The Wonder of Karrie

Story Info
Andrew meets his match in a high-spirited temp.
1.4k words
4.52
35k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers

Andrew had never been impressed by anyone or anything. Friends sometimes described him as stoic, but that wasn't necessarily true.

He'd met many celebrities, but considered them just people. Entertaining people, perhaps - but just people nonetheless.

Andrew had flown all around the world, but was totally blase about exotic sights and locations, such as the Eiffel Tower or the Great Pyramids of Egypt. Relics of a bygone civilization didn't thrill him in the least.

He'd fucked Playboy Playmates, Penthouse Pets, adult film actresses and supermodels - all nice to be with, in their own way, still just a piece of ass to him. Sex was great with these women, but in the end, they all fucked with their pussies and sucked cock with their mouths. He even fucked a few asses, but it was still just basic sex with some variations.

Then Andrew met Karrie and it all changed. It took him completely by surprise.

He met her when she temped in the Steno Pool at the Law Firm for which he worked and was also a partner. At first, she wasn't his type at all. More curves than his usual fuck partners. Big, round tits that were obviously encased in lacy bras. Skirts that were just a little too short and "fuck me" heels. A brassy, loud - but fun - way of talking. Still, the entire package made him smile a goofy smile his friends and co-workers had never seen on his face before.

Andrew soon realized he noticed everything about Karrie and that puzzled the bejeezus out of him.

Andrew pushed back the dark brown hair from his eyes and adjusted his glasses. Buried deep in a very boring legal brief, he barely heard the "Ahem" from the door. He looked up to see Karrie standing there with a cup of coffee.

"I figured you could use this!", she said, handing him the coffee with a warm smile. He reached out and took it from her. "Yeah, thanks!", Andrew said, smiling at her. "Your last day, huh? We're going to miss you around here, you've been a sunny presence in this drab place!"

"Thanks." Karrie sighed. "Yeah, back to the Temp Agency for more work that'll keep Mom and I afloat for another month or so!"

Andrew looked at Karrie, he was sexy without even knowing it. "You support your Mom?"

"Yup!", she said. "Dad walked out on Mom and I when I was 16. It really threw her for a loop and she never really recovered. Been the two of us ever since! Mom does what she can, but basically, I'm paying the bills!"

For the first time in memory, Andrew was impressed by someone. He'd never had to work, he'd had an inheritance. He'd chosen this life and lifestyle. This lovely girl, poor or not, had class and style.

"Care to have dinner?", he asked impulsively, which startled him. Karrie too, from the look on her face. Then a lopsided grin appeared. "Sure".

Dinner was simple, but very nice. A local steak house, a few drinks mixed with some idle chatter. He paid attention though, just enjoying the simple pleasure of Karrie's company. She was making Andrew aware of the real world out there for the first time, and he liked it. He realized that he'd had the "Silver Spoon" in his mouth for way too long.

Andrew wanted to walk Karrie home, but she told him she was cold, so the two of them hailed a cab. She gave the cabbie the address and off they went.

Andrew was puzzled when the cab pulled up in front of a local Hotel.

Karrie leaned forward and kissed him, with heat and the passion of a woman in lust. Andrew had been kissed before, but this one sent his senses reeling. Her soft, bee-stung lips pressed hard against his and he felt his breath being taken away. He let himself get completely lost in the kiss, losing all sense of time and place as she kissed him, hard and fierce.

"I want you - very much - but I also want our first time together to be nice. Is that okay?", she asked him with soft, sensual eyes looking deeply at him. He nodded, paid the cabbie and the two of them entered the Hotel lobby, arm in arm.

The Hotel was fine for their needs, not 4-star, but he would have gone to a tent with this woman, he desired her that much. They rode up in the elevator to their room, in silence, as if words would shatter the spell of their lust. If she'd asked, he would have taken her right there, survey cameras be damned. Andrew could barely wait to get to the room and see Karrie in all her naked beauty.

In the room, Andrew undressed and draped his clothes over a chair. He was still methodical, which made Karrie giggle as she did the same. What Andrew saw next made him hotter than hell.

Her body was curvy, lush, all woman. Karrie's tits were round and full, with sexy, dark pink nipples. She wore a black lace bra that barely held them in, and when she removed it, her breasts jiggled sexily. She had little fat and was all luscious curves and contours. Her sweet pussy was bare, shaved and very sexy. She wore stockings - "hate pantyhose" she told him - and her shoes were slingback "fuck me" heels. She was a touch of class and a touch of slut and he wanted to make love to her and he wanted to fuck her brains out. Andrew didn't know which way was up or down and he really didn't care!

Karrie pushed Andrew down on the bed and jumped on top of him, kissing him heatedly. She raked her long, red nails across his flesh, causing him to hiss in pleasure. She kept on kissing him with an adept tongue and he kissed her back, fiercely with heated need. She licked Andrew, devoured him. Her tongue and lips worked magic on his throbbing cock, and as they moved quickly into a fiery `69', he found the taste of her pussy sweet and musky. He licked and sucked her cunt avidly, needing & demanding more. Everything about Karrie reeked of sex and the two lovers attacked each other with frenzied passion.

Fucking and being fucked by Karrie was even better. She rode him, bouncing up and down on his pistoning shaft like a cowgirl in an erotic rodeo. Her pussy muscles milked at him, gripping his cock and urging it to cum, but Andrew held back. He wanted this fuck to be memorable. She rolled her ass and hunched against him, wanting him to cum, but he concentrated on delaying his gratification. He wanted Karrie to remember this forever, it was important to him to please her.

Changing positions, Andrew fucked Karrie's gorgeous body from behind, doggie-style. He played and squeezed her ripe, big tits as he pumped in and out of her wet cunt. He strummed her clit with his fingers as his shaft glided in and out of her. Some time, he thought to himself, I am going to ask her to let me fuck that gorgeous ass. He laughed inwardly when he realized he was already thinking about fucking her again.

"Fuck Me Andy!" she yelled at him as his big cock gave her exquisite thrills. He didn't even mind the nickname and fucked her even harder. She was so wonderful, so real and full of life. Andrew already knew that he adored her.

"I am fucking you, Karrie baby!" he yelled back, his dick aching with the need to cum inside of his new lover. Moving in and out of her pussy, he knew he'd never had sex this good, this loving and this raw. His body, his mind and his cock were inflamed with desire. Andrew had never had sex this intense before. Every one of his senses seemed keener, his mind was awash with thoughts of dicking her again and again.

"Fuck Me Andy, fuckmefuckme, oh Godddd, fuck me and don't stop fucking me!" she yelled, her body taking the full measure of his pounding manhood. He burrowed in deeper to her practiced cunt, she moved back against him, his dick hitting the walls of his cervix.

They came within moments of each other - shuddering, intense orgasms that suffused their entire beings. He held Karrie close, breathing in the smell of her, the feeling of this lovely woman in his arms, a woman he had no intention of letting go.

"I think I need a Personal Assistant hun!" he said to Karrie with a smile as he caressed her nipples gently. "Do you take dictation?"

She smiled and hit him with a pillow.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers