The Wrong Way Road Trip Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three narrowly avoided being taken right there. My lowest voice threatened despicable violence. Chooli asked, as her tee was ripped off, "This is keeping him in line?"

Seconds later, three topless bodies had me on the floor, threatening worse violence if I did not get with the project and accompany Chooli to rent the van. I licked and groaned, but got cuffed viciously. They dragged me to the door and pushed me out with kisses. "You are such a bad boy!"

Chooli was all smiles, mostly because she was driving the hot rod with the fancy paint job. Her hand pulled my fingers to her lips. "You sure make this job a lot of fun. I think one reason for our numbers is that the fun comes across in the videos."

I smiled and said, "I think one reason for the numbers is the fun we have in bed!"

She looked at me seriously, "Yes. Special fun like I've never had before. Do I get to hang out with you after the Navajo stuff is done?"

I motioned to pull over under some trees and took her in my arms. She was shaking with emotion.

"The Navajo Scout personality is not all bullshit, lover. We are making a career for you. By this time next year, with more school and lots more video work, you can have any job you want."

She clung to me, mumbling 'Damn' under her breath.

"In the meantime, you need to build that strong, independent female leadership. Keep skinny white guys where they belong."

She had tears on her cheeks but was Frenching me something fierce.

"Double damn."

She had the lead at the van rental place and carried it off with style. As we walked out, she said, "Mac, drive that van back to the apartment and be quick about it!" I fisted her and drove off with a smile.

Chapter 23 - Chinle

Two days later, the Chevelle was in front on the way to the reservation, carrying Chooli, Robin and Anne-Marie. In the van, sitting across from me, Kate had a big grin on her face.

"Brian, we are pros now. An equipment van, a proper vehicle to use in the videos, a Navajo guide..."

"Happy, knocked up one?"

She motioned me to put my seat all the way back and slipped in front. I wrapped one arm around her and kissed under an ear. She was shaking, and couldn't talk for a moment. I made soothing noises, keeping us on the road at the same time.

Her arms went up and back so her hands could run through my hair.

"The funny thing is, Brian, that two foolish young people actually have their crazy idea in front of millions of viewers. Did you ever imagine that when you were talking to the scared girl in Death Valley?"

"You mean the dinner at Furnace Creek when Mac and Lucy popped into my brain?"

"Yes. You were into the gin and I couldn't have any."

"Speaking of no booze, how is Jeremy this fine morning?"

"I've gained another half pound in the last week. My figure is disappearing, thanks to him."

"Do we have a Mac and Lucy story to explain this event?"

"I've been wondering what the audience would enjoy seeing."

"Mac has to be embarrassed and submissive, I suppose."

"We need a profile shot of me, with Mac saying 'Lucy, why didn't you...' "

"The luscious wench has been keeping it a secret?" My fingers were tickling under an ever finer boob.

"Stop, or I am going to have a collapse right here in your arms..."

"Having this baby is sure making us mushy."

"For once, I am happy hearing you say that. Jeremy is happy too."

We turned north off the Interstate and headed toward Chinle and Chooli's family home. Our Navajo Scout was in her element, cruising along, hair blowing in the wind. Robin and A-M were in the back, waving their arms and wrestling.

I honked at them and got several fingers back.

Kate wiggled in front of me. "They are having fun."

"Yes. Chooli asked me how I arranged so much fun. She would like to stick around after the Navajo series of blogs is over."

Her fingers pinched my ears. My fingers pinched the tip of a boob. "Mac, I'm not sure I should be sharing you with so many other women."

"Oh, jealous are we?"

Her voice changed into a throaty rasp, "Brian, I get so turned on the minute sex comes up. When I see them come on your big cock, half the time I come too. Did you know being nice to me and Jeremy would liberate my sex drive?"

Still pinching, "I think of it as continuous seduction..."

Eyes closed, her hand quieted mine but didn't move it from her breast. Mushy, I thought. Very mushy.

Chooli wound through the dirt streets of Chinle, off the main road, and pulled up to the family compound. As we all piled out, Chooli said, "My cousins would like to meet you, so just act natural." She frowned, "But not TOO natural, bad girls!"

