The Wrong Sister

Story Info
An unexpected mix-up brings unexpected results.
2.2k words
4.04
245.1k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,655 Followers

Nancy and Lori were two years apart. The looked so much alike though, that people often mistook them for each other. The were blonde, athletic and cute. They were typical girls next door.

Nancy, the older of the two sisters had a dark secret though. She was heavily into bondage and group sex. She loved to have anal sex almost more than she liked vaginal sex. She was a real swinger. Lori, her younger sister on the other hand, had only had a few boyfriends. She was no virgin but was very, very conservative. Outwardly the sisters couldn't have been more alike. Inwardly the two sisters couldn't have been more different.

Nancy had an exciting weekend planned with a few friends. She was going to have them pretend to kidnap her and take her to a secluded house and bind her up. They had a nasty weekend end all planned out. Nancy loved to role-play like this and had been planning this weekend for months. She had no idea where they were taking her or what they had planned; only that it included lots of oral and anal sex.

Lori had a surprise for her sister planned this weekend. Her sister seemed distant lately and she wanted to cheer her up. Lori was going to come over and hang out with her sister for pizza and chick flicks and wine. They used to do this a lot when they were both younger.

It was Friday night and Nancy had to rush home for her kidnapping. She had given her friends keys to her apartment so they wouldn't break anything. She was so excited. Already getting moist thinking about it.

Lori was already at Nancy's apartment, hanging out on the couch and drinking her first glass of wine.

Nancy was running late due to a last minute assignment her boss had thrown at her. "Damn that son of a bitch!" She yelled as she jetted down the freeway. BANG! With a loud noise her front tire blew out and she was forced to pull over on the side of the interstate. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" She yelled.

Lori meanwhile was calling her sister and leaving a voicemail, wondering where she was and hoping everything was ok. She then fell back into the couch and had another glass of wine.

A Good Samaritan had pulled over and helped Nancy get her tire changed. With hands covered in grime, Nancy thanked him and hoped back in her car. She saw that she had one missed call on her cell phone. It was Lori her sister. "I wonder what she's calling about?" Nancy said out loud.

'Hi Nancy, guess what? I'm at your house drinking some wine. I thought we'd hang out this weekend. You're not here though. Are you all right? Maybe you had other plans. Call me back. Love you." Lori's voice said.

Nancy started to shake as she looked at the clock. It was 7:05. Her friends had told her they would be there at 7:00. What if they mistook her sister for her? It would be like a real kidnapping! Lori would freak out. She would find out her secret. What If they gave her ecstasy?

Nancy called her own house in a panic. No answer. She called Lori's cell phone. No answer. "Oh my god no!" She screamed. And sped the rest of the way home.

Lori had leaned her head back on the couch and was enjoying the new Mew CD in her sister's stereo. She didn't hear the front door open or the 5 men enter. Before Lori could even react she was thrown face down on the couch had a gag ball stuffed in her mouth and duct taped in place. Her hands were bound with handcuffs behind her back and a black hood was placed over her head.

She couldn't scream or break free of the men. They lifted her out of the house and into a van right outside the front door.

Nancy skidded into her driveway and ran up to her house. She fumbled for her keys and finally found them and opened her front door. There was Lori's purse and coat on the floor and an empty wine glass on the coffee table. They had taken the wrong sister.

Nancy sat down and started to cry. There was nothing she could do. Her sister would know what kind of fun she was into. She was sure that her sister had already told them. Nancy sat on the couch and stared into space, waiting for her sister to come home and get her stuff. This could turn out very badly. Meanwhile, Lori was forced face down in the van as it moved along back roads. "This is going to be fun Nancy." One of the men said laughing.

"So they think I'm my sister." Lori thought. "Were they going to ransom her or had she crossed someone?"

Lori was shocked as her pants were pulled all the way off as well as her panties. One of the men then worked his way under her and started to lick her slit! In a panic Lori struggled to get up. The man knew how to work his tongue though and in spite of herself Lori started to get a little wet.

"She's really into this game." One of the men said.

Lori didn't understand what he meant. Suddenly the man underneath her was gone. She felt something wet being rubbed around her rectum. The to her horror she felt something trying to enter it! It was a man's cock! That's what they were going to do to her.

Lori tried to scream but it only came out as muffled grunts due to the gag in her mouth. The men held her steady as the one behind her started to enter her asshole. He pushed in only the head of his penis at first and held it there. Lori started to get used to the sensation and the pain started to go away.

It wasn't that bad really. Lori thought. Slowly the cock in her ass started to go deeper. Lori grunted around the gag as tear's welled up in her eyes. Soon it was all the way in and the man started to fuck ass slowly. Lori had never even considered having anal sex with anyone before and certainly not like this.

Thankfully the man didn't last very long and Lori could feel him tense up as he shot his sperm deep into her ass. He pulled his cock out slowly and told her. "That was tighter than I remembered it."

"What did that mean?" Lori thought. "Was this one of Nancy ex boy friends exacting his revenge? Did that mean that Lori had anal sex with her boy friends?" Lori's head was spinning.

