The Wrong Way Road Trip Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was dead silence, eyes checking around the circle to see who would speak first. Robin and A-M punched each other, saying alternately, "You first."

They both stood up. A-M used her accented voice. "We were the first girls to join up. It has been nothing but fun since then. Brian makes us work hard and play hard. We don't want that to change." They sat down. There was a sigh around the group and nodding heads.

Katie walked over and kissed Kate and me on the forehead. "You two are the best thing that has happened to most of us. The plan for the next few months is terrific and our blog fans will love the results. I'm only the landlady, but I love you and want more, not less, of your leadership."

This time the sigh was very loud. Kate punched me and stood. "Jeremy isn't here, but I already know his vote!"

I pulled her to my lap and asked Jody to tell us her alternate idea. It took a few minutes but heads nodded vigorously.

Chooli and Sharon met in the middle of the circle and danced a few steps together, then gestured for the whole group to join them. It ended up in a line dance, with shouts and a chant of "No Buyout! No Buyout!" until we all fell back, laughing.

The voice at my ear was soft but edgy. "Husband, you have worked another miracle. They are with you 100%."

I lifted her and walked toward the barbeque fire Henry was nursing. "Yes, but they didn't really get to think about a million dollars apiece in their bank accounts."

The following day, I decided Julie and Hank should be met at the Flagstaff airport. The flight was due at three, which meant they could join us for dinner. I arranged for an additional cottage so they would have privacy. There was competition for the pickup privilege. I feinted with several laughing women and finally chose Ellie and Chooli. That would give our Hollywood guests an interesting cross section of the group, I thought. Kate pulled my ear and said I was bad.

Henry and I went for a walk by ourselves. "What about school?" I asked.

"Brian, you are running a better school than I had in Albuquerque. Every day there is a new lesson in something challenging. And I have you to thank for bringing me to the finest woman I have ever known, even if she has adopted your bad habits about punching."

"I didn't want to say this in front of the others, but one of these days, success is going to bring a lot of overhead to our little party. More lawyers. More accountants. More scam artists. I'm beginning to worry about finding careers for these beautiful, hard working women."

"Brian," he said, "that is not a serious worry. Think about a few months ago, when we were flying blind. Compare those days to now. The confident, easy walk. The direct gaze. The fists so quick to take us down. These are women to be reckoned with."

I brought up my hands and we high fived each other, laughing.

His words were underlined when the car from Flagstaff arrived. Four bodies tumbled out, shouting and dancing about. Julie ran up with a great hug for me. "Mac! You devil. Sending these amazons after us. I've never had so much fun in my life."

Jody introduced Hank, who had a big smile as well. "You sent your negotiating party ahead? They've almost got us ready to sign and we've just got here!"

Dinner was a crazy boozy mess. Kate and Julie bonded instantly over baby Jeremy, who smiled and gurgled at another new mommy. I announced no work talk for today, but quietly maneuvered Chooli into the dark outside.

"Hitting on me again? She rubbed the front of my pants.

I wrapped hands around her chest and whispered, "Bad girl, Henry will be after me."

I kissed her ear anyway and asked, "What did you learn?"

"Very smart woman. Boyfriend no slouch either. Said sleazy Hollywood lawyers steal royalties all the time. If your wallet can handle it, they should be on big retainer to us."

She paused, laughed, and went on. "Julie is funny, said Hank had been ignoring her and there better be plenty of sex on this trip!"

I pinched her tough bottom. "Henry and I had a talk while you were away. Watch out for him tonight!"

I got a punch and a giggle for that.

Another brilliant sunny morning had us all outside for breakfast. Afterwards, Jody introduced the guests with some background info and said there would be work talk for an hour and then hikes. Hank said Julie was the smartest agent in Hollywood but needed discipline all the time. Threatening hisses from all directions slowed him down.

Julie stood and got him in a headlock. "He is lovable but a terrible problem." They rocked together and settled into a quick tutorial about what it meant to have a royalty agreement, and how much protection it offered to our material. Going around the circle, they both fielded questions. The atmosphere was warm and it seemed trust was being built on both sides.

