The Will Ch. 04: Final

Story Info
They bring others to Taboo Island.
12k words
4.8
240.1k
68
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

Note from Slickman: I hate to end this story but all good things must come to an end. Taboo Island is doing well in the far reaching sea of forbidden love. The once broken family has mended together in more ways than one. Read chapters one, two and three before proceeding.

Day Seven Final day

Thomas was up early setting up a large room for the final day activities. The room had a balcony above that was obtainable by a door on the second floor. He couldn't wait to see their faces when he comes out from behind his Bill Patton identity. But, before he did that he wanted to see just how they would go to react to a little adversity. He whistled as he placed the chairs around the perimeter of the balcony behind some dark screens that were held in place by cables supported from the ceiling. He wondered how many of them might even show disappointment when they found out he was still alive.

Most of the family was up at the crack of dawn. It was the final day. If they made it through one more test they would be provided for favorably in the will. They all suddenly realized they were thinking more about the last test than they were the money.

You could feel the tension in the air during the breakfast meal. More than one glass of water was accidentally knocked over and not too many conversations were going on. When the large door opened and Bill walked in with a big grin they all dropped their utensils and looked up.

"You all made it through the week and only have one more test before we get to the Will." He glanced over at Jena who had a sneaky grin on her face.

"Here are your last envelopes. You must open them in your rooms." Bill took his time handing them out. Most of them were grabbed from his hands. He stood empty handed and watched them walk quickly out the door.

Tom opened his envelope expecting something weird like being tied up to a post and letting dogs lick meat gravy off his body. But, the letter just said to wait 30 minutes before going to room 112. He was to enter the room and to do whatever was agreeable to that person in the room. Not so bad he thought. He figured it had to be Carol.

Carol opened her envelope and read the same as Tom. Room 112. Her heart skipped a lot of beats as she sat on her bed watching the small clock on the nightstand. Come on hurry up! She thought.

The others were also surprised when they also opened their letters and it only told them to go to a room. They all were somewhat disappointed since they were expecting something wild and uncontrolled.

As Jena closed the room to her door she heard a soft knock. She opened it to see her Grandfather standing there. He moved into her room quickly and closed the door behind her. Jena started to say something but he put his finger on his lips and commenced to tell her what she was to do. She was still giggling when she followed him to the monitor room.

Thomas watched the monitors as each family member walked into their assigned rooms. All but Tom and Carol were told to enter room 212 which took the rest of them into a semi-lit balcony overlooking a room down below. A dark screen prevented them from seeing downward. They were all told to not make a sound not even a cough. If they did they would be eliminated from the will. Mark sat next to Ann who was sitting next to her new sister Hillary. Jesse was on the other side of her. They looked at each other with puzzled looks but did not make a peep.

Tom opened the door to Room 112 and walked in to find a large bed sitting in the middle of the room. The room looked big but it was so dark he could not tell just how big it was. He sat on the bed and waited in the dim lighting for the other person. The door opened slowly and his sister's head slowly peeked in. She saw Tom and grinned. Her father had not let them down. She quickly closed the door and almost ran to the bed. Tom did not know she was going to prance on him until it was too late.

The family members heard some doors opening and could see some shadows through the screen. They all sat forward on their chairs looking at the figures get more defined as the dim light got brighter and brighter.

Ann knew Tom, Jena and Carol were not with them but it still did not prepare her when she recognized her husband and his sister lying on the bed in the room below. She looked over at Mark to see if he was upset but saw him smiling instead. Their spouses were going to put on a sex show for the whole family. Ann moved back in her chair and thought about the beginning of the week. If anyone would have said she would be watching Tom and Carol fucking she would have thought they were crazy. Maybe she was the crazy one. Her panties were starting a slow dampening process as she looked at Carol pulling down Tom's pants.

Jesse's mouth was dry because it was constantly open while he watched his mother undress another man. Not just any other man but this was his Uncle Tom her brother. He tried to forget she was his mother as he focused on Tom's hands pulling her blouse up over her braless breasts.

Tom and Carol did not notice the over head lights above their bed get brighter and brighter. They also did not notice the microphones hidden beneath the bed. But, the rest of the family realized they could now see the two figures very well through the screen and their moans and whispers could be heard on the small speakers located behind their chairs.

