The Wig Ch. 3

Story Info
Cindy performs on stage.
4.9k words
4.38
116.1k
42

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/26/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy left Big Jim's office and wandered down the hall. Suddenly, a giant black guy loomed up out of nowhere and grabbed her shoulders. "Julie told me you were here," he said. "What the fuck were you thinking?"

"I-I don't know," she replied intimidated by his size. He was the biggest man she had ever seen. The black guy was probably close to six and a half feet tall and he bulged with the muscles of a professional weight lifter.

The black man pulled her into a dressing room. It was filled with a rack of clothes, a makeup mirror and a cot. "This wasn't supposed to happen," said the black guy.

"What?" asked Cindy.

"Nothing," said the black.

They were interrupted by a knock on the door and the girl who had let her into Big Jim's stuck her head in the door. "Thirty minutes," said the girl looking at Cindy, "You make sure she's out there Billy."

"I will Julie," replied the black guy rolling his eyes when Julie left. "You better get changed."

Cindy looked over at the row of clothes. "Here this one," said Billy taking out a police uniform.

Cindy looked at the outfit. It was a skimpy mock up with shorts, a short sleeve shirt, a badge, and a belt with a billy club. She waited, but it looked like Billy wasn't going anywhere. He just motioned for her to hurry up.

She didn't even like taking her clothes off in front of Larry, let alone a black stranger. Cindy turned her back to Billy and pulled off her halter.

"Seen Big Jim yet?" asked Billy while she stripped.

"Yeah," she replied pulling on the cop's blouse.

"Did he make you blow him?"

Cindy was buttoning on the uniform's blouse. "Yes," she said after hesitating. Billy scared her and she was afraid of lying to him.

"Just remember slut," said Billy. "You can put your mouth anywhere, but your ass and pussy are mine."

Cindy's eye widened. Her sister was fucking a black guy. She never would have considered sleeping with a black man. What would he do to her if he found out Jim had fucked her ass? She was suddenly conscious that her ass was facing Billy. Her rectum had to be stretched out and irritated. She could still feel Jim's sperm squishing around in there. She spun around as she pulled on the shorts.

Cindy looked at Billy. He was looking a her differently now. Like a predator looks at prey. He motioned her to look down. She looked down his large torso. He had unbuttoned his pants and the largest cock she had ever seen was pointing right at her.

It was probably a foot long, three times the size of Larry's, longer then Jim's, and even a little thicker then the Italian guys. The whole thing was as dark black as his skin and it was crisscrossed with bulging blue veins. The head was bigger then a golf ball and a lot larger then his rod. He had pulled out his balls and they were bigger then tennis balls. His cock was so big, it looked like a cartoon.

"Come on Candy," said Billy. "Lets clean that white boys cum outta yo mouth."

Cindy just stared at it in amazement until he grew impatient and grabbed her shoulders pushing her down to her knees. It looked even bigger close up. He grabbed his cock by the base and ran it all over her face. "Now slut," he growled. "We don't have that long."

Cindy's stomach growled. She couldn't help herself. She had to have Billy's big cock. She pursed her lips and kissed it as it slid down her right cheek. Cindy stuck her tongue out and tried to lick it, her head turning to follow his cock until he stopped moving it and held it before her face.

Billy let go of his cock as she grabbed the base to hold it still as Cindy ran her tongue over the bulbous black head. "Lick it all," ordered Billy.

Cindy obeyed, licking down the sides and under it. Billy grabbed the tip of his cock and lifted it up simultaneously thrusting his big balls into her face. She took the hint, kissing and licking both of his testicles. He smelled musky, but it wasn't offensive. Instead, it made him smell masculine and her pussy started gushing.

Billy released his cock, it smacked her in the face as it fell. Cindy kissed her way back up to the tip. She kissed the pee-slit and then began parting her lips. The large size of Billy's cock head presented a new challenge to her and her jaw stretched wide as she pushed the head into her mouth. Cindy felt her lips glide up over the large ridge and then down to his rod as she swallowed the entire head. Billy's cock head was at least two inches of his foot long cock. It was so big just the head filled her mouth.