Our kid was in his crib with sun hat on, using arms to try to turn over. Kate whispered, "Book says that doesn't happen until another month." I lifted the small package out and held it to my shoulder. It wiggled and gurgled. Heads were drifting from Hank and Julie to Jeremy and his Dad. Low cooing sounds were heard.

I needed to break this up. "Folks, you've heard the story from our experts. With your permission, I intend to sign them up as our permanent consultants and representatives. What do you think?"

Heads nodded. I added, "One more thing. Going for the royalty agreement keeps us in control of the blog, but defers revenue. Maybe for quite a while. You have been working for almost nothing but IOU's from Brian. That has to change. The CFO and I will work hard to get some paychecks to you."

People were standing with fresh coffee, talking about hikes, when Sharon wandered up and asked, "What makes you think I can magically invent revenue in our bank account?" She raised a fist to me, but was deflected into a hug. Speaking in her ear, I asked, "Do you have a number for our payroll requirements?"

Pushing me down a path out of earshot, she said, "You and I never settled all the salary amounts, but the number is headed for a million, including all the deferred."

I tried to have a low voiced conversation, but she interrupted, "When you stand close to me like that, using your boss voice, all I can think of is sex."

"Where is the cold shower?"

I raised my hands with open palms for her to box with. We were both laughing. I said, "Check in with Julie and Hank. Tell them the company needs at least one million up front in the royalty agreement. They will complain, but give them your best CFO nasty look. Use a sly voice to tell them it seems obvious to you that joining our gang requires earning their own fees, plus the million."

"Brian, I've never been that kind of girl before."

I closed my fingers and did a fake fist into her shoulder. "You're tough, Sharon. You've got a beautiful daughter, a wonderful mother, and you put me in my place all the time. Keep that stare and tell the Hollywood types how it is."

The smile disappeared. "Damn you, Brian."

I squeezed her shoulders and headed her in the right direction. When I looked up, Ellie's eyes were on me from across the way. I headed to her. "Gave your daughter some tough homework just now. She may call me a nasty name."

"She'll be alright if Kate lets her into your bed afterwards." I received a sexy grandmother smile.

"What about you in my bed?"

"She'll never allow it." The smile went to a half frown. Even though there were people around, I twisted an arm up behind her and nibbled on her neck.

My voice was low, "We expect to find you in our cottage after dinner tonight."

"You better not be making a promise you can't keep."

Kate waved me over. "Jeremy just had a snack and wants a walk. You good for that?" I caught a wayward elbow.

"Let's go. Have news for you." I thought about driving to a new trailhead and decided Jeremy would be happier in his sack on my chest.

A quarter mile into our hike, Jeremy was still waving an arm from under his sun hat and Kate asked, "What news?"

The sun felt good and I wasn't in a hurry to answer. The red spires in the distance drew one's attention.

"Sex and the City."

Her hip bounced off of mine. "You are speaking in tongues?"

"Sharon and Ellie have both been invited to our bed. If you permit, that is."

"I lifted your quarantine, but no action. Why the byplay if that big cock has not entertained me?"

"I put Sharon in charge of Hank and Julie's agreement. Told her she was a tough CFO and up to it."

"She's grumpy."

"Yes. Ellie said she would need an invitation to our bed."

"Sharon or Ellie?"

"I decided both needed time with us. Bed time, that is."

"Cock time, you mean." Another hip check came my way. "He's going to wear out."

"You are always first. When does one of my sperms catch your egg?"

"Be careful how you talk. I've been thinking dangerous thoughts."

"It's forbidden to be sappy out here in the desert."

"You are a bad actor. In the months of my baby making, we have grown up a lot."

I pulled her close. We kissed each other and Jeremy too.

"Would I be in trouble if I said you had to have a degree in hand before number two?"

We walked and Jeremy sagged into a nap. I trod carefully.

