The Worst Day(s) of My Life: Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The officer kept a stoic face as he nodded to the receptionist.

"Ma'am." She began. "I need you to put your hands on that wall over there and spread your legs apart."

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me!" Ivy yelled. "If you lay a single finger on me, I'll break your freaking nose!"

The officer looked at the woman next to the barrier. "If you're feeling threatened, ma'am I can take over the search from here."

"Well, I do feel a bit threatened." She said.

"It's an expression." Ivy complained. "I'm not gonna hit anybody, jeez."

"Well, them's some nice words." The officer started. "But just in case, if you wanna take these for some added safety."

He reached for something on his belt, then approached the divider - his gaze turned to face Sylvia instead of peeking over the curtain. She was able to see a glimpse of what he was holding and Ivy must have seen it to as she reacted with terror.

"Handcuffs?" She yelled. "What the hell?"

"If you could just hold your hands steady for a moment." The receptionist tried to calm the naked girl down, but Sylvia could see from her silhouette that this was not going well.

"Now I can come over there and assist if you need me to." The officer started. "Or do you intend to comply?"

Ivy looked back at Sylvia, who simply shook her head and mouthed 'please' back to the girl. Ivy groaned and stopped moving.

There was a gentle clicking of metal as the cuffs attached, the girl's hands behind her, Sylvia could see her chest forced forward a bit.

And the officer seemed to notice this as well. He was standing next to the desk by Ivy's clothes, watching the show that the silhouette provided with an air of fake professionalism that was likely just masking his desire to see Ivy's outline. But it was a substantial distraction in that everybody in the room was currently preoccupied thinking about what was going on behind that wall.

Sylvia took the chance to grab her phone off the table.

"RAVENS PRACTICE." She began to type. "HURRY." She sent to message to Monica and her phone dinged to confirm that the message went through. Loudly.

"I'm gonna have to confiscate that." The officer turned his attention to Sylvia. "And anything else you've got hidden on you."

Sylvia was able to read between the lines to know that she was next behind the curtain. Her thoughts and anxieties went to the handcuffed girl in the corner of the room. But they also went to the naked girl in the shed. There had to be a way to save both.

She stood up and ran for the door, hoping the officer would follow.

"Help me out, here!" The officer yelled backwards.

"What about the other?" The receptionist replied.

"She ain't goin' nowhere the way she's dressed, come on!"

Sylvia had barely made it to the end of the hallway and into the rest of the office area when the SRO barreled through the door, his stature making it hard to turn suddenly. She observed that weakness and started to plan - comparing the last time she was in this office to the current situation.

She ran around a corner, then another as the officer followed, the receptionist close behind. Sylvia slammed the door shut on one of the offices, then ducked into the room across from it. As she had planned, the officer and receptionist soon stood with their backs to her as they gazed into the unlit room.

"Ya'll know these doors lock from the outside, right?" He asked. "I've got a copy of every key in the school, here. You're trapped like a rat."

He didn't realize how wrong he was.

The officer shuffled through his key ring for a few seconds, the jingling filling the air with a tension as the duo waited by the door. He picked out a key after about a minute and opened the door up, slowly creeping forward into the darkness. He held out a hand to signal to the receptionist to guard the door, then flipped on the lights, looking around a bit.

And then Sylvia dashed out of the other room.

She slammed shoulder-first into the receptionist, who fell over into the officer like a domino. Both adults hit the ground together as Sylvia grabbed the door and slammed it shut.

With his keyring, he'd eventually find his way out. But he'd have to search through every key, first and that would buy her some time.

Sylvia ran back the way she came before as the sounds of muffled yelling rang out behind her. She re-entered the officer's office where a nude Ivy was kneeling on the ground with her back to the metal tray, trying to dig around for one of her lockpicks.

"We don't have much time." Sylvia said. "Maybe thirty seconds, come on!"

She held out her hand and Ivy simply glared at her. It took a bit before she realized the girl's hands were cuffed behind her back and she rescinded the offer, flushed.

"And where the hell are we going?" Ivy said. "In case you've forgotten I'm naked?"

"To my other friend." Sylvia said. "We can hide you there!"

Ivy looked around the room, trying to figure out what to do. After realizing the situation she swallowed her pride and nodded.

