstand, propped myself up with some pillows and then read till I got sleepy.

In the morning I got up and showered even though I knew it would piss Becca off. I would wake up half an hour earlier than she needed to get up and the shower would wake her and she would always be grumpy with me over it. I would just shrug and tell her to get home earlier from her card game and she wouldn't have such a short nights sleep.

I was in the kitchen having my first cup of coffee and paging through the morning paper when Becca came into the kitchen. She poured herself a cup of coffee and sat down opposite me. I put down the paper and said:

"Have a good night at cards?"

"God no and in fact I'm almost sorry that I went."

"I thought you loved bridge?"

"I do, but last night I was paired with Helen Winters and she is the worst bridge player I have ever seen. She made so many boneheaded blunders that I wanted to crawl across the table and strangle her."

Suddenly I was having bad thoughts. I was having some very, very bad thoughts."

"Helen Winters? I've not heard you complaining about her before."

"That's probably because she never upset me before like she did last night."

I finished my coffee and got up and as I put my cup in the sink I said, "I guess you will just have to hope you don't get paired with her too often."

The obvious question in my mind as I drove to work was where was Becca last night? She obviously wasn't playing cards with Helen Winters. It ate at me all day and by four in the afternoon I decided to take a gamble and I called Helen.

"Hello?"

"Helen, this is Rob Daltry. I'm sorry to bother you, but something has been bugging me and before I confront Becca about it I decided that I should prepare myself with some information."

"On what?"

"What happened with the Wednesday night bridge group?"

"We ran out of players. Marge Holbrook left Dan and ran off with a truck driver. Bev Marshall got married and her husband moved her to Jamesville and Mary Ellen found out that her husband was using her card night to play around with one of the filing clerks where he works so she quit. We just didn't have enough people to play. Why?"

"Becca just seems to get bent all out of shape every Wednesday and she gets majorly bitchy with me. I've had enough of it and I'm trying to line my ducks up in a row before I have a sit down with her over it."

"You would think that after three months she would be over it. My God, it is only a card game."

"My thoughts exactly. Thanks Helen. Take care."

Three months? Three fucking months? Where the fuck had Becca been going every Wednesday for the last three months?

And what the fuck had she been doing? And almost like it was the answer to those questions came the memory of "....Becca and Phil if they can make it." Something was sure enough rotten in Denmark, but I was going to want a lot more information before I confronted Becca on things. I was going to have to wait for the next Wednesday to get answers, but answers I would get and God help Phil and my wife if what I was starting to think was true.

++++++++++++++++

Rebecca Anne Porter had been a part of my life since the ninth grade. Becca was the first girl I ever dated and the first girl I ever kissed. We dated off and on through the tenth grade. It was off and on because her parents wouldn't let her have a steady boyfriend until she was in the eleventh grade.

On the first day of classes when we started the eleventh grade I asked Becca to go steady and she said yes. We went steady for about four months and then one day just before the Christmas break she gave me back my letter sweater and told me she was breaking up with me. There was a guy who had just transferred in from out of state, he had asked her out and she wanted to go out with him. Without a word I turned and walked away as she called out "Wait Rob, wait."

I was upset. No, I was mightily pissed and my attitude became, "Okay, you want to date another guy? Well that works both ways." I ignored Becca and whatever she was doing and for the next six months I dated at least a half a dozen girls. A couple of times I was at parties or events and Becca was there also, but I made sure to avoid her. A couple of times I saw her head my way and I pointedly turned my back and moved away.

Summer came and I got a job working for a landscaper and a couple of times when I got home from work my mom told me that Becca had called and wanted me to call her back, but I never did. Did I want to? Yes I did. I missed her terribly, but pride kept me from picking up the phone and dialing her number. She had dumped me so fuck her and the horse she rode in on. What can I say? When you are a teenager and getting used to girls you are allowed and probably even expected to be stupid.

School started two weeks before Labor Day and on the first day of class for my senior year I was sitting in Mr. Patterson's room waiting for class to start when Becca took the seat next to me. I glanced quickly around the room, but there were no empty seats that I could get up and move to. Becca saw me do it and said:

"No way to get away from me Rob unless you want to skip class, but if you do that you are going to have to skip a lot of classes because I'm going to have the seat next to you in every class we have together."

"Why? Why bother?"

"Because I want to get back on good terms with you. Because I miss you. Because we had something nice and I miss it."

"You miss it? You're the one who threw what we had away."

"I didn't throw anything away Rob; you just took it wrong."

"Wrong? You gave me back my letter sweater, told me that you didn't want to go steady with me any more and I was wrong?"

"You walked away before I could explain."

"Explain what?"

"I didn't want to stop seeing you Rob; I just wanted to date other guys too and I couldn't do it if we were a known steady couple. I still wanted to date you."

"So? That's what you wanted. It wasn't what I wanted so that hardly means that I took it wrong. You dumped me Becca. You dumped me for some dickhead who moved here from out of town. I didn't get that part wrong."

Then I heard, "Mr. Daltry; if you and Ms. Porter could hold it down we can get on with class."

I looked around and saw Mr. Patterson and everyone else in the class looking at us. After class was over Becca stuck to me like glue and followed me down the hall. And just before I went into Mrs. Osbourne's room Becca said:

"Meet me in the cafeteria at lunch time. Please Rob? If after lunch you still don't want to have anything to do with me I'll leave you alone."

"Maybe" I said as I walked into the classroom. As Mrs. Osbourne droned on about what she expected of us I was thinking about Becca and I decided to meet her at lunch and see what she had to say. When I got to the cafeteria Becca had already staked out a table and twice while I was going through the line I saw friends of hers walk up to the table and start to sit, but Becca said something and they moved away.

As soon as I sat down Becca went right at it. "Rob honey, I like you more than any other guy I've dated, but we are both young yet and don't have a clue where life is going. I've watched my parent's friends as couple after couple break up and get divorced. I've promised myself that it is never going to happen to me. I'm going to get the right guy and do it right the first time. That means that I have to meet different guys, date different ones, see what is out there, and learn about them so I can make informed judgments.

"And it isn't just me Rob. You should be doing it too. Right now you think that I'm the one for you, but do you really know? Have you gone out with other girls so you could have a basis for comparing? I know you have dated other girls, but you have never stayed with any of them long enough to get to know them. Gail was the one you were with the longest, but it was only three dates so you really didn't get to know her all that well did you."

She must have been keeping a closer eye on me than I'd kept on her if she knew just how many dates I'd had with any one girl.

"So just what is it you are saying here Becca."

"That I want to spend some time with you, but I don't want it to be an exclusive thing. We both need to see other people."

I didn't know what to say so I just sat there looking at her in silence. I don't know what she thought I was thinking, but after sitting there and looking at me for several moments she said:

"You will get all the good ones Rob. You will get Labor Day Weekend, the county fair and the senior prom, but I want to be free to say yes if someone interesting asks me out. I will never break a date with you to go out with someone else, but I can't say yes if I'm going steady."

I sat there silent for several more seconds and then said, "It won't work Becca. You just said it yourself. You told me three dates with Gail wasn't enough time to really get to know her. How many dates would it take to really get to know someone? Ten? Fifteen? Twenty? Let's use ten. Ten dates, since your parents only let you date weekends, would take three months. That's three months I wouldn't see you and don't tell me that you would date me at the same time you were dating the other guy. It wouldn't work and you know it. Say you dated him on a Friday and he asked to see you again Saturday and you said no, that you already had a date with me for that night. You think he is going to hang around for three or more months for you to go out on ten dates with him so you can get to know him better while you are alternating dates between him and me? And what if in the middle of all that you meet another interesting guy? No Becca, that just won't work for me."

I got up and headed for my next class.

+++++++++++++++++

What Becca had said did touch a chord in me. It was true that I hadn't really taken the time to get to know any of the other girls I dated. I dated, had fun and then asked another girl out. I didn't spend a lot of time on other girls because Becca was the one that I wanted. It finally got through to me that with Becca I was only ever going to be one of many and if I couldn't handle that I needed to start seeing what else was out there.

Labor Day came and went and I never called Becca. She called the house and left a message the week before the county fair, but I never returned the call. I dated a couple of girls, but after a couple of dates it was obvious that while we liked each other nothing was going to come of it.

My eighteenth birthday was on the twenty-ninth of October and my parents surprised me by giving me a car for a birthday present. That freed me up to date more often and having a car made me a little more appealing to some of the girls and I started getting more dates. It wasn't until my fourth date with Pauline French that life got interesting. The first two were nothing out of the ordinary. I did get kissed goodnight and on the third we made out hot and heavy and I was definitely hoping for more.

