The Widow and the Biker

Story Info
She knows what she needs and she knows where to find it.
5.2k words
4.39
54.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,137 Followers

It was just about dusk when Katherine Kuhn looked around carefully, saw nobody she knew, and stepped out of the rental car in front of the disreputable biker bar. She was wearing dark glasses, had her long, dark brown hair tucked into a red scarf and was wearing a tight pink sweater and a short red skirt over scarlet bikini panties, clothing none of her friends or relatives would ever have known of her even owning. She wanted nobody to see her or suspect she was in such a place, which was why she was driving the rental car instead of her own luxury sedan. Before stopping in front of the bar, she had rented a room in a nearby motel, using a phony name and paying cash.

As a 48 year old widow, Katherine had needs, although she would never dare disclose them to anybody who knew her, because that would just arouse their sympathy, or maybe their contempt. After that, the best she would have been able to hope for would be someone trying to find some loser in his fifties or sixties and fix them up. They would mean well, but she needed something different from what they thought she needed, and Katherine expected to find it in Turk's, the biker bar in the seedy part of town.

"I'm a cougar," she growled to herself. "And tonight I'm on the prowl for fresh, young meat." Katherine locked the car door and prowled into Turk's, where she strode up to the bar, - there were no bar stools - which had plenty of room that early in the evening.

"What'll it be?" the bartender asked, while ogling the way his newest patron's breasts bulged her sweater.

"Sherry," she responded, and watched while the bartender poured her glass of wine from a one gallon jug.

Katherine sipped the vino and turned to survey the fresh, young meat in the room. One patron, a burly man standing by himself and drinking a mug of beer a few feet away, attracted her attention immediately. He had long, dark hair and a full beard and was wearing jeans and a denim jacket with the sleeves cut off. His bare arms were tanned and muscular and covered with tattoos, some of them obviously done by amateurs, possibly in prison. He looked like the kind of guy she was there to find, so the horny widow sidled up to him.

Alvin "Ace" Johnson turned and gave the approaching woman an appraising look, noting her short skirt and how well her tight sweater was filled out by her breasts. Even in the dim light, he could see she wasn't wearing a bra. Her face seemed pretty enough, partly because he was not able to see the fine lines around her eyes and mouth. All in all, a reasonably attractive woman, but he hoped she wasn't a hooker. The young man was nursing his beer, hoping some kind of opportunity would turn up, and he couldn't possibly afford to pay anybody for sex.

"Hi, Dude," she greeted her prospective sex partner. "What're ya drinking?"

"Beer." The young man showed his almost empty mug and she ordered another one for him.

"My name's Kat," she told him while they waited for the bartender to bring his fresh beer.

She wouldn't order another glass of wine for herself and wouldn't drink much of the one she had. Turk's is not noted for their wine list. Ace didn't respond immediately, except for draining his stein and setting it on the bar, because he wasn't sure what to say. The woman beside him wasn't acting like a hooker, and she was certainly fuckable, so he would see what ensued.

"My name's Al," he said, not wanting to use his biker nickname or his last name.

"Well, Al, I see you're by yourself. Are you expecting somebody to join you?"

"No." That was not entirely true, because the bartender had just joined him with a fresh stein of beer.

"Well, then I've got a proposition for you. I haven't gotten any good fucking in a long time, and my pussy is wet and juicy, and I really need somebody like you. I've got a motel room down the street, and I'd like you to come down there with me and take care of it." She saw no reason to be the least bit coy or subtle, and didn't want to waste a lot of time making her needs known.

"Well..." Ace pondered the suggestion briefly. He certainly had nothing to fear from Kat, and nobody in their right minds would try to rob him. Even so, he had no wish to rush into anything, and he took a big swig from the fresh mug of beer.

Katherine was not as patient, so she sweetened her offer. "There's two hundred bucks in it for you, besides a hot time."

That was exactly the kind of thing Ace was hoping for, and he agreed. "Okay. You're on. Where do you want to go?"

"That motel in the next block. My wheels are out in front." She set her glass of wine on the bar without taking another sip from it.

