The Will Ch. 03

Story Info
Things get hot for the families on the island.
15.5k words
4.79
243.1k
57
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,151 Followers

The Will Ch.3.

Note from Slickman: Thanks to many of you for your supportive feedback towards The Will. Three more days to go and things are heating up. Sacred taboos are being broken as the reading of the will gets closer and closer. Things are not as they seem. Smile. Make sure you read The Will chapters one and two before proceeding.

*****

Day Five

The weather was perfect on the fifth day when Carol walked out on the balcony wearing nothing but her smile. A few days ago she would have never exposed herself like she was now doing. She sat in the lounge chair and closed her eyes as she remembered how close she was yesterday to being fucked by a man she had only met days before. Her fingers moved slowly over her thighs until she found the mound of stubble around her pussy mound. She made a mental note to shave it this morning.

“Good morning Miss Carol.” Alana said as she walked out on the balcony.

“Alana.” Carol said embarrassed the young girl had caught her caressing her mound. “Is it time to go downstairs?”

“No ma’am. You all have the day off.”

“What? The day off? I thought we would get another envelope today.” Carol said with obvious disappointment.

“You will but it will be tonight. The day is yours to do whatever you want.” Alana explained. Alana and the others were told no intercourse with the family however everything else was permitted.

“Tonight? Well what do you suggest I do today?”

“Whatever you want. We are here to serve you. That is with restrictions.”

Carol’s mind raced thinking of all the nasty things she could muster up.

“There is a nice natural water falls not too far from here if you would like.”

“Umm. That sounds nice. Maybe I can wear my new bathing suit?”

“That won’t be necessary.” Alana giggled. Carol felt the heat building in her loins. She had never had or even thought about sex with another woman until this week.

“Will you show it to me?” Carol asked.

The young girl smiled and walked back into the room and returned with a hot towel, shaving gel and a razor. “Yes. I would love to.” Alana said. She moved down on her knees next to the chair. “Would you like for me to….” She looked down at Carol’s prickly mound.

Carol giggled as she leaned back and slowly opened her legs wide. Her eyes closed as the girl moved the hot towel to Carol’s stomach making sure it brushed over her slit. Carol moaned.

*****

Tom sat up realizing it was late in the morning. He stood bare ass, looked down at his prick and smiled. “I wonder what you and I will be doing today.” He asked. His penis didn’t answer. He jumped into the shower and when he returned to his room Sati was sitting on his bed naked.

“Sati.” He said surprised to see her especially naked.

“Good morning Mr. Tom.”

“What?” He said unable to finish his sentence.

“I hope you don’t mind. Your father always preferred for all of us to be unclothed.

“Oh no. I’m not objecting. He said as his eyes moved over her beautiful bronze body.

“I was sent to tell you that you have the day off and can do whatever you want.”

“Anything?” He asked.

She giggled. “Almost.” She giggled again. “We can’t do it.”

“It?” Tom asked knowing what she meant but decided to have some fun.

“You know….it.” She pointed to his penis which was showing some life.

“How far can you go?” He asked while walking to the bed. His prick rapidly expanded and rose upward like a cobra.

Before she could answer him someone knocked on the door. The door opened.

“Tom! We have the day off!” Ann said excited until she saw Tom sitting naked next to the naked servant.

“Ann. I….We…”

“Looks like you already have your day planned.”

“No. We were just talking about what we can do today.” An idea came into his mind. “Why don’t we all do something today?”

At first Ann didn’t understand but suddenly his hidden agenda hit her. “You, me and….Alana?” She looked at the girl to see if she was agreeable. The smile told her she was.

Ann closed the door and walked over until she was standing in front of the two nude bodies. Alana moved over to let Ann sit between her and Tom.

“I don’t know why I bother to get dressed.” Ann smiled. Tom and Alana quickly removed her blouse, skirt, bra and panties. Her body fell backwards.

“I’ve never been with a woman before.”

“Shhh.” Alana whispered. The girl’s mouth moved down to suck in one of Ann’s long hard nipples. Tom followed the girl’s lead and did the same to the other breast.

*****

Jena was again up early and again met Mr. Patton in the dining room.

“Good morning Mr. Patton.”

“Jena. What a pleasure to have you join me again.” He said.

“What are we going to do today?” She asked.

Bill noticed her bouncing breasts under her tee shirt. Definitely no bra. And the short skirt was so short the slightest bend would show her secrets.

