The Women in Blue Ch. 05

Story Info
Hot American Love is coming.
7.7k words
4.57
30.3k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,762 Followers

Chapter 05

Hot American Love Is Coming!

Connor woke up early Saturday morning -- way too early for breakfast yet. He had forgotten to ask Dana and Polly what kind of 'extra arm work' he needed, so he did a little internet research work. Dana's spectacular rope work on stage made him think of trapeze artists from the circus. He found lots of examples of workouts for trapeze skills, and then he looked at exercises for gymnasts. He found dozens of good exercises that he could do without special equipment: dips, pull-ups, pushups and others so he cribbed the schedule for reps and tests to move up to more. He even found some 'erotic trapeze' routines. Then a thought struck him and he looked up what kind of workouts he would have been doing if he had actually enlisted in the Marines. He found standards for pull-ups, crunches and a 3 mile run, but he was already working well in excess of those standards. He found tougher standards for Army Ranger School and Navy BUDS and he decided to work towards them, especially on the push-ups, sit-ups, and pull-ups. He remembered his father telling him the 'training secret' of Mohammed Ali: do each exercise until it hurts, then do 100 more.

He used a spreadsheet to lay out a progress schedule week by week for the rest of the summer, then dressed in his workout stuff and went out onto one of the running trails. He sprinted to each mile marker, did each new exercise using the 'hurt plus 100 more' plan, and then sprinted to the next mile marker. When he completed his normal five mile course, his heart was pumping well above his target training rate and he was pushing himself just to finish. He made it back to the house and took a fast shower, then headed for breakfast, ravenously hungry.

Liz was alone in the kitchen, as everyone else seemed to be sleeping in, but she must have seen him coming in from his running course, because she said "looks like you need some extra protein this morning, hotshot!" She made him a big omelet with goat cheese and mushrooms, plus tomatoes, jalapenos, and onions, and a big tumbler of orange juice and some spring water. He polished it off so fast that she made him two pieces of toast topped with crunchy peanut butter and a glass of milk and he wolfed those down too. Liz watched him and said "We might need to check you for a tapeworm or a hollow leg".

Connor smiled. "You can check out my legs anytime you want Liz, all three of them!"

She laughed "In your dreams, kiddo. But I'll tell you what. Do you have a workout schedule laid out?"

Connor was not sure what she was driving at, but he told her his goals for the end of the summer for sit-ups, pushups, pull-ups, and a 5 mile run time. She smiled thoughtfully and wrote them down in the notepad she carried with her.

"Where did you get these standards?" she asked.

I told her about the BUDS tests and my almost enlistment in the Marines.

She smiled. "For BUDS there is also a swim test, and you should work on holding your breath."

"How do you know that?" Connor asked.

She smiled again. "My little brother is a SEAL officer, and I am a professional trainer and motivational specialist. So I'll make you a motivational offer. If you can meet all these standards, plus the swim standard which I will look up and tell you about, on or before the last day of August, I'll give you a one hour demonstration of my personal workout routine, which is done Bikram style -- naked and in a hot room."

Connor smiled appreciatively. "Do I have to be naked, too?"

"Yep" she said. "And I am interested to see if you can watch me without being intimidated!"

Connor looked her up and down. "I might be in danger of infatuation, but not intimidation!"

She smiled. "Good answer! Now go work on your swimming!

Connor thought of the hidden grotto, but that was for social and recreational swimming. There was an 'endless pool' in the house and he decided to add that into his schedule too.

Just as he was about to leave the kitchen, Polly came in and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I want you to arrive a little early to your assigned viewing room tonight, Connor, as I want to introduce you to a few folks before the curtain goes up." The she was off to talk to someone else just sitting down to breakfast.

Connor changed to swim trunks and made his way to the endless pool and dialed up the pace for the mile swim he had completed a few years ago for a swimming merit badge. He completed it easily, feeling none of the fatigue he remembered, but he felt like he was fighting the water all the way rather than really mastering it and swimming efficiently. He dialed up another mile and tried to be 'one with the water' like his swimming coach used to say. He got a little better, and at the end of the second mile, when he was winded, he tried to hold his breath underwater. By his count, he had a long way to go to make the BUDS standard.

