The Women in Blue Ch. 04

Story Info
Facing the issue, then a return to normalcy.
8.2k words
4.56
30.9k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,764 Followers

Chapter 04

Facing the Issue, Then a Return to Normalcy

Polly knocked on the door of the guest suite at 6 PM just as expected, ready to 'debrief' on our experience. She seemed unsurprised that our initial double penetration experiment as a threesome had gone so well, but Sherry insisted on describing it in great detail anyway. Dick also expressed surprise at how quickly I had addressed my issues about contact with him, both in our initial contact with Sherry and the later experiences as Sherry's 'slaves", and most recently my one on one practice session with him.

Polly seemed most interested in their reactions, not mine, and their feelings about what was left of my kinks to be worked on. They both said we had worked the big ones, discovered my previously unknown ability to accept pleasure passively that would require more work in private showings, in addition to more practice beyond my initial experiment with Dick. Polly said that Sherry and Dick had to go immediately to catch a plane to attend a conference, and we bid them adieu.

Polly then put her arm around my shoulders and said "let's walk down and get some supper and talk a little more." We ambled toward the kitchen and found not Edith, but a younger woman preparing a dish of pasta, shrimp, and vegetables. It smelled wonderful, and as usual I was famished after working on my 'social obligations'.

I raised my eyes at Polly and looked toward the new cook, and she answered my implied question. "Connor, may I present Liz, who will be cooking for us for a while. Edith cooks as an avocation, but her vocation requires her to be in her lab continuously for the next few days." I shook Liz's hand and she said supper would be ready in just a minute. The Admiral joined us at the kitchen table, but no one else did. Liz filled our plates and set out a serving dish for seconds, then added glasses and a large carafe of ice water plus a glass of pineapple juice for me. Polly giggled at my expression. Then Liz excused herself and said she would be gone for at least and hour, then return to clean up.

The Admiral was first to speak. "Connor, I am very pleased with your progress. In Navy parlance, you seem to keep getting promoted above range. You showed real understanding and empathy with Sherry and Dick, and really did 'partner" rather than just 'adapt'. You also showed real courage with Dick. That is sort of like taking your first at bat in your life against major league pitching!" He laughed. "Maybe my baseball metaphor should involve a bat, instead!

He moved around to face me directly. "At any rate, I want you to keep all this is perspective. As you know from your father's career in the Navy, sometimes you just need to 'get your ticket punched' in certain postings in order to round out your jacket and get ready for the next big step in rank. You may be too young to remember, but your dad was not comfortable when he had to take that supply and logistics command in the Philippines, and he also was not really happy with the PIO slot in San Diego. But he knew he had to master the jobs and he threw himself into them and did so!

He paused and looked worried, the continued "So do your work in the private showings, and master this aspect of your sexuality, but don't get hung up on it. I went through this challenge much later in life than you did, and had much more previous baggage to overcome. I am glad I did and I feel much better able to relate and communicate with every one of either sex or proclivities because of it. But just between us, it is very rare when I actually use these skills. When I walk down the street, I still want to undress about a one third of the women I see. That has never happened with a guy, although I have become very turned on in a threesome if the conditions were right. There are some socio-biological reasons for this reaction in males that make logical sense when we were all fighting for survival on the savannah and trying to maximize how many of our genes made it to the next generation. But what we are about here is changing that metric! We want the future generations to have the best possible human genome to work with, not just have more copies of one individual's genes. Our lizard brains still function the old way, so we have to use our higher cortex to guide our behavior."

Polly moved closer to me, and spoke in hushed tones, "You have done well Connor. I also want to talk to you about your experience with Sherry as a 'slave". How did that make you feel?"

"Well", I began, "if you had told me before hand what was going to transpire I would have told you that not only would I not enjoy it, but would actively fight to get out of the room. But when my cock got so hard when she spanked me, and then even harder when she stimulated my ass; I figured I had discovered a side of my sexuality I never saw before. It worried me then, it worries me a little now, but I was certainly excited!"

