The Widow Gets Two Sons

Story Info
Mary gets the ultimate in sexual pleasure.
9.4k words
4.59
110k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, this is a work of fiction and the characters are imaginary, existing only within the confines of the story and my imagination. It is intended for the enjoyment of my audience and should not be copied or distributed, in whole or in part, without the author's permission. Thank you to Wayne for his assistance.


Mary woke this morning with anticipation of what new experiences the day would bring. She smiled to herself as she thought about how this day came about. It was five weeks ago that she first had sex with her stepson. Carsten was six foot two inches with bright blond hair, deep blue eyes, a lean but muscular build, and a very large cock. After he had spied on her masturbation and she saw him doing the same, she decided to stop playing and woke him up with sex one morning. Following that, they fucked each other anytime they could that her son Wesley was not around (Widow and her Step Son).

Wesley figured out that his mother and step-brother were getting it on and, rather than being angry, was jealous that Carsten was getting all the action (Widow gets her Son). Mary was well and truly fucked to delirium by her own son for two days straight. While Carsten was definitely the better equipped in terms of penis size, Wesley was the better lover, with a definite preclusion to playing with her sensitive ass (Widow Finds her Son's Anal Desire).

As Mary rose naked from the bed, she looked at herself in the mirror to see what changes the last few weeks had done to her body. She knew she had lost nearly 20 pounds in weight with the regular sexual exercise she was getting. She could see that her full, 1960s typical house-wife figure had slimed down. Her previously heart-shaped rear was tighter and firmer, and much more rounded than its previous graceful curve. Her legs were noticeably more muscular and firmer, and the hips had narrowed a bit. The belly pooch of an older woman was almost completely gone, replaced with a nearly flat belly. Even her arms were firming up, with the flabby under hanging muscles now tightened up and actually showing some definition.

The only negative effect was that with the weight loss, her breasts were a touch less full and showing a bit more sag. She lifted them up with her hands to examine them and felt a spark in her pussy. Both of the boys loved playing with her breasts and they had received lots of attention recently. As she felt that familiar warmth spread in her loins, she caressed and played with her own breasts a moment. Then she noticed that the sag was less pronounced and they seemed fuller again.

Putting aside the desire to play with her own body for now, she turned her mind to what she should wear while cooking breakfast this morning. She wanted to cook a hearty breakfast for the boys, and cooking bacon and eggs in the nude was not a really smart thing to do. After a little thought, she rummaged through her lingerie drawer and pulled out a red lace garter belt and matching half-cup bra. She put these on and added some white lace stockings and some white high-heeled sandals. She would finish the look downstairs.

As she left her bedroom and walked towards the stairs, she saw that Wesley's room was open and empty as she heard some television audio from downstairs. Carsten's room was still closed and she assumed he was still asleep. She went down the stairs and Wesley glanced up from the television, and then looked again.

"Damn, Mom," he exclaimed. "You look good enough to eat!"

"I will hold you to that," she replied with a smile. "But we should have breakfast first." She went over to the linen drawer and dug through it until she found the apron she was looking for. It was a professional style apron in white that draped over her neck and tied around her waist. It left the sides of her breast flesh and her full back and ass completely exposed to viewing, which would be tempting to anyone watching her cook...and that was the idea.

As she moved about the kitchen, she would glance at Wesley in the Den watching television and see that he was watching her as much as the show he had on. She finally had everything ready to cook and started the bacon in the pan. The sound of the sizzling filled the kitchen and the wonderful smell of hickory smoked bacon flowed through the air. Suddenly there was a body pressed against her back and a thick cock nestled between the globes of her butt. Hands reached around to grope her heavy tits.

"Wesley," she squealed. "Not now. You will get your chance after breakfast."

"But watching you has me hungry already," he complained. "...and not for food. I want your body, sexy mama!" He squeezed her breasts as he thrust up against her. She could feel the warmth of his throbbing member through his nylon shorts. She could feel her loins stirring in response to his touch and she knew her will power would weaken very quickly if she did not stop him now. She push back and then turned around.

"Not now!" she said, pointing the hot spatula in his face. "You go wake Carsten up and then wait for breakfast." She watched as he got control of his own desires and thought about his response.

