The Wicked Stage

Story Info
The wicked stage brings mother and son together.
5.7k words
4.33
126.9k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,292 Followers

"At last I who from the fiery pit hath come, do prevail," I proclaimed, waving my three pronged oversized toasting fork threateningly.

"For although like a lion I can loudly roar" -- each night of the performance at that high vocal point I had managed to get a very satisfying terrified scream from at least one kid in the audience, and that would set off other infant howls and wails -- "I can purr like feline tame to bring about my wicked aim; and so my evil triumphs over good."

"Not so foul fiend."

The Good Fairy appeared in a pool of light, dressed in some stiff gauzy material that stood out like those ballet costumes, displaying her long shapely legs right up to her bum which was screened by very brief panties, and the top of the dress displayed a cleavage of magnificent proportions. She waved her magic wand threateningly in my direction, and I obediently cringed.

Actually it was only at the end of the pantomime that the Good Fairy and I, the Demon King, came face to face. For the rest of the time we only wandered on stage occasionally, me uttering vile maledictions and she spouting virtuous platitudes.

It has to be said that the Good Fairy of our pantomime did not accord with the children's' story book version in which she is usually presented as slight of figure.

My taste is rather old fashioned when it comes to women. I liked voluptuous curves; I like women to be women, luxuriant, highly coloured, and exotic. Our pantomime Good Fairy fitted exactly those specifications and she was a terrific sexual turn on. There was just one problem; the Good Fairy was being played by my mother.

She had played the Good Fairy many times before, but this was my first time in the panto, and that Good Fairy costume revealed aspects of mother I had not previously taken into account.

* * * * * * * *

The annual Wangaloo Christmas pantomime was a mind-numbing affair, lasting for three and a half hours. The actual dialogue that strung the thing together occupied a rough total of around half an hour, and was spoken by the Good Fairy, me the Demon King, and a couple of guys playing a comedy duo. We were all on loan, as it were, from the Wangaloo Thespians, the local amateur drama group.

The other three hours were taken up by the girls from Mrs. McPherson's School of Dance -- Ballet and Tap, (usually pronounced ballyntap) (Fees very moderate). It was Mrs. McPherson who produced and directed the panto and every last girl in her school had to get her five minutes of glory or her parents might not pay next year's fees ($25 or 60 cents per week if paid weekly).

So a few minutes of dialogue, and then the girls would prance on stage for another dance (read lurch), to the delighted sighs of fond parents -- mostly mothers.

The truth was that none of us from the Thespians had any idea what the panto was about, but it didn't seem to matter very much; you just went on stage and spouted forth your lines, got off, and the footing pounding breathless kids would take over again.

Of course the Good Fairy was triumphant at the end, announcing, "Dear boys and girls you need not fear, when the Good Fairy is here. The magic wand I wave, returns foul fiend to the pit again. Be always good, and you will have a happy day."

A wave of her wand and the lighting technician turned off the spotlight that was focused on me, or that was what was supposed to happen. Most nights it took him a while to disengage himself from the girl he had with him in the lighting control box, so Good Fairy and I stood staring at each other mutely from opposite sides of the stage.

Once I'd gone down into the pit -- into the wings actually -- the Good Fairy cautioned the brats in the audience once again; "And now dear children safe you be, for you have seen the foul fiend flee; be always good and hearken unto me; obey you're parents, mum and dad, and thus you'll make Good Fairy glad."

The whole cast now assembled on stage to present a rousing rendition of "Here Comes the Sun," or it was supposed to be a rousing rendition, but since a lot of us didn't really know all the words it tended to tail off towards the end. Then it was all over apart from the excitement of sweaty little dancing girls eager to go and receive the plaudits of their parents and sundry other relatives who had been unable to escape the occasion.

* * * * * * * *

I'd only recently joined the Wangaloo Thespians and had not wanted to play the role of the Demon King. I'd seen myself playing handsome heroes, but mum talked me into the DK, pointing out that in a small town like Wangaloo the arts must support each other.

I should explain a bit about mum.

For as long as I could remember mum and dad had been members of the Thespians, and it was the Thespians that in a sense was the ruination of their marriage.

Dad was a good looking guy and it was he who got most of the leading male roles. When I was around twelve or thirteen he got a part in a play that included Myrtle Tukes, the local butcher's daughter, who was playing the housemaid.