“Actually nothing is planned for today.” He said.

“Nothing?” She looked disappointed.

“Nothing planned today. Tonight you will receive an envelope.”

Jena looked at the older man and noticed he was in good shape for someone his age. She wondered how old he was.

“Can I ask you a personal question?”

“Sure.”

“How old are you?”

He laughed. “How old do you think I am?”

She didn’t want to offend him. “Maybe 50?”

Jena placed her ass against the table next to his chair. As she leaned back her skirt popped up showing him the bottom of her pink panties.

Bill coughed and tried to hide his excitement but the bulge was obvious.

“Thank you for you kindness.” He laughed.

“Are you married?” She asked.

“That’s two questions.”

“Sorry.” She giggled.

“I was married. My wife died.”

“I’m sorry.” She said without the giggle this time.

Jena felt a deep warmth for the older man and knew he felt the same for her. Not a sexual one but one of friendship.

“Do you have any children?”

“Yes. But we are not really close.”

“That’s too bad.” She saw the deep sadness on the man’s face and leaned down to hug him into her body. Bill’s face crushed against her firm young chest.

“Do you want to spend the day with me?” She asked while still holding him close to her.

“I shouldn’t.” He answered. He knew he had to keep an eye on everyone.

“Please?” She begged.

“I guess we could spend a few hours.” His heart raced as her hard nipple pressed against his cheek.

“Goody!” She moved her face around to his and gently kissed him on his lips. She held the kiss for almost ten seconds.

“What can we do?” She asked.

“How would you like to take a ride on the yacht?

“I would love to.”

“Meet me at the boat dock in 15 minutes.” Bill said as he stood. He didn’t bother try to hide the tent in his pants.

“I’ll be there.” Jena said as she watched the older man walk from the room.

*****

Jesse looked out of his room and saw his mother and Alana heading down the stairs. “Where are you going?” He asked.

Carol turned and smiled. “We have the day off and Alana is going to show me a water falls.”

“Want to come?” Alana asked the handsome young son. She smiled while thinking of the hidden meaning.

“Sure. Let me get my swimsuit.”

“Don’t bother.” Carol laughed. “Just come as you are.” He was wearing a white robe.

*****

Mark lay in bed for a long time thinking about everything that had happened so far. Things had happened that were against everything his religious family had taught him as a young boy. Sex was only supposed to be with your wife in your bedroom. Not in a shower with your teenage son receiving a mutual blowjob from his mother and his wife. He looked at the clock and wondered why no one had knocked on his door. He closed his eyes and fell back off to sleep.

*****

Jena saw Mr. Patton on the large boat and walked up the narrow plank. “Wow!” She exclaimed looking at the expensive toy.

Bill pulled her on board and disconnected the ropes. The large craft glided out of the bay and into the deep blue sea.

Jena stood excited next to Bill as he piloted the vessel out into the open waters. Her new bathing suit was creating some discomfort for the elderly man. Even though he had seen her naked on the monitors this was different. He could feel her body heat next to him.

After about 30 minutes out he stopped the boat and dropped the anchor. “Want to take a dip?” He moved down the stair and pulled off his shirt. Jena watched from the bridge as he dove overboard. She quickly moved down the ladder and looked out to see where he was. He did not come up. After about 30 seconds she got real nervous and stood up on the edge to look deep down into the water.

Suddenly his arm reached up’ grabbed her wrist and pulled her head first into the crystal clear water. Luckily she took a deep breath and held it.

Their heads surfaced close to each other and Jena smiled as she jumped up to put her hands on his head to push him back down. Bill’s hands moved around her back to pull her down with him. Their bodies wrapped together and surfaced again. Bill’s hands were now on the girl’s naked buttocks only protected by a thin strap buried deep between her cheeks.

“You’re bad.” She giggled feeling his hands on her ass.

*****

Alana ran ahead up the long narrow pathway until she was out of the sight of Carol and Jesse. Carol held her son’s hand and walked over a small knoll when they saw the waterfalls. They did not see Alana.

“Where is she?” Jesse asked as he stopped by the small pond and the base of the falls.

“Over here.” They heard her voice towards the falling water. Suddenly Alana walked naked from behind the wall of water.

Carol smiled at her son as her hands pulled the short robe off her pink and hot flesh. “Coming in?”

Jesse stared at his nude mother ass while she walked to the edge of the pond and waded slowly into the cool water. He quickly threw off his robe and ran to jump into the water before they could see his excited state. He surfaced and found himself between their bodies.

“Let’s make a Jesse sandwich.” Carol said. She winked at Alana and they moved forward until their bodies pressed against his front and back.

“Oh. What do we have here? Carol asked feeling his hardness pressing against her stomach.

Jesse felt her hand curl around him and Alana’s hand move around his hips until she also was grasping him.

“Careful we don’t want to pollute the pond.” Carol laughed. They let go of his rocket and swam towards the falling water. Carol stopped at a pile of rocks under the falls and moved up to sit down. Tiny droplets of clear cool water splashed on her naked body while she faced her son and Alana.

“This is so perfect.” Carol whispered. Alana moved her body forward to the front of Carol’s knees. Carol’s eyes looked at her son while she slowly opened her legs permitting the young girl to move her head and lips forward.

*****

Ann’s body was touched and kissed everywhere Tom and Sati could reach with their hands and tongue. Tom moved his lips to Ann’s ear. “I want to watch you kiss Sati.” He whispered.

Ann looked at him and turned her head to press her lips against the black woman’s larger mouth. Ann didn’t prevent Sati’s tongue from entering her mouth and mixing with her own tongue.

“Touch her body.” Tom directed his wife. Ann’s trembling hand moved down to Sati’s waist. It froze while she decided which direction. She chose upward and gently cupped the dark mound and hard tip.

*****

Jena moved out of the water first making sure she gave Mr. Patton a good showing of her nice young ass. He didn’t miss a freckle as he treaded water to stay afloat.

She laughed when he moved into the boat with a large tent pushing out the front of his trunks.

“It’s been a long time.” He said softly looking down at his hard-on.

“Me too.” Jena giggled. “Actually I’ve never…” She stopped and turned to move up on the front of the vessel. She grabbed a large towel and pulled off her bikini top. She grinned at the older man’s reaction. “Do you have any suntan lotion?”

Bill moved into the cabin quickly and returned with a bottle of lotion. He gasped when he saw both the bottom and top of Jena’s bikini on the towel next to her. Her perfect smooth pink body was lying face down on the towel.

“Here’s the lotion.” He said. He was so close to her he could see the fine blonde hairs on the back and sides of her thighs leading up to her creamy buttocks.

“Will you do the honors?”

There was no way anything could keep Bill from doing the honors. He grabbed a towel and spread it out next to hers and sat down. His knee brushed against her thigh while he spread the lotion on his wrinkled hands.

Jena’s eyes were closed as she concentrated on his touch. His cool lotion-filled fingers started at her shoulders and moved slowly down her back. She felt him hesitate when he reached the top of her ass.

“You can go lower.” She giggled.

“Sorry. I was admiring.” His hands were in ass heaven as they moved slowly but with purpose down over her smooth and vulnerable soft flesh.

*****
Carol moaned loudly when Alana’s tongue first flicked over her hard clit. She looked over the girl’s bronze back at her son who was lost in passion seeing a young girl’s head between her thighs. Alana pulled her mouth away and turned to Jesse. “Do you want a taste?”

Jesse grinned as he moved up onto the rocks paying careful attention not to slip. Alana moved to the side to allow his body to move between his mother’s legs. Jesse hesitated.

“Do you know how?” Alana asked the young man. Jesse shook his head no.

“I will show you.” Alana moved close to Jesse and lowered her head up Carol’s thigh. Her face was turned slightly so Jesse could see her pink tongue slowly lick up the length of the shaven slit. Alana pulled back and smiled. Jesse moved his face forward and did the same.

“Oh God. You two will make me fall off this rock if you keep that up.” Carol said feeling her body go numb. Alana giggled. “Let’s go over there.” She pointed to a grassy area next to the pond. Jesse helped his mother down off the rocks.

Alana grabbed the white terrycloth robes and spread them out on the grass for them to lie on. She was on her knees when Carol lowered her body and spread her legs positioned in a way for Alana to lean over and resume her cunnilingus.

“Use your fingers to hold it open.” Alana said beginning lesson number two.

Carol felt the girl’s fingers move to her swollen labia and slowly open them wide enough for Jesse to see her outer and inner folds. Alana pushed with her free hand on Carol’s legs to open them even wider.