"Okay," he sighed with a devious smile. "But later on it will go hard with you."

"Oh God," she purred. "I hope so." He left and she returned to cooking. When Carsten came down and saw her he gave a wolf whistle, and she thanked him with a courtesy, and then asked him to get the table ready for breakfast. He also was wearing only a thin pair of shorts that showed his thick member, already on the hunt for action this morning. She smiled as she served the food, knowing today was going to be the most incredible day of sexual fulfillment she had ever known.

"If you guys have had enough," she said when they were done eating. "I will leave you two to clean up while I will go back to my room." She rose, and untied the apron. She lifted it slowly over her head, then let it fall, cascading down her body and fluttering to a heap at her feet. "When you get the kitchen PROPERLY cleaned up, then you can join me in my room." She turned around so they could feast their eyes on her body, paused, and slowly walked towards the stairs. "Don't be too long." They burst into action and she hoped they would not break anything as she went up to her room.

She arrived and thought about how to greet them. She removed her heels and set them in the closet, then lay down in the middle of the bed. As she made herself comfortable, she heard Carsten yell "Wait a minute!" and someone's feet running up the stairs. Wesley stopped at the doorway, looking at his mother lying provocatively on the bed. Then he dropped his shorts on the floor and climbed onto the bed.

Carsten had been delayed by having to take the garbage out, so when he got to Mary's bedroom, Wesley was already on the bed. He and his mom were lying on her bed face to face, French kissing as their hands roamed each other's bodies. Carsten dropped his shorts on the floor and moved to the other side of the bed. He joined then on the bed and slid himself across so his body pressed against her naked backside. After aligning his cock to rest between her ass cheeks, pressed forward and began nibbling on the soft skin of her shoulder and neck while softly caressing her hip and abdomen.

"O goody," Mary moaned. "My other lover-boy is here." Breaking her kiss with her son, she rotated her upper body around and, reaching a hand to his face, pulled her step-son's head to her lips for an erotic kiss, tongues smashing together in passion.

Wesley placed his hands on his mother's hips and rotated her lower body towards his older step-brother until she was lying on her back between the two young men. Presented with her exposed front, he started kissing his way down her body; his first stop was her partially covered right breast. With the nipple exposed in the shelf bra, he went there first, licking and sucking on it, then scraping his teeth gently on her flesh. Mary moaned at the pleasure even as she continued kissing Carsten.

"Ah, Wesley," she sighed as she broke her kiss with Carsten. "I love having you back at my breast." She ran the fingers of her free hand through Wesley's blond hair, then tightened her grip and pulled him forward, pressing his mouth deeper into her breast flesh. As she returned to kiss Carsten, her other hand reached down and found his hard cock pressed against her hip. She wrapped her hand around it, feeling its warmth and firmness.

Wesley lifted his head and Mary eased her grip on his head. He moved to her cleavage, exploring the deep valley between her breasts. The soft flesh on either side of his face was flush but soft, the miracle of mammary flesh. After a few moments he continued moving down further, kissing over her lower rib cage and across his mother's abdomen on his path towards the focus of her sexual pleasure.

Carsten noticed that Wesley had left her breasts, so he broke contact with her mouth and began kissing and sucking on her left breast. He maneuvered his tongue around the circumference of the areola, raising each little nub and causing it to swell. Only then did he take the nipple into his mouth, sucking gently on it as he caressed it with his tongue. When he felt he had completed his work there, he shifted over to her left breast to provide the same treatment. As his step-brother's exploration moved down to her pussy, Carsten placed a hand on her flat belly, using his fingers to lightly caress it and apply light pressure to her womb and bladder.

With her body already shivering with pleasure moaning in expectation of future carnalities, Mary was captivated with what delight her son and step-son were giving her. She knew that the result would be an incredible series of orgasms, but this trip up the mountain to the climax was wonderfully pleasurable on its own. Part of her wanted it to go on like this forever, but she also wanted to cum...and maybe cum again.

As Wesley shifted his body between his mother's legs, he lowered himself until his face was nestled between her thighs and brought his face to her pussy. Her labia were already swollen and the inner folds glistened with juice; there was even a droplet seeping out at the bottom. He started from that point, capturing that droplet before licking her pussy lips carefully from the bottom all the way to the top. His Mom's pussy was fresh and clean and was an incredible delicious treat. Although it was not the first time he had tasted her vaginal fluids, each time over the last few days he had enjoyed it more and more. Finishing the trip up, he twisted his head sideways and slid his tongue between the lips and into the depths.

"Ohhh! Wesley!" his mother groaned. She lifted her head to look past Carsten suckling her chest to watch her own son begin to earnestly devour her pussy, dredging his wet tongue through her even wetter inner labia. "Oh yesss...lick my pussy."

Wesley looked up to see his mother's eyes on him as his ears were filled with her sexy language. He saw the flames of desire burning in her eyes and returned to giving his mother the oral sexual pleasure that she wanted. She was the best tasting and most responsive woman he had ever done cunnilingus on and he thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it. The fact that it was his own mother was incredibly kinky and even more appealing. Of course, licking her ass was right up there too. His mother's voice broke his train of thought

"Carsten," Mary said plaintively as she nudged her step-son's head as he continued to focus on her tits. "I want to suck your delicious cock."

"Yours to command," he answer with a smile. He moved up and kissed her briefly on the mouth, then lifted his body to a kneeling position. He moved forward on his knees until his cock touched her blond hair. Mary smiled at him and turned her head towards the impressive manhood. Wrapping her fingers securely around the base of his cock, she opened her mouth and simply engulfed his bloated cockhead. Carsten gasped as that first sensation sent shivers through his body. He leaned forward as she started a very agreeable sucking motion, sliding her succulent lips up and down his thick shaft.

"Mmm," Carsten groaned. "You sure know how to suck cock." He moved a bit closer so she could get more in her mouth. Her response was to try to take more in her mouth and suck it harder.

It was strange but she really did enjoy sucking cock, especially her boys' cocks. There was a physical pleasure in having a warm hard shaft in her mouth and it always seemed to make her pussy heat up. The actual act of sucking Carsten's or Wesley's hard cock and having their cum in her mouth when they ejaculated filled her with pleasure, kinky though it may be. Maybe it was the "wrongness" of it all that made her enjoy it so much. Of course she had done fellatio many times before and had learned to let them ejaculate in her mouth, but with the boys it felt like she was receiving as much pleasure as she was giving.

Mary's mouth went further down the older boy's long cock, as she tried getting even more of it in her mouth. No one spoke for a few moments as two mouths were fully employed at the time. But even in that quiet, there was heavy breathing and an occasional slurping sound as someone sucked up extra juice. Wesley was content eating his mother's pussy, while Carsten was focused on holding back his orgasm from his step-mother's incredible blow job. Mary was in the middle and her concentration on the cock in her mouth held off the building pressure for orgasm coming from her son's very talented pussy licking.

But Wesley could tell that his mother was highly aroused and the way she was devouring Carsten's cock was arousing enough to watch so he was sure that Carsten would not last much longer. Even as he looked up, he saw his mother take a deep breath and press forward, getting almost all of that shaft into her mouth. At the same time her hand went under his hairy scrotum and reached up to tickle his perineum or even his anus. Wesley could not see which she touched but Carsten's toes curled up and he tensed.

"OH Fuck! I'm gonna cum soon!" Carsten groaned. "You're such a fantastic cocksucker!" Mary gurgled something in reply and backed her mouth back down. She started moving her head up and down his shaft, enthusiastically using her mouth to fuck his cock. The fingers she had on his cock-root tightened, and she started jacking his prick as she swirled her tongue around the mushroom-shaped head. She was frantic with hunger for the spurting load of cum she knew was about to shoot from the end of the man-meat.

" Cumming, cumming!" He shouted, thrusting his hips forward. Mary stopped moving as a great cascade of spunk discharged from his cock, squirting and splattering in her mouth. She swallowed the first delivery and clung to the cream-shooting shaft, adoring the taste of her step-son's seed. She sucked and swallowed again, wanting to get every droplet of salty cream from the crown of his cock meat.