Cindy ran her tongue over the head in her mouth. She was breathing heavily through her nose, concentrating on the task before her. Being a bored rich girl, Cindy had once taken some trendy yoga classes. She remembered her lessons, concentrate, focus on your goals. The head entered her throat and she suppressed her gag reflex. It felt so thick, she imagined her throat stretched out shaped like his cock head, like when a snake swallows a large animal.

Cindy used her yoga techniques, swallowing inch after inch. Billy became the third man to put his cock in her throat in a day. She had done so many today she was becoming an expert and Billy's entire cock entered her mouth.

He seemed delighted and she wondered if her sister had been able to take the whole thing. Billy grabbed the back of her head and he began thrusting his cock, fucking her face vigorously.

He had been fucking her face for five minutes when Julie stuck her head in the door and said, "ten minutes." Julie looked down at Billy's cock and added, "lucky bitch," before closing the door again.

Billy increased his pace knowing they were pressed for time. After another five minutes, Billy's cock began swelling up. His grip on her head tightened and with a loud bellow his cock exploded.

His cock leaped and jerked in her throat, His hot cum slid down her throat as he slowly pulled it out until just the head was in her mouth. Wave after wave of semen slid down her throat. It came so fast, sperm dribbled down her chin, but Cindy tried her best to capture every drop.

"Here take this," said Billy. He threw a pill in her mouth and squeezed his cock, forcing more sperm out onto her tongue. She swallowed the pill with a sperm chaser.

Billy zipped his pants up and tossed her a towel. "Lets go," he said after she wiped her chin off.

Cindy wondered where they were going and why she had put on the police uniform. The pill was on top of another one she had taken before seeing Big Jim. They made her feel alive, relaxed, and uninhibited.

Billy pulled her to her feet and led her out the door. They walked over to another door and Billy cracked it open peering outward. Cindy heard voices and rock music on the other side. She wrinkled her nose distastefully at the smell of cigarette smoke on the other side.

BIlly motioned for her to step up to the door. Cindy moved up and peeked out. She was standing near a raised platform in a crowded bar. Dozens of men were sitting around staring at the stage drinking and smoking. Two poles were at opposite sides and in the middle of the stage. The wall to the right of her door and all around the stage was mirrored.

"And now," said a DJ, she could see at the far end of the bar. "Big Jim's proudly presents, Julie Lynn"- Julie came out of another door onto the stage waving at the audience-"and Candy."

Cindy's eyebrows flew up, the men were applauding, and the DJ started playing rock music. She was looking out the door when Billy shoved her onto the stage.

Cindy stumbled onto the stage, her mouth hanging open as she stared wide eyed at all the eager male faces looking up at her. She looked over at Julie. The other girl was dancing sensuously. Cindy noticed for the first time that the other woman was dressed as a prisoner, in a black and white striped outfit, consisting of shorts and a halter.

My god, thought Cindy. She finally knew what her sister did for a living. She was a stripper. The crowd was staring at her. Cindy could see Big Jim out in the audience. He was motioning for her to dance. She turned to make a run for it, but Billy was blocking the exit, his arms folded across his chest. She looked over at Julie. The stripper had taken off her halter and was wearing a matching bikini top. The stage was weaving funny. Cindy looked down and was surprised to find her hips were swaying to the music. The drug had loosened her up enough that she was responding to the music just like she had earlier at her sister's apartment. She briefly wondered if the martini's at Candy's had been drugged and then the thought left her as the music took over her body.

Cindy looked over at Julie. The girl's back was to the audience as she removed her shorts. She was bent forward so that her ass was showing to the crowd. Cindy needed to catch up. She unbuttoned her shirt and stripped down to her own bra. Julie was now dancing around one of the poles in a black and white striped bikini. Cindy emulated the other girl's movements. She removed her belt, dropping her handcuffs and a small billy club to the floor.

Soon Cindy started dancing around the other pole wearing only her own bra and panties. The music stopped and Cindy quit dancing. She leaned back against the pole breathing heavily. She was confused. She was glad it was over, but something deep inside her wanted to strip all the way before all these strange men. There was something erotic abut the idea and she could feel her nipples hardening. They pushed out her bra turning so hard they hurt as they rubbed against the material of the bra.

It wasn't over. Another song started and Julie started dancing again. Cindy followed suit. This time Julie removed her bikini top, throwing it behind her on the stage. Cindy reached behind her and unhooked her bra. She tossed the bra to the floor. Her large, firm breasts dropped an inch as she freed them. She sighed in relief as the cool air hit her exposed nipples. Exposing herself was liberating. She felt exhilarated in the fact that more men seemed to be staring at her own breasts then at Julie's equally large, but fake breasts.

The song hit a beat and the two women turned showing the audience their asses as they simultaneously removed their panties. Dancing was coming naturaly to her. She knew what to do almost like she was born with the ability. Cindy blushed crimson as she danced before the audience completely nude. Light reflected off her thighs from where it was wet with her arousal and she knew the audience could tell she was turned on. The song ended and the women quit dancing.

Another song started. This time, Julie began dancing towards her. They danced around each other for awhile and Cindy could tell she was doing something wrong. Julie was glaring at her. The other girl leaned forward crossing her arms against the pole with her legs spread like she was being frisked.

"Come on bitch," hissed Julie. "Your supposed to handcuff me."

"I don't understand," said Cindy.

Julie threw her a glare that spoke volumes. The other girl bent down and grabbed the handcuffs. The next thing Cindy knew, she was handcuffed to the pole with her arms behind her. The crowd roared.

"Looks like they got a new act," said the dj.

Cindy was handcuffed to the pole with her hands behind her. Julie stood up and leaned her body into Cindy's, mashing their breasts together. "What the fucks wrong with you?" whispered Julie in her ear as Julie began kissing Cindy's neck.

Julie worked her way down. She kissed Cindy's chest and down her large breasts. Cindy moaned as the strippers tongue flickered over her hard, left nipple. Julie teased her nipple for a moment before sucking it into her mouth. Cindy couldn't understand why another woman was having an affect on her like this, but it felt wonderful.

Julie switched to her other nipple and then started working her way down over Cindy's belly. She kissed Cindy's belly button, slipping her tongue inside. Cindy sucked her stomach in at the erotic feeling that traveled up her spine. She was breathing heavily as Julie worked her way down to her crotch.

Cindy looked out over Julie's head towards the audience. The room was silent except for the rock music. Every eye in the room was staring at the two girls on stage. She was still staring at the crowd when Julie's tongue flickered out over her clit.

Cindy gasped. She parted her legs some more. The other girl's tongue circled Cindy's clit and ran down her slit. Cindy's hips were humping out with each thrust of the girl's tongue. Julie was more skilled then the big Italian guy who had eaten her pussy earlier. She felt an orgasm approaching, a big one. It grew and grew until....

Julie stopped and stood up before Cindy. Julie put her arms on Cindy's shoulders and began pushing down until Cindy yeilded, sliding down the pole. It was Cindy's turn to kiss Julie's body. She kissed down Julie's chest to her perfect breasts, sucking the girl's nipples into her mouth. Cindy emulated Julie's actions kissing down the girls belly, sliding her tongue into Julie's navel. Kissing a woman was nice. Julie's body was soft and smooth. It was different then being with a man, not better, just different.

Cindy was now kneeling, still handcuffed to the pole. She needed to cum bad. Julie had quit just as the biggest orgasm ever was approaching. If she treated Julie right, maybe the other girl would let her cum.

Julie parted her legs and stepped forward. Cindy leaned down, cupped her tongue, and ran it between Julie's legs. She teased Julie's clit and worked her tongue down between the folds of her pussy. Cindy did this for a couple minutes before moving back up to the girl's clit and sucking it between her lips. Julie grabbed the back of Cindy's head and thrust her pussy down over her mouth as she came.

"That looked like a real one folks," said the dj. The audience applauded.

Julie moved behind her and unhandcuffed her. Cindy fell forward as Julie pushed her from behind. Cindy fell forward on her cheek, her face staring out at the audience, her ass thrust up in the air.

"I see you've had your ass fucked recently," whispered Julie. "Nasty bitch." Julie grabbed the fake billy club from the stage. "This is for all the money you cost me, slut."

Cindy's pussy suddenly expanded as about nine inches of the club was shoved inside her pussy.

"Oh that can't be legal," said the dj. "I hope there aren't any cops in the audience."

Cindy could see Big Jim in the audience, but he wasn't trying to stop the action on stage. He was staring a them as raptly as the rest of the crowd.

Julie was moving the club in and out for the audience. She knew exactly what she was doing. Soon Cindy was fucking the club back moaning. If Julie had a real cock she would be one of the most skilled lovers in the world.

