The Wife and the Black Gardeners Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he drove down the street, he passed Mark's work van. The side normally read "Stanford Landscaping", but he'd painted in "& son" next to his name. "SHIT!" said Charles. I forgot Mark was coming today. Better warn jenny.

The home phone rang until the answering machine came on. "Jenny pick up. Mark's on his way. Just wanted to warn you." He paused waiting for her to answer. "Love y..." he added just as it clicked off.

His phone rang almost immediately. He'd been ticketed for it before, but he held it up to his ear anyway. He expected his wife, but it was work. "Yes, Karen."

"A tech's coming in Mr. Richardson. Go enjoy your anniversary."

"Great news. Thank you." Another crisis averted. "He have any idea what it is?"

"He's pretty sure he can have the system up and running pretty quickly."

"You sure you don't need me?"

He could hear her sigh on the other end of the line. "Get your ass home to your wife, Charles."

"Thanks, Karen, I don't know what I'd do without you."

"I don't either Mr. Richardson. Have a great anniversary."

Charles turned the Mercedes around. He honestly didn't know what he'd do without her. Karen not only kept giving him reminders that his anniversary was coming up, but she'd even bought his gift for Jenny.

He'd forgotten about the black gardeners until he saw the van in his driveway. Need to warn Jenny the black landscapers are here, he thought. Maybe, he'd just pay them and send them home for the day. The yard could survive a week without them. He wondered if the HARD-ON was still in his system. Charles walked around the side of his house, looking for Mark or his son. Jenny was going to be pissed if they caught her in that little bikini. The Stanfords weren't outside the fence. Charles stepped up and peeked through the wood slats. What the...? He thought stunned by what he was seeing.

Jenny was still laying on her stomach, arms crossed under her head. Mark's son was kneeling behind her, squirting tanning lotion into his hand. He was shirtless and had the skullcap on his head. Mark was standing beside his son, grinning. Jerome squirted some oil directly on her back and bare ass cheeks.

Why is she letting that black man touch her? wondered Charles as Jerome placed his hands-on Jenny's ass cheeks, squeezing and rubbing the oil in. He massaged her lower back, one hand returning to her ass, the other reaching up to untie the strings on her back and behind her neck.

"That feels so good Charles. I knew you loved me and would come back." Jenny sighed with pleasure, the giant black ex-convict's hands rubbing oil into her back. She remained on her stomach, head resting on her crossed arms. Her eyes were closed, earbuds still in her ears.

She thinks he's me, thought Charles, watching in horror. He wanted to scream out to his wife, but he was tongue tied, his feet were frozen to the spot. Jerome pulled the thong up and away from her ass. Two slick fingers reached down between her thighs. Charles couldn't see his hand, but Jenny jerked as two black fingers slid into her pussy.

Jenny's ass slowly lifted off the ground as Jerome kept working his fingers between her legs. Jenny's head lifted off her arms and Charles could clearly see that she was enjoying the large fingers in her pussy. "I'm gonna fuck this rich bitch," grunted Jerome, loud enough Charles could hear, but Jenny couldn't with her ears plugged.

"That white pussy's begging for it," agreed Mark, a man Charles had always considered a polite decent man.

I need to stop this, thought Charles, still frozen.

"OH GOD! Make love to me now. I need it so bad," said Jenny, louder than normal with her ears blocked.

STOP STOP STOP thought Charles. His mouth finally open to warn his wife. "St..." he almost found his voice, choking on his words as Jerome pulled an absolute monster of a penis out of his shorts. It totally dwarfed Charles' own penis more than double in length and thickness. It left him speechless. Jerome removed his fingers from Jenny's pussy and emptied the bottle of oil along his huge rod. The black man adjusted her thong again, bent his penis down between her raised thighs. Jenny jerked again, eyes flying open in disbelief.

Jenny appeared to be in shock as she raised her entire body up on all fours. Her top slid off her arm, huge breasts dangling beneath her. One hand planted on her blanket trapped the wire and her earbuds pulled out as she rose. Charles had a better view now, he couldn't see the penetration, but he could see the rest of the thick brown shaft connecting his wife with the black gardener. "It... it feels so hard Charles. Jenny's lips parted, her head hanging down and she appeared to be panting. "The pill must be working." Her eyes were wide with disbelief and with... delight. "So thick too. Give me all five inches."

Charles could see her pushing back into the huge black penis even as Jerome pushed it deeper. Her nipples were rock hard. Behind them, Mark pulled his shirt off over his head. For a man his age, he had a hard-muscled chest with an impressive six-pack. Jerome's hands were hanging at his sides. It was Jenny that was working her pussy on his prick. "You're so hard... so thick... deeper than normal." Jenny's lips spread in an ecstatic smile. "I feel funny." Charles could clearly see her eyes roll up in her head as some powerful force overtook her. "Something's happening. I think I'm going to cu... CUMMING!!"

She acted like she'd never had an orgasm before. Charles frowned. He'd given her orgasms before, hadn't he?

Jerome grabbed her sides and pulled her up, another inch of penis disappearing into her. Now Charles could see the black man's enormous testicles dangling between Jenny's spread legs. They turned wet and began dripping fluids to her blanket. Jenny was gasping as she tried to catch her breath. She recovered quickly, moaning as Jerome reached around, squeezing her breasts and tweaking her nipples. Jerome's father, now fully nude stepped around from her side. Jenny, lazily looked up, taking a second to react. Then her eyes flew open. "OH MY GOD! That damn nigger is watching us. Do something." Her eyes fell to the penis dangling down between Mark's legs like a foot-long spoiled banana. As her eyes fell, not only was she stunned by the size of Mark's penis, but she caught sight of the enormous black hands squeezing her tits. What the hell, she thought?

The hands covered the front of her breasts, her nipples sticking out between thick black fingers. He pinched his fingers together, squeezing her nipples between them. She felt the penis opening her up wider as she turned to look over her shoulder at the smiling face of the black ex-con with the Islamic looking skull cap. "JESUS! What are you doing?"

"Right now, I'm pushing another inch of black cock into that white pussy."

Oh shit! I'm going to cum again, she thought as Jerome's penis pushed into virgin territory.

"And another inch."

Charles could see her lips quivering, her face tightly concentrating, sweat flying from her brow. "AAAHHH!" She appeared to be fighting it. "OH FUCK!" Her eyes rolled up again. "AAAHHH!!"

"And another inch," grunted Jerome as another wave of fluid poured down his balls.

"So big. So good," she cried. I'm cumming so hard.

"And another inch."

"FUCK ME!" she screamed, wondering if the inches and the pleasure would ever end. "I can't stop cumming."

"And I'm balls deep," said Jerome, pulling her into his lap before pushing her back down onto her hands and knees. He grabbed her hair, pulling it like reins. "UNH!" she screamed, as he pulled some of his penis back and slammed it forwards. "Why are you doing this?" Her eyes stared up at Mark standing above her, his penis sticking out erect now. It had to be at least a foot long. "SO BIG! UNH!" Jenny grunted. The thick black penis fucking her was every bit as big as the one staring her in the face. These monsters made her husband's penis look like a little boy.

"You begged for it," answered Jerome.

"I thought you were my husband." Jenny's pussy was quivering around the huge cock, squeezing and pulling it inwards, loving every inch of the titanic black penis. "He doesn't make love like this."

"Does this thing feel like Charles?" Jerome slammed his penis in deep, pushing her face closer to his father's huge penis.

"NO! Your penis is huge." Jenny stared up at the foot-long shaft rising above her face. These monsters were powerful and manly, so different from her husband's penis.

"That ain't no penis," grunted Jerome answering her question. "That's a cock. And we ain't makin love, we are fucking."

"It's so big. Black cocks are for fucking?" Jenny pushed back into the black cock fucking her. The one before her eyes was bobbing hypnotically. "Built for fucking... black cocks," she muttered.

"Right on," grunted Jerome. "You sure is, baby."

"We need to stop. I'm married," she whispered, more for propriety's sake then desire. She was still pushing back into Jerome's black cock. Jenny wanted to cum again. Just one more time.

Jerome pulled back on her hair, raising her head. He pushed his beefy hand against the back of her head. "Shut her up dad," he grunted, pushing her head down, the head of Mark's black cock pushing into her mouth. "I need to finish integrating this white pussy."

Jenny knew she needed to relax her throat or Mark's big black cock would choke her. She'd only sucked her first penis an hour ago and now... Correction, this was a cock, she was sucking cock for the first time and it required more effort which was hard when there was another cock filling your pussy as it had never been filled before. Can't stop, she thought, Jerome, pushing down on her head even as Mark thrust his hips forward. Jenny concentrated breathing through her nose as six or seven inches of black cock pushed past her lips. So big. So good. She pushed up off her knees, angling her back so that Mark's entire cock slid into her throat until her lips were kissing his curly black pubes. Black cocks are bigger...better. Built for fucking. Mark's hand replaced Jerome's on the back on her head, but he was just holding her as she bobbed her head sucking his cock, her ass rising into Jerome's thrust. A contented moaning sound came from her throat.

"Slut's fucking me back now," said Jerome, happily. "She's integrated now."

Jenny looked up at Mark, her brain was hoping he was pleased with her, but his normally, smiling and polite face was sneering down at her contemptuously. It made her want to try harder. "What do you think of this damn nigger's cock? I hate these rich white bitches," he said. "Looking down their noses at us." She was staring down her nose at the thick black shaft sliding between her lips. "Thinkin we be dirtying up their pools if we swim in dem."

Their timing was off, Mark pulling back the same time Jenny did. His cock cleared her lips, flying up. She grabbed the base, licking the underside, up around the head. Jerome squeezed her ass, thrusting his cock deep. "They all turn into sluts once they get the taste of some dark meat though," said the younger Stanford fucking her.

"That's not true. I'm not a slut," she protested. She believed it even though she was currently sandwiched between her black gardeners, taking both father and son's cocks. "I love my husband." She pulled his cock back down towards her mouth.

"If he loved you, why'd he leave you on yo anniversary?" asked Mark.

He's right, thought Jenny, stroking his cock while sucking the head in her mouth. Why Charles? This is your fault, asshole. Something pushed on her sphincter. The pressure grew, and her rosebud slowly pushed in. "My ass!" Her ass opened as Jerome's thumb entered her. It brought entirely new waves of pleasure and she came all over his cock again. "AAAAAHH!!"

Jenny returned her lips to Mark's cock head, sucking and jerking him rapidly. His cock seemed bigger for some reason. It was swelling even harder. Hot seed exploded into the back of her throat. It caught her off guard and she accidentally swallowed his first load before pulling back, more cum filling her mouth. His cock erupted above her face, hot seed splattering in her hair, on her forehead, her glasses, nose. It wasn't disgusting at all. His seed tastes good, she thought surprised. Her hand jerked his shaft off, watching with fascination as jet after jet of white shot out from the tip. One of those little squirts was equal to Charles' entire orgasm, but then Mark's testicles were like coconuts compared to her husband's walnut-sized scrotum.

Suddenly, Jenny felt horrified, empty inside. She pushed backward but the cock was gone. She felt her pussy lips spreading against his shaft. "MORE! I WANT MORE! Put it back in," she ordered.

"Roll over, slut," ordered Jerome.

Jenny couldn't roll over fast enough. She raised her head, staring at the black cock, shiny and wet from her arousal. "Wow," she muttered, wondering how she'd taken the entire thing.

"I want you to see who's fucking you so good," said Jerome. She looked up at him, taking in his broad chest, muscles, and dark black skin shiny with sweat. She'd been afraid of him last week. She was still scared of him and of what she'd willingly do now for more of his black cock. She opened her legs wider and he smirked in approval. "Put that black cock where it belongs, whore," he commanded. Jenny pulled her bikini bottom to the side and grabbed the end of his cock bending it down towards her needy pussy.

Jerome pressed forwards, the wife shuddering as his cock slipped back inside. Jerome grabbed her hips. His hands were large enough they nearly encircled her waist, his thumbs touching above her navel. He raised her lower body up into his cock, pulling her back each time he thrust forwards. Not only had she never been fucked by a cock like this, but she'd also never been fucked by such a powerfully dominant male. "You like the way I'm fucking yo pussy?" he asked.

"YES! YES! GOD YES!" Jenny thrashed, her pussy exploding again under the steady thrusting of the huge cock. Her pussy was clamping down around his shaft, squeezing inwards like she was milking it for his seed. I'm cumming all over his big black cock. Warning bells rang in her head that she was unprotected, and it was a dangerous time of the month for her, but she wasn't about to stop him now. She'd never experienced such pleasure before. Hopefully, he'd warn her, and she could tell him to pull out. "I love your big black cock," she moaned. "Fuck my white pussy."

Outside the fence, Charles winced, still staring in disbelief through the slats between the boards. His penis ached in his pants. I can't believe her tight little vagina is taking that entire thing, he thought, reaching in to adjust his penis, but instead pulling it out. And why am I so hard? Must be the pill, he assumed.

I didn't know God made cocks this big, thought Jenny as Mark's huge slab of black meat fell on her face. She nuzzled, licking the underside. His seed had tasted so good, she'd gladly suck his black cock again and it looked ready to rise again at any moment even though he'd only spilled his seed minutes ago.

Jerome pushed forwards, the head deep in her womb. "Here it cums," he told her.

"NO! Pull it out. I'm not on the pill. Mmmmpph!" Mark pushed his cock head back in her mouth. Jenny's pussy immediately squeezed down on his shaft so tightly, she doubted if he could have pulled it out. Not that he tried. Her own orgasm exploded the second his cock erupted. OH SHIT! Cumming again. The orgasm shook her body, waves of pleasure spreading out centered right where his cock was spurting seed inside her.

Charles penis felt like it might burst. He glanced away from his unfaithful wife and down at his rock-hard penis. If he hadn't seen what the black men were packing, he'd have been impressed by how big his five-inch penis looked. He poked his index finger down at it, his penis jerking upwards and shooting a four-inch-long strand of semen out of the head. Semen he should have been shooting inside his fertile wife. His penis jerked again, then collapsed, shriveling up into his scrotum, still dribbling sperm over his testicles.

He looked up again, filled with hope. Jerome's cock was jutting out above Jenny's belly, spewing an endless series of sperm strands across her body. Maybe, he had pulled out before he'd cum inside her? Jerome leaped up, straddling her crotch. Jenny grabbed his cock, jerking the shaft so that it was shooting his endless supply of sperm into her mouth. "Yummy," she said, apparently liking it, much to her husband's disgust. Even when she'd been sucking him earlier, he had no intention of squirting in her mouth.

"Fuck it's hot," complained the old black man. He stood and jumped in the pool. Jenny seemed dazed as she rolled off her towel and stood up. She waddled over to the hose and sprayed it all over tits and belly, trying to clean the voluminous amount of semen covering her body. Her panty had become loose and it fell off her as she pulled it aside to let the hose run water between her legs. Jerome grinned as he stood up and pulled his shorts all the way down. Soon, he joined his father in the pool, slowly sinking into the cool water.

Jenny retrieved her bikini and was fixing the strings to put it back on when Jerome yelled, "Leave it off, slut. I want you to stay naked." Jenny looked up, staring at him. Her hands opened obeying him, both pieces of her bikini falling to the grass. "Why don't you make us some drinks?"

Jenny Richardson walked over to her tiki bar and mixed three margaritas. She returned to the two black men, walking nude with a drink tray in her hand. Jenny bent down, handing the two men a drink before setting the tray down nearby. She took a sip of her margarita and sat down on the edge of the pool. Mark was staring lustfully at her. He walked over to her. His cock had never quite gone down and was rising up out of the water. He put his arm around her back, caressing downwards to her ass cheeks. Jenny looked at him. He moved in, bending his head and kissing her on the lips. She started to pull back but stopped herself. She would never have ever considered kissing a black man, but refusing was stupid considering his cock had not only been in her mouth, but she'd swallowed his semen. She parted her lips, letting his tongue in her mouth and was soon kissing him back just as lustfully as he was kissing her. Her hand moved down between his legs, finding his hard shaft. She started jerking him off while kissing him.

Mark was a great, passionate kisser. She moaned, teasing his tongue with her own, her lust growing as her hand jerked his cock faster. Jenny jerked suddenly. Jerome's fingers were between her legs, gently probing inside her wet pussy. He emptied what was left of his margarita over her breast, goosebumps swelling up around her already hard nipple. Jenny groaned with lust, jerking Mark off faster as his son clamped his lips over her nipple, licking and sucking the margarita off her breast.

"My turn," said Mark, moving around between her legs. Jerome quit fingering her and stepped out of the way as Jenny parted her legs, staring down at the old man's foot long black cock. She reached down and bent it down towards the entrance to her pussy.

Jenny gasped as he penetrated her. He waded forwards, pushing his cock deeper. The edge of the pool was the perfect height for him to fuck her. She opened her legs wider then wrapped them around his sides. Mark cupped her breasts, moving his face forwards. They kissed again as he began a rhythmic pumping of his cock. Jenny trembled in his arms, cumming again. She arched her back, breaking the kiss, catching herself with her hands on the cement sides of the pool. This thrust her breasts upwards so that all he had to do was bend down and suck her nipple into his mouth. "OOOHHH!" she moaned. Her cum flowed down his balls and the side of her pool again and again.