The van came to an abrupt stop. Still naked from the waist down and her head hooded, the men dragged her out of the van and into a building. She heard the door slam and as she was being carried down a long hallway. Moments later she was placed on a large bed.

The hood was suddenly pulled off and a blindfold was placed over Lori's eyes. "Why?" Lori thought. The tape holding her gag was removed and Lori gasped for breath as she could breath fully again.

"Please. I'll give you anything you want. Just don't hurt me anymore. What do you want?" She pleaded.

"Very convincing Nancy." A voice in front of her said. "You almost had me believed you were actually scared!" He said with a laugh. "Ok you said you'd give us anything we wanted. Well, actually we want to give you something."

Lori was turned over onto her knees again. Her wrists were still cuffed behind her back. Lori opened her mouth to plead with her kidnappers again. Before she could get a word out, something invaded her mouth. It was a huge cock. Lori had given her boyfriends blowjobs before, but none of them had a penis this big.

Lori was being held in place by other men and could not move. She thought about biting the man's cock, but that might get her killed. The important thing was to live, she told herself.

The man in front of her, started to push his cock deep into her mouth. She gagged as the cock head entered her throat. When she couldn't stand it one second more, he pulled all the way out. Lori took a quick breath and the cock invaded her mouth again. This sequence went on for a few minutes. Lori eventually relaxed enough to suppress her gag reflex and found that she could still breath through her nose.

The man started to thrust into her face and throat faster and with more force. The man was actually fucking her mouth. There was no mistake about that. "You are so amazing. I've got something for you baby." He said.

The man pulled out so that just the head of his cock was past her lips and started to cum in her mouth. Lori was horrified. A strange man was cuming in her mouth. Lori kept his seed welled up in her mouth so that she wouldn't swallow any of it. As the man pulled his cock out Lori pushed the cum out with her tongue. It spilled down her chin and onto her blouse.

"Oh fuck that's hot!' One of the men exclaimed. "Usually you swallow it."

Cindy barely had time to think about the meaning of that statement when another cock started to push into her mouth. "This time I want you to suck it like you enjoy it. I better hear some moans!" The second man ordered.

Cindy was shaking with fear. She started to suck on his cock the way she had her last boyfriends. Gently she worked her lips up and down his shaft, sucking gently as she did. "Ohh, mmmm." She said around his cock. She didn't know how convincing she sounded.

After a few minutes of this the second man pulled his cock all the way out of her mouth and shot a rope of cum onto her face. Then he shot another and another. Cum was dripping down her face and onto the bed.

"Tell us you want another cock in your mouth Nancy." A different man commanded.

"I..I...nneed another c..cock in m..mouth please." Lori whimpered.

In answer to her request a third cock pushed into her mouth. This man started to throat fuck her like the first man. It didn't bother Lori as much this time. As he pulled his cock all the way out, Lori 's drool leaked out of her mouth. This man came in Lori's mouth and without thinking she swallowed it all.

Lori was pushed back onto the soft bed. She felt hands on both of her ankles as the men lifted her legs up. She felt the same wet sensation as in the van on her anus and knew what was coming next. She felt the bed move as someone got on it with her.

He was slow and gentle like the first man, pushing only the head of his cock inside her. Lori was better able to receive him in her asshole. He pushed into her quickly and began fucking her in the ass with long hard strokes. There was no pain this time and despite her situation she was starting to enjoy it.

"Ung, yeah, fuck my ass." She told him. "Use me."

The man was drilling her ass and grunted as he came inside her ass. When he pulled out, he scooped a drop of cum that leaked out with his finger and placed it in Lori's mouth. She sucked it clean and swallowed it.

Lori had just tasted her own ass on some strange man's finger. What was happening to her? He didn't even have to order her to do it.

"Here's the part you have been waiting for all evening." One of the men yelled at her. "Open your mouth." He told her.

Lori obeyed, not knowing what to expect. Her mouth was filled with a warm stream of urine. She felt her hair, chest and stomach also being drenched with piss. The men were pissing on her. Is this what Nancy wanted?

Lori gagged and spit out as much of the piss as she could she couldn't help but swallow a few drops and she could taste the acrid flavor in her mouth. Within seconds the men were finished and Lori was soaking wet with their piss.

One of the men removed her blindfold and cuffs and left Lori free on the bed. Lori stared at the men in the room. She recognized one of them as Larry one of the men Nancy dated.

Larry instantly recognized that the woman on the bed was Lori and not Nancy. "Oh you sneaky little pervert!" He laughed out load. "Making us think it was Nancy all along. You had me fooled all along!" He said, still laughing.

He threw her some clean clothes and offered to driver her back to the apartment.

Nancy heard the key in the door and jumped up from the couch. She could tell by the smell and look of her sister that she had experienced everything that Nancy had set up for herself that night.

A tear streamed down Lori's cheek. "I'm so sorry!" Nancy cried. "Did they hurt you? Are you ok?"

"Sit down and shut up!" Lori commanded.

Nancy obeyed. She had never heard her sister sound like this. She started to feel afraid. There was something very different about Lori's eyes.

The end

sethp
sethp
3,655 Followers