The Widow - The Final Chapter

Story Info
Years later - son returns to horny mom
17.5k words
4.54
91.8k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Widow with her (Now) Older Son – a conclusion

As always, this is a work of fiction and the characters are imaginary, existing only within the confines of the story and my imagination. It is intended for the enjoyment of my audience and should not be copied or distributed, in whole or in part, without the author's permission. A special thank you to my proofreader for his patient work.

For the reader to flamed me about writing multiple chapters of the same story line I have two answers. One is that I prefer to read the shorter stories with only one our two couplings in them so that is what I tend write. Two is that if I waited until the entire story line was done, I would likely never finish.

I hope that all of you enjoy this final chapter, I know the ending is a bit unusual, but I wanted to have the senior moment and then close the door to further age issues. If you do not like it...sorry but it's my story. Write your own (please).

As the C-17 rotated for takeoff, Wesley was pressed into the seat, but found himself able to relax knowing this was the last time he would be leaving Afghanistan. Over the last 12 years, the constant deployment cycle had really worn on him, but now he was being pulled out three months early because his mother's husband had died and Mary requested his presence. So much had happened since those days at the end of high school when their relationship had changed so drastically.

It was during his senior year in high school that his mother's second husband had died, leaving her very depressed. After months of depression, she had fallen into a sexual relationship with his step-brother, Carsten. Carsten was three years older and had taken a year off from college after his father's death. When Wesley had discovered the relationship and confronted his mother about it, it was not because he was angry, but because he wanted the same treatment. Wesley had jerked off to fantasies about his mother and now it was real. The next six months were a whirlwind of sexual activity, including his mother taking on both son and step-son at the same time.

It settled down when Carsten finally went back to college. Wesley chose to stay local and went to community college for two years, effectively moving into his mother's bedroom. For those two years, they were regular sex partners, and tried just about anything the two could try. It was a trip of discovery for both of them. Mary knew that she wanted more for her son, and she had pushed Wesley to look for a college program he liked and a way to fund it. He had finally selected Florida State University with the Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) program. It was rough on both of them, but Mary knew they had to be apart for Wesley's own good.

Wesley knew it was those two summer active duty periods that determined the rest of his life. He was found to be an excellent shooter with both pistol and carbine, and even a reasonable long distance shooter. He also understood how small unit tactics contributed to overall strategy like no one else in his training groups. Instead of becoming involved with aircraft, he was side tracked into Special Tactics and Combat Air Control, working with special forces units on the ground, establishing remote air bases and drop zones, and maintaining security for those facilities.

After 9/11/2001, the demand for his unit's abilities exploded and the community had to triple in size over a short time period. This resulted in fairly quick promotion cycles and he was now a new Lt. Colonel, working with in-theater command in the utilization of these specialized Air Force personnel, and maintaining a command reporting presence since many were attached to other forces. At the same time, the grueling deployment and training cycle had been too much for his wife, and she had left after six years, tired of being a housekeeper instead of being a wife. There had been other women since then but his constant deployments had prevented any long term relationships. Wesley was finally due to rotate back to a staff job in six months, so the last two days since the Red Cross notification had been a frantic effort to turn over all of his duties in two days to his relief who had just arrived expecting the full six months to complete the turnover.

Wesley was eager to see his mother as well. She had eventually re-married, this time to Marine Corps Master Gunnery Sergeant. Ken was a great guy and he took care of his mother quite well, apparently including her sexual needs. The only problem Wesley had with him was his "Semper Fi" all the way enlisted attitude. There was a constant set of jabs at the Air Force and at officers any time Wesley was around Ken. At first, Wesley laughed it off but Ken never stopped so Wesley found excuses to shorten his time around his step-father.

Ken had done very well upon retirement. He bought a dry cleaners near Camp Lejeune and set it up specifically to cater to the service members there. He added a team of part-time seamstresses working from home and able to do alterations, sew on insignias, and do everything the personnel needed for their uniforms. His prices were usually reasonable, but he charged extra for fast turnaround, and that was where the money and the market was. He could beat the Post Exchange turnaround by 3 days, and that gave him a lot of business. Five years later, he had three shops near the base, and had just branched out to establish one in Fayetteville, North Carolina near Fort Bragg and Pope Air Force Base.

