A Winter Cabin, 2011

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sumddy
Sumddy
1,442 Followers

She fantasized her father watching her, her on her knees and leaning on her elbows on the windowsill, her dripping wet pink little cunt pushed up for him, and she shuddered with excitement her arms crossed in front of her, her breasts swaying slightly, jostling to her movement. The cold through the glass damp on her forearms, her nipples ached, and throbbing hot against the soft material of her nightgown her bottom pushed up and swaying, she opened her legs a little more open. She closed her eyes, listened to her breathing, the winter just outside the window, the sounds amplified, she imagined her Daddy's touches as she arched her back for him, his long fingers sliding through her wet little pussy from behind her, bald and slippery wet under her gown.

Her breath hot on the cold window caused her to think of an image from the book when she found it in the box. She first noticed the picture on the cover of the worn paperback book of a couple and their daughter about her age, her smiling and sitting in their bed between them under the covers, innocent enough, a sort of edgy Norman Rockwell image from the 1950's.

Something about the picture though made her feel flushed with excitement. Somehow, she knew it was a pornographic novel, one of the books her mother kept in her bureau, and she subtly pushed it under a pile of her clothes embarrassed, hiding it for later, a thrilling electric shocked feeling coursing through her, tingling, she knew what it was. The cover made her recall the summer before at the lake where her father's family had a boat for years, of being on the boat with her mother and father, out on the rear deck laying on the upper deck bench, the white faux leather cushions, the way they smelled, the smells so familiar, of the lake, the sounds, the wind and sunshine, how close they were as a family. More than a few times she'd draped herself across her father's lap, the three of them sunning, anchored out in the privacy of a secluded cove, her mother leaning on one elbow her head on her hand, her smiling, her knees touching Giselle's leg as she rubbed and lightly tickled her daughter's back.

She remembered how she felt tingles between her legs especially as her mother rubbed her legs close to her bottom, her fingers just touching the hem of her shorts, how good the touch felt, almost pressing her to her father as her mother's hand rested on her inner thigh just below her bottom. She remembered as if in a dream how she absentmindedly wriggled on her father's legs to get more comfortable, her mother's warm hand around her ankle, sliding back up to her upper thigh, how she'd spread her legs as she fell asleep, the sensation of her mother's fingers, her energy, wrapping her arms tightly around her father's strong thigh. She didn't know her parents smiled with love at each other. Her handsome father stroking her hair, her head on his mid belly, her mother softly rubbing her legs, her bottom and her lower back as she dreamily heard her mother whisper, "Good girl, that's our good girl, sleep baby."

She remembered breathing deeply, how her hips began to move in tiny circles all on their own before she fell asleep on her father, how she was aware of that feeling of him growing under her chest which made her feel so warm inside. She thought she even remembered putting her hand on top of the lump under her, and moving her hand up and down, how she thought she remembered her parents whispering, her mother whispering to her, "Good girl, feel Daddy, baby," something about, "Mommy will show you how to put Daddy in your mouth and make Daddy feel good, baby." How she thought how close the lump was to her, she could almost kiss it with her mouth right there, and fantasized sucking her father's cock. He had been hard for her. The thought almost made her cum right there on the bench. In the story, the girl said how much she loved sucking on her Daddy, and that's what Giselle wanted to do first.

Her father had to go out and shovel a path from the cabin out to the truck, and as he dressed, he looked over at Giselle looking out the window. His little girl, his daughter, her kneeling form accentuated under her soft flannel nightgown, his little girl lost in her thoughts, her bottom swaying back and forth. God she looked so feminine he thought to himself. Her mounding pussy pressing through her soft white nightgown, swaying, inviting, made her handsome father instantly erect. The light through the window silhouetting her naked form through her gown, her on her knees, her breasts hanging down, her nipples so puffy and pronounced, her legs spread, the swells of her bottom, her hot little cunt pressing back, the curve of her upper inner thighs all caused her father's cock to swell even harder.

The round of his daughters hips recalled images of his wife kneeling before him, his cock sliding in and out of her beautiful hot slippery wet cunt weeks ago now, his cock sliding in and out of her hot little mouth, him fucking her mouth, her sucking him dry. His licking his wife's shaven bald sex the night before he and their daughter drove up to the cabin, and how incredibly horny he was. His wife saying, "It's almost time baby, lick my pussy Daddy, pretend I'm your little girl, Daddy, lick your little girl Daddy, your... big girl," and the handsome father's cock swelled in his pants even larger yet again.

He'd gone almost two weeks now without even so much as masturbating, and it was almost too much having his daughter sleep in the same bed with him night after night. Her naked under her nightgown was making him crazy for her. His cock grew hard at even a slight thought of sex, and his daughter was arousing him beyond words. Last night he almost came all over his little Giselle's back. He wanted the first time with her to be with his wife, but with her delay, he didn't intend to hold out any longer, and she agreed over the phone. She thought it was beautiful, and encouraged him.

"Has she been reading," she asked.

"Yes, baby, she's been reading," the implication clear, and they smiled together before he handed the phone to Giselle.

He knew Giselle found the book her mother had purposefully packed for her to find; he saw her staring at it in the box, her mouth open as she read and mouthed the words of the title, "The Family Cabin," and the dreamy far away look on her face.

He saw how, after she began leafing through it still in the box, after a few minutes she pulled it from the box, and slid it under her sweater draped on the bed, and he smiled pretending he hadn't seen.

What he didn't know was that his wife had given Giselle permission to be "Daddy's big girl" before she got there. He knew he wanted her to raise her nightie for him, for her to spread her beautiful legs just as her mother had wanted from her father. He knew how badly he wanted to lick his little baby's pussy for the first time. How he would slowly seduce her, have her on the edge of desire as his tongue would touch her beautiful little cunt, lick her sweet juices from what his wife told him would be her freshly shaven, bald slit, just for him. He imagined his little Giselle, that moment when she became creamy wet, her arousal her heat coursing through her anticipating her father's warm wet mouth on her bald little pussy.

He imagined his hands holding her legs right at the juncture of her creamy white thighs, her scent, the fragrance of her sex, bringing out a ferocious lust. His mouth on his daughter's perfect soft little pussy, the taste of her creamy little pussy, his saying, "Good girl, that's Daddy's good girl," as she rolled her hips, as she breathed out her pleasure, how his daughter would become a wonton little slut just like her mother. His incestuous desire for his daughter, his little girl, for his wife's and his desire to share their Giselle, made him as lustful as he could remember ever being.

His cock hard and hot and throbbing he recalled his younger sister, their first time, rubbing on top of the toy porpoise, the feeling of his cock sliding inside his little sister, her hot wet swollen cunt, his balls begging for release.

The longer he stared at Giselle across the room, her kneeling on the windowsill bench, her practically wagging her little bottom pushed up and out so fucking provocatively, the longer he watched her little bottom sway, roll, the harder his cock became.

When he saw her spread her knees even further apart, her arching her back, rolling her hips, her nightgown riding higher and higher on the back of her creamy white thighs, her bare soft little pussy silhouetted through her nightgown, he began rubbing his cock through his pants.

When her gown slipped higher and higher still, when he saw the first glimpse of her naked pink wet slit, open and shiny wet, smooth silky bald wet, her rising onto her hands on the sill, her back arched, her lovely bottom pushed out, her rolling her bottom, he pulled his t-shirt over his head and off.

When he saw her reach under her, and slide her fingers through her creamy wet folds, he unbuckled his pants, unbuttoned them, and let them fall to the floor.

The fire crackling and popping cherry red coals out into the screen he stepped out of his pants, and barefoot, moved across the wood floor toward his daughter, his little girl, a vision of sexual heat there at the window, kneeling on all fours, her eyes closed, her mouth hanging open, her fingers strumming through her open perfect little pink shiny slit, her breaths fogging the glass in front of her, his little Giselle working herself into a sexual heat, her incestuous fantasies, her body ripe and hot and ready to be fucked, for her father's cock, her father's thick pounding hot hard cock.

Her hands on the sill, her bottom pressed up, her legs spread wide over the bench, Giselle opened her eyes and looked right into her father's eyes as he approached her. She gushed out a hot breath. His cock rigid hard, him naked, the look on his face, like hers, full of lust.

Giselle's back arched instinctively, her gown slipping that last bit up over her bottom fully exposing her swollen pink wet little cunny open to her father's gaze. Her moan a gushing soliloquy, like a cat mewling, pouring from her, "Ohhhhhh god Daddyyyy, ohhhhh Papa, need you, your...your big girl, Daddy," her bottom rising up, her back arched impossibly, "want you in me, have...wanted you in me, my little pussy, Daddy, needs you Daddy," her father's strong hands so big on her surrounding and gripping her roiling tender little hips, pulling her to him.

Her father leaning over her at waist level, his bare skin, his swollen hard throbbing cock brushing his daughter's dripping wet little cunt, his belly on her lower back, his face alongside hers as she leaned her head back to him, their mouths locking into a long hot incestuous kiss until he nuzzled the fragrance of sleep still in her hair, her cheek so soft and hot, purposefully pressed his groin to his little girl's up thrust bare little bottom so warm on his hips, his thighs, the length of his throbbing hard cock pressing into his daughter's soft warm wet little slit.

Pressing into her, his weight against her, his body melting into hers, he reached around under her to touch her soft belly, to cup his daughter's swollen hot breasts as Giselle raised herself on her arms, her filling the swell of her father's chest, arching her long slender torso pressing her bottom, her cunt into her father's hard cock, how she breathed, "it's so beautiful... outside... isn't it, Daddy?" her head half turned as her father kissed her, as she pushed her tongue into his mouth and gushed out an excited hot breath.

"Yes baby, beautiful," her father's kiss still hot in her mouth, and as she turned, kissed her again, slid his tongue into his daughter's eager warm mouth, anything but a fatherly kiss, lovers, incestuous lovers, father and daughter alone in the snow bound cabin, their mingled hot breath fogging the glass, the heavy snow encapsulating them, the moment, inside the cabin, just him and his daughter, his little girl and her father, both oozing a tingling hot sexual desire for the other.

"Are you Daddy's big girl, baby?" her father growled into her ear.

And like code words Giselle gushed an inner explosion, "Ohhh god Daddy," heaved her body back into her father's erection pressing against her bottom, "yesss, your big girl, Daddy," arched her back, seething, her juices flowing from between her legs, her father's hand moving over her belly, his hand sliding up to encase one breast pressing hotly into his hand.

There was no denying the hunger, the passion, father and daughter hungry for each other; there was no need to, alone together in the cabin, father and daughter, her mother's permission and approval, her urging, now a part of her daughter's breathing joined with her father's. The way she nuzzled her father's face, the hot steaming touch between them, Giselle wanted her father to see how good she could be, how she pressed her body back into his, his daughter, his incestuous little lover, his cock pressed hard and throbbing against her swollen dripping creamy pink little cunt so hot wet, so on fire for him, them grinding against each other's sex.

"Your big girl, Daddy," a gushing hot whisper, "your big girl, your good girl, just like Mommy," pushing her bottom, her cunt hot and bare arching for father's hot hard cock. "Put it in me, Daddy, make me...your big girl, Daddy. Fuck me, Daddy."

"Yesss, just like Mommy, baby," he growled sliding his hands up under her gown, up her legs, over her bottom, nuzzling into his daughter's throat, sliding his hands up over her ribs to her warm full swollen breasts filling his hands.

"So hot for you, Daddy," Giselle mewled, so softly, her father's cock, prodding the soft wetness between her legs, bounced, throbbed, and found her warm wet tight little pussy.

Giselle quivered all over as her father's thick swollen hard cock pushed inside her, spread her open, filled her so thick and pulsing hot, arching her back relaxing her throbbing hot little cunt to let him in, "Ohhh god Daddy, nnnnghhyesss, your big girl," pushing back into his chest, her father's arms so warm on her soft skin under her gown, his hands full with her breasts, squeezing, pulling her nipples, arching her back into her father as he guided his thick hard cock deeper and deeper inside her, fucking her, father and daughter, incestuous lovers.

"Ohhh lil baby, yes, Daddy's big girl. Mmmm, Giselle, my lil baby, you're so soft, so warm, so wet, your pussy feels so good to Daddy, baby, that's my good girl, push back onto Daddy's cock, take Daddy's cock, baby, fuck Daddy lil baby. Mmm, Giselle, yessss baby, fuck Daddy."

Giselle pushed against the windowsill, back at her father, kneeling on the windowsill bench, her little bottom thrust up, her gown up over her hips, her father's hot hard cock throbbing, pushing, sliding inside her. Every sensation, her father's warmth, his touches, her mouth open gushing hot breaths to his every thrust, her little mewling sounds, her breaths gushing from her in bursts as the swollen thick hardness of her father's cock slipped deeper inside her, penetrated the warm pink heat of her cunt, spreading her open, her, her soul, her being, his girth sliding effortless through her pink little slit, fucking his daughter, his little girl, his big girl, deeper and deeper into her warm quivering little belly.

"Ohhh god Daddy, nnggghh, your big girl Daddy, ohhh god Daddy, yessss fuck me, just like the girl and her Daddy in the story. Ohhh god Daddy, your cock feels so good in me, so good. Fuck me, Daddy. I'll be your big girl for you whenever you want Daddy, ohhh god, Daddy, yesss."

"Oh lil baby, nnnghhh, Daddy's...big girl, Daddy's good girl, aren't you baby. Your little pussy feels so good to Daddy, Giselle," her father growled, gripping her hips, her white nightgown bunched up around his wrists, thrusting his cock in and out of his daughter, her sopping wet little cunt so warm and tight and soft around his throbbing hard daddy-cock, buried so deep inside his daughter, his little Giselle's tight, hot, soft little pussy at last wrapped around his pulsing hot girth, her father's cock.

"Your mother will be so proud of you, baby. That's my good girl. Ohhh lil baby, yesss, swivel your hips just like that. Oh fuck lil baby, so good," his swollen rigid hard cock, aching, throbbing hard, at last inside his little girl, fucking his Giselle, gripping her tender little hips, buried inside his sexy little girl.

Giselle spread her knees wider apart, her feet and calves dangling from the window seat, her back arched so impossibly, her hot little cunt, his, her tight little bottom thrust up for her father, his, him fucking her long and hard and deep.

"Ohhh god Daddy, cumming, Papa, cumming on your cock. Nngghh Daddy, want you to cum in me, take me back to bed, Daddy," she panted. "Want to... show you, how good I can be, your big girl, Daddy, just you and me alone in bed, Papa. Show me, how Mommy fucks you, Daddy. Show me how..." Giselle paused, her mouth open, "show me...how mommy... sucks you, Daddy," she gushed out, cumming on her father's cock. "How she makes you...cum in her mouth. Ohhhh god Daddy, you're getting so big in me, Papa. Touch my tits again Daddy, pull on my nipples, Daddy, oh god Daddy, cumming Daddy, cumminnnggg on your cock, Papaaa. Ohhh god Daddy, you're so big in me, fuck me, Papa, fuck your big girl, Daddy."

"Mmmm baby yessss, cum on Daddy's cock. Ohhh little baby, yessss, Daddy's big girl, just like in the story, Daddy's big girl, aren't you, baby? Daddy's little pleasure toy, Daddy's incestuous little lover girl."

"Ohhhhhuhhh, Daddy, nnnghhyesss fuck me. You feel so good in me, Daddy, so good, Papa. Do you love my little pussy, your big girl's pussy, Papa? Ohhh god Daddy, cumming again, Papa, cumming on your cock, Daddy, ohhh Papa, nnnn, yessss, fuck me Daddy. Your big girl, cum in me, Papa. Want to...tell Mommy...I made you cum in me, Daddy, that you came in your big girl, Daddy, that I made you cum with my tight little pussy, Papa."

"Ohhh little baby, yesss, Daddy's going...to cum too, baby, with you, in you, ohhhhhh lil baby, you're going to make Daddy cum, baby, your little pussy, so good, cumming, in your little pussy baby. Oohhh fuckkk, nghhhh Giselle, my big girl," pulling his daughter up to him, his arms around her, cupping her breasts, fucking his cock deep inside his little girl, cumming in his daughter, deep in her belly, "cumming inside you," thrusting against her soft little bottom, his daughter, now his incestuous little lover, "mmmm baby, Daddy's big girl, Daddy's lover. Mmmm, kiss Daddy, baby" he growled still fucking his cock into his big girl, his daughter, his little Giselle.

"Nnnn Daddy, whenever you want me Daddy take me, your big girl, from now on, Daddy," Giselle whispered out of breath, playfully smiling as she kissed her father, still milking his cock with her soft little pussy, moaning as he pushed his tongue into her warm wet mouth, a fresh snow starting to fall.

❖❖❖

That night, after fucking each other all through the afternoon, Giselle sucking her father's cock for the first time, swallowing his cum, jacking his cock, her father licking her to orgasm, cumming in each others mouths, in bed, the fire burning hot, the cabin so warm, Giselle laying next to her father wearing one of his big shirts, whispered, "Daddy?"

"Yes, baby."

"Am I your big girl now?" she smiled, cozying up to her father, grinning, finally the story their own.

"Ohhh baby, yesss, Daddy's big girl. My little kitten."

"Daddy, I want you to do something for me tonight."

"Anything, baby," her father whispered back, Giselle nuzzling her father's neck.

"I want to lay on you, Papa, and have you tickle my back."

Sumddy
Sumddy
1,442 Followers