The Whore Next Door Ch. 01

Story Info
Nasty neighbour discovers her new job.
2.2k words
3.99
147.2k
49

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,509 Followers

Being a single guy has its advantages I guess. Like when you really are in need of a down and dirty blow job you don't have to worry about phoning up an advert for "an erotic massage" and arranging it.

So that's what I did Saturday morning, arranged an appointment with Collette. She claimed on the phone to be 18 years old, busty and willing to suck my cock (with condom) for a mere £40.

The address she gave me was in a pretty shitty area of the city but I wasn't worried. At 42 I had seen most that life had to offer, both good and bad (mostly bad). I arrived and rang the buzzer her voice sounded sexier than it had on the phone (maybe she wasn't lying about her age after all) as she invited me up to the third floor flat. I knocked and waited an erection already growing in my pants.

I was feeling horny and nasty, a bad combination for me I knew exactly what I wanted from this whore. I would pay her then tell her. I wanted be as abusive and mean as I could to her for the duration, I would call her all the nasty names I could think of, order her to undress then demand she crawled over to me, unzipped my cock and force her to deep throat me while I cursed up a storm. Like I said down and dirty, nasty cocksucking at its best!

I smiled to myself as the door cracked open but then when I saw Collette I was stunned into silence.

I knew her! She knew me! Her name really was Collette (seriously what whore uses her own fucking name?! And she really was 18 years old! She was the teenage daughter of the couple who lived in the house across the road from me.

It's funny Frank had been so proud just a few weeks ago when he told me Collette had got a part time job and was bringing in cash to the home. I guess he wouldn't be so proud if he knew how she made it!

I had watched her grow up since they moved in six years ago and yeah I had always thought she was pretty nice looking, albeit in a plump kind of way, but she had a cute face and nice big tits and I had caught myself leering at her a few time recently.

Instinctively I knew she had far more to hide than I did and the shocked look on her face told its own story. I shut up and stared at her and let her speak.

"John! Oh God! This isn't what it looks like. I mean, well, I guess, you know. Please don't tell mum or dad, it would kill them."

"You mean they don't know you're a whore?" I emphasised the last word harshly and smiled as she winced at it. My mind was already spinning with the filthy opportunities this possessed.

"No! They couldn't handle this! I'm just trying to help them pay the bills, they think I work in a bar. Please. Don't tell them. I won't tell anyone about you either. Please just go and let's just pretend neither of us did this!"

She made to shut the door but it stopped against my outstretched foot.

"But Collette, who would you tell about me? Your folks? I don't think so. No let's be clear I'm not the one that wants to hide anything. You are. So I suggest you let me in and we can work something out because I'll tell you something, I came her to get my cock sucked by some cheap, dumb cunt and I won't leave until that happens!"

Stupid girl was nearly in tears as I spoke and she opened the door to let me in. God I was going to enjoy this.

*

Once the door was shut I demanded of her "Who else is here? Is it just us?"

She was frightened and thrown and rather than a lie she admitted it was just the two of us, she shared this flat with five other girls and this was her allotted time.

"Good lets get started then!" I barked.

I think it was only then that the penny finally dropped for the bitch, I was still going ahead with this. I waved aside her protests as we entered a dingy bedroom and explained to her how things were going to be.

"First, you'll still get paid, just maybe not as much as you were getting originally, you'll get it after Ok, not the usual I know but these aren't usual circumstances are they? Second you'll do exactly as I say for the session, no arguments, you just obey me and you get paid and I keep your filthy secret. Thirdly, no condoms, shut up, I mean it you'll take me as I am and fucking well like it. And fourth, well we'll see about that. Understand?"

She nodded and tried to pull herself together but it looked more likely she'd burst into tears.

"Better harden up if you want to be a Pro Collette."

As she stood pouting I took a moment to appraise her this close up. She was, appropriately enough, dressed like a cheap tart. Her make up was overdone, her black Basque was at least a size too small for her ample bosom and her black stocking and knickers looked like they were out of the nearest supermarket. I watched as she weighed thing sup in her mind, she knew there was no easy way out of this without doing what I was demanding and no doubt she was now realising that her best course of action was doing what I wanted and getting things over with as quickly as possible. I pressed on.

"Right let's get started slut. I want you to get out of those shitty cloths and let me see that young body of yours!"

It took her a moment or two to process that command and I was pretty impatient.

"Come on you dumb whore, I'm paying for this hurry the fuck up, let's see those titties of yours!"

She didn't like me speaking like that to her, no women does, none the less it's how women should be spoken to – like they are nothing more than a piece of shit (which they are). So she scowled at me, and I'm sure muttered the word 'asshole' at me but in the end started to undo the laces that held her top together. Once they were loose it was easy to slip it off her body and for her to reveal those plump, soft teenage tits to me. I enjoyed the sight immensely.

"Nice tits Collette" I complemented, "how about shaking them for me, let's see them bounce a bit."

Her effort was frankly pathetic but it was enough to let me see her breasts bounce about and her soft skin quiver with it.

"Right that's enough, get the rest off now."

She gave me one last pleading look that was totally wasted on me before reluctantly hooking her fingers into her panties and drawing them down to her ankles. Nice, she was pretty much totally shaven down there, her pussy lips pink and inviting. Still they weren't my concern. Not today at least.

"You can get those skanky stockings off too. I want you naked for this."

Seconds later she was, naked and looking at me for direction, no doubt she thought she was becoming a hard prostitute earlier but now she just looked like a lost little girl. My erection was physically prodding my trousers just thinking about what I was about to do.

"Right slut, on your hands and knees and crawl over to me. As you can see my cock is just waiting for you."

Deliberately I was speaking to her and treating her like she was nothing more than a pet or a commodity. That was what I had intended all along, the fact that I knew her only made this all the more enjoyable as she crawled obediently towards me and undid my trousers to release my dick as she knelt below me. I had an aching erection but was in no hurry to be rid of it.

"Suck my balls, get them nice and wet with your saliva, a nice tongue bath bitch."

Big surprise she didn't look too happy about that but what did I care. I've got big, hairy, sweaty balls and it's not often they get treated to a good licking or sucking. The length of my cock stretched across her ear as she dipped her mouth and began tentatively licking at my nuts. As she did so I gently caressed her long, dark brown hair. I felt her mouth sucking my testicles, one at a time into her mouth and then her tongue all over them. I knew my wild bush of wiry, black pubic hair would be annoying her intensely but she stuck at her task. After I short while I tightened my grip on her hair and pulled her off me, but only so that I could rub my, by now slippery, cock all over her face. He hated this with a passion as I rubbed it over her lips, her nose, her ear and her cheeks. So I held her pouting face by her chin and slapped my dick repeatedly on it. She really was just a piece of fuck meat to me now.

Her face was shiny with my precum by this stage and I decided that this was enough foreplay, time for the main event.

"Now you can suck my cock Collette, and be sure to do a good job, I won't be happy if I feel any teeth!"

To give the slut her due she seemed to know how to suck cock. I leaned back and enjoyed the experience as she took my six inch member between her lips and inched it further and further into her mouth. She was soft and gentle, her lips like pillows as they slowly tightened around my foreskin and her tongue swirled my penis. I let her do the work for the moment, safe in the knowledge that things would change very soon.

Once I was bored with her blow job I reached down and held her head on both sides and took over the pace –and I wasn't slow or gentle. I face fucked my sexy neighbour with plenty of pace and vigour. After a full minute of frantic thrusting I paused and smiled as she coughed and spluttered and trails of saliva fell from her face and plastered her chin and breasts.

I held off cumming for as long as I could but eventually I could hold back my climax no longer and sprayed it all over her surprised face. Maybe she thought I was going to shoot my load down her throat or maybe it was because she was so used to dealing with condoms but the dumb bitch had her eyes open and everything when I let fly – and boy did I let fly!

The first spurt hit her square between her surprised blue eyes and trailed the length of her nose and off the tip. The second spurt caught her square in the left eye, a direct hit that instantly gummed her eyelids up. The third hit her mouth and the forth and fifth splattered into her hair and forehead. She was a sum splattered mess by the end and I couldn't stop myself laughing. She just knelt there as I wiped my dick in her hair and I searched in my pocket for my wallet and dropped a one pound coin on the floor beside her.

"There you go whore, that's what you did that for, one pound. Be seeing you around."

And with that I left the flat end headed into town to spend the £39 I had just saved.

*

Just one week later I was able to marvel at the wonders and mysteries of fate.

My doorbell rang and I answered it to be greeted by Collette's father, Frank on my doorstep. Disappointingly I had barely seen the little minx all week but I knew I would. Still when I first saw Frank I immediately thought she had spilled her guts to him. That clearly wasn't the case though, he was grinning too much for that.

"Hi John, just wondered if me and Pam could ask a favour. We're going on a holiday next week from Monday and wondered if you could keep an eye on the house and Collette for us. I know she's old enough herself but still, we'd feel better if she had someone to turn to if there was any trouble. We used to ask Ken and Sylvia next door but since they moved last Christmas we haven't really got to know the new neighbours."

I had to hold on to the doorframe. Could this be real?

"We'd really appreciate it."

"Yeah, sure Frank no bother. I'll keep an eye on her, make sure she doesn't get into any trouble."

*

TO BE CONTINUED

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,509 Followers