There was a small surge in fluid from Mary's cunt, and it was then that Wesley decided to really attack his mother's cunt. He moved a hand up and straightening two fingers, slipped them into the narrow, velvety inside of Mary's fuck-hole. Mary gasped as her son started jacking her off, pounding his fingers steadily in and out of her wet hole. Mary's clit was swollen and red, projecting from its shroud at the top of her labia. Wesley enveloped it with his lips and sucked hard, puckering his cheeks inward to create the vacuum.

The combination of a mouth full of cum and her son's attack on her clit was way too much for her. Her big tits shook as she lifted her ass off the bed, trying to fuck her wet, hairy pussy onto Wesley's mouth and fingers. She opened her mouth to release Carsten's cock and cried out.

"My clit!" she screamed. Then "I'm cumming now, cuuummmiiinnngggg!" Mary's aching vagina spasmed and throbbed in a long, violent cum that controlled her whole body. Wesley moved his mouth away as she shot clear fluid out, soaking his chest. He kept his hand active, feverishly finger-fucking her as a second wave of orgasm made her thrash wildly on the bed. When she slowed her moving he started to speed up again but she grabbed his hand and tore it from her body as she continued to shake.

"No more!" she hissed at him, bringing her legs together. "No more, please!" She held her legs firmly together as they shivered like she was suffering from hypothermia. She rolled away from the boys onto her side, her hand pressed on her pubic area and she shivered for a few minutes. Carsten sat back on his feet and breathed heavily as the last dribbles of cum oozed from the end of his still large shaft.

Wesley realized he was the only one with energy...and he was the only one who did not get to cum yet. On his knees, he moved closer to his mother, reaching out to gently caress her hip and leg. She flinched at his touch, then took a deep shuddering breath and relaxed. He moved closer until his jutting member touched the back of her thighs. She reach out and touched his chest as she turned her head towards him.

"I know what you need, honey," she said softly. "But can you start gently? I need some recovery."

"I can wait if it's too much for you Mom," Wesley said, although he really did not mean it. He did not want to hurt her but, damn, he needed to cum too. She bent her top leg, bringing her knee up and offering a straddle ride from behind, one of her favorite positions.

"I just need you to be really slow and gentle to start," she groaned. Wesley straddled her lower leg and moved up, guiding his hard cock into her already swollen and wet cunt lips. Mary looked up in concern as he mounted her, worried that too much of this could be dangerous but always wanting more, especially with her son. The horny blonde watched him as she felt her tight pussy yielding to the spongy tip of his cock. As her cuntal walls spasmed at the additional stimulation, he pushed forward and slid most of his cock into her wet hole.

"O God...Noooo!" she yelled as another wave of orgasm overtook her body. She shook as the nervious energy coursed through her body. Wesley just held in place, forcing himself not to respond as he watched her enormous, stiff-nippled tits jiggle with her body.

He waited until she took that deep, relaxing breath again and pushed forward to sink his cock farther into her cunt. At first, he started fucking slowly, moving his lean young body back and forth in a slow rhythm, stroking her pussy soothingly as his aching prick moved in and out of the rich warmth of her vagina. Mary could not resist humping back to meet his strokes, pushing her wet, clinging pussy onto the substantial stiffness of his cock.

"Yessss!" she hissed as him, shuddering as his wonderful cock sank farther into the hole he was born out of. Mary had not felt him hard against her ass yet and knew there was more of him, more that he hadn't buried inside her. She had a sudden and frantic need to feel every inch of his thick manhood thrusting into her pussy, stuffing her womb with thick cock.

Wesley sensed that he now had permission to fuck her hard and very deep and went for it. His mother grunted as the prick rammed all the way into her belly, reaching the depths of her womb. Carsten watch as his step brother started to fuck his mother like a wild man, dripping sweat on her as he drilled her pussy as fast and hard as he could.

"Fuck me, fuck meeee!" Mary yelled. Her body seemed to throb uncontrollably and her vagina muscles gripped and sucked at the pounding shaft inside her. Repeatedly the big organ rammed into her, widening her hairy cunt gash each time he crammed his meat in to the base. Wesley's hand were on her hip and ass, clawing at her to get more leverage as he fucked her as hard as he could. It was a relentless punishment of pleasure as he toiled above her sweat-glistening body, packing his cock into her abdomen with the stiffness of his cock.