"I almost gave up sleeping with you." Carol whispered into her brother's ear as she nibbled on it. Only her skimpy bikini panties remained and even those were in danger of being yanked down her soft thighs. "You know I fantasized about you when I was growing up."

"Really? What did you fantasize about doing?" He chuckled.

"This." She said as she reached down to grab the large bulge in Tom's underwear. With her free hand she pulled his boxers over his shaft. "Look, it's got my name on it."

"No it doesn't." Tom laughed.

"It will after today."

Mark gripped the armrest tightly while he watched Tom move away from Carol to pull her last garment off.

"How do you want to fuck me?" Carol asked.

"Do you have a favorite position?" Tom asked. Her fingers were curled around his shaft and slowly stroking him up and down, up and down, up and down.

"No. Except I've always wanted to try doggie style. Mark is just not big enough..." She giggled. "You know."

Mark's face turned from passion to rage. His face turned beet red and he stood up in front of his seat. He was not going to just sit there and let her make fun of his wang. Ann reached up and grabbed his arm. She pulled him back down and put her finger in front of her mouth to keep him quiet. He took a deep breath and sat back down.

"OK. Little doggie. Roll over." Tom chuckled. His shaft was at full mast.

Carol would have died if she knew the whole family was watching her move to her hands and knees while Tom positioned himself behind her ass.

"Bark for me." Tom instructed. He wondered how far she would go with this.

Carol looked over her shoulder. "Woof.....woof." She managed to say without laughing. Her smile soon disappeared when the mushroom tip of Tom's prick entered her damp hole.

Jena laughed out loud while watching her aunt in the monitor barking like a dog while her dad fucked her from the rear. Even Thomas had to laugh. Ann and Mark did not think it was that funny but Jesse had to cover his mouth to hold in the laughter from his gut.

"So does Doggie like her bone?" Tom chuckled.

"Oh yes. Your BIG bone. Woof...woof." Carol cried out. His hips were pistoning forward and back.

"Not Mark's little bone?" Tom whispered.

Again Mark gripped the armrest tightly.

"No master. Only your bone." Her voice was cracking as he pounded his meat deeper and deeper into her.

Thomas grabbed Jena's hand. "Come on we're on." Jena jumped up and followed her naked grandfather down to room 112. She tried not to smile when he opened the door and they walked up to the shaking bed.

Since Tom and Carol were facing away they did not see the two naked folks behind them.

"WOOF!" Carol screamed. Jena couldn't hold back her laughter. Suddenly Tom's body froze as he turned to see his daughter standing bare ass next to Bill Patton.

"What the fuck?" He asked noticeably pissed. He started to pull his tool from Carol's body but she reached back and held him.

"You don't mind if we join you do you?" Patton asked with a straight face.

"Fuck yes I mind." Tom replied. He could handle another family member fucking his daughter but not the family lawyer.

"I don't mind." Jena laughed as she jumped up onto the bed next to Carol assuming the same position. She glanced back to see her grandfather move up behind her.

"See. She doesn't mind." Thomas said knowing his son didn't approve of it. Before Tom could answer Thomas pushed his hard-on up under Jena's ass and into her dripping pussy. "Woof-woof!" Jena howled.

"Come on Tom." Carol pleaded with her brother to finish her off. Tom kept looking down at his daughter's ass as the old man's prick slid in and out. His hips started to pump forward and back again.

"Come on little doggie!" Thomas said as he smacked Jena's right ass cheek. His hand left a red mark on her delicate white buttock. He knew Tom couldn't take much more.

Again Tom stopped. "If you smack her again I'll kick your ass from here to Miami Beach." He said glaring at the elderly man. Jena heard her father and again held back her laughter.

"OK. Then let me smack her ass." Thomas said while reaching over in front of his son to slap Carol's white buttock.

"OK THAT'S IT!" Tom yelled. He pulled out of Carol's pussy and grabbed the old man by his shoulders. "Let's see how you like it?" Tom's hand smashed down against Patton's ass. "SMACK!"

"Dad don't." Jena pleaded as she jumped off the bed and stood in front of her grandfather.

"Jena. He's not one of us."

Jena looked at him and then at her grandfather. "Yes he is."

"He is?" A voice rang out from behind the dark screen. Ann put her hand over her mouth. Shit. She had made a sound.

