The Widow and Step-Son

Story Info
A widow finds her step-son is very well equipped.
8.6k words
4.52
326k
256
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary closed the door to her bedroom and sat on the bed. 'It so wasn't fair,' she thought to herself. Just nine months ago life was so good, but now she was alone again. A woman approaching 40 should not be alone.

Mary had gotten pregnant while still in college, and of course they got married right away. Edward dropped out of college and got a job to support her while she finished school and got her degree. By the time her son Wesley was two, she was working in the optics lab of a camera company, while Edward held a day job and went to school at night to complete his engineering degree. It was a struggle and by the time Wesley was eight, it all fell apart in a divorce.

After five years of being a single mother, Artur walked into her office at work and then into her life. He was a German immigrant, brought over by his parents around 1930 when they saw Hitler's rise to power. They were of a more liberal mindset and could see that their way of thinking would not be welcome in their homeland and decided to leave. Artur grew up in the United States and even served with the Naval air units in the Pacific during World War II.

When Mary met him, he had just gone through his own divorce, and was also a single parent of a teenaged boy. After a year of dating, they married and consolidated their households into one house with 18 year Carsten, having just graduated high school, and 14 year old Wesley each having their own room. Each of the boys visited with their other parent on the weekend but lived in the home. Apparently the regular consummation of the marriage could be heard from the boys rooms as there were a few joking comments about Mary's enthusiastic encouragement between the boys.

Then it all ended so suddenly: Artur was driving home in one of the frequent snowstorms that blow in off Lake Erie and was hit by a spinning vehicle. Trapped in the vehicle, he bled out through an unseen leg cut even as the firemen worked to extract him from the car. To know those three years of happiness and then have it ripped away seemed to Mary so unfair. That was nine moths ago and the sharp pain was now gone leaving just the emptiness in her life, like the emptiness of the bed. And for some reason tonight, she really felt the emptiness of her sex life. With Wesley out at his father's and Carsten working until close at a local diner, the house would be empty until very late tonight.

As she pulled the sweater over her head she looked at herself in the mirror. She did not look too bad for late 30s, with fair skin and medium length blond hair. Her belly was a little soft and maybe her behind could use a bit of firming, but it did not show too much due to her very ample bosom. She was more of the curvy, fuller figured type of women than the slender women seen of television these days. As she slid her pants off and looked at herself in black lace bra and matching French cut panties, she remembered how Artur would respond to seeing her like this. And there was a stirring in her loins.

She dug down into her dresser drawer until she found the dildo she had purchased after her divorce when she was single and had no desire to date. It was still there, a lifelike eight inch circumcised cock with a handle at the bottom. Turning out the bedroom light, she opened the curtain so the streetlight shown into the room, then removed her underwear and lay down on the bed.

Mary settled against the pile of pillows at the head of the bed in a partway upright position and began by licking the long dildo as she gently caressed her huge breasts. After running her tongue around the rim of the rubber cockhead, she slowly opened her mouth and slid it between her lips. She felt her pussy start to soften and warm as it always did when she had a cock in her mouth. After a few thrusts into her mouth, she pulled it out and rubbed it across her hardening nipples. Placing it between her huge breasts, she pressed then together, wrapping the now warm rubber shaft like there was a man attached. She glanced in the mirror and could see herself; she always loved to look at herself during sex as it made her feel depraved and wonderful at the same time.

Relaxing, she eased the terrible toy down her body until the thick head was at the neglected opening of her vagina. With a gentle push, the rounded head of the dildo entered her pussy just a bit. She moaned loudly as the large rim of its 'glans' passed the stretched entrance of her cunt and shivers of pleasure ran up her spine. Closing her eyes, she started to push the shaft further inside her body with her hand.

The fingers of her other hand gently traced around each one of her great breasts, kneading the soft flesh. Then she gripped the nipple of her left breast between her thumb & finger, rolling it and pulling it. She reveled the way this dildo filled her. Mary's hand went from squeezing her tits to rubbing her clit as her other hand thrust the plastic cock harder and faster. She rolled her hips up as she continued pumping her cunt, her toes curling as she approached a long delayed orgasm. She heard moaning in the room and realized that is was her own voice. Faster, and faster her fingers rubbed on her clit now; then suddenly the orgasm exploded inside her body.

