The Witch's Want Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" he asked.

"Uh-huh," she smiled, "right now, I'd kill just for a place that's private enough and quiet enough so that I could just enjoy that sound. It's more than a little unusual for me, Hunter. I'm the kind of girl who knows what she wants and takes it, but for something like this, I'd probably need time to brood a while longer as I lick my wounds. I never dreamed about having my love crash and burn so badly. I figured that I'd need about a year just to be able to look at somebody with the slightest amount of interest."

She chuckled low in her throat at the irony, "But then you're here and so am I, and I'm no fool Hunter. I'll take what I'm given. I just wish that we had a place."

Hunter flashed that soft smile again, and there wasn't any hope from a personal angle in it. Savannah looked twice, but she could see it, something that she'd never really expect in a situation like this, as weird as it was.

Hunter was happy, and Savannah knew right then that without any conscious effort on their parts, there was something happening here that went a little beyond lust – though it was built on that, to be sure.

He finished his pizza and wiped his mouth a little with a napkin, wanting to smirk at the strange place that this was for the beginning of what he felt. He reached into his pocket for some money to leave as a tip. His fingers brushed something else in there.

"It's always been my firm belief that two people, in any sort of relationship where there might just be some sort of attraction, well, they ought to just think about helping each other. I think that's what being human really means, looking a little beyond personal desires to help the other one in theirs – if those desires are mutual. It shouldn't be doing something with the expectation of personal gratification. Helping the other person and seeing the result is an even better form of that, as they do whatever it is together. I think that's the basis of the ideal for me, and it always has been. I've just never found anyone who thought much like me.

So I believe that I can help, since I'm a boy and everything," he said as they stood up and picked up their things.

"Well I can see that, Hunter," she smiled, "but how will that help, beyond making me desperate?"

"I am a boy," he smiled as he held up what he'd felt in his pocket in the air between them.

"And I have a hotel room."

Savannah laughed and it caused a few of the high school kids to look at her for a moment.

She was about to reply, but he held up his hand, "And that hotel room, Savannah, has a bathroom.

Not just any bathroom, my friend, no. My hotel room happens to be the bridal suite – or what passes for that in this little burg, and as luck would have it, there is no long line-up of brides this week, for some odd reason, and the place is undergoing renovations, so they offered me the suite for really cheap.

There's this big-assed tub in that bathroom, see? And I think it's got 'Savannah Smith' written all over it – or it will just as soon as I can borrow some lipstick from you to write it on."

He saw her adulation written in her face. She reached for his hand as they left the establishment together.

"Hunter?" she asked in a soft little voice that tingled something in his spine and made his manhood twitch in a way that startled him.

If she kept speaking to him with that voice, he was going to be walking a little stiffly very soon.

"Hunter, have you ever been married?"

"No," he said, "Why?"

She chuckled then as she slid her arm around his waist as they walked. "Well, ... would you like to pretend for a little while?"