The Witch's Apprentice Ch. 06-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His arm tensed and pushed her away. "Get off me!" She stumbled backwards at his words as much as his push.

"Sebastian I can explain." She sounded on the verge of tears. She was suddenly aware that she was still naked, and hugged her trembling chest.

"Esther? I thought you were the enemy." His rage melted. He ran to the bed, pulled off the covers, and draped them over her. He held her shoulders with shaking hands. "I can't believe what those vile...," he couldn't seem to find words hateful enough, "Monsters. Those fucking monsters. What they've done to you. That fucking kid from the street. They'll pay, I swear to you sister."

"Sebastian. It wasn't quite what it looked like," she said quietly. A tear was falling from her eye now. This would break him.

"What could you possibly mean?"

"I... it was... it was a choice."

He recoiled from her immediately. "What?"

"It spoke to me, and I'd been thinking a lot about the oath anyways, and it made me realize some things about myself, and-"

"And so you willingly had... had sex with it?" His eyes were wide. He bore an expression she'd never seen on him before. It was one of loss and disbelief. He turned around and punched the mirror above the sink, it shattered and left his hand bloody. "It was magic. Magic twisted your mind."

She slowly shook her head. The creature had been right. Deep down, her feelings were real. Her brother stood tall and gritted his teeth. "Then you are dead to me." She watched red droplets fall from the clenched fist at his side. "And the Magi that did this. They're just dead."