"Oh God..." she said in a not-quite yell through clenched teeth. "Yes...yes...yessss." Her body spasmed on the bed as the waves of her self-induced orgasm overcame her.

.....

Carsten pulled up in the driveway, unexpectedly free of work for the evening. Some idiot ran off the road and hit a power pole with two transformers on it knocking out power for three blocks. He figured he would take a quick shower to wash off the smell of fast food, then eat a snack while he finished the book that he had been reading.

Carsten was the picture of his German heritage: six foot two inches with bright blond hair and deep blue eyes. Although he preferred musical activities to athletic ones, his tall slender frame looked muscular without much effort. He missed his father but was glad he had made the decision to spend time away from school. He had not made that many friends in his college class so he did not feel he was missing out, and the one long term relationship had broken up just before his father died so there was nothing lost by pushing his graduation back one year.

The house looked dark as he walked up so he tried to be very quiet as he went in so he would not wake anyone up. He closed the front door behind himself and started up the stairs to the bathroom. As he reached the top, he heard a low, deep groan from the master bedroom which made him stop and listen more carefully. Was his step-mother crying? Or did she suddenly start dating and have someone over? As he looked at the door, he saw that it was only pushed closed but not latched. Hearing more moaning, he silently made his way to the door and very carefully eased it open a bit. With the door open about four inches, the street lights through the window gave him a clear view of the bedroom.

There was his step mother sort of lounging on the bed with her back supported on the pillows. Her legs were spread wide and she was pushing a dildo in and out of her cunt with one hand while her other hand was kneading one of her huge breasts. His eyes grew wide like saucers seeing the scene before him. He knew his dad thought of her as an incredibly sexy woman but Carsten's preference had always been for more petit women. He watched for some time as his cock grew in his pants.

He knew he shouldn't be watching this but he couldn't take his eyes away as he carefully examined the scene. Her pussy was completely shaved below but had a full and thick growth of auburn pubic hair in a neat triangle above. The one tit overflowed her hand while the other big tit bounced on her chest to the rhythm of the dildo sliding in and out of her pussy.

"Oh God..." she said in a not-quite yell through clenched teeth. He watched as she finally started shaking and tightening up and he knew she was having an orgasm. "Yes...yes...yessss," she yelled, her ass lifting off the floor as she arched her back and her whole body went stiff. Her orgasm ripped through her full body and then fell back onto the bed. Carsten stepped back quietly and slipped into his own room.

Turning on the small light next to his bed, he quickly shed his shoes and pants and lay on his bed, his thick cock pointing straight up. What he had just witnessed was better than any on-line porn; it was real and he had been right there. As he wrapped his hand around his cock, Carsten closed his eyes and recaptured the scene he just witnessed.

----

Mary took a deep breath and opened her eyes. She slowly pulled the dildo out of her quim and set it carefully aside, then moved to the edge of the bed. As she stood she realized something in her room was different. Her door was ajar! She was sure she had closed it so maybe the heat had come on and blown it open. But there was a pale light in the hallway, so she silently wrapped herself in a robe and softly padded to the door.

Peeking out, she saw that the light came from Carsten's room across the hall. His door was wide open but there was nothing but the closet in this end of the room as the neighboring bathroom created a sort of blind hallway entrance into his room. Carefully, Mary opened her bedroom door fully and crept towards his room. As she moved into the doorway and could see further into the room, she saw his pants on the floor. Some motion caught her eyes and she looked up at the mirror above his dresser and saw him on his bed.

She was surprised to see him gently stroking his erect penis while lay back on his bed. He was still wearing his work shirt but had his pants and underwear were laying on the floor. Surprisingly, Mary had never actually watched a man masturbating before, and it intrigued her. Even from her view in the mirror, she could tell that Carsten had an impressive penis, and it stood straight out from his body without curve or twist.

Mary watched intently as he pulled on his penis, stroking in up and down. Swollen with blood, the magnificent erection was sort of purple, slightly darker than her step-son's normal Germanic pale complexion. It looked about 8 inches long and quite thick; almost the same size as his father, her late husband. It certainly was thicker than the toy she had just removed from her own pussy.

As she continued to watch, his hand moved up and down faster, and she saw his legs stiffen and his toes curl. She knew he was close and felt riveted to this spot.

"Oh fuck...Mary," he grunted, scaring her for just a moment. But then Carsten's whole body convulsed one time and he arched his hips forward. She watched in wonder as her step-son began to ejaculate, shooting thick string of semen up 5 or 6 inches before landing on his shirt. He squeezed his cock with his fist and a second and third squirt of cum came out and dribbled down over his fist. Then with a deep sigh, Carsten released his cock and sunk into his bed panting and sated.

Mary carefully eased back across the hall into her own room, moving slowly and carefully so as not to make a sound, she eased herself down onto her bed and lay there, her mind in turmoil at what she just observed.

.....

The next day at work, Mary was distracted and quiet as she tried to process what had happened last night. She tried to dismiss it as an unfortunate mistake and a young man's hormones, but then the image of Carsten's thick cock shooting cum into the air popped into her brain and she lost control. By the time her afternoon break came around, she caught herself inching down there. A quick feel and she found that her pants were moist between her legs. She made a quick exit to the bathroom and moved into a stall.

She pulled her slacks and panties down and, seating herself on the toilet, opened her purse in search of her emergency mini-pad to line her panties with. She tore the package open and placed the pad into the crotch of her panties. She was not due for a period for at least three weeks, so curious and what was going on, she rubbed two fingers across her labia and brought them to her nose.

Her nostrils flared at the musky smell of her own arousal and, after carefully listening to see if anyone was in the rest room, she brought the fingers to her lips. The sweet and salty taste of her own pussy caused a bolt of energy in her belly. With her mind nearly in a dream state, her fingers found their way back down to her labia, where she began to explore and rub the swollen parts of her sex. Within moments she had two fingers inside her cunt while her thumb caressed her clit, bringing herself off in a quiet orgasm while she pictured that big cock from last night.

She left the bathroom with her clothes composed, but her skin flushed with excitement and embarrassment. When her co-workers noticed and asked if she was alright, she admitted not feeling well and begged off the rest of the afternoon, leaving work and heading towards home. By the time she had driven to the house, she had decided what to do about the problem. Of course, she could not execute her plan with her own son in the house, but she could work around his schedule. As a side thought, she wondered what his prick looked like too, but dismissed the thought as too wicked. Such thoughts about her step-son were bad enough.

.....

The next morning, she dressed in as short and tight a skirt as the business dress code would allow and a too tight blouse that she would cover with a sweater at work. Underneath she wore a black lace bra that barely contained her tits but clearly showed through the blouse, a matching lace thing, back-seamed pantyhose to ensure the skirt was smooth on her skin. To complete the image, she wore 3 inch heels that lifted her ass and minimized her mature tummy bulge. She would change shoes before she left.

Waiting for Wes to leave for school, Mary collected all she needed for work and took it to her car in the garage, where she grabbed the empty laundry basket and when back upstairs. She grabbed a few dirty items from Wes' room and her own, then moved to the door of Carsten's room. After smoothing her skirt and making one final adjustment to the blouse, she knocked on the door.

"Carsten, " She called. "Can I come in and get your laundry?" She heard a sleepy "OK" and opened the door and breezed in. Quickly scanning the room, she saw his normal pile of a couple of item next to his closet and also two socks in the middle of the floor. She looked over to Carsten and he eyes were open but the covers were pulled up to his chest.

"I'm sorry to wake you but I want to start a load of laundry before I left for work," she said airily. "I'll just be a minute." She dropped the basket and carefully facing away from his bed, she bent down and picked up the pile of clothes near the closet. She knew he was getting the full view of her ass, so she dropped one item and had to grab for it again before she stood up.

"I'll grab these socks too," she said as she turned toward Carsten. She bent over forwards ensuring that the opening in her blouse was directly facing him. When she repeated this for the second sock, she thought she heard a moan from him.