"Take my stuff!" She yelled, and started running towards the door.

Sylvia grabbed the metal tray and poured it into her bag, which she lifted off the officer's desk and onto a shoulder in a rush.

She ran into the main offices and stopped near the front desk to allow Ivy to catch up. The girl trotted along, her breasts bouncing freely with no support or coverage. There was a clicking coming from the other hallway as the door began to open, leaving only a single exit.

Ivy stood in the office, looking around for a while before accepting the situation and walking carefully through the door Sylvia held open for her.

They entered the main hallway of the school, a few students lounging around between their lunch break only to stop at the sight of a naked girl's full body display. Ivy ground her teeth together as if to say something, but upon realizing how helpless she was in the moment merely turned and followed Sylvia out the front door.

"Come on!" Sylvia motioned to the side as she waited for the handcuffed girl to catch up.

"Why are we going outside?" Ivy complained.

"Because there are more people here, hurry!"

Ivy's face grew an uncomfortable expression but she continued on, trying to catch up to Sylvia.

They continued past the windows of several classrooms, Sylvia's speed catching the attention to the students to the windows as the nude Ivy followed afterwards, wincing every time she saw a classroom full of eyes on her before it became apparent not to look for her own sake.

With her hands behind her back, it was difficult to keep running. She had to keep her arms up slightly, leaning forward to counterbalance as staying upright was a struggle. Her boobs bounced without rhythm from the uneven cantor she struggled to find as every single step made her thighs jiggle when the foot hit the ground. At least they had let her keep her shoes.

There were also several students in the parking lots in front of the school, either leaving for the second lunch block or returning from the first. This close to the front of the school there were very few parking spots, but plenty of drivers froze in place to watch the black-haired girl bounce along the sidewalk.

She was a sorry sight, clearly not used to running like this, much less running naked. The tears welling up from embarrassment mixed with the sweat as they rounded the next corner.

The courtyard they entered was nearly empty - the shed Sylvia's band used for practice visible in the distance.

Ivy was beginning to slow down from exhaustion as Sylvia noticed the increasing gap between the two. She stopped to let the girl catch up, then placed a hand on the small of her back to guide the girl forward.

"We're almost there." Sylvia encouraged. "I'll unlock the door for you."

Sylvia went ahead and picked up the lock, but the device had already been opened, the metal bar out of place. Monica must have made it there ahead of them.

She opened the door and turned around to see the sweating naked girl stagger in to the small room. Double-checking to make sure they weren't followed, she shut the door behind them.

"Oh thank goodness." Monica's voice rang out. "She just left."

"Who just le-" Sylvia froze.

Monica was squatting on the ground with her knees together, her bare back against the wooden wall of the shed. She was completely naked, the only coverage being her arms wrapped around her torso.

"What happened to you?!" Sylvia knelt down next to her friend as Ivy leaned against the wall to catch her breath, her breasts heaving up and down with each gasp of air.

"Elizabeth just left to get some clothes." Monica smiled. "She said she had a bunch in her car and that she'd come back with a whole suitcase full."

"And you think she was telling the truth?" Sylvia gasped.

"Well... At first." Monica mumbled. "Now, I'm starting to think not."

"Hey, Sylvia..." Ivy said, still breathing fast. "Remember before, when we left the office?"

"Yeah?" Sylvia brushed some hair out of her face.

"Why did you take me through the more crowded area?" Her eyes had an angry expression.

"It made more sense to go the other way." Sylvia replied confidently. "So I didn't take you there. The SRO probably ran down the hallway."

"Ugh." Ivy hit the back of her head against the wall with a thud. "I guess that makes sense. Give me your bag."

Sylvia picked up the bag and handed it to the cuffed girl, then realized she couldn't take it. Ivy sighed and rolled her eyes a bit.

"Alright, look through there and see if you can't find a shim." Ivy said. "That's a little piece of metal - about as thick as a credit card."

Sylvia dug through her bag and shuffled around all of the miscellaneous bits of stuff confiscated from Ivy earlier. She held a few things up to the other girl, getting a disapproving head shake a few times before finally revealing something satisfactory.

