The Worst Day(s) of My Life: Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were too far away for her to hear anything but their whispers echoing across the hall, but she could make out shocked awe at the sight of her bare body standing among the few who hadn't left yet.

Sylvia tried to shift her attention to her phone, but the boys in the corner were distracting her too much to pay decent attention.

"Hey Sylvia!" One yelled out. "Good game today!"

"Wanna play a pickup game during lunch?" The others joined in, mockingly. "You can be skins again!"

She fumbled on her phone, desperately tapping out her frantic message to Monica.

"RAVENS PRACTICE ROOM. HURRY."

She sent the message and waited, the boys in the corner now moving quickly towards her. Sylvia's hands went to her chest as she tried to cover her breasts, stepping back a bit as the gap between her and the others became shorter.

She tried the door handle on the locker room. It didn't budge. It was at that moment she recalled something the coach had said about wishing to leave for lunch. She must have locked the doors before exiting.

Sylvia was trapped.

Not wanting to find out what would happen if she stayed put any longer, she ran for the gym doors, not bothering to cover her nudity as she made distance between herself and the others.

She burst through into the school hallways, still lined with a few students who hadn't quite made it to class, yet. The next class was lunch for many students and there was never a rush for them to get there. But there were so many more people walking around at this hour - why was that?

Sylvia remembered the last time she'd made this trek. She'd spent several minutes in the gym locker room searching for her clothes, making her much later to leave than before. The gym coach had yelled something about her car being damaged before leaving in a rush.

Hadn't her mother hit a car in the parking lot the day before?

There was no time to linger on this thought, though. Sylvia was standing naked in the hallways and a few students had begun to take notice. She'd need to make it to the practice room but that was on the other side of the main hallway. She'd need to run past a lot of people.

Fingers were raised, pointing at the naked girl who ran past as others started catcalls or questions about whether it was really happening. She dashed around the corner, bumping into a student who dropped her textbooks on the ground, and others jeered at the naked girl, jokingly telling her to stick around and help pick them up.

Last time she'd done this, there were maybe a dozen students in the halls. Now there had to be at least four times that number, although Sylvia focused on the tiles in front of her and couldn't tell how many eyes were upon her from anything other than the voices and cheers.

As more and more people started to comment on her nudity, the crowd grew more bold. People were shouting profane things they wanted her to do or whistling as she went by. Others commented on her body, complimenting her curves but in a way that she could tell they meant her harm.

Sylvia tightened her grip on her breasts, clutching her bag tightly for any sort of coverage it could provide. She regretted not having a larger bag, as of now it was barely enough to cover a single boob. She could feel people staring but tried to set the thought out of her mind.

The goths were lounging around near the side of the hallway, Sylvia could make out Ivy already looking her up and down as she came nearer. She didn't have a towel for the girl to steal away this time, nor anything else that gave her a shred of dignity. She wasn't sure if that made her more or less safe than before.

To make things worse, the attention of the crowd of onlookers had started to carry through the hallways. Their cheers and whooping was catching the attention of others so that by the time she walked by somebody, they had already had ample opportunity to ogle her body.

She saw a crowd of students near a locker, on the opposite side of the goths. A bald-headed boy reached out and tried to show her something. No. That's not what was in his hands.

There was a flash of light that grabbed Sylvia's attention that faded away, leaving his grinning face as he looked at the phone's screen. Somebody had taken her picture.

Sylvia ducked her head down and tried to speed up, away from the cameras. And then, there was a tug.

Sylvia felt herself being pulled backwards, towards the hallway as somebody gripped her by the upper arm. She was knocked off balance and nearly fell over backwards.

She thought it was Ivy who'd done the deed, but it was the boy who'd taken the photo.

"Where're you goin' in such a rush, girl." He asked, his eyes never leaving her exposed breasts.

Sylvia tried to pull away, to get further from the guy or to free her arm to cover herself, but the guy only pulled harder.

"Come on, let me get a better picture!" He held his phone up again.

"Let me go!" Sylvia tried to kick at his shins, but her legs weren't long enough.

He tugged harder, and she felt herself losing her balance, flying towards the guy with a lecherous look in his eyes.

And then there was a smack. The sound of something breaking.

She felt the grip on her arm loosen as she looked down towards the ground. Sprawled on the floor was the bald boy, clutching his face as blood ran down the back of his hand.

"You stupid bitch!" He shouted. "I think you broke my nose!"

The comment was directed to somebody standing behind her.

Sylvia looked over her shoulder and saw Ivy standing over her. There was blood on the back of her hand.

"You think I broke it?" She asked. "That's a shame. I was trying to break it."

She wrapped an arm around Sylvia's bare waist, pulling the girl away from her tormentor.

"If you only think it's broken, maybe I should throw another punch and make sure I got the job done."

The guy looked up with anger in his eyes. But when the other two goths stepped up behind her, his look turned to fear. The boys' companions had already fled and he soon tried to follow.

But Ivy let go of the naked girl and grabbed the phone from the boy's hand. He tried to get it back but Ivy gave him a glare that sent him running in the same direction as his friends.

"Thank you... Ivy." Sylvia stuttered the words out, still shocked from the earlier incident.

Ivy only smiled back at her, the phone still in her hand. She threw it on the ground and stomped on it twice, the screen cracking more and more under her boot until the case was completely shattered. Ivy bent down and picked the SIM card out from the rubble, then snapped it between two fingers.

"What the hell 're all of you looking at?" Ivy shouted. "You wanna piece of me, too?"

Suddenly the crowds dispersed, though a few of the more bold students continued to stare at the naked girl from a safe distance.

"Go." Ivy said, slapping Sylvia on the butt.

She decided to take this advice to heart, sprinting to a turn in the hallway and opening a door that led outside.

The outdoor area was empty, though distant sounds of whistles and practice teams could be heard. She didn't want to wait around to see if the area would remain vacant, though, and she covered herself as she dashed towards the practice shed, the pavement rough beneath her bare feet.

Sylvia sighed in relief as she opened the door to a shocked Monica.

"What the hell happened to you?" She asked. Sylvia only sighed.

"It's a long story, can we just go to your car for some clothes?" Sylvia asked.

"I can just give you some of mi-" Monica started, grabbing the hem of her shirt before realizing the size difference would make that impossible. "Right, let's hurry."

The two girls dashed down the parking lot, Monica leading the way and pointing out onlookers that Sylvia could try to avoid. But the lack of cover outside made it difficult to find anywhere to hide herself and she usually just had to run past, her eyes on the floor to try and pretend they didn't see her.

That floor was currently doing a number on her feet, which were pricked by the occasional rock or smudge on the ground. Each step had a chance to hurt her, and she suddenly remembered why. Last time, Monica had offered her some socks.

She thought to bring it up again, but didn't want to stop here and wait for her friend to remove her shoes, not with so many students leaving for lunch to spectate. She simply bared the pain.

Then there was a rumbling behind them as a topless jeep pulled up beside the naked girl.

"Oh. My. God." Elizabeth snickered.

"I guess I was wrong about you earlier, Sylvia. You really are an exhibitionist!"

"Elizabeth!" Sylvia stopped there, using the blonde girl's car for partial cover. "What did you do?"

"What did I do? What do you mean?" She wondered.

"You stole from me in the locker room!" Sylvia pointed a finger accusingly, then remembered her nudity and covered her crotch again.

"Jeez, first you try to embarrass me in gym class, then you accuse me of stealing?" Elizabeth giggled. "What is your problem?"

"Come on, I don't have time for this!" Sylvia pleaded. "Give it back or... or..."

Sylvia thought back to earlier. Ivy had saved her from that creepy guy by punching him in the nose. Violence seemed to work.

"Give them over or I'll punch you!"

Elizabeth let out a hearty laugh.

"Okay, one: You can't even beat me in basketball." She started. "And two, are you really gonna hit me in front of my boyfriend?"

A dim-witted guy leaned forward from the driver's seat.

"Whoa." He said. "Your shirt is like, skin-colored."

"Just follow her." Elizabeth leaned over to the guy and gave the command.

He pulled forward a bit and then turned the jeep around to face the two girls.

"Sylvia, I think we need to get out of here, now." Monica grabbed her friend's wrist and pulled her towards the parking lot.

Sylvia hesitated for a while, but then she realized that Elizabeth was leaning out of the passenger's side holding out her phone. She was recording.

She turned around, clutching her body, and ran.