As he emerged from the water, he saw Liz watching. "You have NO natural talent for swimming, do you Connor?"

He agreed. "It was easy for me to learn when I was a kid, and I can keep my head above water and survive, but I have never been smooth" he admitted.

Liz said "let's move over to the regular pool and I think I can show you something."

Connor laughed "I'm sure you could!"

"About swimming!" she protested. She skinned off her long tee shirt to reveal a skin tight one piece suit that displayed her long and ropey musculature. She looked like a born swimmer and perhaps a great candidate for casting in the next Atlantis movie. She jumped into the water with almost no noise and no splash, and the wetness of her suit made her look even hotter, and Connor hadn't even seen her from the rear yet.

She had Connor float on his back, adjusting his posture and coaching his breathing until he was floating comfortably and maintaining his position without any skeletal muscle effort except his breathing. Then she showed him how different breathing patterns would lead to a different time course of his buoyancy and 'draw' in the water. "Your breathing has developed only as a land based runner, and you have to relearn it for swimming if you are going to be a decent swimmer." She had him memorize three different breathing patterns until he could reproduce them on command and shift between them in one breath.

Then she had him begin swimming on his back using just a simple, low excursion repetitive kick with no arm motion, and then showed him that using the three different breathing patterns markedly changed his speed through the water. It was a revelation to Connor how much the breathing modulated the kick and his progress through the water. She made him do several laps kicking with the least effective breathing pattern, then several with the most effective. Connor was amazed at how much easier it was to make progress with the more efficient breathing technique. Liz had him float again while she reiterated "You can see that your breathing affects everything that happens when you swim. If your breathing is not right, you have to fight it with the rest of your muscles and doing so wears you out much faster. In your case, you are also not using your lung capacity as you should, even when you breathe on dry land."

She gave him some additional exercises to do, and suggested that he join her in one of the HQ labs on Sunday afternoon, so she could do some spirometry and other lab work to help with his breathing. Then she had him flip over onto his abdomen and put his hands on the side of the pool, and then flutter kick steadily against the resistance of the pool wall. She began palpating his gluts and other leg muscles in a very no nonsense manner as he worked. "My, Connor, you have overdeveloped your 'land lubber' muscles and have some real deficits in some important swimming muscles. We will have to work on that."

She then changed her touch to a very sensuous one, lingering on the inside of his thighs and buttocks. "You have some very weak muscles that you can only develop well in the water, and until you develop those, you will never be able to do a really good job of sexual penetration. At least, not the way I like it!"

She then vaulted out of the water effortlessly, again with little noise and splash, seemingly leaping right from the water to the sidewalk without even using the pool bottom or the sides. "Let's have lunch together at 1300 hrs Sunday, and then we'll do a couple of hour's worth of measurements on you." She walked sensuously out of the pool area, and Connor realized he was staring at her swaying behind with his mouth hanging open. His breathing was certainly affected.

Realizing how exhausted he was, he made his way back to his bedroom, set his alarm to make sure he awoke in time for dinner, laid on the bed, and practiced his visualization exercises, finding he could manipulate the phosphenic images even more easily than before. On a whim, he tried the three different breathing routines that Liz had shown him, and discovered that he could change the patterns and frequency of the images with his breathing. He learned the visual patterns associated with steady breathing in each breathing pattern, and found they were repeatable. He then stopped the conscious control of his breathing and simply relaxed, reverting to autonomic breathing. The visual patterns returned to his 'normal' relaxation patterns. He then tried to control the visual shapes again, visualizing them changing back to the way they did when he was consciously breathing in the set patterns, and discovered that his unconscious breathing was now being shaped into the designated breathing exercises. He suddenly recalled Dr. Shapiro's plan to teach him how to control his breathing and other autonomic nervous system events, and realized he would have a lot to ask her about on Wednesday! But he soon fell into a seemingly dreamless sleep: at least he had no dreams he would remember.