"Okay, you're gonna want to find the device that can tighten the cuffs." Ivy turned around, sticking out her hips a bit putting both her butt and hands in Sylvia's face.

"Like th-this?" Sylvia muttered, though she realized Ivy had no way of confirming.

"When you see it, stick the shim inside and jiggle it around a bit."

Monica sat upright, crawling over to the sight on her hands and knees, her butt sticking up in the air as she investigated the sight.

Despite the instructions, Sylvia still struggled to see how the bit of metal was supposed to remove the girl's cuffs. She tried sliding it in various different places, but never had enough leverage to do anything with it. Meanwhile, Ivy was starting to shift uncomfortably as the two other girls in the room stared at her bare butt.

"Could I get... I dunno," Ivy started "Something to wear? Anything is fine, really."

Sylvia gave up on the locked cuffs and leaned back, stretching out the knots in her neck. She thought about earlier - when Elizabeth had stuck around bottomless and what she'd asked for.

"I guess I could give you my panties." Sylvia suggested.

"Please." Ivy said. She was clearly starting to feel the discomfort of having all the attention in the room on her rear.

Sylvia stood up, hunched over forward, and lifted up the corners of the skirt, feeling around for the hem of her underwear before pulling them down her long legs.

She stepped one foot out of them, lifting the panties with the other as she reached behind her and took them off. Once again, she tried handing something to Ivy that she had no way of taking.

Monica leaned back, sitting cross-legged on the ground with no sense of shame for her nudity as Sylvia knelt on the ground again, Ivy facing her with her crotch right at eye level. It called back to the first day, when she'd been the naked one as the two were in the same positions.

"Left foot." Sylvia said, as though addressing a child.

Ivy lifted the leg slightly, using her hands to brace against the wall behind her.

"Now the other." The same thing.

She slowly stood up, dragging the panties along the girl's chubby legs as she lifted them up to her sex - unfolding a few of the wrinkles with a finger pressed against the girl's thigh. Ivy was still breathing heavily - though this time the running wasn't to blame.

"Are they comfortable?" Sylvia asked, feeling an awkward breeze between her legs.

"They kind of ride up in the back." Ivy winced. "But I suppose we're not the same size."

"Ready to try the cuffs again?" Sylvia suggested. Ivy did not respond, but turned around to have her panty-clad rear face the room again.

And then, she saw something out of the corner of her eye.

There was a small window in the room, above eye level for any of the girls. But as Sylvia stood upright, she noticed movement in the courtyard to their side. An officer was walking around the various locked doors, trying his keys and checking inside various electrical rooms and the like.

Sylvia's heart sank. He had only a few minutes before reaching the shed with the three girls in various states of undress.

"We have to go, now!" Sylvia said in a hushed voice.

"Why?" Monica stood up and got shushed.

"The SRO's back. He's still looking for us." Sylvia peeked her head out the window again and saw his head sticking inside of a room.

"What? The police are after you two?" Monica complained.

"It's a long story - we've gotta get out of here." Sylvia hid herself from the window.

"Where do we go?" Monica said. "It's not like we can really go anywhere naked!"

Sylvia racked her brain for some idea of where to go. The answer that stood out the most was Monica's car, but she knew there was only one outfit in there. A bit of quick math put them at two pieces of bottomwear and two tops - so unless somebody was okay with being half-exposed and the others were fine without underwear, they'd need something more.

"We could try my van." Ivy suggested.

That was right! This time they had a third option - Ivy being around gave them a choice that wasn't there before.

"Do you have clothes in there?" Sylvia asked.

"Sort of..." Ivy said. "It's mostly stuff for cosplays. But I doubt anybody's picky at the moment."

"Alright, it's settled." Sylvia walked towards the door. "Everybody ready?"

"Wait!" Monica said. "We're running there?" Suddenly, she became very aware of her own nakedness, her legs bowing inward as she stuck one hand between them with the other on her chest.

"It's better than the alternative."

Sylvia peeked her head out the door and waited for the SRO to enter a closet. Then, she ran.

Sylvia waved the two naked girls by, Ivy taking wide, careful steps to offset her lack of usable arms while Monica's steps were closer together as she timidly skittered along the pavement. The three made it to a corner where Sylvia crouched low, glancing around the corner to see whether the coast was clear.

It was not.

"Ivy, where are you parked?" She asked.

"Over there-" Ivy tried to point with her body, only managing to have her breasts sway to the side and back. "Er- by the side entrance. The third or maybe fourth row from the practice fields."

Sylvia envisioned the run in her head. The two main ways to get there would either take them along the school itself, using the sidewalks which were likely busy with students coming back from lunch. Or they could take the longer route, going by the practice fields and looping around while using parked cars as cover.

But no matter which route they took, they'd have to run by the back of the school, near the bus drop-off - exposed to the street on one side and a back courtyard occasionally used as a hangout.

"Come on!" She rounded the corner, staying low to attract attention as late as possible.

The two naked girls shuffled behind her - both careful to move as little as they could while the cover of the school building was still there... At least on one side. Cars were passing by the street behind them, their only protection being the long distance that ensured they weren't too exposed. But once they reached another corner, there was an empty stretch in front of them.

"Is it clear?" Ivy asked. Monica was too nervous to form a sentence.

Sylvia checked around the last corner and saw at least a dozen students gathered around, eating lunch outdoors. Others were joining them with lunches at the ready. She shook her head.

"Sylvia, I--" Monica was shaking "I can't do this!"

Ivy had a pensive look, too. "I'm not sure about this, either."

"The longer you wait, the more people there will be!" Sylvia pleaded.

"I've been seen by too many people today." Ivy sighed. "I already feel like I'm going to die if I show my face in public again, much less the rest of me."

"I haven't been seen at all and I don't wanna start now!" Monica added.

"Monica," Sylvia pointed behind the girl. "Your butt is pressed against a window."

The small girl 'eeped' as she leapt forward.

"What am I supposed to do?" Sylvia asked. "We don't exactly have much time."

"You, uh," Monica stared at the floor. "You could maybe... flash them?"

"That's genius!" Ivy's face lit up as she looked at the other girl. "She could run behind the others and lift her shirt!"

"No way!" Sylvia complained. "I can't just run out there and do that!"

"Come on!" Ivy implored. "We're a lot more exposed than you are!" She shuffled her thighs together, trying to unwedge Sylvia's panties from between her legs.

Sylvia winced, but she'd already made the other girls go through so much. With no other options, she finally accepted.

"Okay, fine." She said. "I'll go f-flash the crowd."

Sylvia rounded the corner, slowly approaching the students gathered in the courtyard. None of them paid her any mind as she closed the distance, turning around to check on her friends, who pointed with their heads to urge her on faster.

She began to jog over to a corner opposite where she'd entered from, then stood on a rock of bricks that surrounded a tree.

"Excuse me." She started. Nobody looked.

Monica was leaning around the corner, Ivy's head sticking out above hers, as much as her awkward balance would allow. She cleared her throat.

"Excuse me!" Sylvia shouted. More people were looking, but not everybody.

"I just wanted to get everybody's attention for a second..." She glanced over at the wall where her friends were hiding and noticed a car slowly rolling behind them. Neither girl had started running, yet - the crowd still wasn't fully engaged.

"Oh... Damn it..." She said under her breath. Sylvia grabbed the bottom of her shirt.

Her breasts spilled out as she lifted her shirt to her chest - yanking her bra out of place as she did so. They jiggled against her chest for a bit as they settled out of their old position - the whole crowd's gaze seeming to follow them.

Muttering and whispers came from the shocked group gathered in front of her. Sylvia tried not to think too hard about where everybody was looking as she glanced over to the side. She saw a girl clad only in panties with her hands cuffed behind her sprinting down the side of the courtyard as a completely naked girl scampered behind her. She tried to focus on them instead of her tactless act.

The whispers turned louder as some students started to cheer and whistle. She saw students beginning to push and shove each other to get a better view as other held up phones to capture the moment in a photo. Sylvia pulled her shirt up higher, covering her face with the cloth the way she'd advised Elizabeth to do earlier.

She heard the sounds of shutters as students started yelling at her to remove more, some asking her to dance around a bit while others wondered aloud what she was trying to accomplish. Behind the curtain of her shirt, her face was glowing bright red - just enough of it unobstructed to see her naked friends continuing along the open area.