The business had made him considerable money, and until the last few years, Ken and Mary had lived in a large house and taken some good trips. Ken's health began to suffer about three years ago and he decided to semi-retire, working as he wanted but gradually shifting responsibilities to his son. They had moved from the big house to a retirement community with independent living condominiums along with full care facilities.

Now Ken had died, and Mary wanted her son to come home and be with her. With the long flight, he would be able to get there about one hour before the funeral, if there were no problems. And that was only because this flight would be stopping at Charleston AFB before continuing on. He leaned back and tried to sleep; it was the best way to pass the time and the best way to deal with jet lag flying half way around the world.

********

Wesley arrived at the Chapel in his Air Force dress uniform with medals just 20 minutes before the start of the funeral. He had stopped at the Marine Corps Exchange to change from his traveling clothes and just made it. As he walked up to the chapel, he returned the salute of all the Marines arriving and waiting to go in. Removing his cover as he went in the doors, a chaplain saw him and moved quickly to greet him.

"Colonel Wilkins?" he asked a bit breathless. "I'm so glad you made it. Your mother told me to expect you. I'm Chaplain Stowe."

"It's good to meet you, Chaplain," he responded, shaking the offered hand. "Where is my mother?"

"She's in that room to the side over there," pointing to the left. "Are you going to escort her up to her seat?" Wesley nodded. "Okay. You will follow the son and his wife, and then your step-sister."

"I've never met Ken's children before," Wesley said a little awkwardly.

"You'll all be back here. Master Gunny Phillips' son Fred looks like his father, while his wife Helen is a tall redhead. His daughter is a Gunnery Sergeant herself and will follow them. Should be no problem." Wesley agreed and went towards the room the Chaplain had pointed to and knocked softly. A quite voice told him to come in.

His mom was amazingly unchanged by the years, even though she was sixty years old now. Her blond hair had shifted more towards a platinum shade, but she had let it grow longer so it now hung past her shoulders, with a youthful style of layering and curls. Ken had spent some of his money on keeping his trophy wife looking good and a well done facelift had kept her facial wrinkles at bay. Her face was smiling as she looked up at him with her bright blue eyes.

Mary was wearing a black satin and lace dress that was gathered and padded to be respectfully covering yet gently seductive. It was reasonably high necked to prevent gazing on her significant cleavage and hung down to about mid-calf, leaving her stocking wrapped ankles and feet uncovered. Her arms were covered with lace sleeves to just above her elbow. She leaped out of her chair and enveloped him in her arms.

"I'm so glad you made it!" she said. "I know I'm selfish but I wanted you here with me." She reached up with her hand, pulling his head down to her upturned face. The kiss she placed on his mouth was not a motherly kiss, and he opened his mouth to her probing tongue as she pressed against his lips. His hands ran down the still graceful curves of her body as he felt her press against him. Hearing voices outside the door, he broke the kiss and backed her away from him.

"Mom! This is your husband's funeral," he asked quietly. "What are you doing?"

"Baby, I can't help it when I am around you!" she whispered. "You have to understand; Ken died from prostate cancer so we've had nothing going on for quite a while. And I know you've been deployed for a while so I thought later, if you still thought mom was good looking..." Wesley took her hand and pressed it against his erection inside his uniform.

"What do you think, sexy mom?" Just then there was a discrete knock on the door. Wesley turned away from the door as it opened, wiping his lips in case she had left any lipstick on his face. Chaplain Stowe stuck his head in.

"It's time," he told them. Wesley went back out to the vestibule, where he was introduced to Ken's family. Fred and Helen were a nice couple, about Wesley's age. They had apparently been very close to Ken and were already on the edge of tears as they were greeting Wesley, and then hugged Mary. Gunnery Sergeant Rachel Phillips was tall but muscular, with her blond hair in a tight ball on the back of her head. She seems cold in her greeting of Wesley, and did not greet Mary at all. Wesley wondered what that was all about, but Chaplain Stowe got them arranged properly and they entered the sanctuary to begin the funeral.

********

After the burial, the funeral home drove them back to the chapel to pick up their cars. Mary rode in Wesley's rented car, and slid towards the middle on the bench seat. She reached out and put a hand on his thigh, squeezing it.

"I have a surprise for you," she said with a smile. He glanced over at her and she smiled that devious, temptress smile of hers. "No underwear." He glanced down at her lower leg, looking at her stockings, and the sexy heels she was wearing.

"Pantyhose?" he asked. She shook her head.

"I know you love me in real stockings. And I still fit in the black garter belt." It had always been one of their favorites back when they were together all the time. It had a very wide waist band of black lace that could be tightened like the back of a corset to narrow her waist and enhance the flair of her hips. Wesley smiled.

********

When they got to Mary's condominium, there were already friends there, with a buffet of food out. They spent the next couple of hours talking to friends, hearing pleasant memories of Ken and, for Wesley, discovering he really was a very good man. The only person that seemed to have a problem was Rachel, so he took his mom aside at one point and asked her what the issue was.

"Rachel thinks I was the 'other woman' that tore her parent's marriage apart. In reality, it was her repeated affairs with young marines on the base, but Ken hid that from Rachel and never told her the truth. They were already separated and the divorce was filed before Ken and I ever met."

"Dumb." Wesley said, shaking his head. Wesley slipped out to the car and quietly brought his luggage in, putting it in the spare bedroom in case anyone got curious. Finally the reception started to wind down, and Wesley stood next to Mary at the door, saying goodbye to each person, thanking them for coming, assuring them that everything was okay and Wesley would be staying to make sure Mary was taken care of. When the last person left, Mary closed the door behind them and watched out the peephole as she locked the door. Then she turned to her grown son.

They both stood there glued to the floor for a few moments. 'Good God did he ever look good,' she thought. He was tall, muscular, and well-tanned from his time in the Middle East. His uniform suit was snug, hinting at the muscular chest hidden underneath the impressive rows of ribbons. The blue uniform pants were similarly well tailored to hug his firm butt and thick thighs. His deep blue eyes were sparkling, staring at her. With shaking knees, she moved forward and into his arms. She pressed her face against his chest and just melted into his arms, embracing him tightly.

"Oh mom, it's good to see you!" He whispered into her hair. "Are you sure you want this?"

"Yes baby, I want this." She sobbed. "Ken's journey was long and horrible, and I had to say goodbye to the man I loved long before his actual death. This battle started two years ago."

"You never told me?" She shook her head.

"He did not want anyone to know. He was embarrassed by the weak man he had become. I know it was foolish but he was a Marine to the end." She sobbed again. "It's over now. I want to be yours again...if you still want me. I don't care if you go away again. I just want to live for today."

The warmth and scent of her body was mind-altering and instantly brought back to him all the exquisite memories of their time together. They tenderly ran their hands over each other's body, eyes closed in a quiet moment reveling in each other's tender embrace. There was no need for words as the feelings of love and desire that flowed between them were extremely strong, made even more intense by the time apart and the need they each felt.

Wesley tenderly kissed the top of her head while his fingers ran through her soft hair. Then he enfolded her in his arms, pulling her tight to his chest and making her look up at his face. He looked down straight into her eyes, and then bent forward toward her face. She stretched up to meet his open mouth, the touch of his lips making her knees feel weak.

At first the kiss was quite gentle but changed in a moment to become a passionate, hungry, sexual contact. She was stimulated by his apparent arousal as he shot his tongue into her mouth and their tongues wiggled and wrestled together. The kissing had changed from loving to intense foreplay in a moment as she pressed against his chest, crushing her breasts and hardening her nipples. Wesley reached a hand up, cupping her breast in his hand, squeezing it with his fingers. He could feel that stiff nipple through the satin of her dress and the stiff lace of her bra. Breaking the kiss, he stepped back and looked at her with a contented smile, noting how her hard nipples showed through the layers of fabric.

Wesley moved behind her and attentively rubbed her neck and shoulders, then found the back zipper. Ever so slowly, he slid the zipper down, extending this simple action into something that fed the anticipation of the pleasure to come. When the zipper had reached the bottom, just above the curve of her wonderful derrière, he reached his hands inside the fabric behind her shoulders and slowly slipped it forward and off her skin, caressing her arms as he pushed it down. With the material gathered about her waist, Mary slipped it gracefully over her hip and let it flutter to the floor around her feet.

With his hand on her hips, he turned her to face him and then lowered his head and deposited affectionate kisses over her exposed cleavage and drew his wet lips along the scalloped edge of her black lace bra. Mary felt his touch and desire spread throughout her body, coupled with the love she felt for her son, and she wanted more. She reached up and pulled her bra cup down baring her breast. She cupped it in her hand and presented it to him as an offering. This was the first time he had seen her naked breast in many years. Wesley could tell that it was slightly smaller than when he had been a teenager, but what was there was firm and with very little sag. As part of Ken's trophy wife maintenance, she had done a breast reduction a few years ago and Wesley's critical eye could detect just a hint of a scar line on the underside of the fleshy mound, but otherwise it was a breast of a woman twenty or more years younger.

Mary remembered how much her son loved to suckle on her tits and watched as his mouth opened wide to couple to her breast. She sighed as his tongue started swirling around and around her areola; raising the goose bumps on it and making the nipple tighten. Wesley moaned softly as he relished licking her soft flesh and then sucking on her pert nipple. As his attention stirred recollections of the past, she ached to feel him inside her hungry cunt and wanted to put an end to the wonderful but slow paced tenderness of his attentions.

"Oh Wesley, my big war hero," she said with a breathy whisper. "I need this. I need you so badly that I can't wait!" Wesley backed away and looked at his mother with a soft smile. Taking a step back, he held his hand to her and, like a gentleman, helped her to step gracefully out of the dress piled around her feet. He lifted her hand above her head and led her in a slow twirl, his eyes carefully looking her body from top to bottom. Although her skin was a bit pale, her body was reasonably firm all over, with a body any woman would be happy with.

"Wow mom, "he gushed charmingly. "You look absolutely awesome. You don't look your age at all." Slowly, his eyes locked on hers, he unbuttoned and removed his uniform jacket and carefully hung it on the doorknob. She would have loved for him to fuck her in his uniform, but it would have restricted his movement too much. Still watching her, he undid his tie, unbuttoned his shirt, and let them drop carelessly to the floor. In a moment, they were joined by all the rest of his clothing and her son stood naked before her.

His bare body was any woman's dream for a lover. As typical of the warriors he served with, physical fitness was a weapon that had to be maintained vigorously. Wesley's shoulders and chest were broad and muscular, but his waist and abs were leaned from rigorous workouts and extended "hiking" in the mountains of Afghanistan. Mary stared at the body he presented to her and she was drawn to him with animal desire. Her son had grown into such an incredibly sexy man, and now she would regain him as a lover.

Wesley moved towards her and reached out to unfasten the front clip of her bra, which she shrugged off her shoulders to join the litter of clothing on the floor. With a motion he dragged her to him and as their unclothed skin converged, his chest hairs scratched against her nipples and aroused her even more. The desire was upon her and any time for passiveness was over. She grabbed his hand and pulled him to her bedroom, falling onto the bed and dragging him down beside her. Wesley moved quickly on top of her and kissed her intensely while pressing his bloated manhood against his mother's pubic mound.

"Oh Mom," he gasped. "I can't believe how much I want you."

"I'm yours," she answered. "Take me!"

He kissed her lips then moved away from her mouth, kissing and nibbling down her throat, over her chest, and across her tummy. As many times as he had done this before with her, it seemed all new again and his hands quivered as they caressed her thighs and grazed lightly over her kinky thatch. For a moment his heavy breathing seemed so loud in the sudden silence. She felt a warm breath of air brush across her hypersensitive clit, and then his fingers lovingly divided her labia and he stared at her pussy once more.