"Bullshit." Tom answered. "A family lawyer is not part of the family." He turned and looked up at the dark screen. He realized they were on stage.

"I remember the last time I saw your face like it is now." Thomas said moving out from behind Jena. "I took your car away from you because you got a "C" on your report card."

Tom heard the words the man was saying but they didn't make sense. The only person who could say those words was his.....his father and he was dead. At least the letter told he was dead. He never saw his father dead or even his grave site. He stared at the face of the old man. No fucking way. The nose was all wrong and the chin. The eyes were blue and not hazel.

"What kind of game are you playing Patton?" Tom asked.

"You should know. You've been playing my game all week. All of you have." Suddenly the dark screen came down and Tom and Carol could see the others looking down at them from above.

"The will? Just a lie?" Tom asked. He could now see a slight resemblance of his father and the man's voice had changed somewhat to the voice he had remembered. .

"Well yes. I'm not dead but I have been dead to my family. I want to make up for that now."

"Fuck you." Carol said while moving down off the bed. "You lied to us to get us to do these things with each other. And, now we should all just laugh and go back home?"

"No. That's the thing I hope you don't do. I want you all to stay here on the island with me."

"You mean forever?" Carol asked.

"Yes. This island and all my fortune will be yours. Anything you ever wanted will be yours. The best thing of all is that we will all be together."

"And what if we don't want to stay here?" Mark yelled down from above.

"You will still receive more than you expected to receive which will make your life quite comfortable back in the US. But, as I have found out money isn't everything."

"But, I have to go to college." Jena said. "Me too." Jesse shouted down.

"That can still happen. You do get fall, Christmas and spring breaks right?"

Jena smiled. "Sounds good to me."

"Me too." Jesse echoed down from above.

"You are really my father?" Tom said moving closer and looking into his eyes. Thomas turned his head and put his hands up in front of his eyes. He turned and held out his hands which had the blue contact lenses in them.

Tom turned and looked up at his wife. "Ann?" He wanted her input.

Ann thought about all the sex and the feelings she had this week with the other members of the family. Her eyes lit up as she gave her husband the thumbs up.

"We're in." Tom said while moving over to hug his father. "Oops." He said as his stomach pushed against the elderly man. They both laughed. "Why did you get me so angry?" Tom asked.

"I wanted to know if you were the same son I had raised. You had spunk and if anyone did anything to a family member you were always ready to stand up for them. Jena helped me get you pissed off."

Tom turned and looked at his daughter. "Sorry Dad." She said seriously.

Carol looked up at Mark who was still pissed at the remarks she had made. Shit. She realized he could hear them.

"I don't know. I need to think about it." Mark said while standing and walking out of the room.

Carol stood also and started for the door. Her father grabbed her arm. "Let him go. He will be alright. Stay with us here." Carol realized what he was asking.

"You mean?" She asked.

Thomas smiled. "Woof?"

"Woof." Jena echoed.

"Woof." Ann yelled from above as she grabbed Jesse's hand to guide him downstairs to room 112.

"No I can't." Carol said with her eyes filling up with tears. She stood and walked from the room.

"That invitation goes to you as well." Thomas said looking up at Hillary.

"Well. I hope so." Hillary smiled. "The staff will still be here right?"

"Yes, to serve and to be served." Thomas laughed. He watched as Hillary hurried to the door to join them downstairs.

"Woof, woof, woof." Ann, Hillary and Jena said while lined up on the large bed. The three men turned and looked at the gorgeous three asses in front of them.

"Well?" Tom asked the other two. "Who wants who?"

"Age has its privilege." Thomas said pushing his son aside and moving up behind Hillary's pink ass.

"Woof." Hillary barked as her father's bone pushed into her.

Jesse looked at Tom and smiled. He moved up behind his mother's ass and lined up the pile driver. "WOOF!" Carol cried.

Jena heard the other women's howls and thought she would mix it up. "Bow wow." She giggled when her father's salami slid deep into her. Tom froze.

"Bow wow? That's all I get is Bow Wow?"

"Yes." Jena giggled. Suddenly his large prick moved like magic forward and back.

BOOOOWWWWW..........WOOOOWWWWW!" Jena screamed.

