The Wrong Room

Story Info
Oops!
1.4k words
77.4k
76

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's a bit of flash fiction that I thought would be fun to share. I don't know where this is going, or if it will have legs and grow to a series, yet, but it's fun to imagine the possibilities. Thanks for choosing to read another one of my stories, if you're a new reader, welcome. Please check out the rest of my stories on this site. Dreamweaver594...

Mike wiped the cold water off his face and stared into the mirror. The afternoon meeting that was supposed to only last four hours went much later than he planned. It seemed like all the vendor associates he worked with today were numskulls.

There was a knock at the door. He looked confused. He didn't order room service, on his per diem that was exorbitant.

Mike walked over and opened his hotel room door to watch two girls wearing long black coats and boots with stiletto heels walk into his room. In what seemed like a flash, they bound him, gagged him, and tied him spread-eagle to the bed.

One of the girls, a redhead, unzipped his pants and wrapped her long, sharp looking nails around his stiffening shaft. She looked to her partner. "Candy, pull off his pants."

The bottle blonde with dark roots nodded and jerked at his trousers. She looked up at her partner and frowned. "Allison, put a blindfold on him first."

Allison grinned as she looked into her victims eyes, there filled with terror, both from the sudden violence of being bound to his bed and from the wicked looking claws that are suddenly caressing his cock.

To Mike it appeared to be some sort of twisted S&M session. He'd read about these things but the thought of being trussed up like a goat waiting for slaughter never appealed to him. Now, it seemed, he was bound to a bed and screaming into a ball gag that was shoved into his mouth, hoping someone would hear him in the hallway outside. But he knew that hotels like this one were built to muffle sound not enhance it.

Suddenly a cellphone chirped. Candy, scrambled off the bed and rummaged through a duffle bag. She pulled out her phone and swiped the screen to open it. "Fuck. It says where the hell are we?"

Allison turned quickly. "What?!"

"It says where the hell are we? What the fuck, Allison?" Candy scrambled onto the bed to show Allison her phone. She looked at the man bound and gagged. "What room number is this?"

He screamed into his gag, his face getting redder by the minute.

Allison scrambled off the bed and opened the door. She looked out side and then slammed the door shut. "2214."

"Fuck, we're supposed to be in 2314. What do we do now?"

"Candy, you get upstairs and stall while I untie this guy. Shit, I don't even know his name. Fuck."

Candy hopped off the bed and picked up an assortment of gear that she pulled out of a duffle bag earlier. She unstrapped a dildo and harness from around her waist, and along with a large bottle of lube and a roll of condoms, she stuffed the items into the bag along with a collection of paddles, whips, and leather belts. She grabbed her coat and was out the door in a flash.

Allison began to release the mouth gag from their hapless victim.

"What the fuck is going on, you two are..." Mike shouted once the mouth gag was released.

Allison quickly covered his mouth with her hand. "Shut up, shut up, shut up," she whispered desperately. "We're sorry, this is our first time as a team and we got the wrong room. God, we're sorry."

Mike's eyes were bulging from the pressure of her hand on his mouth. He was beginning to turn blue.

"If I take my hand off will you promise not to shout?"

Mike nodded and Allison took her hand away from his mouth. "I'm sorry but if we get caught it could be some serious jail time. The hotel will definitely press charges."

Mike, still laying spread eagle, took a big breath and coughed. "Would you untie me please?"

"Oh, sorry, yes of course." She quickly began to remove the restraints.

He sat up and rubbed his wrists and then looked sideways at her as she removed his leg cuffs. "Mike."

"Huh?" She paused a moment and looked at him.

"My name," he swallowed hard, reacting to the effects of the gag. "It's Mike. You said you didn't even know my name."

She pulled some straps with clips from under the bed and began to fold them and place them into another duffle bag. Not knowing what else to do Allison extended her hand to him. "Hi, I'm Allison, I'm sooo sorry..."