Ace was more frugal, and he chugged the rest of his beer. "Okay, let's go," he said, standing up and waiting for Kat to lead him to her wheels.

The motel was a little over a block away and, when they got there, Katherine parked her car and unlocked the door to the room. After they were inside, she closed and locked and bolted it behind them. The place was an ordinary hot-sheet motel room, with faded carpet and rather tacky furnishings, but it had a queen-sized bed, which she had requested and had tested after paying for it and before going to Turk's. That was all she really cared about. The blinds were pulled all the way down, which she had also made sure of on her inspection after paying for the room.

The first thing she did after taking the scarf off her head was to count out ten of the new twenty dollar bills she had withdrawn from her bank's ATM earlier and hand them to the large young man beside her. She also removed the pack of condoms and set them beside the pillow where they would be ready when the time came to put one to use. Katherine was fairly sure he would keep his part of the bargain and neither hurt nor kill her and not leave without giving her satisfaction, and she hoped her assessment was accurate. If he decided to take the rest of her money, she would not be happy about the loss, but it would not bother her all that much, and she would certainly not report it to any kind of legal authorities.

Her assessment was 100% correct. Kat looked older in the bright light in the room than she had in the shadows at Turk's, but still not bad. She definitely looked better to Ace than some of the skanks he had consorted with during his checkered life, especially the queens he had met in jail. He had no animosity toward her, and knew doing anything violent to her would get him a whole lot more trouble than it would be worth. He knew what he would not do, but this was an unusual situation for him, and he was unsure what he should do next.

He needn't have worried, because Katherine knew exactly what she wanted. She unbuckled his wide leather belt and unbuttoned and pulled the zipper down on his pants. They were fairly tight, but she put her hands inside the waistband and pulled them down to his knees. She treated his jockey shorts the same way, and he sat on the bed as she pulled off his boots and socks and stripped his pants and underwear off his legs and left everything in a pile. Ace removed his jacket and t-shirt and tossed them aside, leaving him naked.

His cock was soft, but she knew what to do about that. As he watched, Kat peeled off her sweater, letting her large breasts bounce unfettered. Ace was surprised at how they jutted out from her body, and he reached down to hold them in his hands and gently squeeze, finding them solid and vibrant. The widow was horny enough already, that she had no need for any foreplay, and was anxious to get to the good stuff. She dropped to her knees, took the flaccid cock into her mouth and started fondling it with her tongue and the insides of her cheeks. It quickly stiffened and filled her mouth, and felt the way she liked having it do.

Once it was hard enough, she started slowly stroking with her mouth. It felt really good, just thick enough to stretch her lips pleasantly but not so big as to strain her jaw. She knew it would feel great in her pussy too, but that was still some time in the future, and she was in no rush to get it there. Katherine had all night, and she doubted Al was in much of a hurry either.

His body had a strong, earthy smell, which she actually found arousing, not that she needed any kind of aphrodisiac. She was in the motel room with the young man to suck and fuck without any delays, even for foreplay, or more than a minimum of conversation. After a few slow strokes with her mouth, Katherine had the rhythm she wanted, and continued to draw the hard shaft in and out of her mouth, while her tongue laved its length. She loved everything she was doing, and knew the sex that night would be a lot better than it would have been with some old fart who might have been fixed up with her by well-meaning friends.

From the first few strokes of Kat's mouth, Ace knew his session with her was going to be really good too. She wasn't interested in any idle conversation and apparently didn't see any need for any preliminaries or to be romanced, which was fine with him. Her lips were applying the perfect pressure, and he could feel her tongue as it laved the entire length of his shaft. He liked being able to look down into the eyes of the woman sucking his cock, except she didn't play that way, but Kat more than made up for it by doing fabulous things with her mouth.

The first few strokes were short, with the head of his cock stopping at the back of her mouth but, after that, she opened up and gave him deep throat, sending waves of intense pleasure all through his body. Looking into her eyes would have been nice, but it was more fun to watch her face swaying back and forth, with her lips coming all the way to his pubic hair and to revel in her oral expertise. He was tempted, but he refrained from holding onto her head, because he had been told by women and gay men how they usually disliked having a man do that when they were sucking him off.

Katherine liked everything about the blow job she was giving too, from the way the thick shaft spread her lips to the way the smooth skin felt as her tongue caressed every inch of it. She knew Al was having fun, from the way his body was writhing on the bed above her, and she felt good about that too. One of the best parts about sucking him off was the way he was letting her set the pace, unlike some macho types who insisted in being in charge of everything they did in bed. Although Katherine didn't know how much time Al had, she had all night, and was going to take her time sucking him off first and doing whatever else he was willing to do, which she hoped would be the same things she liked.

She continued sucking for a long time, always moving her face slowly, but the time arrived when she felt his cock throbbing inside her mouth. She knew what that meant, and Katherine shortened her strokes so she was no longer giving deep throat. She wanted him to cum into her mouth, so she would be able to relish the taste and texture of his semen, which she couldn't do if he squirted it directly down her throat.

Al knew he was close to cumming too, but he knew Kat was already aware of it by the way she stopped taking his cock all the way down her throat and started stroking faster. Her lips were tighter too, as if she wanted him to cum into her mouth and didn't want any of it to dribble out. He had no objections to any of the things she was doing or was likely to do, especially when he felt his climax well up inside him and burst forth. He felt a big gob of cum shoot from his cock and became aware that Kat paused in her sucking.

The semen landed exactly where Katherine wanted it, right on her tongue, and she could taste its delicious meaty and slightly salty flavor. She hesitated for no more than a few seconds before resuming the slow strokes with her lips clamped as tightly as she could get them, and she felt Al's cock jerk again, as he ejaculated onto her mouth a second time. Wanting all she could get, her stroking continued, and her reward was a third burst of cum, but that was all, even though she sucked the same way for another minute.

After swirling those three gobs in her mouth to enjoy them fully, she let them slip down her throat. Grinning happily at the delicious treat she had gotten and was still getting, Katherine looked up at the man who had just given it to her, and he smiled back at her. Like a child with a lollipop, she licked all the cum off the outside of his cock before nestling the head in between her lips and using her thumb and fingers to squeeze out all his man juices. Delighted with the second mouthful, Katherine relished his semen inside her mouth as she had the first one, fully enjoying the flavor and viscosity, until she let it slide down her throat. After swallowing, she got to her feet.

"That was good, Al. I hope you enjoyed it too."

"I sure did. You're the best."

"I'm glad you think so. I try to be good at whatever I do. Now, I hope you'll do the same thing for me."

"You want me to eat your pussy? Yeah, so do I. Just take off your skirt and get up here on the bed."

Katherine grinned again, more lewdly this time, and unbuttoned and unzipped the waist of her short skirt and let it drop to the floor. Still wearing her panties, which had a spreading wet spot in the crotch by then, she climbed onto the bed and pulled a pillow under her head. It had been her experience that a man who was going down on her preferred to remove that last article of clothing. To him, it would be sort of like unwrapping a gift, and she liked the idea too.

Ace also thought of removing a woman's panties as part of the fun of eating a pussy, but he could have offered no psychological reason. The divestment was just something he liked to do, even more than he liked licking and sucking her breasts, but that was what he started doing. With surprising gentleness for a man of his size, he held one breast in either hand and started licking. The twin globes were firm and felt good and hefty in his hands, and her nipples were already fully erect, so he could feel the individual ridges that made them hard, as well as her pebbly areolas. After he had spent less than a minute licking the first pink nubbin, he switched his oral attentions to the other.

This one felt just as good to his tongue, and the nipple was just as erect, and he spent time licking her there. He could have continued pleasuring himself and Kat's breasts for a long time, but he smelled the delectable aroma of the pussy juices that were soaking her panties, and knew it was time to go lower on her. Ace started licking his way down her body, across her soft belly to the waistband of her panties. When he reached that point, he put his thumbs in the elastic and pushed down slightly, while continuing to lick the soft flesh of that very private area.

