The Witch and the Stallion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had to stop for a second to catch her breath as it finally came out with a wet pop, a small stream of cum drooling over the meaty cock slowly hardening again.

Erbin helped her turn around so her back was against his chest, and with slippery and clumsy fingers she tried to his manhood towards her nethers.

His tip burned against her body, and after a moment of thought, she slid it back towards her little asshole.

Slowly, as she bit her lip and groaned in delight and pain, she started pushing herself onto the firm phallus, impaling her ass with more meat than it could possibly contain.

Blessed be the magic she had used on Erbin's cockring, for this would be impossible otherwise.

Her eyes rolled back as her body trembled, the utter invasiveness of his body inside hers practically melting her mind.

With a loud moan of success, she sat down on Erbin's lap as a filthy wet sound came out from her body.

Unable to contain himself, the handsome stallion shoved two of his large fingers into her drenched pussy, just as she clenched so hard with her ass that it felt as if she was about to rip off his dick.

Her mind gone, the tiny elf's body only controlled by her need and instincts started to slowly bounce on his lap, her body trembling with dirty squelching sounds.

Erbin grabbed her tightly from her nethers, his two massive fingers pushing deep inside her as the woman's body clumsily moved up and down.

Alyssan's face was a sight of utter debauchery, eyes rolled back, mouth open in constant dirty moans, tongue lolling out as she drooled.

Her delighted husband, himself shaking from the delight she was giving him, decided to go on the offensive again and locked his lips around the tip of one of her ears, suckling it as it was one of her nipples.

The lovely Alyssan started shaking as a brutal orgasm took her, her hips thrusting as if her body was possessed as a cacophony of lewd sounds escaped her mouth and body.

Erbin, noticing that the overwhelming sensations were slowing her down, started to thrust himself into his beloved.

He draped one of his big arms around her small body, tightly holding her against his, and started moving his hips as if his life depended on it.

Alyssan was gone, her head even flopping against his body as if she was a ragdoll, barely conscious but very much enjoying the savage lovemaking.

She was holding him so tightly, and seeing her like this aroused him, so that he could not hold himself, and with a loud whine he orgasmed inside her.

Erbin pressed her closely against his chest as he almost curled around her, shivering as the gorgeous elven lady let out a long dirty moan.

As he finished shooting every last drop inside her, the couple relaxed with heavy breaths on the couch.

Erbin embraced Alyssan lovingly, covering her head and shoulders in kisses as she giggled, slowly returning to the land of the living.

"That was amazing, daddy," she said with a huge silly smile on her face.

"Not as amazing as you," he said in between kisses.

"Please use me more," she managed to say in her best good girl voice, asking for a treat.

Erbin shook his head, caressing her sore midsection.

"No, no, you need a small rest," he said with love and concern in his voice, "but don't worry, daddy will use you as his little fucktoy again later."

She did her best to turn her head and give him puppy eyes.

"Promise?" she asked with a sweet, pleading tone.

"Promise," he said as he pressed his lips against hers.

Erbin pulled a blanket over their bodies, and they continued to cuddle until night embraced them, and they fell asleep. But as the handsome stallion said, it wouldn't be long before they had some more fun.

12