Alana walked by room 112 and heard the laughing and flesh slapping. That she expected but the barking? She was sure she would find out tomorrow what it was all about.

Later that night Ann, Hillary and Jena paid Mark a private visit in his room. It was to convince him to stay on the island.

"Mark open up." Ann called out. They had knocked on his door for at least five minutes. Slowly the door opened.

"What do you want?" Mark asked looking out at Ann. Jena and Hillary were hiding out of his sight.

"We need to talk to you about staying on the island with the rest of the family."

"We?" Mark asked.

Ann pulled the door open until Jena and Hillary could be seen. "Yes. Us too." Hillary announced.

"Come in but you are wasting your time."

"Packing your bag already?" Hillary asked as she sat next to the open suitcase on the bed.

"Sure why not? I know when I'm not wanted."

"Bull shit Mark." Ann said sharply. "We all love you and want you to stay."

"I don't see my wife here saying that." He replied.

"No because she is too upset you are leaving. She asked us to come to you." Ann said.

"It's not that I don't love you." Mark said. "I just feel so inferior to the other men."

"You're not." Ann said. "You made me climax at the movable wall. It was magnificent."

"It was?"

"Yes Uncle Mark. When you fucked me on the chair on the patio I saw fireworks." Jena injected.

"Really?"

They all looked at Hillary. "I don't know first hand however I'm willing to find out." She giggled.

"Now?" Mark asked.

"Yes. I want to stay the whole night if that's OK with you?"

"The whole night."

"Sure. All the other men on the island have shown me so far is that their equipment is big. None of them have shown any endurance."

"Do it." Ann quickly said. "If you feel the same way in the morning fine."

Mark thought about spending the night with this beautiful woman. Shit. He could fuck her all night and still pack up and leave with a lot of money.

"OK." He said pulling the suitcase off the bed.

Ann and Jena smiled as they walked to the door. "If you need a sub give us a call." They directed at Hillary. Hillary was pulling her blouse over her braless breasts. "I don't think so." She laughed.

About five minutes later Mark's small but rigid member pushed into Hillary's moist pussy. Hillary moved her hips down until the top of his shaft rubbed against her clit. For the next ten minutes Mark rode her body until she screamed so loud he was sure the whole family heard it. They all heard similar yells of joy three more times that night.

Carol sat at the breakfast table nervously awaiting the appearance of her husband. The good thing was that Hillary was missing as well. When the door opened she half-expected Mark to be standing there holding onto his suitcase. He wasn't. Under his right arm was Hillary who had a big smile.

"He's staying." She announced. They all stood up and clapped.

"Good." Thomas said. "As we eat lets discuss what if any rules we will live by."

They all sat thinking for almost ten minutes before Tom spoke.

"I like the idea of no clothing." He smiled.

Ann elbowed him in the side. "Figures."

"Yes. But we should wear at least pants or shorts when eating." Carol stated.

"Do we have to stay on the island all the time or can we go to the US for visits?" Mark asked.

"How about we must live here but we all have 30 days we can go elsewhere?" Thomas asked. "Except for Jesse and Jena who will live away from the island while attending college except for breaks." They all agreed.

Hillary finally asked the question they were all thinking about. "What about sex with others?"

Thomas smiled. "I don't think that will be a problem from what I saw this week." He laughed. "Let's make it simple. If two or more people are agreeable then it is permitted."

"Anytime and any place?" Jena asked.

"Yes but not while we are eating." Ann said firmly. She didn't want to be pouring ranch dressing on her salad when someone has a mouth of white ejaculation next to her. They all agreed.

"Employees too?" Jesse asked while looking at Alana as she walked towards him.

"That's between you and them." Thomas replied. Alana smiled too and leaned forward to lightly kiss Jesse on his lips.

"As far as money goes. As long as you stay and live on the island your monthly allowance will be $25,000. Is that OK?" Thomas asked. He didn't need to get an answer because of all the ear to ear smiles.

The rules and practices were all laid out and everyone sat at the table looking at Thomas.

"Hey. I have no more envelopes to give out. You are now on your own." He laughed.

Carol moved over to sit next to her husband. "Do you have enough energy to come to my room?"

"Sure you want me too?"

"Definitely." She said smiling.

Tom took Jena's hand and led her from the room. "I need to talk to you about College." She followed him up the stairs.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers