The Wizard of Fuzz Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A smallish man in a jester's hat, holding numerous skewers of meat, appeared before her. "Shish kabob?" he offered.

Dotti looked the proffered food over. "Um . . . what kind of meat is it?"

The man gave a blank look. "It's shish meat," he said. "That's why we call it 'shish kabob.'"

Dotti shrugged. "Okay." Experimentally, she nibbled at the meat on the stick.

"So, where's this MC Horse fellow?" asked Tin Man, avoiding a green-skinned woman as she walked past. His eyes lingered upon the three exposed breasts on her chest, golden chains attached to clamps on her nipples.

"Oh, right on ta business, eh?" asked the guardsman. He gestured to Dotti. "Least the lass has the presence o' mind ta get a bite ta eat!"

Tin Man rolled his eyes. "We're very busy," he said gruffly.

"Speak for yourself," commented Lionel, tearing into an enormous turkey leg.

"No, come on," insisted Dotti, handing off her shish-kabob to a passing steward. She grabbed Lionel's arm. "I want to see the Wizard as soon as we can."

With a roll of his eyes, the dwarf guardsman lead the way across the courtyard. Dodging various performers and their audiences along the way, Dotti and her companions found themselves being taken to what appeared to be a large, padded dais, several feet high and wide enough that Tin Man could lay down and not touch the edges.

Upon the dais was an obese man with sleek, ebony skin. He was clad in what looked like a golden kilt and wore a matching headdress. Every finger was bedecked with golden rings, and numerous chains hung from around his nearly non-existent neck.

The guard stopped with a quick stomp of his foot, gesturing to the figure above him. "Lord MC Horse," he said, then strode back through the crowd.

Immediately, Dotti curtsied, and the others bowed their heads in turn. Atop the padded dais, the rotund man arched an eyebrow in curiosity. He pressed a button on a small device, and the dais began to recede into the floor, bringing the man down with it. He stopped once his face was just above Dotti's, and gazed upon her over his protruding belly.

"So what the fizzle you be wantin', baby?" he asked in a boisterous voice, showing gold teeth as he grinned.

Dotti blinked at the man's unexpected words. Likewise, Scarecrow, Tin Man and Lionel all shared wondering looks.

"What did he say?"

"'Fizzle?"

"Yeah," boomed MC Horse. "Fizzle, fo' shizzle. Now, what's yo' biznet wit the sizzle?"

Lionel grunted in confusion. "Sizzle?"

In response, Horse licked his finger, then touched one of his blubbery pectorals while making a hissing sound. "That's the sizzle."

Lionel looked back with a hopeless shrug. "I can't understand a word he's—"

"Wait," interrupted Dotti. She faced MC Horse, took a breath as she contemplated her words. "Yo, my sizzle," she said with a forceful air, gesturing with her hands. "Me and the posse gots some tired feets after this whack trip. We ain't in no mind fo' no bull shizzle, yo? We's here ta see Da Man, and this be one phat li'l ho who gonna do what it takes to get my bizzle on. Ya dig?"

All around them, the entire courtyard had grown quiet. Astonished and amused faces looked upon Dotti as she spoke to MC Horse in his own language.

For a long moment, all that could be heard was the chirping of the large cricket on the fat man's shoulder. Dotti stared up at the impassive face of Lord MC Horse, wondering if she had gone too far, or said the wrong thing. Her command of 'Snooptalk' was not the greatest, after all; she may have misconstrued something.

Finally, Horse broke out in booming laughter, his heavy belly shaking. "Yo, now that's the way ta cowgirl up!" he cried, rolling forward and reaching for Dotti. With a relieved smile, Dotti climbed onto the dais and curled up against the fat man's belly. There was a spicy-sweet aroma surrounding him that Dotti found pleasant.

"So, you want Da Man, huh?" asked MC Horse. "He is the Fuzz, y'know. The Fuzz of Fuzz, y'get it?"

Dotti nodded. "I dig, bro. I wanna shake that fuzz and get to the dirty."

MC Horse grinned, looking lecherously over Dotti's body. "An' you fa'shizzle can get the dirty, baby."

"So what's the lowdown, MC?" she asked. "I gots ta bizzle with the wizzle."

"Is that a fact?" he asked, then winked. "Well, if ya wants the wizzle, then ya gots ta do the bizzle wit the swizzle."

Dotti reared back slightly. "'Bizzle wit the swizzle?'"

The large man grinned, easing back on his sizable rump. He unsnapped the kilt-like garment covering him and let it fall open, exposing himself. "Fa' shizzle."

Dotti stared, astonished, at what lay before her. The man's large belly could not overshadow the freakish length and girth of his cock. It lay like a python across his right thigh, stirring slowly. Her heart fluttered nervously at the idea of taking such an enormous appendage inside her. And her nervousness was compounded by the numerous people in the courtyard, most of whom had returned to their conversations, yet still watched them.

"Now I know why they call you MC Horse," she muttered.

He chuckled. "True dat."

Dotti leaned over the edge of the dais, bringing her face close to those of her companions. "What should I do?" she asked.

"Does he want you to do what I think he wants you to do?" asked Tin Man worriedly. Being the tallest of the three, he could see the fat man's naked lap.

Dotti nodded worriedly. "Uh-huh."

His eyes bulged. "Fore!"

Annoyed, Dotti smacked the metal man's head. "What do you think, Scarecrow?" she asked.

Scarecrow shrugged. "Well, if what I gather from your conversation is correct, then you may have no choice."

Dotti's face paled. "I have to scrump with him?"

Scarecrow nodded with a sage look. "I'm afraid so."

"So what's the big deal?" asked Lionel. "Haven't you pretty much scrumped everyone else you've met?" He winced as Dotti smacked him in the head.

"Fine," she said. "If this is what I have to do to meet the Wizard." She straightened and turned to MC Horse once more.

Tin Man and Lionel, both rubbing the backs of their heads, looked to a strangely-smiling Scarecrow. "What are you so happy about?" asked Lionel.

Scarecrow bounced on the balls of his feet. "She didn't smack me," he said simply.

Positioning herself on her knees before Lord MC Horse, Dotti apprehensively lifted the man's heavy phallus. It was a thick, warm, fleshy tube in her hands, the purple head so enormous that she doubted it could fit. Her fingers could not close around the shaft. Experimentally, she stroked up and down, getting used to the feel. It began to harden somewhat, but Dotti reasoned a penis so large would never stand up on its own.

"So . . . how you want it, baby?" she asked.

"Let's stir the pot, sweet thang," he rumbled, watching her. "How's about you kiss the snake first?"

Dotti managed a smile, lowering her head as Horse lay back. Holding the titanic cock upright, she began kissing and licking all around the head. Her squeezing, stroking hands kept a steady trickle of clear, thick fluid oozing from the slit. Dotti sighed with pleasure at tasting the sweetness, and lapped it all up.

The crowd within the courtyard slowly encircled the dais, watching as Dotti pleasured Lord MC Horse. Many muttered under their breath in awe, or gasped with surprise as Dotti opened her mouth and sucked deeply on just the head of the man's cock. Drool and pre-cum flowed down the shaft, which Dotti rubbed in with her hands until the entire shaft glistened.

Pulling her shiny mouth away, Dotti unsnapped her skirt and let it drop, then tore off her blouse. Her stiff nipples gave away her arousal; where once she had been intimidated by the mammoth cock, now she was encouraged.

"The Ruby Panties!" someone cried.

"Ruby Panties!" echoed another. "The girl is a Dom?"

"Where is she from?"

"What a nice bum!"

Dotti glanced over her shoulder with smirk at that last remark. "I got it from mum."

So saying, she positioned herself in a squat over the obese man, holding his slick shaft in one hand and pulling aside the panties with the other. All watched as Dotti moaned, rubbing the bulbous head of MC Horse's cock against her pink lips. They slowly parted, already moistened by her arousal. Dotti pushed down, just a little, then eased back up, then pushed again. With each slow plunge, the tip of the ebony man's impressive cock delved just a bit further.

"Is she really going to do it?" asked Tin Man, eyes wide.

"There's no choice but to go through it," responded Scarecrow.

"Don't you mean, go through with it?"

Scarecrow shrugged. "That, too."

Tin Man leaned back, looking past Scarecrow to a transfixed Lionel. "What do you think, lion-man?"

"Oh-h-h-h . . . ."

Tin Man frowned. "Never mind."

Atop the dais, Dotti grunted and sighed, finally getting just the head of MC Horse's cock inside her protesting pussy. The incredible fullness was painful, but also in pleasurable in a way Dotti had never anticipated. Her entire body quivered as if she were on the verge of orgasm already. Firm breasts heaved up and down as she alternately took deep breaths, held them, then let them out with heated huffs.

"That's the bizzle, baby," groaned Horse, lifting his head. His meaty hands gripped Dotti's thighs and pushed her down.

"Oh, gosh!" she cried as the massive cock suddenly surged up inside her. She suddenly wondered if this was what it felt like to have a baby.

No, she thought as she settled into a rhythm, rolling her hips in little circles, squeezing his cock with her muscles. It couldn't feel nearly as good as this . . . .

Under the amazed and admiring eyes of her scores of onlookers, Dotti slowly impaled herself nearly all the way upon the monstrous shaft. Her juices flowed freely, rolling down Horse's shaft to his thick, laden balls. Once she had forced as much of his broad length within her as she could, Dotti pulled up, relishing the feel of all those bumpy veins. She grinned, then pushed down once more, this time grinning. Her face glowed with her exertion and passion.

"Fo' shizzle, my bizzle," she panted.

MC Horse grinned. "Do me, baby."

Eagerly, Dotti complied, balancing herself on her wide-spread legs, the taut muscles of which stood out as she pumped up and down. She cupped her breasts, pinched her nipples, even brought them to her mouth for an occasional lick. Her dark pigtails bounced as her movements increased. The expression on her face, her escalating moans and whimpers, signaled to all her impending orgasm.

"Oh, my, she's about to cum!" someone cried.

"Yes, and then some!" called another.

Dotti's scream of ecstasy tore from her lungs, filling the air and shattering glass all around. She shuddered, bounced, shook and convulsed, shoving down harder than she had before, all but engulfing MC Horse's cock within her over-stretched pussy. Her erotic convulsions proved too much for the man beneath her.

In the midst of her thrashing orgasm, Dotti found herself lifted, then laid back upon the padded dais. MC Horse was now atop her, holding her legs apart at the ankles as he thrust again and again. Her entire body glowed with rouge; she could not form a coherent thought.

"Now you gonna get it, baby!" roared MC Horse, jerking his saturated prick from Dotti's gaping tunnel. He stroked the impressive shaft with both hands over the heaving body before him.

More gasps and murmurs of awe filled the courtyard of the Emerald City as spurts of fluid jetted onto Dotti's body, splattering her breasts, neck, stomach and thighs. Each gusher was of a different color -- green, red, blue, orange, purple, yellow -- and mixed to form an erotic painting with Dotti's body as the canvas.

Inspired by passion, Dotti rolled up to capture the last burst -- that of purest white -- upon her tongue. Rich as nectar and thick as pudding, she savored the taste, pressing her lips to the still-oozing head and squeezing the shaft in her hands to urge out every bit. MC Horse swayed on his knees, smiling in bliss as Dotti nursed him through the last moments o his orgasm.

With a last lick of her lips and a heady sigh, Dotti gazed up upon the man, running her fingers through the different hues of thick juice on her body. "Thanks for the fizzle, my bizzle."

MC Horse chuckled, wiping his sweaty brow. "You said it."

***

"Gosh, that was an experience!" muttered Dotti after returning from the courtyard's ladies' room. She found her three companions waiting for her. A blush crossed her face for a moment, especially as she noted the impressed looks upon the faces of those beyond her friends.

Lionel grinned. "It was good for me, too, Miss Dotti," he said.

She rolled her eyes with a smile. "So, are we ready to see the Wizard now?"

"I sure am," said Tin Man, offering a hand to Dotti. "Will you let me escort you? You don't seem to be walking well . . . ."

Dotti took the grey-colored arm, wobbling a bit. "Thank you," she said. "No, it isn't every day a girl gets a watermelon shoved up her cooch . . . ."

To be continued . . . .