In a few minutes, Chooli came out of the nearest house with two women, both older than she was. "These are two of my cousins, Ruth and Henrietta." Introductions were made and we went inside. Chooli explained that the husbands were involved with tours and were up in the Canyon. The three Navajo's chattered quietly in their own language and Chooli translated. "They are happy to see you and curious about the blog. They are getting Internet service but do not have it yet. I told them we would go over to the motel and watch it there."

She looked at me, "It would be nice to flop down somewhere but that is not good for our image. I am afraid we need to stay at the Best Western. They may let me use my employee card, even though I don't work for them anymore."

A few minutes later, we had adjoining rooms at the BW, and the cousins were watching the blog on Kate's laptop, shaking their heads and laughing at the antics of two white people. Anne-Marie and Robin had collapsed into a nap on the bed in the next room. Chooli was poking Kate and me, saying we needed to head up into the canyon to check things out.

Telling the cousins to stay as long as they wanted, we took the van for the air conditioning and Chooli went into Scout/Guide mode.

"We will go as far as the Spider Rock spire. Lucy and Mac are going to have the required Guide, and learn about the Spider Woman legend of the Navajo."

Chooli's pass got us through the checkpoint and she drove up the valley. It wasn't hard to translate from the cathedrals of the white man's religion to the rock temples of Navajo religion. Kate wanted to be tight and climbed into my lap. Scout looked across and smiled. "You two are good for me. Maybe I will find a brawny Navajo guy and take him to bed."

Wayward, sounding wayward, asked, "Brian, if Chooli finds a male with all the required compatibilities and the right DNA, is there room in the budget for another hire?"

"That's a big if, but if she does, we wouldn't have any choice, would we? Think of the blog episodes!"

Chooli didn't look happy. "Don't be funning me."

Kate was across to her with instant kisses. "I'm not, This is serious. You find 'em, we hire 'em!"

"Just wait. Trying to manage my love life. I'm going to get you. Can I tell the cousins I was threatened over being single?"

I spoke up, "Tell the cousins there is a big reward for finding the right husband!"

Spider Rock came into view on the right and conversation stopped. Chooli found some shade and we got out. Impressive. Even with the heat, dust and other vehicles in the distance, it was spectacular. Seven hundred feet of red sandstone throwing a sharp afternoon shadow on the valley floor. It had been climbed several times by white men before the tribe declared it offlimits for any climbing whatsoever. We were in cloudless daylight, but it was easy to see how a moonlit night would cast a spell on anyone gazing at the slender spire.

Kate said, "There should be a series, with a continuing story thread. Maybe Lucy and Mac fall under a special form of Navajo magic. We could put one of Chooli's grandmothers in the blog to cast the spell."

"We need Robin and Anne-Marie to pull this together. Let's go back to the motel and the air conditioning. I'll drive and the two of you work on the story line. I like it."

Chapter 24 - Henry Shows Up

Hot, sweaty and dragging, we walked into the motel. One of the cousins was in the lobby, with a tallish sturdy man next to her. Henrietta said to Chooli, "This is Henry. He saw the blog from Albuquerque and came over to see if he could help in any way. Thinks he is a distant relative."

While this was being said, Henry and Chooli were sizing each other up. The Navajo Guide was shaking his hand and saying he was welcome to join us in the rooms for some refreshment and conversation. He spoke something in Navajo to her and she responded quickly with a laugh. Turning to us, she said, "He already asked me for a date. What do I say?"

We all smiled. Sharon said, "Tell him you are under 7/24 contract and would have to get permission."

We headed toward the elevator, the two of them openly flirting. He looked like a good date to me. Close to six feet, big muscled shoulders above a trim waist. Bounced in his sneakers with every step. Same dark eyes Chooli had. Henrietta looked at us over her shoulder and rolled her own dark eyes. Kate poked me hard.

There was a queue for showers, but I took drink orders anyway. By the time I returned with a tray, Chooli said, "Henry is minoring in film and wants to be an unpaid intern and consultant. Says he can recite the Spider Woman legend from memory." She poked him and he nodded quickly.