The pavement made it difficult to go very fast and she could feel herself limping every time her foot came down on a loose piece of asphalt. Elizabeth was laughing to herself behind them, the vehicle slowly trolling behind the girls. Sylvia held both her hands behind her back, trying to cover her butt from the camera but leaving her front exposed to the few other people in the parking lot who were still around.

"Please, stop!" Sylvia turned her head and pleaded. "Please! I'm sorry! Just stop!"

"How about this," Elizabeth started. "You stop covering with your hands and I'll delete the video."

She groaned. Elizabeth was difficult to trust, but she couldn't have a video of her streaking through the parking lot circulating the school. With Elizabeth's friend circle, it'd reach everybody before the day was over.

"Fine." Sylvia said. She put her arms at her side, clutching her fists to try and fight off the embarrassment. "Are you happy?"

"Not quite." Elizabeth said. "Put your hands on your head."

Sylvia looked over at Monica for support, but the other girl looked back and simply shrugged. It's not like there was much she could do, anyway.

She shut her eyes, then put both hands on the back of her head, her breasts hanging freely and pussy completely on display.

"Fine. I did it." She scowled. "Now, will you stop?"

"Hmmm..." Elizabeth thought. "Walk back to your car that way and then I'll delete the video."

She grumbled, but then complied.

It was hard to walk quickly on the pavement without being able to balance with her arms. Sylvia went as quickly as her legs would take her, but it wasn't fast. The jeep rolled slowly behind her as Elizabeth continued to film her from behind.

She looked ahead. The baseball practice fields were adjacent to this part of the parking lot, the team currently in a practice. Sylvia looked back at the girl filming her, who only used the opportunity to try to get a better angle of her breasts. She swallowed, then walked forwards.

There was a whooping from the distance as dozens of lustful eyes geared towards the fences and the exposed, naked girl on the other side of it. She realized from the sound that Elizabeth was no longer right behind her, the engine's noises fading into the background as she put more distance between the two. Somehow, that only made her feel more exposed as she continued past the line of arms stretched out to fruitlessly grab at her bare body.

"Almost there, just a little further." Sylvia though.

Monica had run ahead, the trunk of her car already open as she dug through to get the outfit ready.

She had made it to the car, walking behind the popped trunk to give herself some shelter from the onlookers, who were booing her and imploring Sylvia to come out of her cover.

"Can I put my hands down, now?" Sylvia asked.

"Fine, whatever." Elizabeth replied, holding her phone down to the ground. "I'll delete the stupid video, don't want some slut on my memory anyway."

Sylvia grabbed the outfit from Monica and began to redress as Elizabeth tapped a few buttons on her phone with a neutral expression.

"There." Elizabeth held the phone up to Sylvia, who was pulling a thin shirt down over her head, ignoring the smell. "See?"

The phone was open to its gallery, the photos and videos sorted by most recent and largely consisting of normal things - pictures of food, scenery, a few selfies. Sylvia noticed one or two more raunchy pictures, but there was little that could be made out from the thumbnail other than the color of the swimsuit.

"Alright, fine." Sylvia pulled the shorts up to her waist, shaking her legs a bit at the wedgie.

The outfit was the same one she'd been wearing the last time she went out to the car with Monica. The shirt was far too revealing and meant for a man's torso, but by now she'd had enough practice holding her arms just right to keep her breasts inside. The shorts were loose at the bottom, hanging down past her knees, while the top was tight around her hips. Men's clothing really was different.

"I should tell you," Elizabeth said, getting back on to the car with her boyfriend. "I wasn't the one who stole your clothes. They were sitting on the bench when I left gym."

"Then who?" Sylvia asked.

"How should I know?" Elizabeth tossed an empty coffee cup onto the ground in front of them as her boyfriend drove off.

"Are you alright?" Monica shut the trunk and turned to Sylvia.

"Yeah, I think I'm fine." Sylvia straightened out the shirt as best as she could. "My feet are a bit awkward from all the rocks in the parking lot, but I don't think they're bleeding. Other than that, it's just my boobs sticking out of the sides."

"Darn, I wish I had a bra in there." She tapped on the trunk. "Actually, I've got just the thing!"

Monica fished around in her pockets for a while, then began to scan the car.

"Oh no!" She said. "I can't believe it!"

"You locked your keys in the trunk?" Sylvia remembered this. She was going to say something about it but was busy trying to cover her nudity in the moment.

"Ugh..." Monica sighed. "I had some athletic tape in there for sprained ankles and stuff! You could've wrapped it around your boobs."

"Well, it's fine." Sylvia pat her friend's shoulder. "You can get a ride to the prom with me, later."

As the two walked back to school, she heard the baseball team getting chewed out by the coach. He didn't seem to believe them when they claimed a naked girl had run past, and when one of them pointed to the now very dressed Sylvia, he blew his whistle and made them start to run laps.

"Hey Sylvia," Monica started. "How did you know I had clothes in my car?"

"Well..." Sylvia started. "Let's just say it was a lucky guess."

Sylvia felt her pants riding up in the back, but ignored the sensation knowing that there was little she could do about it from experience. Once they arrived near a side entrance, they turned to say their goodbyes.

"Well," Monica started. "I basically skipped most of the block already and I don't wanna go back to class and answer for why I ran out so suddenly."

"Yeah, I'm just going to my last class of the day." Sylvia added.

"See ya this evening!" Monica waved "Try not to lose any more clothes!"

"Of course." Sylvia laughed. But she knew it wasn't that simple.

She made it to the hallway next to her final class of the day just as classes were letting out. Hardly anybody paid attention to her outfit as long as she kept her arms in the right position while walking.

She sat in her usual spot at the side of the classroom and waited for Lucas to arrive. And when he did so, he recoiled in shock at her new outfit.

"What's with the clothes?" He asked.

"It's a really long story and I'd rather not relive it right now." She said.

Lucas only nodded and went back to unpacking his things, then turned back to Sylvia while holding something.

"My gym bag?" Sylvia was shocked. "Where'd you get this?"

"I was in the cafeteria when somebody gave it to me. He said he got it from someone else who didn't mention where they got it from." He adjusted his glasses.

Sylvia opened the bag. It was empty, but the bag was certainly hers. She stuffed the gym bag into her other one.

"That's so weird..." She said aloud.

Mr. Norris' mumbling voice managed to get the students to quiet down long enough to start the lesson. He reintroduced the class to the CPR lessons they'd had the last class and began to recap the instructions. Sylvia remembered her shirt tearing again.

At his remark, the class got into pairs. Sylvia and Lucas immediately worked together as they helped to slide desks around to make room. As they worked, she could feel him looking down her shirt a few times, but Sylvia pretended not to notice.

She laid on the ground first, her arms still tucked to her sides to prevent spillage.

"Don't forget what the teacher said about molesting." She winked.

"I wasn't gonna feel you up!" Lucas shook his head quickly and rapidly. "Honest!"

She giggled as Lucas awkwardly tried to find a place for his hands, softly pressing on her far too low to save a real asphyxiation victim. His tender awkwardness was not enough to tear her shirt this time.

The two swapped places, with Lucas suspiciously trying to keep his knees bent instead of laying flat on the ground. When Sylvia tried to push his legs down so his thighs weren't pushing into her, he awkwardly positioned himself so his legs were to the side, repeatedly trying to put his hands between his legs. She wondered why.

After that short 'lesson', the class returned to their seats. The screeching of desks filling the room with a harsh noise.

"Alright." Mr. Norris mumbled. "I've got a movie I can put on until the bell rings."

He walked to the projector and pushed a few buttons on it, then scratched his head and looked around before mumbling something under his breath and returning to his computer.

"I thought I had something..." He began to click around a few times as the class grew restless.

"Ah, here." He shrugged. "Someone at the office screwed up I guess. This should be the right one."

The lights dimmed as the projector warmed up, then it lit up the screen he'd pulled down.

The video that came on the projector was shot in an unprofessional manner. The camera was shaky and it took a few seconds for the cold open to even focus on the character at the center of the frame.

"Please, stop!" The figure yelled. "Please! I'm sorry! Just stop!"

It was familiar. Too familiar.

"You stop covering with your hands and I'll delete the video."

The girl in the video slowly raised her hands to her head. The class all started to mumble in confusion as Mr. Norris nodded off behind his desk. Sylvia's heart sank. Elizabeth had betrayed her word - the video was never deleted.