The Wife and the Student Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Pity -- but we tried! Just for the record, we'd both prefer the company of an experienced woman -- if you know what I mean. That's why we're envious of Eric!'

Jane hesitated before she walked away. She liked these lads, made a change to talk to students who were more worldly wise and talked straight. She turned to them.

'If you find yourself at a loose end next Wednesday night and are still interested -- you can both come round for a drink at my house.'

The boys were gobsmacked!' 'Sure thing! What time?'

'Not too soon,' Jane told them, 'Don't come before seven -- after my husband has left and I've had a chance to wind down from work.

'Okay. When's he due back?' asked the cautious one anxiously?'

'He won't be, he's working the nightshift, we'll be able to relax, there'll be no rush to throw you both out.' Jane was aware she was speaking with a certain tone in her voice.

With that offer, she smirked at the boys and walked away. She left a pair of very excited students.

Half term came around, Jane saw Eric off wishing him good luck and telling him he'd soon be back -- if that's what he wanted. 'Certainly I do, Mrs Watts.' he said with a twinkle in his eye.

As the weekend passed Jane thought about Wednesday evening and thought about the image she had put over to the students who had flirted with her. A daring wife, looking for adventure, inviting two lads, young enough to be her sons, round for drinks while her husband was working nights. The lads weren't coming to play monopoly -- they would expect some flirting and sexy chat and maybe more -- well...they'd probably expect quite a bit more. She definitely knew she wouldn't need to beat about the bush with them, treat them like scared kids or pussyfoot around for chance they'd freak out. She could be direct - and knew they would be too!

When Wednesday approached Jane found herself growing excited, impatient for evening to come round. She helped Barry make his sandwiches and saw him off to work before having a light meal then taking a shower. Jane thought it best not to dress blatantly sexy -- they might not even turn up, or maybe they would prove to be quite boring, after all, maybe it had just been the beer giving them false courage. She could finish up looking pretty foolish. On reflexion she nevertheless chose to wear stockings and suspenders and dainty underwear. The skirt she chose was short but not too revealing, the top, showed a little of her ample cleavage.

She poured herself a stiff drink and sat waiting. Time passed and two more drinks later the doorbell rang at 7:45.'

'We thought it better to wait until well after 7pm to make sure your husband had definitely left.'

Jane was glad the boys still had that direct attitude.

'He'll already be at work now,' she told them, 'I'm not expecting anyone else tonight. Are you both okay to stay till a late hour or do you need an early start tomorrow?'

'Nothing planned, we can stay as long as you'll have us.'

'Not driving are you?' she asked.

'Taxi,' she was told.

'Good, then none of us don't need to ration our drinking,' she observed, 'I'm not working tomorrow.'

'Great,' said one of the lads smirking, 'Then we just have to make sure we're gone before your husband gets home in the morning. What time does he get home?'

Jane laughed, but refrained from scolding her guest -- she felt a little tingle when she imagined the two boys sharing her bed for the whole night, her in the middle!

'That might be a bit dangerous, we might oversleep through having too much to drink,' she told them.

The boys looked unsure whether she was being flippant or was giving it serious consideration.

'Too much to drink and tired from all the action?' the other boy said.

Jane loved their cheeky sexual banter. 'Maybe that too,' she said with a giggle, 'Who can tell what the night may bring?'

All three felt a stirring in their loins.

'You haven't asked us our names, yet Mrs Watts.'

Jane was going to tease them, 'I don't need to know your names -- you're just here to keep me company and entertain me while my husband is on nights. We can have a fun evening without me knowing your names. I'll just think of you as boy one and boy two! And tonight, you can call me Jane -- if we're going to have some fun, Mrs Watts sounds a bit formal.'

She grinned and and gave a knowing look, walking over to the drinks cabinet.

'What will you have boys -- a beer or a spirit -- I have quite a few to choose from whisky, brandy, vodka,...' She bent down low, almost straight legged, knowing they would be able to see her panties and let them know she wore stockings, flashing plenty of bare flesh between hosiery and panty leg, taking her time to go through the list of drinks available, letting them have a long look. She even stayed in that revealing position while they pondered over what to drink, finally going for a beer.

The housewife sat the boys down, making sure she would be sitting directly across from them. For the first half hour they exchanged small talk. This time the boys were completely sober but had lost none of their self-assured confidence -- Jane was happy about that.

'I trust you guys aren't going to tell half the college you got invited to spend the evening with an older woman.'

'Never, we know when to keep our mouth shut.' said boy one.

'Glad to hear that. It would ruin your chances of ever coming back here again. You're here for what..another two years. There might be occasions when you'd like to come and spend some time here again, have a fun evening that doesn't cost anything,' she smiled, 'And free drinks part of the bargain.'

'What else is part of the bargain?' cheeky boy two asked grinning.

'Well that remains to be seen -- we'll have to see what the evening brings.'

They chatted and drank copiously, but the conversation kept reverting back to things sexual, both blatantly and by suggestive innuendo. Jane didn't mind one bit.

'You're really brilliant.' said boy one. 'I can't imagine my mum ever wearing sexy stuff and saying the things you do.'

And would you have ogled her like you ogle me?'

'Ha ha ha, I might have snatched a peep if I'd seen her flashing!'

'Well -- if she'd seen you take an interest she might have obliged and gave you a treat.'

'Wow! I love it when you say way out things like that.'

'So did you ever flash in front of your son,' boy two asked, expecting a shocked scolding rather than an straight answer.

'I've always been free and easy and careless, I guess he did sometimes see more than he should have.'

Wow! Such as?'

'A towel slipping when I came out of the shower. Never bend over in a ladylike fashion -- bet I'm always flashing my knickers. Almost sure my dressing gown often billowed open when he was there -- must have got a good eyefull of my tits.'

'Jesus,' both boys gasped.

'Sorry, am I being too graphic for you?'

'No, more like you're turning us on.'

Jane smiled, 'Told you we could have a fun evening. Want another drink, boys?'

Once again Jane gave them a thrill when she walked to the drinks cabinet and bent down.

As they chatted Jane noticed them constantly staring at her lower half.

'Put your eyes back in their sockets! She snapped jokingly repremanding them. 'You keep looking up my skirt, staring at my knickers.'

'We keep hoping to catch a glimpse, but can't see anything,' admitted boy one.

Oh, really!' Said Jane with a fake surprised tone, 'I thought they'd been on show a while.'

'And you let us look -- didn't bother covering up?' said boy two, like he was really grateful.

Boy one looked aroused too, 'We have been able to get a good look at your stocking tops and suspenders.'

'And have you both enjoyed the view?'

'What do you think?' said the lads.

'Listen, do you fancy a whisky chaser with that beer -- give it a kick?'

She rose up and went through the usual bending low routine pushing out her backside more than ever. Going back to her seat she purposely hitched her short skirt up high, displaying inches of bare thigh.

'Is that better? Can you see my panties now?'

'Fucking hell!' Exclaimed boy two, while boy one took in a deep breath.

'Why the surprise?' asked Jane, 'I did promise you both a fun evening with free drink!'

The boys fell silent whilst they feasted their eyes on Jane's now damp gusset and the white naked flesh of her upper thighs.

'You look very uncomfortable, boys.'

'You know why that is Jane, 'said boy one.

'Then take away the strain -- you know where your zip is. Unless you intend going home soon you may as well take your trousers off completely.'

'You serious, Jane? Not sure I dare.'

'Hahaha!' Jane shook her head, 'This from the boys who suggested we share the same bed the whole night! If my husband had been away for a couple of days, as he sometimes is, I might have been happy to go along with the idea! Looks like I'd have uncovered your bullshit!'

'Really? Hell! You mean it could very well have happened?'

'Apparently not -- unless you intended sleeping in your jeans!' She laughed out loud. 'I've overestimated you boys, seems you are almost as shy as Eric. I was going to dress in a very sexy outfit for you tonight but decided it might not be a good idea -- if you turned out to be all talk and no action.'

'What sort of action do you want then,' uttered an annoyed student.

Well you've just chickened out of my first suggestion!'

Both boys stood to prove her wrong and unfastened their denims peeling them right off, then sitting down again with an expression of triumph. Now it was Jane's turn to feast her eyes on their sizable bulges that had room to move around inside their Calvin Kline underpants. She could clearly see the outline of their now semi-erect cocks.

'Your turn!' said boy two. 'Show us you're prepared to take things a stage further!'

She smirked, stood up and unbuttoned her blouse -- then leaving it open, she dropped her skirt.

'You get a better view now -- my panties are almost transparent. You might get to see my really sexy stuff later.'

She sat down and let her knees widen opening her thighs wide. The gusset of her panties folded into her cunt slit.

'This could be where the real fun starts, boys.'

She had shown she meant every word, happy to fulfill her promise of a good time. In appreciation boy one let her openly see how big his cock had grown, pushing like a tent pole inside his underpants -- he began to gently stroke his cock over the black cloth. Boy two looked at the hand of his mate and followed suit. Both boys liked what they saw. It got even better when Jane let her hands fall to her lap and slipped fingers inside her panties letting them watch as she rubbed her cunt lips finding her clitoris.

'Glad you can both stay late boys,' she cood sexually and softly, 'We're only just getting warmed up for the first round!'

Both parties increased the intensity of their masturbating as they kept their eyes focused on the area of each others private parts. The sound of heavy breathing filled the room.

'Take your cocks out!' begged the older woman. 'Let me see them!'

Without hesitation both boys obliged and displayed their rampant swollen penises for the delight of the woman old enough to be their mother. Her wicked smile widened as she saw how well endowed both boys were, a good girth with a big helmet that would fit nicely in any hole she fancied. All three began to moan and groan as they reached their pinnacles of sexual pleasure reaching orgasm mere seconds apart in panting sweaty ecstacy. They lay slouched in their seats for several minutes recovering before they enjoyed round two of their fun evening, hosted by the hot forty-something year old Jane.

'Isn't this better than taking me to a pub?' she asked.

'Hell yeah!'

Boy one asked if it was okay if went into the garden to smoke a joint?

'No need,' said the amazing woman, 'We sometimes smoke too, so if the smell lingers Barry won't find it unusual. Look in the top cupboard and use that -- care ful though, it might be stronger than you're used to. I'll have a smoke too when I come back down.' There was no end to the surprises this woman had to offer.

Jane excused herself and said she was going to freshen up. Returning a few minutes later she had changed into the most sexually amazing outfit the boys had ever seen. It wasn't for wearing while stepping out in public. Janes tits swung free, a cut out harness holding them high and firm from underneath her breasts. Below she wore a tight waspy corset with attached suspenders holding up black fishnet stockings, on her feet she wore black stiletto heeled boots made of kid leather that came up to her knees. She wore no panties, her well rounded arse and her shaved vagina clearly on view. The boys were stunned into silence.

'I was going to put on a gown but thought -- what's the point? She went to pour more drinks and when she handed them to the shocked youths she handed each a little pill.

'What are these?' Jane.

Are you both in good health? No heart problems or anything like that?'

'Erm....yeah we are both healthy.'

'Take the pill with your drink. It's Viagra. Won't exactly make you feel any sexier, but it will keep you hard for me. You'll have an erection that lasts.'

The boys did as they were bid, looking extremely curious about the pills. Jane made sure they didn't drop ash on the carpet, moving around with her wobbling arse and open pussy letting the boys regain their libido. Jane let them see how her anus opened when she stretched and bent over -- to see how they reacted. They reacted favourably.

'Take your underwear off now -- give me something to look at too! I want to see how long it takes you to get really hard. I want you to fuck me -- both of you -- together.'

They then sat for a while looking at each other, all thinking lewd thoughts and having depraved ideas.

'This is fucking awesome, Jane.'

The booze and cannabis was taking effect.

'Remember when one of you said you wished you could play with my tits? Now your wish is about to come true -- come over here.'

Boy two swaggered across, his cock swinging back and forth. When he was in reach Jane took hold of his hard cock and pulled him to her breast feeding a nipple into his mouth. As she encouraged him to suck and bite her breasts while she wanked his foreskin up and down she shuffled her body to one side to make room for boy one. Lifting one foot on to the seat of the couch to allow her cunt lips to fully open she signalled for boy one to come over and sit between her legs.

'Put your tongue in my cunt and lick me out!'

Boy one eagerly obeyed, rubbing his penis at the same time. Jane felt his tongue lick all around the inside of her labia and find her clit. She slid down the seat so she could raise her backside higher, and told boy one to go lower. That brought her brown hole in contact with the boys mouth. He was happy to run his tongue around her anus then lick hard, trying to penetrate her arsehole.

Jane had taken her own, different little pill that heightened her sexual desire.

'I want your cocks inside me now!'

Boy one needed no instuction and immediately turned her over lifting her backside high, stood up and entered her from behind. Meanwhile at the front boy two maneuvered his body pointing the head of his penis to push against the mouth of the sex mad woman. With enthusiasm he fucked Jane's mouth while his good friend rammed into her from behind.

'You really love cock, don't you Mrs Watts!'

The housewife just made a grunting noise and moved her backside up and down in unison with the thrusting boys very stiff knob.

'I want to fuck you up your ass, Jane!' boy one hissed. She released boy two's cock from her mouth and spoke, using her hand on him instead.

'Later, I'll let you both have a turn. We'll have to get some cream from upstairs first and lubricate my back passage. Swap over boys.'

The lads filled her cunt and mouth fucking her hard in both orifaces. They fucked until they needed rest. As they lay there Jane took time to lick both cocks clean of her vaginal fluid. Boy two wanted to know what it felt like to lick a woman's arse so kissed her bottom causing her to lift her buttocks and spread her legs and make space for his tongue. The lad enjoyed himself licking the sweat soaked anus of the nymphomaniac mother.

'Spank me!' she begged.

Both boys knelt behind her and brought their hand down sharply and alternately slapping the cheeks of her arse. Boy one wet his finger and used it as a small dildo stimulating her shithole. Jane allowed him to continue wriggling her bottom.

'I like that,' she admitted, 'But later you can fill my back passage with your cocks.'

And that's just what they did. Taking a drink first before resuming their sex session Jane told the boys to follow her upstairs. Producing a jar of thick cream, she told them what she wanted and leaned forward, resting her head sideways on the bed but remained in a standing position. Putting both hand behind to grip her arse cheeks she seperated her white globes of flesh to expose and open up her sphincter. Guiding the boys she supervised how she should have her anus prepared. Fingers carefully oiled her and encouraged her hole to stretch wider.

'Use cream on your cock- then fuck me. Boy one placed his still hard but greasy dick against her bumhole and began to gradually push making her cry out.'

'Is that hurting you Jane?'

'Keep going,' she panted.

As her arse hole got used to being invaded and with the help of her little pill her muscles relaxed and admitted the boys pole. Not afraid of losing his erection, thanks to the viagra the young lad fucked her arse for all he was worth using her breasts as something to grip, squeezing her nipples. His cum spurted up her arse but his cock remained firm. The sexual electric-like shock that surged through his body when he reached a climax took his breath away. Exhausted, he pulled out and sank down on the bed next to the woman.

'Your turn,' he told his waiting amazed friend.

'Yeah, give me more,' Jane mumbled

Boy two found it easy to get his dick up the depraved housewife's accommodating arse, it being wet, greasy and well stretched. He took a different line than his friend and proceeded to slap her bottom as he rammed his cock hard up her hole like a piston. Jane moaned loudly but not in protest or pain. The boy spanked away, reddening her cheeks, thrusting hard as he fucked her arsehole. Boy one, ready for more enjoyment crawled along the bed to lie diagonally and order Jane to suck his shit stained penis. Now she obeyed his orders and opened her mouth feeding his dick down her throat.

It was three in the morning before Jane partially woke to find the boys still with her fast asleep on her bed. Seeing the lads still sported erections wicked thoughts came into her head. Sitting up she straddled the nearest pole and fucked the owner bringing her close to orgasm. Wanting the other she knelt over it and worked it up her bumhole bouncing on the thick member. With her fingers she finished herself off and reached orgasm. Tired but happily satisfied, but still under the effects of the drugs and booze she sank down not caring and went back to sleep. She would wake the boys later, before Barry arrived home. He would be tired from working all night, ready for sleep, and be annoyed if he found two youths naked in his bed -- with his wife. Or would he?

12