Katherine raised herself from the bed and Al pushed her panties down around her ass and to mid-thigh, while breathing deeply of the delectable aroma of her pussy. He saw she was clean-shaven there, which made her more enticing to him, because he knew her skin would feel even softer and smoother under his tongue. He got off the bed and went around to the foot, where he got back on and moved closer until he was between her knees. After pulling her panties the rest of the way down and off around her feet, he leaned forward. Kat raised her legs to let them rest on his shoulders, and he wrapped his arms around her thighs, bringing his face inches away from her slick, wet pussy.

After briefly admiring the ivory skin around his goal, Al started licking an outer lip, relishing the smooth soft feel. He took his time, covering the whole area, until he reached Kat's soft Mount of Venus, and kissed her there. Ace grinned at the way the lady was responding, with her head starting to roll from side to side on her pillow while her body writhed in joy. He loved eating a pussy and wanted to take a long time doing it, giving himself more pleasure and because her orgasm would be more momentous, which would be more fun for him too.

It was definitely more fun for Katherine, and she was certain she was getting her money's worth. Wanting to get as much pleasure as possible from the man whose head was between her legs, she gave herself completely over to the joy of the minute. She could feel her body was moving involuntarily from the intense pleasure being provided and her eyes were closed but, when his tongue briefly left her body, she opened them and gazed at his face. His beard was covered with the juices from her pussy, and he was grinning lewdly at her.

She smiled back and encouraged him. "I love that, Al. Keep doing that."

He said nothing, but his grin widened before disappearing and, seconds later, she felt his tongue and lips caressing another part of her pussy. Once again, she closed her eyes and let her journey to ecstasy continue. The movements of her body became even more pronounced as his tongue meandered upward. Katherine was very glad she had shaved her pussy before going out that evening, because the smooth skin was so very sensitive, and the young man's full beard was providing even more pleasure as it brushed against her.

From the way Kat was thrashing around under his face, Ace knew it would soon be time for her to cum, but he was enjoying himself so much he was in no hurry. He loved eating pussy, and the one writhing under his face was smooth, wet and responsive, and much better than he would have expected with a woman as old as he guessed Kat to be. This would be the easiest two hundred bucks he had ever made, and certainly the most enjoyable. After repeatedly licking the same areas of the second outer lip, he reached her mons again and kissed her there.

Once again, he brought his mouth down to below her wet, pink hole. The juices from her pussy were even more delicious than they had been a few minutes earlier, and he devoured all of them before surveying her reactions. Her body was thrashing about on the bed from what he was doing, and he decided the time had arrived to bring her to her orgasm. Ace pressed his face in closely and started licking upward in the wet slit.

Moving slowly and relishing every second, his tongue caressed the sensitive inside of the lovely pink channel, until he reached the precious hole itself. It was the source of all the juices he had been relishing, and he did his best to insert his tongue, but it was too soft and blunt. He immensely enjoyed the attempt, and continued upward until he reached a blockage. He knew it was her clit and prepared to engulf the succulent morsel in his mouth.

Katherine's whole body was pitching and tossing on the bed from the exquisite pleasure she was receiving from Al's mouth. Her pussy was fucking up against him, as if trying to wrap itself around his face, while his beard tickled her lips, sending a different kind of pleasure through her body. She knew it was time for her orgasm, and she let him know.

"Suck me there, Al. Suck my clit. I need to cum."

They both had the same idea; he knew it was time for the lady to cum too, so he gently enfolded her clit in his mouth and started to suck, while his agile tongue stroked the swollen top and sides. Her movements grew even wilder, thrusting her legs out and back over his shoulders while she rocked from side to side on her ass.

"Yes! Like that!" she cried out ecstatically, and that was the last intelligible thing she said for the next several minutes. "Uh! Uh! Uh!" Kat whimpered, until she uttered a cry of joy as she started cumming.

Katherine's thighs clamped onto the sides of the head of the man who had just brought her to that delightful condition and her hands buried themselves in his unkempt hair to jam his face even more tightly against her pussy. She bent back and forth at the waist while her legs swung from side to side, carrying Al's head a very willing prisoner. He clung more tightly to her thighs and kept his mouth clamped around her clit and continued to suck and lick for as long as she was cumming.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,137 Followers
12