"Thank you," she said cheerily as she tossed it all in the basket and slipped quickly out of the room, closing the door behind her. 'And so it begins" she thought to herself. 'How long will he last?'

That night, she went to bed early and set her alarm for one o'clock, about the time Carsten gets home from work. When the alarm woke her, she softly went to her door and peeked out to ensure Wes was in his room with the door closed. Leaving her door open a crack, she laid back down and arranged herself on the bed so her stepson would see more that he should again. She heard his car door close outside and closed her eyes to feign sleep.

Carsten closed the front door quietly and took a deep breath. He went to the kitchen for a snack and thought of how life had changed in the past few days. He had never been into mature women, and never had a think for his mother. But what he had seen of Mary in the last few days had his mind all confused. After all, she was his dad's widow, even if she was much younger than his dad. Now just the thought of her brought him to semi-hardness. He shook his head to clear it and headed up the stairs. At the top, he saw that Mary's door was ajar again, and without hesitation, he moved to the door and peeked in. He saw her on the bed uncovered, lying on her right side. The platinum blond hair was spread over the pillow and also covered her eyes and part of her face. Her sheer nightie was hiked all the way up to where Mary's thighs flowed gracefully into her rounded hip. Her left leg was bent at the knee and the thighs were spread enough to barely show the folds of her labia. Her full white butt was fully lit by the light from the street.

Carsten stood transfixed, his hand slowly moving towards his crotch as he stood there looking at his step-mother's nudity. Although covered by the sheer nightie, he could see the shadows outlining her huge left breast as it rested on the mound flesh of the right. And the fabric was tented over the large erect nipple, which caused him to squeeze is cock through his pants. He turned away and quickly made his way to the bathroom.

Mary heard him close the bathroom door and opened her eyes fully. She was hoping her would jerk off right there at the door but she heard the show start and realized he would finish in the shower. She thought of all that cum going down the drain, and shook her head at the waste. She needed to do more to bring this to a head.

.....

Saturday was the day. Mary had continued to tease Carsten for the last few days, wearing outfits that would make a 90-year old take notice. He was not working today so would be home all day and night. On the other hand, Wes would be with his dad the whole weekend so she could complete her seduction of her own step-son. She was up early Saturday morning and had breakfast ready when her son came down the stairs.

"Morning, Mom," he said as he walked into the kitchen. She was dressed in loose fitting sweatpants and an oversized dark tee-shirt, with some slippers on. She was just putting two plates on the kitchen table.

"Morning, baby," she said with a smile. She reached over and hugged him lightly. "I made breakfast for you. Just sit down and you'll have it in a moment." When she brought the food over, they both sat and ate. They talked about his school work, and what he would be doing with his dad this weekend. A horn sounded out front and Wes grabbed his weekend bag, gave his mother a fast kiss on the cheek, and raced out the door. She moved to a window to ensure that they pulled out and left the driveway. Then she went to the kitchen and cleaned up the breakfast dishes, giving her ex time enough that they would not turn back for any forgotten items.

She went to her bedroom and removed the tee-shirt and sweat pants, unveiling a black satin corset hidden underneath. She lifted each of her large breasts in turn, folding the full cup in half to become a shelf, so her tan areolas and large nipples would be exposed. She slipped her feet into some four-inch, stiletto-heeled sandals and strapped them around her feet. She checked herself in the mirror, ensuring that the six garters linked to her sheer stocking were not twisted and where even across her ass and thighs. She brushed her hair one last time, then applied a dab of perfume to her cleavage, just above her pubic hair, and at the top of her but crack. Then she walked across the hall to Carsten's room.

Her heels clicked on the hardwood floor as she walked into the room. Standing in the middle of the room, she surveyed his sleeping form. His longish blond hair covered part of his face as he lay sleeping. The single sheet covered him from waist down, so his muscular chest was exposed, covered with sparse blond hair. Farther down, she could see a long bulge that must be his morning wood. She already new it was large and wondered if it was as big, or even bigger, than his father's cock that had brought her much pleasure in their short marriage.