The Window Cleaner's Photograph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He is a 'once a fortnight in the missionary position' man, and even that has got less than regular just recently. Nor will he try anything the slightest bit daring. Oh, he likes me to do what I have just done with you, but he would never want do it to me, and he never has."

Glen looked up in surprise. He thought everybody enjoyed oral sex these days, but apparently not.

"I just put it down to him not having much of a sex drive and I tolerated it. In fact since vibrators became available on the internet I think I've tried most of them, but you don't need to hear that." She had coloured slightly with that admission.

"But anyway, this morning he went out without closing his laptop down properly, and now I know why he's been so indifferent to me."

I bet he's been shagging his secretary, Glen guessed, and now she's found out and wants a bit of revenge. He watched her working on the laptop and waited for her to carry on.

"Come around here and look at this." She moved to one end of the long stool she was sitting on and signalled for him to take a seat next to her.

He rolled over and climbed from the bed, glancing around for his clothes and then deciding not to bother. She was obviously not bothered so why should he be.

He sat down, uncomfortably aware of her proximity and of the glimpse of breast afforded between the folds of her robe. She had downloaded the photographs they had just taken and now had them displayed onscreen, making alarm bells ring for Glen when he realised she was deliberately letting her husband know what she'd been doing.

"Is that his computer?" He asked.

"Yes, but there's no problem. I'm not going to say anything to him, I want him to just find our pictures when he next logs on, and then he won't dare make an issue of it."

"Okay, but why not?"

"Because I just found his pictures." She clicked opened another window by way of explanation, and Glen drew a sudden deep breath. On screen now were two pictures of people in identical poses to theirs, but this time it was two men.

"The cocksucker there is my husband." There was just a trace of bitter anger in her voice as she indicated the kneeling man. "He will do it to another man, it seems, but not to me. If he's gay, why in hell's name didn't he tell me and we could have worked around it?"

She shrugged her shoulders.

"If he thinks I'm going to suck him off again now, then he's going to be disappointed. How do I know where he's been putting that cock of his?"

She shuddered at the implications of her thoughts.

"So you see, I just want him to know what it feels like to come across pictures like that." She smiled wanly. "I did think it ought to be a woman I was doing it to, if I was going to be strictly accurate. But I didn't much fancy that, and in any case, I don't now any women who are that way inclined. Or if I do, they've never let on."

She looked sideways a Glen. "Now you know why I needed you to help me out. I just wanted to pay him back and I hope you don't feel too used. You'll understand that I'd appreciate it if you didn't go around telling everyone about today. But I do thank you for it, and I did enjoy doing it, honestly."

She hesitated for a moment before continuing. "And I hope you'll keep cleaning my windows." She smiled abruptly, this time a full open smile that lit up her face. "Because you can be certain of a Christmas bonus if you do."

12