Jesse watched as her pink folds opened up to show him her deep and moist cavern of happiness.

“See how far your tongue can go inside.” The girls head moved down until her long pointy tongue slithered into Carol’s steaming pussy. Her nose pressed again the woman’s clit. The girl moved her tongue in long circular sweeps along the inner walls.

“Oh my God.” Carol cried as she moved her head back and forth. Her ass rose from the robes as Alana’s tongue slowly moved out of her hole.

“Your turn.” Alana smiled as she wiped off her warm juices from her face.

Jesse moved down until his tongue touched her pink folds. Carol’s body pushed up in anticipation while Jesse’s tongue dove quickly into her depths. His tongue was much wider and longer than Alana’s.

“Don’t stop Jesse.” She yelled. Her hand’s grabbed the back of his head and pulled it even closer. Jesse tried to breath but his mouth and nostrils were covered with pussy. Finally he pulled away and took a deep breath.

“Had to come up for air?” Alana joked.

“For your final lesson.” She said lowering her mouth until her lips sucked in the woman’s long hard clitoris. Her tongue danced forward and back and right and left.

“Ahhh.” Carol screamed. After almost a minute Alana raised her dripping mouth.

“I call that Mambo # 5.” She giggled.

“Please!” Carol said while reaching out for the girl to return her mouth and finish her. Alana ducked her wanton arms.

“When you suck it between your teeth move your tongue across it. Move forward, back to the middle, to the right, to the left and then back. Keep the same motion.”

Jesse did as the girl said. At first he did not have a constant motion but after about a minute he heard his mother’s screams. And, after another minute her cries of pleasure.

“Keep licking. Keep licking!”

He did as he was told.

*****

Tom sat back and watched his shy conservative wife’s hands explore another female’s body. He was surprised when her fingers gently caressed the woman’s pussy without his prompting. He wondered how far she would go.

“Kiss her body.” Tom whispered as he moved his hard-on up to her bare buttocks. Sati was lying back on the bed smiling while the woman’s lips moved over her neck, shoulders and breasts. She softly nibbled on her small dark nipples and back and forth as her lips moved south across her stomach. Ann peeked out to see the woman’s slit waiting for her lips. She closed her eyes and tasted another woman’s pussy for the first time.

Tom knew Ann was lost in passion and it was his chance. He moved to his knees behind her white buttocks and grabbed his hard-on to aim it between her cheeks. He rubbed the crown across her dripping pussy lips until she opened her thighs wider and wider to allow him in. He poised with his tip against her damp folds slowly moved forward.

Ann’s mouth opened wide against Sati’s moisture as her husband’s crown moved into her pussy. She finally was getting fucked and it was by her husband while she pleasured the light brown woman.

*****

Bill’s fingers were not spreading lotion anymore. The lotion had disappeared high on the young girl’s ass. Both of them knew his fingers had one mission and that was to touch and explore every inch of her body.

“Oh, Mr. Patton.” Jena moaned feeling his light caresses at the base of her ass crack. She opened her legs to allow his fingers to explore lower and under.

Bill explored a virgin’s pussy for the first time. He felt the resistance and he pushed gently into the area he knew her cavern would be. Her light blonde peach fuzz tickled his fingers as they moved further under to find her small but very hard clitoris.

“Oh Yes.” Jena moaned. She quickly turned over and grabbed his hand to return it to her honey pot. Bill’s eyes moved pleasurably up and down this beautiful warm girl’s body.

Jena was on fire in the middle of the ocean. Her small hand moved up his leg covered with a mixture of both grey and dark hairs. She curled her hand to allow it to move up under the hem of his trucks and upward until she touched it. It was standing up proudly waiting for her smooth fingers to arrive.

“Mr. Patton. Shame on you.” Jena giggled. She measured his length to be around seven inches. She released his rod and moved her hand out to grab the top of his trunks to pull them down over his hard-on and down to his knees.

“Yummy.” Jena giggled. She turned her body and licked the tip. “Double yummy.” Her mouth opened and she sucked his mushroom tip inside.

Bill was in heaven as he played with her pussy and she sucked on his hot tip. She suddenly pulled her mouth off and looked at him seriously. “Will you fuck me?”

“Fuck you?” He repeated. It was not in the plan for him to fuck her. The plan was for her father to fuck her. “I can’t.” His mouth said.

Slickman
Slickman
8,151 Followers