"A job and a degree and then another baby?" Her hip bounced gently off of mine.

"You have lots of available advice. But perhaps shouldn't be asking until we have found more boyfriends."

"Yes. More boyfriends. Speaking of which, after lunch we are taking a nap with Jeremy and you are going to put that cock to work."

"I'm going to invite Anne-Marie for a session on the new scripts. Ask her how to get more sex into the blog without getting in trouble with self-appointed censors."

"How did you know I am as interested in that marvelous French body as you are?" Her smile made me hard.

The warm sun and a sleeping infant sent us slowly back to our cottage. It was deserted since others had taken lunches on their hikes.

Jeremy woke up when we stopped and immediately demanded his lunch. Kate asked, "What about lunch in the sun?"

I went to make sandwiches while Jeremy sucked on a sunny, warm boob. I was just coming out with a tray when Robin and A-M came running up, wet with sweat from head to toe.

I pointed to the deck. "Clothes there. I am going to the laundry in a few minutes."

Very quickly, I was treated to two bare bodies totally wet with sweat. Smelly glorious female sweat.

"Kate! He is perving on us."

"Yes. Tell him he can only have sweaty sex."

In moments, I had them inside and bent over the kitchen table. They screamed as I entered juicy portals of bliss.

"Ah, beast! Is this how the workers are treated?"

My fingers loved slippery tits, pinching and squeezing. Kate was in the doorway, still nursing, and cheering us at the same time. Resistance faded and voices urged me on. It was hot and wet and wonderful. I whispered in an ear, "Take the baby, she needs this too."

Jeremy was grabbed, and I seized Mommy, dropping her shorts in an instant.

"No, no, no!"

She more than ready, and I drove home in one big stroke. She pushed back at me and teased.

"Daddy is just taking his mate? Too much talk and not enough pussy?"

I loved this body. The middle of the day heat had us covered with sweat like the others. I growled in her ear and pounded, losing my cool. The hard ass bounced back at me until we both came, shouting.

The cottage shower was never designed for four bodies, but we managed. They giggled as I manhandled soapy tits and slid fingers into forbidden places, fore and aft.

Gutter talk floated about on soft voices. The water was turning cold. Fighting turned to kissing. A-M and Robin sandwiched me with towels.

"It's a good thing we were here to slow you down. The poor mother!"

Kate bent nakedly over our son, who waved his arms from the middle of the bed. Hands brought him to a leaky nipple. The rest of us hugged and sighed.

Urged back to life by other fingers, my cock rose. A French accent said, "This is not the only cock in the desert. We will shop around."

I pushed them to the bed and changed the subject. "The scriptwriters must work. Tell me about the next filming episode." It was very hard to concentrate with three naked bodies surrounding me and sucking noises filling the small bedroom. In just a few minutes, Robin came up with a great idea. I was erect again, and he had ideas as well.

"What about this? Anne-Marie is a DEA agent chasing drug runners along the San Juan. She doesn't know the country and recruits newly appointed Deputy Henry to assist. They decide to travel by raft down the San Juan looking for the hideout and marijuana storage location. She decides he is too much of a hunk to pass up, and uses one moonlit evening for applied seduction. She suggests dessert down at the water, reclining under a blanket on the seats of the raft. It's almost dark and the camera catches exciting shadows of boobs..."

I rudely pulled Robin's back to my front. "Yes. It's perfect. Henry may decide to quit acting and start loving..."

A-M pounced, her hands wrapped in hair from both of our heads. "You are making me hot just talking about it. The blog will go wild. I will have to negotiate a pass from Chooli..."

Jeremy's eyes were closed and Kate placed him in the traveling crib before joining the pile. "This is making me tingle again. When he had us just now, I was thinking of that night at Marble Canyon..."

I wrestled with my women, if you could call it that. Kisses were soft. Junior wilted and everyone napped.

I was awakened by noises in the room. The bed bodies were covered. Sharon was frowning. Julie and Hank were smiling. The three of them were pink from desert sun.

"Wake up. Your guests have agreed to our deal. Make them a drink."

I rose up in my nakedness and grabbed her to my shoulders with a roar, dashing outside and pressing her to the wall of the cottage. "Nice work. You deserve a reward!"

"Brian! Do you always have to be such a brute?" Julie had followed us out and laughed, "I wouldn't mind some of that brute!" She looked around and Hank was frowning.

He advanced. She screamed, "No!"

With a horrible smile and an arm around her waist, he removed her clothes, piece by piece. The squirming, twisting naked body was really fine.

Hank's voice was low and harsh, "Julie, your inner slut is showing. Go over there and give Brian a proper kiss." Her gorgeous ass got a sharp blow from his hand and she came across quickly. Hank nodded to me that anything was ok with him.

Her eyes looked scared and vulnerable. Not all that many Hollywood orgies, I guessed. I grabbed her wrists and stretched as high as my arms reached, her toes hardly touching the sand.

I made my voice as tough as Hank's. "This slut requires initiation. Who will have her first?" My eyes gestured to naked Robin and A-M, who bounded forward, seized Julie from me and disappeared inside.

Immediately, there were screams and terrible wails. Cries of "no, no" came through the doorway. It was very realistic. After three or four minutes, the shower could be heard. I took drink orders, playing the naked bartender role. Sharon wanted a margarita and a pinch of my privates. She was standing next to me when Julie dashed out of the doorway and into my arms.

"Oh great Master, your new slave is here, ready to do your bidding." In the midst of laughter, I leaned forward for a mostly chaste kiss and said, quietly, "Find your man. We like feisty sluts here."

Hank and Julie made themselves scarce. Sharon folded into me. "That was just right. She will work hard for us. What about my initiation?"

She made the mistake of allowing the two devils to hear her question. They plunged forward from the doorway yet again and dragged the complaining body out of sight, followed this time by a rampant male with a glint in his eye.

I was intercepted by a naked Kate and naked Jeremy, who had been in the shower. "Here. Hold your son while I get dressed." Jeremy and I eyed the writhing mess on the bed. Feminine arms and legs were in wild motion, along with wails and muted moans. Kate applied several hard whacks as she went by. "Bad doggies!"

The pile was relaxing. I transferred Jeremy to outstretched arms so I could find him a fresh diaper and clothes. Never did a kid get more loving. Kate sat next to me and he was quickly safe from peeing on his nannies.

I gave the Mommy a hug and said, "I think we need to get back to work. A royalty deal means we have to keep the blog popularity going." I pulled a foot from the pile and worked on toes with my tongue.

"The writers must turn that San Juan idea into a real script." A-M screeched. I dropped her foot and grabbed another. Sharon rose and said, "Stop this foolishness. Put on some clothes and act like a Boss!"

Suddenly, Jeremy was wiggling by himself and four bodies squeezed me, "Yes, act like a Boss!"

I growled like a Bear of a Boss would and made them all margaritas. Another barbeque dinner was relaxed, with nods as I described our success with Hank and Julie, and suggested heading back to Flagstaff in the morning.

After a general cleanup, we turned in early. The wayward one was waiting for me when I came to bed. I was required to find a tight alignment so she could talk.

"You've had work and hard play here among the sandstone monuments. Your wife is at your side, loving every minute. When I was in school, my friends talked about tripping out on weed. Tripping with you is a better deal. Much better."

"Hmmm. Might be risky. Thinks up wild stories. Has eyes for other women..."

In the dark, Marigold was on my chest, leaning down for a warm kiss. "I think I know why you are so fidgety. You are surrounded by smart people who only require your vision, not your supervision. You are scared to be a hands off boss."

I pulled her tight to my side. "Ever since I met you in the diner, there have been places for my hands to go. Luscious, loving places. How will I survive with new rules?"

Her tongue found mine at the same time her hands worked between my legs.

"Mac, you dummy, all you need to do is find a warm pussy and give it vision!"


12