He held his hand up and interrupted her. "You can stop saying you're sorry now, no real harm was done. Although you did manage to scare the fuckin' hell out of me."

Allison sat down on the bed next to Mike with a sheepish smile.

Mike glanced sideways to Allison. "So, are you girls pros or what?"

Allison nodded slowly with a grimace. "Sort of like that. I just met Candy last week, we sort of hit it off. I came down from Atlantic City two weeks ago. Things have been pretty slow so we thought we'd team up and try this. Candy has done it a couple of times before so she sort of took the lead."

Mike's face broke out in a huge grin. "So this means you owe me, huh?"

"Yeah, I suppose so. Oh, ah, er, before anything else happens I should tell you that Candy and I are not, well, we're sort of girls with something extra."

Mike glanced down and noticed a small bulge between Allison's thighs. "Shemales?"

"We don't like that word. Transgendered, male to female, yes, or transsexuals if you like, T-girls if you must."

Mike shook his head in wonder. "I don't believe it. You're gorgeous, you don't look like a guy at all. It's totally amazing!"

Allison nodded and blushed crimson. "Thanks."

She stood up and picked up her duffle bag. "Um, I got to go. Candy is waiting for me, we're supposed to be a team." She smiled meekly. "Is it okay for me to go?"

Mike handed her a notepad with a hotel pen. "Here, write your number on this."

A sudden look of fear crossed her face. "Why? Are you going to press charges?"

"No, no, nothing like that. I thought perhaps we can do dinner sometime. I'll be back in town next week for a longer stay."

"Oh, okay, sure. That would be nice." She jotted down her number and handed the notepad back to Mike. Then she dashed to the room door. She turned with a smile and waved as she pulled the door shut. "Bye."

Mike sat on the edge of the bed, grinning. She was beautiful. Somehow it didn't matter that she had a little something extra between her legs. At least he hoped it would only be a little something extra. How would he feel if she was bigger than he was? Or thicker? He'd have to think about that. Still...she was absolutely gorgeous.

Hmm, did this mean he was gay? He didn't think so, she looked like a woman and acted like one too, except for when she wasn't tying him down to the bed and shoving a gag into his mouth. No, aside from the little extra, she was all woman as far as he could tell. Then again, if he went on a date with her maybe he'd learn more about her.

He sighed and scooted up the bed to reach for the remote. Maybe pay-per-view porn would help him with the raging hard on that Allison left him with.

A NOTE TO THE READER:

(c) 2015

The author copyrights this chapter, as well as any future chapters of this series. The reproduction of any chapter or part of any chapter of the The Wrong Roomaa without the written permission of the author is expressly prohibited.

This story is a work of fiction. All of the characters, their names and the places that they visit, are purely from the imagination of the author. Any resemblance to persons, places, or things is not intentional and purely coincidental.

If you believe in coincidence I'm happy for you. However, if you've read my other works you know that I do not, but the lawyers like to see that word in there anyway.

Thank you again for reading my work, I hope you enjoyed it. If this is the first time you've read one of my stories, welcome. I hope you take a look at the rest of the work that I've published here on Literotica.com. If you are a returning reader, welcome back, it's nice to see old friends.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very good so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Definately needs to continue.

cliptoecliptoeover 8 years ago
Ye sir, may I have another?

and another ,and another chapter(s). Please take us to where only you and your talent of weaving our dreams does.

A wonderful idea and start of what has all the makings of yet another great story, in your growing list.

Please keep it going.

Loved it!

cliptoe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
just as it was getting excited

I was on the verge of getting a semi then it was the end

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Adorably Hung Summer Roommate Darren meets Danielle, a petite redhead w/ something extra.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My New Trainer Workouts will never be quite the same.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Transgender Neighbor Mike falls for his blonde transgender neighbor, Caroline.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Big Sister His older sister has a few surprises.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Shemale Intern Lawyer Rob falls in love with the transwoman at his firm.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories