The Wife and the Black Gardeners Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark grabbed her arm roughly and pulled her to her feet, dragging her back into the house. "Hold on Mark, I can't see," she complained. He spun her around, grabbing her hips, the head of his hard cock pushing against her pussy. He pulled into his lap as he sat down in Moshe's favorite chair. "How can you be hard again?" she asked. Not only hard, but Mark's cock felt bigger, stretching her out more then it had earlier. His hands were on her waist guiding her up and down his cock while she wiped the semen from her eyes, finally opening them. The face grinning at her under his do-rag wasn't Mark. "Jerome!" she squealed in shock. "Mark?" she asked, turning her head.

Mark was standing behind her, pulling his shirt off, his cock still hanging out. "I share everything with my son," said Mark.

"Come on and work that pussy, Mrs. Silverstein," said Jerome.

Despite her surprise, his cock felt wonderful and Janice started bouncing in his lap. Sucking his dad off had made her horny and she was ready for another good fucking. Jerome's cock was pushing deeper and stretching her out even more then his father's amazing cock. He felt amazing and she started riding him harder, throwing her shoulders back so that he could yank her robe off, leaving her in only her shelf-bra and little purple socks. "GAWD! I'M CUMMING!" Janice tried to ride through the big orgasm, but ended up sinking down on Jerome's cock and collapsing on his chest.

"Damn dad," said Jerome. "This slut has some powerful ass orgasms."

Mark was moving behind Janice, stroking his cock hard again. "That's Mrs. Silverstein boy. Show the lady some respect."

Jerome snorted. He grabbed her ass cheeks, spreading her open as his dad pressed his cock head against Mrs. Silverstein's anus. Mark pushed his head through her sphincter.

"AAAAAAHHHHH!" screamed Janice, coming back to life and rearing up as Mark pushed half his cock into her ass. Mark reached around, squeezing her hard nipples and triggering another orgasm. She turned her head kissing him. So good. So good. So good, she thought. Janice turned around bending down to kiss Jerome, but he just crinkled his nose and pushed her away, her face still covered in his dad's semen.

"Some other time, Mrs. Silverstein," he said.

"No Jerome, you were right," she told him. "I'm a slut." She'd figured a rhythm, thrusting her crotch forwards before raising her ass up into Mark's cock, working both their cocks as hard as she could. "I'm as big a slut as Donna and her slut friend. Your big black cocks have turned me into a slut."

"Now that's what I'm talking about, slut," said Jerome, spanking her thigh.

Janice whimpered and cried though several more orgasms. She was hooked and would be wanting more black cock as much as possible. Jerome grabbed her hips and pulled her down, holding her still, his cock jerking in her pussy, sending it's first blasts of sperm deep in her womb. Mark pushed deep in her ass, his cock twitching slightly, held tight by her sphincter muscles, his cum shooting deep into her bowels. "YES! I LOVE IT!" cried Janice, feeling both cocks ejaculating inside her. She came again, her ass tightly squeezing down over Mark's cock while her vaginal muscles worked along Jerome's shaft, trying to milk it for every drop of his seed.

Mark pulled his cock out, wrapping his arms around Janice's limp body, he pulled her up and off Jerome, gently laying her down after Jerome pulled himself off the chair. Both men started dressing. Janice lay sprawled on the chair, eyes half closed, smiling. "Same time next week Janice?" asked Mark.

"Yeeeessss Maaaarkkk!" she sighed, stretching.

"I'll be in touch too," said Jerome. He pulled his phone out and snapped some pictures of Janice laying there with semen pouring from her pussy and anus. "I got plans for you."

Epilogue

Jenny and Donna embraced on the bed. They were nude, but Jenny wore her glasses and sheer blue stockings rising up to her thighs. Donna wore dark calf-high stockings. Their breasts pressed together; their legs entangled as they stared in each other's eyes. "I love you Mrs. White," said Donna.

"And I love you, Mrs. White," answered Jenny. She pulled Donna tighter, kissing her passionately.

They disentangled. Jenn climbed on top Donna, kissing her breasts and down her body. Donna spread her legs as Jenny started lapping her tongue along her pussy lips. Eventually, Jenny turned around, straddling Donna and pushing her pussy back into Donna's mouth while she returned her tongue to Donna's pussy and clit. "I have a big surprise for my wife," said Jenny, raising her head.

Donna was wiggling her tongue into Jenn's pussy. "What might that be?" she asked.

"Close your eyes," said Jenny dismounting. She reached down, pulling out her new toy. Donna sat up, eyes closed, waiting for her surprise. "You can open them now."

"WHOA!" cried Donna in surprise. Jenny had pulled on a strap on dildo. A foot-long plastic black cock stuck out from her crotch. It was the same dildo as Janice's with a strap on attachment. "Where'd ya get that thing and why black?"

"The big ones only come in black," explained Jenny, pushing down on the head. She twisted it slighty and the cock started vibrating violently.

"If there were men that big, I wouldn't be a lesbian," said Donna, staring lustfully and Jenny's fake cock. Donna laid back on the bed as Jenny kneeled between her legs, bending the dildo down to the entrance to Donna's pussy. "I don't know about this."

"You're gonna love it," said Jenny. "Trust me, I've already tried it out."

"It's so big!" Donna gasped as it pushed inside her. "OHMYGOD!" Donna raised her hips up into the cock as Jenny thrust it in and out. "You're right. I love it. Gonna cum. AAAHHH!!!"

Jenny pulled the dildo out, the plastic rising up above Donna's cock. Donna's fluids dripped off the shaft. "You're soaked! Should I be jealous?"

SLAM!

The women jumped as the door burst open and two masked black men entered the room. Both had open eyed ski masks on, sweat pants, and sleeveless tee shirts, showing off arms rippling with muscles. "Well what do have we here?" grunted one man.

"A couple of lesbos in need of real men."

"EEEK! THEIVES!" cried both women.

One black man pulled his shirt off over his head. His chest was wide and rippled with muscles. He bent and slid his loose fitting sweat pants down as did the second man. Neither wore underwear and both had rising massive black cocks.

"Get out, NOW!" screamed Jenny, pointing at the door.

Donna was staring in awe at their crotches. "Look at their cocks, Jenny. They are like the dildo."

The first man grabbed Donna's legs and spread them open, aiming his cock between her legs. "Fuck me with that big black cock," begged Donna.

"NO!" cried Jenny, sitting up. She reached out, wrapping both hands around the man's huge cock and pulling the head away from Donna's pussy. "Don't give in Donna, fight it."

"Take care of that bitch," grunted the man trying to fuck Donna. The second man pulled Jenny away and the first finally pushed his cock inside Donna. "Imma gonna turn you out for the black man, slut," he grunted.

"Fuck me! Fuck me with your big black cock," squealed Donna.

"Donna, fight it," cried Jenny. "Don't give... OOOHHH MMMYYY!" The second man pushed his cock into her from behind.

The first man flipped Donna over so that she was now in control. Donna rode his cock like a mad woman. "I'm still a dyke, but I love their big cocks," cried Donna.

"Me too. Black men fuck so good," cried Jenny. She was kneeling on the bed, getting fucked from behind. The black dildo still stuck out from her crotch, vibrating rapidly.

Janice straightened her blouse and pulled her skirt down, taking a deep breath. She smiled and walked through the doorway. She froze, staring in shock at the sight of the two women being fucked by two masked men on the bed.

"MOM! Get out of here," cried one girl.

"I got the old broad, boys," cried a third masked black man, grabbing Janice from behind. He was older, white eyebrows visible through the eye slit. He was also fit and leaner then the two muscle men on the bed. One hand grabbed Janice's blouse, ripping it open. Buttons flew off and her heavy tits fell out, bare and held proud by another shelf bra. His other hand was already pulling her skirt up.

"What the HELL!" squealed Janice looking back at her assailant. "AAAAAAHHH! She screamed, realizing she was being stripped. He guided her to the bed, the three women now laying along the width of the bed, each on their back, getting fucked by three black men.

Jerome singled Bill. Donna's husband moved in, zooming the camera in as Jerome pulled his cock out, spewing cum all over Donna's face. "Oooh, so much cum," squealed Donna, jerking his shaft.

Bill filmed it until Jerome quit shooting sperm and Donna bent his cock head down so that her tongue could lick around the head. He turned the camera on Jenny. She was kneeling, head back tongue out, while holding her breasts up. Deon jerked his cock rapidly, blasting sperm all over Jenny tits and face. "I want every last drop," begged Jenny.

Bill moved down to the foot of the bed. His neighbor Mrs. Silverstein was on her back, blouse ripped open, her skirt pulled off. He zoomed in on Mark's cock rapidly plowing her pussy. Bill had caught himself staring at her figure especially her huge tits several times, but he'd never thought of his fifty-something neighbor as a sexual being before. Now, he had to admit, she looked stunning being fucked by Mark Stanford's big cock. Mark pulled out, stroking his cock, strands of sperm striking from Janice's face to her navel. "It's raining sperm," said Janice.

"Let's see," said Jerome, his mask was pulled up on his head and his dangling cock was still dripping. Bill showed him a brief playback. "Great camera work, Bill," said Jerome, pleased with what he saw on film. Bill had other cameras set up around the room. It would take some work, but he could splice them into a pretty good movie.

"Thanks," said Bill, equally pleased with his work. He'd grown used to seeing his wife black fucked and had even come to enjoy it.

Donna and Jenny wiped the sperm off the faces with towels. Jenny still had the vibrating dildo sticking out between her legs. Deon had also pulled his mask up on his head. He was staring at Mrs. Silverstein, wiping herself down. Damn, they were some big ass white titties. His cock, lifted rising up as he watched. Finally, he stood and walked over to her. "I ain't had you yet," he said. Janice looked up at him, then down at his rampant black cock. "Lay down," ordered Deon.

Jerome patted Bill on the back, pushing him towards Deon and Janice. Bill raised the camera and started filming again.

Janice raised her legs up to Deon's shoulders, his huge young cock pushing deep, fucking her hard and fast. OH GOD! He's got me cumming already, she thought, her hips humping up into his cock as she came.

"Jenny, get over here," grunted Deon.

"Yeah," said Jenny.

"Fuck my ass."

Jenny hesitated a moment, before climbing on the bed behind Deon. She bent the dildo down, pressing it into Deon's anus. She pushed forwards, the head pushing into Deon's ass.

"UNH!" grunted Deon, burying his cock balls deep in Janice's pussy. "Shove it deep."

"AAAAAHHH!" cried Janice, feeling Deon's cock head probing her womb. She trembled cumming beneath him. She looked up, his eyes were close, jaws clenched clearly enjoying having the vibrating dildo in his ass.

"FFUUCCKK!" grunted Mark. "CUMMING!"

Janice had barely come down for her last orgasm when she felt a voluminous blast of sperm filling her womb. Her pussy clamped down hard around the erupting cock, having another one of her explosive orgasms. Deon grunted again and again, each time sending more sperm then either Jerome or Mark's large wads. Having his prostrate massaged was apparently enhancing the intensity of his own orgasm. Janice trembled around the spurting cock until it finally quit jerking in her pussy.

Jenny slowly withdrew the dildo from Deon's ass and Deon rolled off her. Janice climbed to her feet, still out of breath. She excused herself to clean up in Donna's bathroom. When she returned, the group was gathered around in various stages of dress. Mark had his shirt on, but no pants. Jerome was bare chested, sweat pants back on. Deon and Jenny were still nude, talking as Jenny unstrapped the dildo from her crotch. "I learned to like it in prison," Deon explained, somewhat embarrassed.

Donna was holding a towel over her front. "Let me see?" she asked Bill. He held the camera's viewscreen up and she seemed delighted by what she saw. "Oooh, I look good."

"That's a wrap people," said Jerome. "Good work."

Janice pulled her skirt up and held her ripped blouse closed around her chest. "Walk me home, Mark?"

"Sure baby, just lemme get dressed." Mark grabbed his pants and pulled them up over his crotch.

Janice continued holding her top closed as they walked into Donna's backyard. Mark unexpectedly held his hand out. She looked at it before reaching out and taking it. They held hands walking towards the Silverstein's house. She and Moshe rarely showed affection and she found she liked holding hands with Mark. They'd grown closer over the last few weeks. He often stopped by for lunch and a quick fuck. She found she almost enjoyed his company as much as she enjoyed the great sex. "I hated it Mark," she finally told him. "I don't want to make adult movies."

He squeezed her hand reassuringly. "Me neither. I'll tell Jerome we're out." They approached her back door. "My boy will never understand, but I like hard work. I like taking care of yards."

Janice released her top when they entered her house, breasts proudly displayed before Mark's eyes. They paused before the picture of Janice, her daughter, and granddaughter in bikinis they'd taken on a family cruise to Cozumel. "It made me feel dirty." She reached out, grabbing the hem of his sweat pants and pulling it out. "Come make me feel better."

He pulled her into his arms, kissing her passionately again, kissing her like a man should kiss a woman he desired. He reached up squeezing one of her bared nipples while her hand reached into his pants pulling his hardening cock out.

They made their way to Janice's marital bed. Mark sitting down while Janice began slurping on his cock while pulling her blouse off unhooking her shelf-bra. She wanted to taste his seed again, but she wanted him inside her even more. She deep throated him, up and down, before letting his cock slip out of her mouth. "Please, fuck me."

Mark pulled her up, gently laying her on the bed. He kneeled between her legs, guiding his cock down to her pussy and pushing it inside. "Not today," he said, holding himself over her, working his cock deeper. He lowered himself over her, reaching under and grabbing her ass, pulling her crotch up into his thrusting cock.

Janice moaned, wrapping her arm around his neck, their lips pressed together, mouths opening so their tongue could duel. His ass raised and lowered slowly, her crotch raising up into his thrusts. They both moaned into each other's lips, enjoying the closeness. No, he wasn't fucking her. They were making love. He was giving her what she wanted. She no longer felt dirty having just filmed a porno, she felt wanted, desired... loved. Janice's heart melted at that moment just as her orgasm rocked her body. I'm cumming so hard for him, she cried softly breaking their kiss. It was her largest yet. Her usually explosive orgasms focused inwards this time, pulling his cock balls deep and gripping it as she came all around the shaft.

Mark let her come down from her orgasmic high before grabbing her and rolling over. Mark lifted her heavy breasts up so that he could suck her nipples while she slowly rode him enjoying every inch, every thrust of his cock. "AAAAHHH!" she cried, her orgasm beating his.

"Here it cums," growled Mark before sucking not just her nipple, but the entire tip of her breast into his mouth.

"YYYEEESSS!" she screamed, rearing up and sitting hard on his spurting cock. Having her black lover seed her had her crying out in an even bigger orgasm then last time. Her orgasm lasted with each spurt of his cock. It rocked her body with more pleasure then she'd ever felt before, ruined only by the sight of her husband staring at her from the doorway. "OH NO! MOSHE!" she cried, even as her crotch was still humping the base of Mark's cock trying to keep her orgasm going on forever. Moshe just stared at her in shock, eyes wide. He was in his business suit, yarmulke on his head. His briefcase hit the floor as he dropped it.

Moshe sighed, shoulders sagging, a sorrowful expression crossing his face. "Don't stop on my account," he said sadly. He stood there staring as Janice sprang off Mark, grabbing her blue robe. His eyes widened, mouth falling open in shock when his gaze fell on Mark's black cock. It was still at its extreme swelling from having just orgasmed. Moshe stared at it as Mark got off the bed. Janice's old Jewish husband watched as the foot-long black cock went from sticking straight out, slowly lowering until the plump cock was dangling between Mark's legs just as Mark was pulling his pants up.

"Thank you, Mr. Stanford," said Janice formally.

"Glad to be of service, Mrs. Silverstein."

"Wait outside the door, while I talk to my husband, please." Janice glance over at Moshe. He was sitting on the bed, facing away from them, but rocking slowly. Janice went over and sat beside him. "Honey?"

Moshe looked up and faked a smile. "Good choice for a lover. You'd never develop feelings for a black man."

"Oh honey," she sighed guiltily, knowing she was now totally in love with her black gardener. "I'm so sorry, honey," she said, reaching out for his knee.

"It hurt," he admitted truthfully. "But I understand. You have needs I can't satisfy." He sighed. "I found your vibrator years ago."

"I'll break it off."

"Don't," he told her. "You looked happy, but I don't want to ever see it again."

"Of course," she replied, realizing how much Moshe's impotence must have emasculated him. "Let me lead Mark... Mr. Stanford out." Janice patted her husband on the back and left her bedroom.

Mark was waiting for her in front of the picture of the three women in their bikinis. "Well?" he asked.

"He's hurt, but he'll be okay," she replied, reaching out for his arm.

"Good," said Mark nodding. "So same time next week?"

"Yes," said Janice, feeling better. "You'll talk to your son? I can't compete with those young women. "

"Don't need to, baby. You're in a class of your own. I'd take you over Donna or Jenny any time. As for Jerome, he won't like it, but no more movies." Mark smiled at her.

"Thank you." Janice looked behind her to make sure Moshe was still in the bedroom. She reached out and hugged Mark tightly to her body, already wanting him again.

Mark looked over her shoulder, staring at Janice, Janet, and Jane in their bikinis.

"He's looking for new talent anyway.

THE END