The Writers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm Alicia, I don't want to push anything and I don't think you do either, but you did get in her with out anything on isn't that right? So to me that states you were at least kind of interested in something, right?"

"I'm sorry Danny yeah. You're right and I was being stupid I guess. I'm sorry; I wasn't being smart or fair. But either way, I'd love for the rest of the day to be fun, if you want it to be. Also, if you want, I'd still love for you to stay overnight, but only if you want to. I guess we could sleep in the same bed, if there isn't any ummm, you know what that happens. I know I write it and I also love to read it, but it doesn't mean I do it Danny."

"I understand, I said, but I wanna kiss your breasts, either way, if I'm allowed." I laughed and gave her a hug instead.

She whispered "Okay, I'd love that" as we hugged. I refrained for now doing it, but rubbed her wet boobs and she giggled and kissed my cheek.

I stood up with my boner intact and she stood up with her beautiful body showing off for me and I only tingled more when I saw it and could have jacked off somewhere easily.

We went, dried off, and changed. We sat down, snuggled, and talked 'shop'. We discussed our ideas and what we enjoyed writing about and found our ideas complimented one another. Then the unexpected happened.

"I'd love to get naked again with you. I'd love to see your well you know what I mean. I'd love to hold it or touch it at least, if you'd let me. If you don't I understand. But I am willing to let you touch me where you want as long as things don't go too far. In other words, we just get to know each other umm personally; how's that sound to you Danny?"

"I guess so" I said. "So do we undress right here or somewhere else" I asked.

"Right here's as good as anywhere. I'm glad you came over. I've had a fun time getting to know you. I'm so happy I ran into you at the store. Did I tell you that?"

"Yep and you can say that forever and ever Alicia. I like you a lot! You know what. I want to get naked with you, but how about we don't. I think seeing you naked is gonna make me way too horny."

"And what's wrong with that, hehehehe." She pulled off her top and she was buck naked, so I did the same and moved right onto my jeans.

She did the same with pajama bottoms she wore. She shaved slightly, so she wasn't a huge puddle of hair in there. Seeing her naked brought me hard again and she watched me stiffen up and she said that was a turn on. I asked her to hold it but not do anything.

She giggled and stared at it. It was harder then it needed to be. It was pulsating too. I felt weird. I knew why I felt that way. I wanted to tell her that so I did. When I told her how I felt, she simply replied, "Really?"

"Umm, should I, umm uhh do it? Well you umm know what I mean" and she became even more giddy as I became hornier and I wanted to ejaculate, but didn't say so. I held her hand which was cupped around it. I could feel the intensity within. I wanted to tell her. I closed my eyes and they clenched tightly.

"What's wrong Danny? Are you okay?"

"Alicia, I kind of gasped, aren't you umm, uhhh turned on by any of this at all?"

She denied me the truth, but I saw her legs knock a little and her waist do the same also. "Why are you doing that?

"Uhh doing what", she responded. "Ohhh you mean this" as she looked at her legs and mid-section. Ohh well, I am nervous a little. I want to be honest with you Danny."

"There's something you should know honestly about me. Come here, will you look at something with me?"

I agreed and with my boner holding its own, I walked behind her and watched the soft, full pear shaped butt bounced up and down over to a cabinet. She pulled out a photo album. In the photo album were pictures of her and others. I didn't see her in the pictures.

In those pictures, she weighed a whopping 290 lbs. Her hair was different. Her teeth were ugly. She was a virgin. She was that way until about 6 months ago. She lost all of it and now she's only 150 lbs. I looked at Alicia and I stared and stared. Finally I said the perfect thing to her.

"If I had known you back then and now, I'd have to say no one should be more proud then you. If I had known what I know now, I'd say I am not worthy of being your friend. But since getting to know you the way I know you, I believe none of that, the way you look would have mattered to me, because regardless you are and were a beautiful person. Knowing you the way I've gotten to know you in the last couple weeks, especially today, I believe I would still have wanted to make love to you like I do right now. I mean that from bottom of my heart Alicia." I was extremely serious as I said it.

I didn't think that through because I sounded like a fake. Either way, she cried and cried. I didn't intend to win her over but I did. She collapsed in my arms. Finally she looked up.

Her tears cleared and she said, "The reason I showed you these is not because I was ugly. It wasn't because I was fat. It was because if I wanted to be happy and healthy and find a guy that liked me for me, they would have to get past the initial appearance of what they saw. I've always been a sweet, cheerful nice person. But being overweight and being seriously unhealthy brought about many challenges. Plus I am a virgin and I do not want to be that any longer Danny. I want to find a man who likes me for me and wants to change that for me. I don't want not to be a virgin for the sake of not being one. I want to experience the gift, the joy, and the complete beauty of making love Danny." "Awwww, Alicia I didn't have to see all that to make love the way you want to make love. I would have made love to you anyways. That's what I wanted from the beginning. When I met you, I fell in love with you I think. I want every last ounce there is of you to give to me and I want to give every last ounce of me to you. If this all works out the answer is yes."

"Huh, the answer is yes? What's that mean?" She was perplexed.

"It means, yes I'll marry you if you'll have me for your husband."

12