The Worship: Linda & Kent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swtpanties
swtpanties
109 Followers

"Uuuggghhh...yeeessss. Damn baby, YEEESSSS!" Linda screamed as she felt her son's hand push down on her ass, rubbing her clit against his groan, pushing her over the edge, while he released his hot load. She rode him hard as her orgasm coursed through her body.

Collapsing on top of her son's chest, Linda felt her clit continue to spasm with small quick pulses, her son's cum seeping out around their joined bodies. She clutched his shoulders, raining kisses along his chest as her body tried to recover.

Kent stroked her back lovingly. Pulling her tight to him, he whispered, "I'll give you five minutes to recoup, then we start again." Pressing his lips to hers, he sealed her gaping shocked mouth.

While he palmed and kneaded her ass with both hands, they felt his cock rise again. Forgetting the five minutes, Kent started to slowly pump her ass up and down, stroking his hard cock in and out of her pussy again.

Linda smiled into their kiss as she thought of the children they would have together, their little feet running around the house.

"Well, I can keep a secret if you can." Grandma Lou-Ann said, pulling her eyes from her children, folding Margaret's hand in the bend of her arm, giving it a quick pat as she grinned at their shared secret.

"Yes, ma'am," taking one last glance at the lovers kissing and stroking each other's bodies. "Yes, ma'am, I can." Margaret said, to the happy grandmother as they entered the guestroom.

"How many grandchildren or maybe I should say great-grandbabies do you think I'm going to get?" she said laughingly. Who would've thought her babies would be making babies together?

"By the way they are going at it, a whole bunch," Margaret laughed, hearing the moaning, and knocking against the walls start-up again, thankful she was finally going to get a house full of children to feed.

swtpanties
swtpanties
109 Followers
12