The Wig Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time she must have passed out. She awoke feeling exhausted but more alive then she had ever felt before as if every nerve in her body was alive. She looked down her body, past her heaving breasts and down over her belly. Her vagina was spread open, her clit was engorged and distended to the point where it looked like a miniature penis. It was soaked with her juices as was her labia and thighs. The man's big penis was pointing at her labia and it looked like her lips were parting to receive him.

Her panties were missing and the man was now kneeling between her legs, holding the base of his penis as he brought it up to her vagina. She moaned and stared at it in awe as he rubbed it against her labia. "Why don't you let me fuck you," he said already pushing down on the head.

Cindy thought of Larry and felt a twinge of guilt, but she had to know what it felt like to have such a big penis stuffed inside her. The man wasn't waiting for permission. Her vagina stretched wider then it ever had as her lips closed over the head of his penis.

"I knew after weeks of sucking my cock, you'd let me fuck you.

He pumped forwards with his hips sliding half his penis into her. It was as much as her husband could give her, but the man was so much thicker, it felt incredible. Her vagina seemed to love it. It was squeezing his penis, trying to suck it in deeper.

Cindy knew this was the ultimate betrayal of her husband, but she still didn't have the will to resist. It was just so much easier to sit back and let him put his big beautiful penis deep into her vagina. Deeper then any man had been.

"For a slut you sure have one tight pussy," said the man groaning as he pushed his penis all the way in. "Its like fucking a virgin."

"Your big penis makes me feel like I am a virgin," said Cindy. She was in awe of this man and she felt half in love with him.

He laughed. "Don't you mean my cock? You love my cock don't you?"

"Yes, yes," she cried, "I love your big cock." Then she whimpered as he slowly pulled it out and she felt empty inside.

He held the head just on the entrance to her vagina. "Tell me what you want."

"I want your cock inside me. Please put it in me," she begged.

"What do you want me to do with it?" he asked.

Cindy grunted in frustration. She was thrusting her hips forward trying to get his cock in her again. Her frustration brought the words he wanted to hear into her head. "I want you to fuck me. Fuck my pussy with your big cock. Fuck me like I've never been fucked before.

"You got it bitch," he said slamming his entire cock into her. Cindy screamed as his sudden thrust gave her a big orgasm. How had she ever lived without them?

The man grabbed her ankles and held them apart as he repeatedly slammed his cock into her pussy. He was smirking down at her and he seemed full of himself. He thought he was giving a slut the fucking of her life and the way her body was reacting to him seemed to fill him with arrogance.

'And he deserves to feel cocky,' thought Cindy as his mighty cock brought her to orgasm after orgasm. Finally after what felt like hours of good hard fucking, she felt his cock spasm and she came again as his semen struck places in her pussy so deep she didn't even know she had them.

He pulled his cock out and shot one last wad across her belly button. Then he rested his cock on her pubic hair as they caught their breath.

Cindy stared at him adoringly as the man stood up and pulled on his clothes. The man returned her loving stare with an arrogant sneer as he reached in his pocket and tossed a ziplock bag beside her. "I'll put this on your account," he said. "You'd better be at Big Jim's by eight or else." Then he walked out the door.

Cindy couldn't take her eyes off him until he was gone The stranger had given her the fucking of her life and she didn't even know his name.

But she knew his occupation. Cindy suddenly felt sick as she looked at the little vials in the bag. The man was her sister's drug dealer.

See Part 2, where Cindy once again dons her sisters wig and goes to Big Jim's.

Note: Inspiration for this story came from a movie titled "Mirror Images," Staring Jeff Conaway and Delia Sheppard. It may be found at your local video store.

12