The Woodworking Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh honey!! I can't remember ever having one better than that! You were fantastic!! I won't ask how you learned all that!"

"She's a cum slut man!" Toni said, smiling from the floor where she laid. Then she slid over by Joanie and both started licking and nibbling on my cock and balls. Every now and then, their tongues would meet and they would tongue wrestle a little bit before going back to my cock. It took them a few minutes, but they worked some life back into it and then they looked at me and said "So, who gets the hard dick up their pussy now old man?"

"Well, I think both of you need a good hard one inside you, so I'll do both of you, but Joanie gets the load. How is that? You lie down here side by side, and I'll fuck one then the other , switching back and forth every few minutes. How's that?"

"Well, Toni, since you are the wettest, I'll start inside you, and then go from there. Then we'll change positions before we do it the second time, OK?"

Toni rolled over on her back and spread her legs and said "Come on lover, show me what it's like to be fucked by a man!"

I crawled up over her and she grabbed my cock and held it in position as I slowly slid it inside her. "Oh god..... oh fuck.... Joanie. Oh fuck it's so good! Ummmfff Oh fuck, yes baby, now drive that pole into me hard and fast!! Make me know I'm being fucked by a real man!!"

She was a tight one. I slid in slow and felt her pussy convulse inside as I entered her love canal. When I hit her Cervix, she moaned out loudly "Oh yes, now fuck me hard!"

I pumped in and out of her for a couple of minutes and then Joanie was ready and I switched over to her and again slid in slow and easy. I definitely did not want to hurt either of them. This was going to be a good pair for fucking for a long time! Joanie moaned and said "Oh fuck yes! Toni, you were right, this does feel great!! I like a good man inside me, rather that those damn boys!"

Toni rolled over onto her side and started sucking on Joanie's tit and massaging the other one. She started talking trash talk to Joanie as I was slamming into her. Joanie was moaning and humping hard back against me. When she was close, I pulled out and got Toni up on her hands and knees and slipped back into her and started driving into her hard and fast.

I started on her at a pretty good pace and Joanie rolled over and started sucking on Toni's tit and massaging the other one and talking trash to her. Toni was getting stronger and stronger in her humping and soon she was moaning that she was there.

I leaned down by her ear and said "Cum baby girl, cum for daddy. Cum like you love your daddy inside you and want his dick in you always! This is the biggest dick you have ever had and you love that big hard dick inside you, don't you cum slut?"

She screamed out and said "Oh my gawd I'm gonna cum so hard!! I am gonna flood this place! Oh honey you are good!! Drive my ass into the floor honey. Drive that cock in as hard as you can!! I want it to hurt!!"

I leaned down by her ear again and said "Next time bitch, I'm going to shove this hard cock up your hot little ass, you understand that pussy girl?"

"Yiiieeeeeeee! Oh fuccccckkkkkkk!! Yesssss! O hhhhhh yesssss! Deep baby, deep!! Fuck me to death baby! Make me hurt!!" And then she collapsed on the floor, limp as a dishrag!

I got off her and jumped right back on to Joanie as she was up on her hands and knees waiting for me. I was going for orgasm this time, for both of us!! I started really driving it in deep and hard, but a little on the slow side. I wanted her to feel every centimeter of my cock as I drove it deep in her pussy. Toni was helping too. She was sucking on Joanie's tit, squeezing her other tit. I had her by her hips and was pulling her back to me as I drove forward into her. Oh fuck she felt good! Her pussy was just tight enough to make it feel really good as my dick slid in and out of her.

Soon she was there! She was in a steady rhythm humping back against me and then she lost her rhythm and started moaning and groaning and begging me to go harder and deeper and faster. I was having my own troubles trying to keep going as I was ready to cum too. I told her, "Come on you little slut, cum on my dick while I fill your hot cunt with my cream. Come on, cum for Daddy. Show Daddy what a bad girl you are. Show me how much you love a good hard dick baby!"

She yelled out "Oh fuck me!!! FUCK ME!!! HARD!!!! I want it all inside me!!! Cum in me Quick, Please! I love cum!!! Baby I love you!! Oh fuck me to death baby!!!"

I shot my load into her just as her orgasm ended and she started all over again. "Oh yes!! I love it! I feel it!! Shoot it in deep!!! Oh baby!! Oh Toni, suck me dry honey!! Suck his cum out of me!! I love cum!!"

I rolled over on my side and watched as Toni got behind her and mashed her face into Toni's cunt and started licking my cum out of her. Oh shit this was so good!!! Never have I ever had two hot teenagers together, much less twins!! They were really worth all the effort put into this and their work in the house. But Mom was going to pay me too!! You just can't get it any better than that!!

I watched as Toni got a mouth full of cum and juices and then they were kissing and swapping the cum back and forth. Those nasty little sluts! I loved watching them!! I would sure be back for more of these two girls. They were both good, they were both hot, and they were both horny!

Mom was a great fuck too and I thoroughly enjoyed working at her house. There was never a dull moment around there. I went back a few times after I had finished the job, just to get laid good and proper, as they say. Toni called me on a Thursday afternoon and told me that her parents were leaving for the weekend and just the two of them would be home.

"Want me to come over and 'service' your hot little body baby?"

"Yes, but I want something else from you now. We've had a lot of sexy fun together and I know your job is finished and soon you won't come back to us at all. But May I ask you to buy something for me? I have the money, I just can't get the nerve to go buy it."

"Well, what do you want honey? A big dildo?"

"Almost honey. I want a strap-on dildo. So I can fuck Joanie till she can't walk and she can do it to me too. Especially when we get grounded or something. Then we can still be fucking!" She said, with a lot of sadness in her voice. "Shawn, will you please? I promise if you do and you bring it over this weekend, you'll get all the pussy you want from us. Plus we'll give you your money back too!"

I do love that teenaged pussy, so I agreed that I would do that for them. I went out on the interstate about 20 miles south of here and there is an Adult Novelty Store near a truck stop there. I went in and looked around to see what all was available. Man!!! Some of the things that are available now!! You wouldn't believe it unless you frequent one of those stores! Anyway, I found them a good strap-on with three dildo attachments. Then I found a nice little novelty for them, a butt plug! I got one of those for the twins and one to use at home too! I also found some 'personal lube' , '2 tubes of that please', (My thoughts) and then I found some that was even flavored! DAMN! Oh well, '1 of those too please'.

I checked out and the hot, slutty looking young lady at the check-out checked me out too, while I was checking her out. She was damned hot too! Maybe I should come back soon, maybe for more lube or something. Then she picked up the strap-on and she looked up at me and had this strange look on her face. Then she looked down at my hand and saw my wedding ring and smiled. As I was counting out the cash for my purchase, she handed me a business card and whispered "Call me soon, please?" I stuck out my hand to shake hers and said "Hi, I'm Shawn. How are you?"

She smiled and said "Fine sir, thank you for asking! I'm Niki. Is there anything else I can get for you? A movie perhaps?"

"Well, this is my first time .... Ah ... shopping here .... And I see lots of videos, and toys, but what else, if anything is there? I mean, I thought this place had, like a theater in it too!"

"Yeah, well, it does. There's no one in line right now, so let me show you where it is." She walked over to the far wall and pushed a button and a door swung open and it opened to a hallway that was probably 60 feet long. With doors on both sides. She went to the first room and opened the door. There was a chair and a TV monitor and a DVD player. (I noticed a roll of paper towels on the wall too.) "This is just a screening room. Now the next room is a little different." We walked past a few doors and she opened another one and it had a window in front of the chair. (Another roll of paper towels on the wall) and I asked about the window and no TV. She said, "There is a show on the other side of the window, but you drop money in that slot (as she pointed to it) and the screen opens and you can watch the show. Oh, it's live too!" She turned and started down the hallway again and opened another door on the opposite wall and said these are the real fun rooms on this side. I looked in and saw the TV monitor the DVD player and the chair, and the paper towels, but nothing different from the first room. I said, "What's different from the first room?"

She pointed to the side walls on both sides and said "We have 'Glory Holes' ", she said and smiled.

"OK, so what is a glory hole?" I asked, and she kind of giggled.

She said "Well, depending on what your need is, you can either give or get through these holes. Most of the guys come in and get blowjobs through the holes. A lot of women come here to give blowjobs 'cause they love doing it but don't want people to know who they are. They give a blowjob or two or three and then sit back a few minutes and then leave and no one knows who did them! It's really great, you should try it!!"

"I would if I knew you were in there honey!"

"I can't right now, since I'm working. But I do come back here now and then. A girl can back up to that hole, too, and get plowed from the back through it! And she doesn't have to show her face. That's the great thing about glory holes. We have some guys that are bi-sexual that come here often, just to give blowjobs, or get a blowjob from a man, since they are married and can't let anyone know about their preferences!"

"This is all very interesting! Is there an age limit to get back here? And what kind of hours is this section open?"

"Oh, everything is open 24/7! Including the live show. It is on every hour on the hour. Different girls of course. And different guys too. Oh and the age is 18 of course, they have to be legal to get in here. So no little boys and no little girls. We also carry a complete line of condoms and recommend their use!"

"Very interesting! Now about you," I said smiling at her, "Can I call this number on the card anytime and get you? No boyfriend or anything to come and shoot me?"

"Yeah, sweety," she covered my crotch with her hand, "Call that number anytime, day or night, for you. I saw you come in and got horny just looking at you!"

"Well when is the best time to come here ....if say... I want to make use of the glory holes?" I reached up and massaged one of her tits.

"Oh, I can see you are going to become a regular! We have women of all races and sizes come in here, and all they want to do is get it from some other race or size or whatever, and they are married or whatever, and can't just go out and pick somebody up on the street. We even have a few regulars that just have a sex affair, they come here, they do it through the wall, and go home. Strange people, but hey! It's good!!!"

She turned and walked back out into the sales room.

I patted her on the fine round little ass and said, "Maybe, if I can work it out, I'll see you tomorrow and bring a couple of girls with me!"

"Well, I like girls too, so come on honey! I'll be here from 8 AM till 5 PM tomorrow!"

"Alright, see you later babe!" I went out the door and headed home.

The next morning I sent Angie and her mother off shopping and to a movie, and of course Lexi had to go along too. That was fine with me because that meant that they would be gone even longer. The women were real shoppers, and if Lexi's mom went along, they would be gone all day. But her mom wanted to stay home and keep her husband out of trouble, I guess.

I drove over to the twin's house and they were waiting for me in just a thong! As I closed the door, they attacked me. "Shawn, did you get us a strap-on? I want to use it on Joanie while you fuck her ass, OK?"

"NO, I want to use it on you first Toni, please?" Joanie begged.

"Well. Let's do this, we'll flip a coin and the winner gets to wear it. BUT ... The one wearing it will also be getting fucked by me from behind. So imagine it girls, on your hands and knees, and two are fucking and two are getting fucked. How's that?"

"Oh great idea Shawn!! You flip the coin." I flipped it and Toni called 'heads' and it landed with 'heads' showing. So Toni got to wear it. I said, "Ok Joanie, on your hands and knees and Toni, you strap this on." As I pulled it out of the box and handed it to her. "Then we can attach one of these to it and lube it up and you can fuck your sister till she can't walk!!"

Toni strapped on the harness and I pulled out the three attachments and let her select the one she wanted to use on Joanie. I attached it to the harness and slid my finger into her pussy and pumped her a couple of times and then I gave her the lube. She started lubing it up while I undressed. We were still in the entry foyer!! Toni turned and said, "Joanie, this is going to hurt me more than it does you baby!!" Then she laughed.

Joanie said, "Well, come on and fuck me Toni, dammit, I need it!!"

Toni got down behind her and started pushing the big dildo into her sister's pussy!! ARRrrrggggthhhh!!1 "God it's big!! Oh .. Oh It feels so big!! Be careful Toni, please honey. Don't hurt me!!"

I got down on my knees behind Toni and grabbed her hips and held her still while I slid my cock into her hot pussy. I said "OK Toni, you can start fucking now. As you come out of her, I'll be going into you. So take your time and we'll work a rhythm together and everyone will be happy."

We fucked like that for a while and Joanie was the first to get to the peak. Toni started pounding into her and of course she was getting pounded at the same time. We all orgasmed within a minute of each other. Then we just rolled over on the floor. As I lay there, I watched Joanie lick her juices off the dildo and told Toni how good she was. Then I told them to get dressed like the sluts they are and to be sure they had their driver's license with them. We were going for a little trip. They begged, but I wouldn't tell them where we were going.

We got into the truck and I drove them to the Adult Novelty Store. When they realized where we were going, Toni said, "Oh shit. I have always wanted to see inside one of these places. Wonder how their credit cards are billed?"

"Why? You don't have any cash?" I asked.

"Well, between us, we might be able to come up with fifty or so dollars Shawn!"

We went inside and there was my favorite salesgirl at the register. "Hi Niki! I told you I might bring you some girls today!"

"Hello Shawn, I'm sorry but I have to see their ID's, The law, you know. Hi Ladies, nice to meet two beautiful and sexy ladies!!"

"Yes, we know. No problem. Then the girls would like a booth on the left side please Niki. Between two occupied if there is one available." I said and smiled.

Niki looked up and smiled and said "I think that can be arranged Sir."

Toni said "Why on the left side Shawn?"

"Oh you'll see soon enough honey. Just start getting horny now girls."

"We're always horny Shawn. You should know that. Is this where you got the strap on honey?"

Niki looked at her, then at me and I said "Yes, as a matter of fact, Niki was my sales person!"

"Thank you Niki! I'm Toni and this is my sister Joanie. Thanks for that thing honey. It's awesome!"

Joanie said "Yeah it sure is! But damn it sure fills you up!!"

Niki smiled and said "Right this way folks." She opened the door and led us down the hall and opened a door on the left and said, "See you later Shawn. Girls, nice to meet you. I do hope we get to know each other better!!"