The fourth we went to the Burger Barn for burgers and fries and then went and played miniature golf. We had just finished the last hole and I asked Pauline what she would like to do next. She looked me right in the eye and asked:

"Do you eat pussy Rob?"

It was one of those moments when you know that the wrong answer was going to be life changing. The honest answer would have been no, but there was more to it than that. The fact of the matter was that I was a virgin. I'd had my mouth on a breast or two and I'd had my fingers in a pussy or three (mostly Becca). I'd gotten a hand job twice (and not from Becca), but that was the extent of my sexual experience. A no answer would probably mean no more dates with Pauline and a yes answer, if she wanted a demonstration, would show me to be a liar and would probably mean no more dates with Pauline. And Pauline was one hot looking babe. I gave the only answer that I thought could save the day.

"I haven't yet, but I've always wanted to try it."

It was an answer that saved me the embarrassment of admitting that I was still cherry. Pauline looked at me for a second and then said:

"Here's the deal. I'm a virgin and I plan to stay one until I get married, but I like orgasms. Guys love to have their dicks sucked, but most are unwilling to return the favor. If you are willing to date me knowing that you are never going to go all the way I will suck your cock as long as you eat my pussy. What do you think?"

To say I was stunned would be an understatement. I had no idea that Pauline was like that. Let's face it. Guys talk and a dozen guys had dated Pauline and not one of them had ever said anything about Pauline that would have led me to expect something like that from her. I was still standing there with my mouth hanging open when she said:

"Well Rob; how about it?"

"I guess, umm, I mean yeah, sure."

"Okay then; drive us out to Steven's Point."

When we got to the point we got on the back seat and she pulled up her skirt and pulled off her panties and then said, "You first." Pauline had obviously done it before because she started leading me through it step by step. I was nervous as hell and half afraid I was going to barf, but I dug in and found that it didn't bother me. She told me where to touch, what to rub, how to lick it and suck on her clit. I must have been doing something right because she was crying "Yes, oh yes" and her body was shaking.

I have no idea how long I was down there before she pushed me away and said, "Your turn now." I won't even try to describe my first blow job other than to say I thought I'd died and gone to Heaven. When I took her home she asked "Tomorrow?" and I of course said yes.

For the next three weeks Pauline and I went out three or four times a week and every date ended up out at Stevens Point. At the end of those three weeks I found out that girls talk too. It was a Monday morning and I was just coming out of Mrs. Osborne's class when Becca stepped up in front of me, said:

"You bastard!" and slapped my face. "I know what you have been doing with Pauline French."

"So? What business is it of yours?"

"It is supposed to be me damn you."

Now bear in mind that I hadn't spoke to Becca since our talk in the cafeteria some months back. I'd seen her around, but I hadn't spoken to her and if it looked like she was going to head my way I turned and beat feet in the other direction so to have her in my face bitching about what I was doing with Pauline made no sense to me.

"You are out of your mind Becca. You are the one who pushed me away so where the hell do you get off?"

"You are supposed to be mine Rob. I explained it all to you."

"And I told you I wasn't going to have anything to do with what you wanted. I am not yours Becca and I haven't been yours since you broke up with me. Now unless you plan on beating me some more I have a class to get to."

"I want us back together Rob."

"A little late for that Becca. I'm with Pauline now and we are getting along just fine."

"But she doesn't love you Rob; she's just using you because you are the only one who will do what she likes. She is already talking about how hard it is going to be to find someone to take your place when she goes off to college."

That wasn't ground breaking news since I had known that all along. That she was going off to college I mean. I was too, but she was going back east to Smith and I would be going to a college closer to home. I also knew that even if Pauline and I went to the same college we were not destined for a life together. Becca was right in that Pauline was using me to get what she wanted, but I was using Pauline to get the same and all of a sudden I was supposed to give it up because Becca wanted to get back together? I didn't think so.

I would have loved to have Becca back and to have things back the way they were before she broke us up, but I didn't think I could trust her not to want to go out with other guys if she found one she thought she might be interested in. I'd never forget the how and why she had broken up with me in the first place so I just shrugged and said:

"That might be so Becca, but until she leaves we are a couple. Got to go or I'll be late for class."

I walked off and left her standing there.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Never underestimate the power of the female fraternity. It was two days after being slapped by Becca and Pauline and I had just finished a very satisfying sixty-nine. I was feeling all warm and fuzzy in the afterglow of my orgasm when Pauline said:

"I had a talk with your old girlfriend yesterday."