Polly and the Admiral were secluded in the room next to Connor's. The Admiral was on the couch reading a book silently, while Polly was seated in a lotus position on a small mat with her eyes closed. The video screens were dark and the audio was off. Suddenly her eyes popped open and a big smile lit up her face. She drew in a big breath and the Admiral looked up at her expectantly. "Bingo!" she cried softly. "I just felt him! He is changing his breathing."

The Admiral shook his head and whistled lowly. "This kid just keeps exceeding expectations. Let's be sure to talk to Irene Shapiro about this before dinner. And no crowing and bragging, yet, Polly! Just give her the facts." Polly smiled coyly, but internally she exalted. They headed back to their master bedroom to get ready for tonight's festivities.

Connor awoke to the beeping of his alarm, which meant that the music had already been playing for 10 minutes and he had not responded. He got up and showered, dressed, and headed down to supper. As usual, he was hungry as hell.

He milled about in the reception area and spoke to the people around him. He was learning names now, something he was not really that good at, but he was improving. He met several people who were researchers at the labs, and waved at Eddie Edgarsen, Edith's brother, and his wife who Connor had so lusted after during his first Saturday night viewing. Sherry and Dick waved hello, as did the blond supermodel type he saw on stage on his first Saturday night. Connor went over and introduced himself. She laughed and said "we have seen each other on stage, but never met" and introduced herself as Sally Sundstrom, originally from Iceland. Connor laughed remembering his initial fantasy about Edith.

Connor asked Sally if she had ever worked for Icelandic Air. She laughed "Yes, but as a pilot!"

Connor smiled and said without thinking "That's so much hotter than being a flight attendant!"

Sally said "I could tell you said that without thinking, but it was definitely the right thing to say!" She leaned over to kiss his cheek, and casually put her hand gently on his hip, then sashayed away. Connor was stunned to find his heart beating rapidly. They say some good things happened to you when you aren't expecting them!

The supper bell rang and Connor's appetite responded like one of Dr. Pavlov's dogs. He was famished. He looked around for seating cards and found himself seated with Edith, Liz and two couples he did not know. Introductions were made all around. One couple was introduced as Doctor Adelle Michaud and her husband, Doctor Remy Michaud. Remy was a research biophysicist recently recruited away from Stanford, and Adelle remained at Stanford, working in the admissions office. The other two folks were a married couple that were both salespeople for the timber operation, Jennie and Johnny Jackson. They traveled all over the world keeping up with market trends and educating potential customers on the advantages of their timber products.

As Connor was holding out Edith's chair for her, he looked at the next table and saw a spectacular young girl looking directly at him. She was at least six feet tall, with wide shoulders and a powerful frame, billowing copper hair, a very pretty face, perfect freckled skin, and perfect hazel eyes. She smiled brilliantly and he returned it involuntarily. He also suffered an instant and almost debilitating erection. This must be Chrissy! He decided to sit down while he still could!

Edith whispered in his ear "Down boy, off limits!"

Damn, Connor thought, does everybody know my business?

The supper courses began to be served and Connor barely followed the conversations while he tried to satisfy his hunger. He downed the soup, two rolls, and most of his salad before he was able to fully concentrate on the conversions around him. He was enjoying the Jackson's war stories about their travels, especially the one about navigating the maze to get their lumber accepted and sold under the Japanese grading systems. Both Drs Michaud asked him pointedly about his college plans, and offered to help him move forward to apply to Stanford, if he wanted to. Connor said he was not sure if his grades and SAT would get him in to Stanford. Adelle said "I can assure you that they will."

The main course was served and Connor noticed two portions of fish on his plate, along with lots of green beans, asparagus, and squash. It was delicious and he began to feel comfortably full when the fresh berries and cream arrived. Life was good. Then he looked over at Chrissy laughing animatedly at the next table, and he felt hunger again. Damn that forbidden fruit!

The lights flashed and everyone began to move to the staircase and to the viewing rooms. Connor found his assigned room and saw he was with The Jacksons, Edith, and Dick and Sherry. He sat with Edith next to him on a little love seat, and continued the conversation about sales and traveling with the Jacksons. He tried to avoid thinking about Chrissy as the lights fell and the electrochromic glass became transparent.