Polly put her hand on my shoulder. "Connor, I have a confession to make! I wanted to make sure you did well in your first appearance onstage, and performed well in your initial experiences in sharing Sherry with Dick. I did not realize you three would move forward so boldly and address other things so quickly that same night. I hope you can forgive me?" I was shocked by her admission. I did not think Polly did things that needed forgiving!

"Forgive you for what, Polly?" I asked.

She actually looked sheepish. "Those vitamins I had the nurse give you weren't really vitamins. It was Viagra! I wanted to make sure you didn't have any performance problems in your first appearance on stage. I now realize it was too much. And as for your reactions, well, a young buck like you with that much Viagra on board would probably get hard if you saw the Golden Gate Bridge, or a butterfly, or just if the wind blew in your face! So don't read too much significance into your getting excited when Sherry spanked you!"

I was aghast. "But what about the massive orgasms I had when she fucked me in the ass with that dildoe?"

Polly again looked sheepish. "Well, that was the real deal, kiddo. Also your ability to convert pain into erotic stimulation is real and frankly, amazing for someone so young and inexperienced. You still need to go forward with our standard private showing training protocols to explore those anal and oral experiences further, and I'll set that up. You may also be ready emotionally for some specialized training on pain and stimulation, too, but you will have to get in better shape to make it through that."

"Better shape! I run 5 miles a day, climb trees for eight hours a day Monday through Friday, and do P90X every night. What more should I do?"

Polly smiled. "Get up to 10 miles of running, and we'll give you some specialized arm work to add in to your mix. When you get finished with your first four weeks of everyday climbing, you might be ready."

Suddenly it struck me. "That special training wouldn't involve working with Dana, would it?"

Polly smiled an evil smile. "Be careful what you wish for! But given your natural abilities, you will find it rewarding, and as you once asked me, yes, it would be worth it! Anything else you want to ask about before you go catch up on your sleep?"

I thought a minute. "What kind of conference is Sherry going to? What's Edith's real job?"

Polly looked very thoughtful. "I guess it's time you learned more. Sherry is going to a molecular genetics conference to present a paper that she co-wrote with Edith. Despite Edith's youth, she is one of the world's foremost experimental molecular geneticists. She is staying in her lab to finish a set of experiments that could provide a major breakthrough.

Dick is the general manager of the lab and all our research operations. The paper they are presenting is just good enough to get them on the agenda; they are not ready to reveal their real results yet. Their main purpose for going is recruiting. We constantly search for the most promising biomedical scientists to work in our labs. Now get some sleep so you can hit the road in the morning and learn how logging crews work!"

I gave them both a hug and started for my room. "One more thing" Polly said. "I am going to set up an appointment for you after work on Wednesdays with Dr. Irene Shapiro, who will do some tests on you, and then some psychological training. She is a cognitive psychologist, and also part of our overall research efforts. She will ask you about what you felt during your experiences with Sherry, and the altered states of consciousness you appeared to reach."

Six AM rolled around very quickly. I said good morning to Liz as I entered the kitchen and grabbed a good breakfast from what she had set out. As I turned to leave, she grabbed my ass, then said "Edith said to give you that message!"

My morning was looking up! I moved toward Liz and she said "no way, Jose', that's a one way conduit only!"

I turned and stood right next to her, offering her my butt again, and said, "Any more messages for me?" She swatted me really hard, but I was learning to like that! I headed out to the truck and rolled for the bunkhouse. I was going out with a post survey crew all this week.

Post survey turned out to be a lot of work, and a lot more climbing than in climbing class. The survey crews laid out the plan for harvesting lumber and replanting trees based on a 300 year grand plan that was updated four times a year. That plan included the life cycle of the various trees, historical and forecast precipitation, temperature, a forecast for demand and market price of various grades of lumber, interest rates, and a dozen other variables. They laid out an efficient path for the powered logging equipment to cut and transport the trees in the target area, and the post survey crew would use their survey plan to cut samples from various grid squares and heights within the area, fell, sample and remove any diseased trees, and cut small stands of trees that could not be handled by the powered equipment because they were on difficult terrain, in too small an area, or contained a mix of trees that would be hard to separate later or were meant to be processed in special small batches for some specialized uses. As the new kid, I got the job of taking all of the samples. This was apparently the least fun and the most prone to error. I went to the various grid squares and then to the designated heights, cut samples, labeled them with the designators on the survey instructions, and put them in my truck. At the end of each day, I would drive the samples to the labs adjacent to the HQ building so they could be studied and cataloged. Three more weeks of this pace would certainly strengthen my legs considerably!

When I arrived at the HQ with the first set of samples, I approached the loading dock door nearest the lab and rang the bell. I was greeted by a very attractive young woman in a lab coat. She was about my age, tall, thin, but very sturdy looking, with active intelligent eyes and a nervous manner. "Hi." She said, "I'm Petra. I'm the lab technician who is in charge of initial processing on the samples."

"Connor" I said, shaking her hand. "I'm the intern who cuts them and labels them. Please check my labels as I am told that is the part of the process most subject to error."

She smiled. "That's what they told me too, and I am also a summer intern. Where are you from?"

"My family lives in Connecticut. I just graduated high school and am doing an internship here rather than starting college right away. What about you?"

"I'm from DC. I was overjoyed to get this internship. I go back to school in September. Georgetown." She looked at me expectantly.

I said "I haven't seen you around the bunkhouse. I would have remembered!" She smiled again, and said "No, I guess its sex discrimination, but I stay in a small apartment complex a few miles from here with 3 other female interns. Is it really bunk beds where you stay?"

"Sure is" I laughed, "about 12 guys to a room! But I am usually so tired at night that nothing matters, I just fall asleep." She smiled again and said "That seems like a waste."

"Maybe I'll be able to stay awake longer when I acclimate to all this climbing. I thought I was in pretty good shape, but I can tell my legs are still changing every day. Well I hope I'll see you around"

She smiled and said "I'll look forward to it!"

Wednesday afternoon Connor took a shower and headed for his appointment with Dr. Shapiro, grabbing a sandwich and an apple to eat in the truck on the way there. He arrived at her office right on time and she opened the door and offered him a chair. Dr. Shapiro was short, short haired and short tempered; she wore thick glasses, a permanent frown, and a frumpy pants suit. "Well, Connor", she began, "I believe we have expanded our horizons considerably in our first few weeks here, wouldn't you say?"

Connor looked at her directly. "I have certainly had new experiences that I never had in high school in suburban Connecticut. I'm not aware of what you have been up to."

She laughed. "I stand corrected. Tell me about what you experienced when you had multiple orgasms from anal stimulation!"

Connor laughed. "That was definitely something new for me, Doctor. I heard rushing sounds, I saw green and purple shapes swimming behind my eyelids, and I felt to a certain extent like a spectator looking at my own body."

"Have you ever experienced any of those things before in other situations?"

"Yes. I have heard the rushing sounds just before losing consciousness when I was ill with chicken pox when I was a young boy. I have seen the purple and green shapes, along with some black and yellow ones, many times when rubbing my eyes. But I have never before felt like I was looking onto my own body from the outside."

She looked serious. "I am going to teach you how to induce those shapes deliberately. First mechanically by rubbing your eyes as before, then by using biofeedback to produce them without mechanical pressure, and finally you will use them to enter various altered states of consciousness. After you master these techniques, you will be able to learn to control many aspects of your physiology: respiration, heart rate, skin temperature, and soon many other things."

Connor was curious. "So it's like those transcendental meditation gurus who can stop their hearts?"

"You will be able to do that, eventually, but I don't recommend it. But you will have a much more scientific and repeatable path to follow than via TM. You will also be able to control your moods, throw off the effects of drugs and alcohol, and bootstrap yourself out of depression or mania. You will also have the sometime useful ability to control your erections and ejaculations voluntarily."

That got Connor's attention! "Wow, Doc! I never heard of gurus being able to do that."

"Some of them can, but again you will have a much more complete skill set than they do. That is what we will be working on for the rest of the summer.

"So I guess we could say that you are going to teach me mental masturbation?"

She grimaced. "I don't think so. I suspect you have engaged in that all your life! But pay attention to this work. If you master these skills earlier than scheduled, you can also learn to sense other people's moods and states of consciousness, which is even more useful. Now buckle down. I am going to teach you some exercises to do each night before you go to sleep, so you are ready for more lessons next Wednesday."

Connor got back to the bunkhouse about an hour before his normal bedtime, during the showing of the nightly movies in the dining hall. He raided the ice box and found a plastic container with his name on it. The cook had left him a couple of sandwiches, some carrots, pineapple chunks, and strawberries, which he quickly polished off, along with two bottles of spring water.

He was going to head for bed early and do his mental exercises when he saw Petra at the same time she saw him. She was sitting with three other girls watching the movies. She silently walked over to Connor and spoke in his ear "I wondered where you were! We are now invited to come over here for supper and movies, which beats the heck out of watching TV at our apartment every night!"

Connor was surprisingly glad to see her. He leaned into her just to smell her, and realized he had to think of something to say! "You certainly smell a lot better than the dining hall!" he said without thinking.

She smiled and put her lips right up to his ear, and breathed into it hotly before saying anything. Connor realized he might need to learn to control his erections, because he certainly had a big and involuntary one now! "I taste a lot better than the food here, too!" she said breathily.

Connor gulped so loud she must have heard it. She laughed and said "let's go outside for some air. I realize you have an early wakeup call in the morning, so you can't stay up all night with me." Then she added impishly, "as nice as that might be!"

That ejaculation control lesson was sounding better and better. Connor said "unfortunately I have lots things that I have to do most weekends, and even some weeknights, but maybe we could plan to do something together?"

Petra opened the door and they went out onto the porch, and sat in one of the big metal gliders. She naturally moved up right next to him, as it was already getting a little chilly. "You sound like my roommate Chrissy. She has 'social obligations' every Saturday night and appointments with some doctor every Tuesday night. I tried to get her to tell me more about her 'social obligations' but she just giggles and says I would like it, and that maybe I would have them next summer."

Connor wondered. "Has she been coming here for long?"

"This is her third summer. She says it is the best internship in the world, and that lots of people compete for each spot. I know my professor was impressed when I got it. Chrissie says if you do well you will probably get a great job doing research here at the labs where I work, which seems like a great place. Do you know where you are going to go to school?"

Connor paused. "No. My best friend went to Princeton, and my high school girlfriend went to Brown. I felt like I was too immature to go off to college, and was going to enlist in the Marine Corps before going to school. My dad convinced me to try this first."

Petra laughed "That means you are not immature, by the way. The immature people go off to school without even thinking about it. My old high school boyfriend graduated a year before I did, gave me the little speech about how we needed to grow and see other people, then went off to Duke, and flunked out! He turned up back home working in his dad's store and wanting to date me again like nothing happened! Jerk!"

Connor laughed. "I got the same speech from my girlfriend. She left for summer school two days after graduation, but she never mentioned Summer School plans before that!"

Petra kissed his cheek. "Perhaps we can comfort in other?" It sounded good to Connor, but he knew he would have to check it out with Polly. Connor said "Maybe so. Will you be coming for dinner often?"

Petra smiled in a very warm and mischievous way. "We are probably going to come here most weeknights. All the girls like the food and the company. But I was thinking maybe on Tuesday nights, when my roommate is away for her doctor's appointments that I would stay home. Perhaps I might entertain a gentleman caller?

Connor smiled too. "That's sounds nice. I will have to check with my supervisor this weekend, though. They have some strict rules about seeing other employees. How can I get in touch with you?" Petra gave him her phone number, and also showed him how to talk to her direct via the 'walkie-talkie' mode of the company cell phones. She gave him a strong hug, then left.

conanthe
conanthe
2,764 Followers