Dad would have been about thirty three or four and Myrtle was just eighteen. Dad's role involved him playing the philandering husband and he had to drag Myrtle on to the divan and kiss her passionately. The rest had to be left to the audience's imagination because there was a blackout at that point.

I've heard it said that life copies art, but there was no blackout when mum caught dad behind the town hall after the last performance having a quick knee trembler with Myrtle.

After that the atmosphere at home was terrible, and it only ended when dad ran off with Myrtle to the big city, declaring that they were going to make good on the professional stage. Myrtle's dad, Mr. Tukes, was delighted. He said, "The girl is nothing but a slut and she's been screwing every guy in sight since she was thirteen, so let's hope she doesn't come back."

I don't know for sure what happened to dad and Myrtle, but rumour had it that she ended up working in a massage parlour and dad in a hardware super store. They never made it on the stage, and their liaison lasted about a fortnight.

So that left mum and me together.

Apart from her involvement with the Thespians she had been a stay-at-home mum. With dad gone into hiding in the big city mum had to start earning. This was where the Thespians came in. One of the committee members was the mayor, and he got mum a job in the town library, mainly stacking returned books on the shelves, although she did eventually become the library assistant after taking some sort of correspondence course.

After getting mum the job the mayor, Mr. Parsons, seemed to spend a lot of time at our place until he got voted out of office after he got caught screwing the town hall typist.

Mrs. Parsons kept a close eye on him after that and he didn't visit our place any more.

At that time I hadn't really considered my mother's looks, but a particular incident that culminated eventually in the revelation when she played the Good Fairy and I played the Demon King, got me around to considering her looks.

The incident was an embarrassing one for me because she walked in on me while I was masturbating. I thought she would be mad at me, but instead she told me it was okay and that most people did it from time to time.

There was nothing prudish about mum, and she was so understanding and sympathetic that I asked her if she did it and she said that of course she did. That began a little game we played. She would ask me, "Have you come today?" I'd say "yes" or "no," and then ask her if she'd come, and she might say, "Yes," or "I'm going to do it later."

I would sometimes hear her doing it because she made noises like, "Oh...ow...oh...ow...aaaah..." I suppose she heard me as well because I'd make a few noises when I came.

That began my interest in mum as a sexual being, and as I said, it was when she played the Good Fairy and wore that revealing costume I got a real head of steam up over her.

She really was a voluptuous woman and just the sort that occupied my fantasies.

* * * * * * * *

After the last performance of the pantomime mum and I escaped the odiferous dressing rooms and exited the town hall and out into the fresh air. It had been a hot night, and what with the stage lights we were had both sweated heavily.

We got into the car and headed home, tired after our performances. Mum said, "That's the last time I play the Good Fairy." She'd said that for the past fifteen years which was how long she'd played the part.

I said, "Oh yes you will because you're in the grasp of the wicked stage."

"I suppose you're right," she sighed, "and don't forget, we've got that scene in "She Lusts for Love" to rehearse, we can do that tomorrow afternoon."

This was my first role in a real play and it was proving to be a bit embarrassing. The female lead was being played by mum and the role was that of an aristocratic vamp with a taste for young guys. Guess who was playing the young guy.

In one scene I had to get really hot with mum, and I was having difficulty with that. Mum had tried to encourage me saying, "Its only acting darling, so just let your self go." That hadn't helped much, and when it came to the hot kissing I'd backed off, much the fury of the director, Mrs. Carp the vicar's wife.

She threatened to replace me with Mr. Spear the local plumber, but he was in his fifties and could hardly have looked nineteen or twenty years of age, which is what the character was supposed to be. Mum said she'd murder me if I made her play opposite Mr. Spear, because apart from anything else he suffered from a sever case of halitosis.

When we got home we went into the lounge and mum said, "I'm going to have a shower and then go to bed, unzip me darling."

Her costume had a concealed zip up the back, and every night before the show I'd had to zip her up, and after the show zip her down. After the zipping down mum always held the front of the costume against her bosom and headed for the shower. On this last night's unzipping she let the costume drop to the floor.

Her heavy breasts were supported by an amazingly minuscule bra and she proceeded to unclip it. I thought for a moment that the bra was going to join the costume on the floor, but holding the cups to her breasts mum gave a strange tinkling sort of laugh and headed for the shower.

When she got to the lounge door she turned and looked at me, and laughing again she asked, "Have you come today?"

Before I could answer she had removed the bra and for a few moments I saw her naked breasts. That set my already hard cock throbbing violently, and as mum went on her way to the shower I yelled out, "No, I haven't come, have you?"

The only answer I got was another laugh.

Feeling thoroughly frustrated I picked up her costume from the floor and threw it over the back of the sofa. I unzipped my own costume and took it off, and then flopped down on the sofa, and tugging down my underpants I started to masturbate.

As I'd been horny most of the evening it didn't take me long to shoot my load. I cleaned up using mum's costume. Hers was white and mine black and red, and I calculated that cum wouldn't show up as much on white. I tugged up my underpants again feeling a bit more relaxed.

A couple on minutes after I'd finished mum came in with a towel wrapped round her. "Ah," she said, "you've got your costume off; I'll put both of them in the wash before I go to bed."

She picked them up and started to leave and then stopped and said, "There's something sticky on my costume it feels like...oh you haven't have you...you naughty boy, you've come all over mummy's costume."

I hadn't come all over it, I'd just wiped my sperm off with it, but before I could say anything mum had gone, leaving behind that funny laugh again. I headed for the shower and then bed.

* * * * * * * *

When I woke late next morning I was chivvied by mum who was anxious that we might be late for church.

We managed to get to church as the first hymn was being sung. Half the money made by the pantomime was to go to the church organ fund. The other half went to the local branch of the Wangaloo Charities Committee, of which the vicar's wife, Mrs. Carp, was president, secretary and treasurer.

The vicar waxed eloquent when he gave thanks to "Those fine artistes who have given us such a splendid rendition of mmmble in mmmble land."

So that was what the pantomime had been called; I had wondered.

After the service a number of people came up to us to congratulate us on our performance in the panto, and a couple of middle aged guys who happened to be among the few men present at the performance told mum she'd "Looked a real treat in that costume." There was no doubt what they had in mind but mum sort of slid away from them, all smiles and thanks, and with the praises ringing in our ears we headed for home and lunch.

I couldn't eat much lunch because I knew what was coming up -- in both senses - and my stomach felt as if it was in knots.

We cleared up after the meal and then mum started to arrange the furniture in the lounge to roughly conform with the stage set of "She Lusts for Love," the sofa taking centre stage.

When all was arranged to her satisfaction she said, "I'll go and put on my costume so why don't you put on yours, it'll get us into the mood."

It would get us into the mood all right.

The scene was where Lady Elizabeth was draped on a divan dressed in a peignoir. I was the under gardener, and in the absence of the head gardener who was supposed to be laid up with the flu, I entered through the French windows to receive orders from her ladyship. Things took off from there.

According to the script I was to enter wearing only shorts, thus displaying my lithe young body. I went and changed into some shorts and went back to the lounge to await mother. She arrived wearing a negligee but with a difference.

During rehearsals and at the performances yet to take place, mum wore panties and a bra under the negligee; Mrs. Carp had insisted.

The problem was that her husband, the vicar, always occupied the centre seat in the front row at the first performance, and he was flanked by other members of the Wangaloo clergy and the town councilors. Anything too salacious and they started to get horny and their wives had to pay the price later. Since Mrs. Carp was of the opinion that sexual intercourse should only be engaged in for procreation purposes, she didn't want Rev. Carp getting worked up, so mum had to cover her more seductive parts.

For our Sunday afternoon home run through mum entered wearing peignoir minus panties and bra. She adjusted the emerald green peignoir over her large breasts that joggled invitingly, and she seemed to be unconcerned that she was all but naked.

The wearing of the brief panties with her Good Fairy costume had demanded the removal of her pubic hair and so I could see the beginning of her vulva's cleft.

She looked at me appraisingly for a few moments and then said, "The French windows are where the drinks cabinet is, so go and stand there; I'll lay on the sofa. When I say 'now,' you come in and stand about a metre from me and speak your lines."

I obediently stationed myself by the drinks cabinet and mum lay on the sofa. The negligee rode up to give a clear view of her long legs and well formed knees and thighs. The Demon King's wicked phallus had already arisen and now it started to make its wants known.

"Now," mum said.

I made my entranced and stood before her saying, "Mr. Fipps the head gardener is laid low with the flu my lady, and so I am here to receive your orders."

Ladyship: "Ah, Gerald isn't it?"

Gerald: "Yes my lady."

Ladyship: "What a fine young man you are, I've had my eye on you for some time. Now tell me, do you have a sweetheart?"

Gerald: "No your ladyship."

Ladyship:"What a se...a handsome youth like you and you have no sweetheart, and why is that?"

Gerald: "Because...because..."

Ladyship: "Come Gerald, we are alone and so you may speak freely."

Gerald: "It is because...because...I am...er...am..."

Ladyship: "Speak Gerald, don't hold back."

Gerald:(Spoken hastily) "It is because I am completely devoted to your service my lady."

I interrupted the flow of the dialogue, "Who wrote this bloody awful script?"

"It was written by Mr. Kipps the bank manager," mum replied, "and we don't want to upset him, and I know what you're trying to do, avoid the love scene, so let's get on with it. Say that last line again."

Gerald:"It is because I am completely devoted to your service my lady."

Ladyship:(A big sigh) "Ah, Gerald, if only his lordship was totally devoted to servicing me. Do you know what it is like to be fabulously rich and live in this huge mansion?"

Gerald:"No my lady."

Ladyship:"It is lonely Gerald, so terribly lonely. You cannot know how I long for the company of some virile young man; but I am too old for such company."

Gerald:(Protesting) "But my lady you are not old, you are young and...and..."

Ladyship:(Passionately) Say it Gerald, say the words I long to hear."

Gerald:(Deeply meaningful) You are beautiful my lady, the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

Ladyship:Oh Gerald, do you mean it, do you speak truth and not flattery?

Gerald:I speak truly your Ladyship. Since first I saw you I have been in love with you.

Ladyship:(Seductively) Come and sit beside me Gerald and let us speak of your love.

(Gerald sits beside ladyship who begins to stroke his thigh)

Ladyship:Suppose I was to tell you that I am in love with you, what would you say?"

Gerald:It is not possible my lady, you are as far above me as the froth on the top of a tankard of beer is above the bottom of the tankard.

Ladyship:Ah, but Gerald, is not the tankard drained until the top reaches the bottom, and does not love set aside all class distinctions?

Gerald:No, no, it cannot be.

Ladyship:(Commandingly) I say it shall be, kiss me Gerald, and make me yours.

(They kiss passionately. Blackout)

"For God's sake Harvey, the script says passionately," mum yelled. "You kissed me as if I were a maiden aunt smelling of mothballs." "I can't do it mum, I really can't," I protested.

"Of course you can do it," mum said emphatically. "Now suppose...just suppose I wasn't your mother, would it be so hard to kiss me as if you really meant it?"

"No," I admitted, "it wouldn't be so hard, in fact it would be...er...would be..."

"Easy?" Mum interrupted; "yes, I could see that last night."

"Last night?" I gasped.

"Yes, last night, and a lot of other nights. Do you think I haven't seen you getting horny over me?"

"But mum," I protested," it was that Good Fairy costume it...it..."

"It wasn't just the Good Fairy costume," mum said, "you've got horny over me lots of times before the costume, and don't try and deny it. And look at you now, you've got an erection like one of those mobile phone towers, so let's put it to good use; kiss me."

She didn't wait for me to act; she almost leapt on me and kissed me. Mum has very nice plump lips and they felt warm and moist, and she flicked her tongue over my lips.

"There," she said when she released me from the mouth caress, "now let's take it from the top, and this time put some real verve into it."

We started the scene again and that kiss mum had given me had proved to be very inspiring. When it came to the kiss again it was full blown, lasting for at least half a minute with our tongues tangling as we tried to taste each other.

* * * * * * * *

We both came up gasping after the kiss and mum said breathlessly, "That's more like it; that should get the front row horny."

It looked as if Mrs. Carp would be getting pregnant again.

"You know Harvey," mum said, "it's a good idea if you imagine what had been happening before you make your entrance and then imagine what happens after the blackout. Now what do you think you'd been doing before you came to her ladyship?"

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,292 Followers
12