Suddenly the stage lights came up brightly and Connor recognized Phillippa standing alone on stage. She was dressed in a lady in green dress and looked absolutely radiant. She was standing tall and proud with a smile as bright as a halogen floodlight. Edith reached over and squeezed his thigh and said "Phillippa is no longer the oldest living lady in red; she is a new and very proud lady in green! I have to give you some credit, Kiddo, you helped her flush out her pipes when no one else could."

Connor had another hunch, a very strong one. "Has she propositioned you yet?"

Edith actually looked shocked. "No she would never do that! I hardly know her." She was clearly unnerved. "I don't think she looks at me that way."

Connor snorted like Polly. "Trust me, Edith, she wants to fall to her knees and worship you as much as I do!"

Edith shook her head. "She will never ask me. You're crazy!"

Connor snorted again. "How about a little wager then?"

Edith hissed "What to you plan to bet?"

Connor squeezed her knee. "When she asks you to spend the night with her, you have to tell her yes, but only if she submits to you completely and makes it a threesome with me!"

Edith considered the bet. "And if she doesn't ask me in say, 30 days?"

Connor had not considered the payoff if he lost, as he was certain he was reading Phillippa correctly. He had to think fast. "I'll give you a blank check. What do you want?"

Edith considered being really cruel and saying he couldn't do anything she really wanted. But that wasn't true. But was he ready for what she really wanted? "Okay, I'll let you know when you lose!"

They both turned their attention to the stage. Phillippa took off her green dress, revealing her cutout bra and garters with no panties, and looking even better and happier than before. She turned offstage and confidently motioned for someone to come join her. Connor saw a silhouette of a tall woman walk in from offstage. When she stepped into the light, he realized it was Chrissy, dressed in a short white dress. Her eyes were wide as she looked out and realized there was an audience watching her every move. Connor was electrified. Not with sympathy, as he discovered he wanted to be the one controlling her!

Phillippa snapped her fingers and motioned for Chrissy to kneel in front of her. When Chrissy turned and kneeled, it became apparent she was wearing no panties under the short dress. She was still tall, even kneeling, and her shoulders were wide and impressive. Phillippa moved forward and grasped the young girl's hair with both hands and twisted it up into a pony tail with rubber band. Then she grabbed the pony tail and directed Chrissy to her pussy and pulled her face close to it. Chrissy hesitated, and then began to move her head slowly, obviously licking and sucking at Phillippa's snatch. Phillippa closed her eyes and lolled her head back, obviously enjoying the young girl's efforts.

She only lightly touched the younger woman's ponytail now, as Chrissy seemed to need little further encouragement. Her motions became more vigorous and she reached up and grabbed Phillippa's ass checks with both hands, really diving in to her pussy. Connor noted his feelings not of protectiveness for Chrissy, but the desire to dominate her instead of letting Phillippa do it. The he realized what Polly was setting up here: by working with Connor yesterday, Phillippa had discovered and accepted her need to be dominated; now she was working the other side of the act on Chrissy. Connor could tell, even through the glass, that Phillippa was now able to pull off the Dominatrix role convincingly. He could also tell that Chrissy was buying it, too.

The audience could now see Chrissy's bright red pubic patch as she undulated her hips in time with the motions of her head working on Phillippa, and it glistened with moisture in the stage lights. Phillippa again grabbed the young girl's pony tail and ground her pubis against Chrissy's mouth. She threw her head back and churned her hips, and cried out in exultation as she came. She held Chrissy's head up so she was forced to look Phillippa in the eyes, and said mockingly "That's a good start!" and then shoved her head into her crotch again. This only served to excite Chrissy more, and she renewed her languid head motions as a deep red blush spread across her ass and legs. Phillippa reached down and tore the white dress, which obviously was a stage garment with hook and ring fabric closures, off of Chrissy and threw it on the stage floor.

Being naked seemed to excite Chrissy even more. She spread her legs even further apart, completely exposing her ass and pussy to the audience, and moved her hips up and down like she was fucking some imaginary cock. Clear fluid now dripped down her thighs, highlighted by the stage lights as she moved up and down.

conanthe
conanthe
2,762 Followers