"That's right. How did you find this one? She is smart and pushy. Says if I behave, I might get to drive the hot rod on the date I am asking for."

Pausing a moment, he turned to me and asked, "Are you the boss here?"

I started to answer, but noticed all the women in the room were laughing. The only thing to do was retreat. I shook my head, "Not a chance. Every time I issue an order, they sit on me. Especially that amazon next to you. She will appear in the blog as a Navajo Scout. You better not laugh or she will take you down."

Chooli announced, "I am going to the shower. You sit here and talk to Brian. He plays a dumb guy in the blog, but he is not dumb." Her tongue pointing at me, she walked into the other room.

I said, "Henry, if you seriously want to intern with us, I am interested. But you have to understand we are surrounded by smart beautiful women who make things happen. Each one is a jock of some kind and they like to practice on the nearest available male."

"Brian, Chooli is already teasing me that we are both full blooded and that means trouble. Maybe if you give me a trial week, we can see what the chemistry really is?"

"Henry, don't be so nervous. You are hired. You will start work tonight, working with Robin, Anne-Marie and Chooli on the script for three blog installments about the legend and the spire. Think you can handle that?"

He stood up. "Yes sir. Thank you for the opportunity. I will try not to screw up with the women."

Kate came in from her shower in shorts and a tank, saying, "You are the new hire and already talking about screwing our women?"

He was frozen, looking to me for help. I grabbed my woman and said, "Henry, there are days when I don't know why I married her. This is Kate, who is Lucy in the blog and a budding Internet star."

He extended a hand, but Kate stepped right into him with a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek. "He feels good, Brian. Hot even. Have we decided who he is in the blog?"

"If you don't behave, Wayward, he is the Apache Chieftain who abducts and ravishes all white women!"

Chooli, with nothing on besides her towel, dashed in and shouted, "Only until his Navajo wife catches him and cuts off his dick!" Before he could recover, he was on his back with Chooli on his chest, the towel barely covering important parts. Other females were applying minor kicks to parts of him.

He said something quietly to Chooli, who smiled and leaned down for a long hot kiss, her gorgeous bare tits pressing into his chest. She said a few words in Navajo back at him.

He looked imploringly to me, "She says this is already our first date but I am required to behave."

Chooli grabbed Kate's hand and dragged her to the bedroom, closing the door.

Showers and food restored some order. Chooli's cousins said they couldn't stay for dinner, and also that they didn't have an extra bed for Henry so he would need to stay at the motel, or sleep in his car if necessary.

I nodded at Henry and walked him to the balcony, sliding the door closed behind us. Palming a couple of hundreds, I said, "Here is an advance on your stipend. We don't let interns starve. And your room is going on our account. It isn't charity, I want your attention 100% on the blog. This series could make us or break us."

Muttering 'damn' under his breath, Henry answered, "Brian, this is incredible. I am on this assignment, right now!"

When Chooli came back, decently covered, the chemistry started right up again. He asked her if they could talk about the script while they ate. She gestured to Robin and A-M that the four of them should use a couch in the corner for script talk.

Sharon and Kate each took a knee and whispered that we had fallen into good fortune yet again. I pinched their taut behinds and nodded.

We checked in by phone with the home front. Bruce answered and said everyone was busy as could be. The numbers were still rising and the comments were great except for known troublemakers. Sharon gave our report and said there had been developments on the Chooli front.

"We have hired Henry, who is in film school in Albuquerque, as an intern and consultant on Navajo culture. Chooli says he can have a date if he behaves. We are thinking about a role for him in the blog. He is full blooded Navajo and looks like a Chief."

Bruce wanted to know if we had checked out filming locations. "Yes. The Spider Woman spire is magnificent. We are really lucky that Chooli could get a pass."

"So, you are doing scripting and might film right away?"

"Yes. If things don't blow up at your end, we will try to finish in four days. The script crew is listening and looking scared."

"Go get 'em, Sharon. Sounds terrific."

With the phone call ended, bodies were drooping. Even though it was early, Kate and I headed for bed. She asked Chooli, "Can we get up really early and go see the spire at sunrise?"

Henry said something inaudible and she laughed. "The intern says he is required for protection against bandits!"

Wayward poked me. It was obvious chemistry was at work. The rest of us gave them privacy in the living room.

My loving wife was in a teasing mood as we brushed our teeth. "It's all over for you, Brian, with a certain Navajo woman."

I leaned to pinch a boob and kiss her neck. "You told me I had to cut back."

We were just about asleep when Chooli came quickly and quietly to the bed, crawling in and grabbing me. "I told him no sex on a first date and sent him to his room alone. I might be in trouble."

Kate pounded on her and the two of them had a giggling fit. "You are doing fine. Brian didn't get into my pants for three days."

I growled and pinched and slept.

* * *

The horizon was barely lightening when the night guard let us through a gate and into the Valley. I had custody of the coffee thermos and was carefully filling cups as Henry drove on the rutted dirt road. He had a native self confidence that impressed all of us. I wondered what the script writers would come up with for his character.

"Brian," he asked, "how do you get all these women to follow your lead?"

Kate was sitting behind me, yanking on my hair as she sipped the hot brew. "It's a mystery, Henry. He scooped up a girl scared out of her mind, and had me so calmed down in one day that I fell into his arms."

Chooli had crawled up behind Henry and followed Kate with hands pulling on his long black hair. "Do not get any ideas, Navajo. I have your number, and I am a designated Scout. You are required to follow MY lead!"

This sounded great until she collapsed on his shoulder, giggling a storm. "Brian! How am I supposed to be a Scout with this terrible hunk of Navajo male right here?"

Now everyone was laughing and giggling. Henry glanced across at me, "Do you have this much fun every morning?"

Before I could answer, fingers were pointing to the tall shadow of the Spider Woman spire rising in the sunrise twilight ahead of us. I gestured to the side and Henry pulled over. As we tumbled out, Chooli had me in a death grip. She whispered, "He is SO nice, I am losing it. Ok?"

It was dark enough for me to grab her chest from behind and whisper back. "Go for him, hot one."

An arm around my waist and lips on my cheek reminded me of my own love affair. I stopped for a proper kiss and we were prodded by others. "They are foolish. We have work to do."

Quickly, Robin described the script proposal. "In the first segment, Chooli's grandfather Tsela is their guide, driving the Chevelle up this road and trying to explain about the legend. Mac is making dumb ignorant remarks and acting like a standard oafish white tourist. It's a sunny hot afternoon and even after they stop for refreshments and more guide talk, Mac doesn't get it.

"They stop in the shade and there is a young Navajo couple there who say hello. Lucy strikes up a conversation as the couple has words in Navajo with Tsela. Chooli says to Lucy that today is a special day because the ghost of Spider Woman appears on the night of the full moon. She explains that they must come back just before midnight. Tsela nods and offers to bring them back in the evening. The segment ends with a short trailer that shows something ghostly and white moving against a black background. Mac is heard saying something dumb again."

I could see where this was going and said, "Wow. Great so far. Is there a full moon this week?"

Henry and Chooli were already the couple with arms around each other, standing in the dark shade of a tree as the horizon brightened.

Robin continued, "Yes, we are very lucky there is a full moon. You can see the idea is that Tsela, Chooli and Henry do a traditional Navajo ceremony against the background of the spire and the moon. Mac and Lucy are overwhelmed and realize how stupid white people are about Navajo traditions."

There was quiet clapping as the first shaft of sunlight reached the top of the spire. I asked, "Is there enough material to think of a third segment?"

Chooli said, "This is very delicate. We must ask the elders if Henry and I can act any of the legend. We have to be faithful to the story and not seem corny for an Internet blog audience. We also have to figure out how to make Lucy and Mac's transition from ignorant and dismissive to awed and respectful come off well."

Hugging her, I said to Kate, "Lucy, you and I are going to have to up our game. This is serious s..."

Henry said, "Damn right. What would you think about my asking my film instructor to help? He is retired from Hollywood and really good. If we give him a credit in the episodes, he might do it for free."

(Cont'd in Part 8 - Patience is Necessary)

12