"Come on bitch," said Julie, "cum, cum for me." Cindy arched her hips as the orgasm approached. Her pussy clamped down over the club and she screamed as she came.

"I'd say that was real too," said the dj. "Treat these girls good folks, you'll never see anything like that again."

The bitch left the club in Cindy's pussy as Julie left to collect her tips. Cindy couldn't move as she recovered from her orgasm. Bills started flying at her, many were wadded up and aimed at her upthrust ass. The audience was cheering madly.

Cindy squeezed her pussy muscles, forcing the club out. It fell to the stage with a thud. She was still panting heavily as she climbed up to all fours. She was surrounded by tons of money. She had earned it. Cindy scooped up as much cash as she could. Julie was already heading for the exit. Cindy climbed to her feet and headed to her own door. She heard a thud behind her. A customer had climbed on stage and was reaching for the billy club. He almost made it before a bouncer grabbed him.

Cindy got behind stage and looked at the money. There had to be close to four hundred dollars in her arms. An amazing amount of money for a few minutes work.

Suddenly conscious that she was walking around naked she ran back to her dressing room. Billy was inside. He was lying nude on the cot holding his hard, foot long cock in his hands. "That was the hottest thing I ever seen," he said. "Get over here a fuck me."

Billy's body was truly magnificent. Every muscle on his body was accentuated. His biceps were as big as his waist. He was simply huge, from his arms to his cock.

"It's time you took a real Billy club," he said waving his cock in the air.

The thought of taking that cock up her pussy frightened her. She believed, probably correctly, that fucking that monster would ruin her for sex with her husband ever again. She thought of her husband. She'd have to go home to Larry soon and this might be her last chance to fuck a real cock. She remembered the awesome amount of cum it had spurted in her mouth and shivered a the thought of feeling him blowing his load in her pussy.

Cindy dropped her money on the make-up table and walked over to the cot. She straddled his legs and slid up his thighs. His cock was so big she couldn't kneel over it, she would have to squat.

Cindy climbed to her feet and held her pussy just over the fat, black head of Billy's cock. She squatted down feeling the head rub against her slit. She relaxed using her yoga techniques again as she lowered herself, her pussy lips stretching wide around the head. About an inch had entered her pussy when there was a loud rapping on the door and a man entered the room.

"What the fuck do you want?" yelled Billy as she leaped up and tried to cover herself.

The man was well dressed in a suit and trench coat. He reached in his pocket and flashed a badge. "I"m here to arrest Candy there for violating indecency laws on stage tonight."

Cindy gasped in fear. She was scared to death. She couldn't go to jail. The police would find out who she really was. Her husband would have to bail her out. It would destroy her upper class life.

"Fuck," said Billy. "How much do you want?"

The cop smiled. "I don't want money, I want her."

"You don't have much of a choice Candy," said Billy.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked.

The cop was staring at Billy's cock with a shocked expression on his face. He looked back at her and said, "Come suck my dick."

Cindy sighed and climbed off the cot. She walked over to the cop and kneeled before him. He looked down at her with an arrogant sneer. The kind of expression men who have power over others get when exercising that power.

"Come on take it out," he said impatiently.

Cindy's hands were shaking when she reached up and unbuttoned his slacks. She liked being controlled and at another man's mercy. It made her wet just thinking that she would have to do whatever perverted act he wanted. She was discovering a lot about herself today.

Cindy unzipped his pants. She reached in his boxers and pulled out his hard cock. It was about seven inches long and thin. It was the smallest she had seen today, but still a lot bigger then her husband's.

She grabbed the base of his cock and held it steady as she kissed the head. After Billy and Jim, this would be easy. She quickly wrapped her lips around the head and ran her tongue all around it as she held it in her mouth. Her tongue licked around his pee slit until the cop groaned and his knees started shaking. She had wiped the arrogant grin right off his face. Cindy bent forward and with ease, swallowed his entire cock down to his pubic hair. She tightened her lips and began blowing him.

"Gawd damn," moaned the cop. "You're better then I imagined."

Cindy bobbed her head rapidly over the man's cock. He began humping her face each time she swallowed him. His cock quickly swelled up as he approached orgasm. He grabbed the back of her head and groaned as he blew his load into her belly.

12